Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 42,062)

Showing posts 841,221 - 841,240 of1,032,956
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
President Bush and President Clinton are good friends.
Went to Haiti Together and raise money together
http://www.clintonbushhaitifund.org/
Your partisan act became funny years ago
Yes, they are.

You must have missed my posts where I said Clinton redeemed himself after his presidency in an interview when he admitted he lied "just because he could" and that anyone lying "just because they could" is the most morally reprehensible thing a person can do.

Doesn't mean his policies under a Democrat-controlled Congress aren't fair game until his 6-year Republican Congress moved him more to the center.

I actually believe Clinton is a closet Republican.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
The Feds are pumping money into the economy. This is what is creating a false sense of confidence. It is weakening the dollar and inviting inflation sooner than later.
The percentage of working age Americans with a job has fallen from 60.6% to 58.6% since Obama has been president, 40% of all American workers are making $20,000 a year or less, median household income has declined for four years in a row and poverty in the United States is absolutely exploding.
The "quantitative easing" and money printing by the Federal Reserve has worked out wonderfully for Wall Street but has definitely not made things easier for the middle class.
http://www.commoditytrademantra.com/economic-...
Can any Homer Simpson out there please tell me how they can feel more confident?
You have a 5 cent head for bad economics. One of the main causes of the 2007-08 recession was that the banks had no liquidity --no access to money to pay their bills--hence they went begging to the largest borrower of last resort , the United States government. Bernanke's quantitative easing was to pump money into the economy's engine to keep the slow recovery going, gradually lowering unemployment as it has done for the last five years --as Bernanke pointed out to Congress 1. the Fed responsibility is to stabilize short-term micro-fiscal cycles, but 2. Congress and the President are responsible for central planning on stabilizing the long-term , macro-economic cycles of employment, and development. Bernanke also warned that the sequestration and austerity proposals will threaten to kill the economic recovery we've already seen in the last five years.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The bureaucracy is not a person or a building, just a corrupt ideology.
So what would you be 'blowing up' son?
SNOTsurpriZed

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
Good Morning again to all my topix friends!!!
As you all can see I have been up all night into the wee small hours maniacally judging your posts and chit-chatting back and forth to myself using many of my favorite sockpuppets!! A "labor of love" though tiring!! I had to change my depends three times last night but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!!
I and most of my sockpuppets will be on board all day today making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole pupose being to harass the legitimate posters who use this forum. I will also be juding your posts all day. I plan to be here for the entire day and night with my sockpuppets so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!!
Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed. Just remember, double up on the depends!!!! I try and eat foods that are constipating to give me that extra edge I need for marathon judging competitions.(my secret is cheese and double strength depends, try it!!!)
Most sincerely, Not Surprized!!
And boys, phone numbers please!! Call me!
A quick reminder!!!!!!!! I run scripts when judging as they allow me a huge advantage when it comes to judging the posts! I realize it's cheating but it makes me feel so much better about our nation losing the election!!
The judgits to me are like a consolation prize when I think about how badly our Obama-worshipping friends are doing right now. I delude myself with them and try to convince myself we are winning!!! Join me!!
I enjoy spending the day here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!!
I consider it "mine"!!!!!! PLEASE join me!
Hugs, Not Surprized!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wait... are you trying to be metaphoric? Like.... in a movie?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Rasmusssen telphone poll = landline = rightwinger skewed. Homer has no landline.
Does Homer doubt the results?

Many people would prefer to have the cash and insurance instead of purchasing a pre-paid medical plan.

Does Homer buy added cost appliance warranties, car warranties, etc?

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
President Clinton didn't spend every day trashing President Bush and blaming him for his failures.
No president ever has. Except this one.

This one forgot Democrats controlled Congress for four years, two of them after he became the president.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Lost focus son? What does this have to do with CRA?
You know, going around screaming "The sky is falling" without looking at the sky isn't a smart thing to do!
What's really funny is there were people like you singing and dancing in the streets in 1928 too.

Who was even talking about the CRA?
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
DUH, one of them was a white American, you nitwit.
He recieved his citizenship last year.
Making him as American as you.
Stay stupid, Jane. You been swallowing the offerings from them homeless guys again, I see.
you must be confusing me with your wifey while you are on topix 24/7

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
The fat little liar is at it again, I see.
Bush was President, but had no power, eh?? You wear your ignorance like a tailored suit.
Care to talk about Bush's scandals?? You seem focused on misdemeanors from a staffer of Clinton's that occurred several years after Clinton left office.
And you stupidly accuse others of bias, while you're the most biased idiot on this thread??
Not working, Lorac. Doesn't matter how many times you change your name, your lies come shining through.
Let's jog your memory, fool;
----------
* Bush sits with schoolchildren for seven minutes after being informed on September 11, 2001 that U.S. is under attack; several days later his administration over-rides the FAA ban on air travel and has bin Laden's relatives and other wealthy Saudis flown out of U.S. "for their safety."
* White House vigorously opposes creation of the 9-11 Commission.
* Bush and Cheney finally appear before 9-11 Commission together, and censor report's findings on Saudi involvement in attack.
* Judge Advocate General under Gen. Tommy Franks forbids a Predator Drone direct strike on Taliban leader Mullah Omar in first few hours of Afghan war. The hunt for Al Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden is then delegated to Afghan rebels in Tora Bora. Both terrorists escape and are still at large when Bush leaves office seven years later.
* Drug companies get their way as 2003 Medicare Bill prohibits government from negotiating lower prescription drug prices for seniors.
* U.N. weapons inspectors kicked out of Iraq when they find no Weapons of Mass Destruction; Bush administration uses "mushroom cloud" scare and false story of Iraqi involvement in 9-11 attacks to gain American support for Iraq invasion.
* U.S. military defends Iraqi Oil Ministry while Baghdad museums are looted of priceless antiquities.
* Iraqi army disbanded by Coalition Provisional Authority head Paul Bremer, over objections of Gen. Garner. This throws 250,000 angry, armed Iraqis out of work, creates insurgency and helps enable flow of foreign fighters into Iraq. Asked later about how the decision was made to disband the Iraqi army, Bush says he can't remember.
* Halliburton (Dick Cheney, former CEO) secures war contracts worth billions of dollars by sealed, noncompetitive bids.
* American troops travel in unarmored Humvees and have to buy their own body armor.
* Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld forced to stop sending "killed in action" condolence letters signed by autopen after an outraged father complains to his Congressman and it comes out in a hearing.
Are you digging for gold? Get your finger out of your nose.
Brad

Manchester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

"We're not gonna forget the folks of Monroe Oklahoma."
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Galt prefers the 'Timothy Mcveigh/Terry Nichols' method to fix government.
and they don't hold A CANDLE to Ayers, Obama's good friend and backer.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Most medical offices have three or four clerks and sub-professionals for every physician, a total waste of time and money.
Doctors have all that staff because they are arrogant and lazy. But sounds like a plan, fire them all and let the doctor do all the work, I'm sure that will be good for jobs/economy. You probably only use the self checkout at the grocery in hopes they'll fire all the cashiers. Don't worry it will happen soon enough.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not a wise administrator. You need a better definition of bureaucratic organization. "A bureaucracy is a large organization that uses a particular system of administration. This system is characterized by a hierarchy of authority, a division of duties, strict rules of operation and documentation of actions performed. Bureaucracies are most often associated with governments, but any large entity, such as a corporation or school district, can be bureaucratic in nature. " Check this out: http://www.wisegeek.org/what-is-a-bureaucracy...
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

better late than never waking up

Big Shift: Jon Stewart Destroys 'Know-Nothing' Obama

Click here: Video: Big Shift: Jon Stewart Destroys 'Know-Nothing' Obama

http://www.americanthinker.com/video/2013/05/...

can you imagine if Richard Nixon had said over and over, i didnt' know anything, i only just heard it on TV.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Many people would prefer to have the cash and insurance instead of purchasing a pre-paid medical plan.
I do doubt the results, all their polls are skewed, it's Rasmussen for cryin' out loud. No I don't buy any warranties.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> That's what ' IRS higher -ups' are supposed to do,that is request information from IRS agent's investigations of suspicious groups who may be attempting to cheat the government . It would be irresponsible if the IRS 'higher-ups' had not asked for more information.
What are you? A glutton for punishment?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd bet money he does.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So what would you be 'blowing up' son?
Fire the employees, sell the buildings, and cancel the regulations.

Start from scratch on a much smaller scale, limited to the Constitution.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So what would you be 'blowing up' son?
Galt is in backpedal mode now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 841,221 - 841,240 of1,032,956
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]