Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
841,181 - 841,200 of 1,083,813 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
So why no investigation when Bush got screaming drunk and passed out, hurting himself?? Meaning he couldn't perform his duties as President.
IS getting drunk on the public's dime ok with you?? Bush was out cold, Clinton was fully aware.
Sorry, your ignorance failed again.
But your partisan hatred is thriving!!
Your addiction and obsession for Bush is an ardent interest of pursuit you idiot... I wish someone had an answer to your deranged addiction to your idiot nitwit.

The economy still sucks, unemployment is still high, terrorists are becoming bolder, IRS is NAZI, the government is scandal-ridden with criminal democrats, and Obama is responsible...

AND all you can do is cry and whine Bush you dumbass... LMFAO...

It's the culture...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Then you knew that your post was bullsht when you put it up?
What's the difference. All of Flake's posts are bullsht.

He's an idiot who swears the stock market will collapse, yet holds his stocks because he's a 'long-term' investor.

The very definition of wishing himself into poverty.
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Fox News host Megyn Kelly brought RedState editor Erick Erickson on the air Friday afternoon to discuss his recent on-air lament about the increase in breadwinning mothers.
“What makes you dominant and me submissive and who died and made you scientist in chief?” Kelly asked Erickson, who had asserted Wednesday that the "male typically is the dominant role," and the trend towards more working mothers is an upheaval of that natural order.
Erickson took to his website Thursday to respond his critics, writing, "Many feminist and emo lefties have their panties in a wad over my statements in the past 24 hours about families."
"I don't think I'm an emo liberal. I was offended by the piece none the less," Kelly said to Erickson on Fox. She held up a highlighted piece of paper. "I think you are judging people.[...] This is a list of studies saying your science a wrong and your facts are wrong."
Erickson: I'm not judging them and no one should, it is just the reality.
Kelly: You are judging them.
Erickson: I'm not.
Megyn: You are. You come out clearly and say women who choose to work instead of staying at home to nurture the children they are making a worse choice.[...] Just because you have people that agree with you doesn't mean that it is not offensive.
Kelly also compared Erickson's logic on natural male dominance to the pseudo-science used by people opposed to interracial marriage in the 1950s and 60s:
Kelly: In this country in the ’50s and ’60s there were huge, huge numbers of people that believed that the children of interracial marriages were biologically inferior and that is why it was illegal for blacks and whites to marry in some states in the country up until 1967. And they said it was science and fact if you were the child of a black father and white mother or vice versa you were inferior and you were not set up for success. Tell that to Barack Obama.
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/m...
Your addiction and obsession for FoxNews is an ardent interest of pursuit you idiot... I wish someone had an answer to your deranged addiction you fool.

Throwing money at it would be like throwing Crack at an addict and telling them to go away. You fool always come back for more and blame others for your inane addiction... LMFAO

In short you retard, the the Obama administration has criminalized the news-gathering process...

The economy still sucks, unemployment is still high, terrorists are becoming bolder, IRS is NAZI, the government is scandal-ridden with criminal democrats, and Obama is responsible...

Defending the IRS and a sellout obama is an excellent campaign strategy you idiot for 2014, recommended for all democrats you fool.

It's the culture...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Fox News host Megyn Kelly brought RedState editor Erick Erickson on the air Friday afternoon to discuss his recent on-air lament about the increase in breadwinning mothers.
“What makes you dominant and me submissive and who died and made you scientist in chief?” Kelly asked Erickson, who had asserted Wednesday that the "male typically is the dominant role," and the trend towards more working mothers is an upheaval of that natural order.
Erickson took to his website Thursday to respond his critics, writing, "Many feminist and emo lefties have their panties in a wad over my statements in the past 24 hours about families."
"I don't think I'm an emo liberal. I was offended by the piece none the less," Kelly said to Erickson on Fox. She held up a highlighted piece of paper. "I think you are judging people.[...] This is a list of studies saying your science a wrong and your facts are wrong."
Erickson: I'm not judging them and no one should, it is just the reality.
Kelly: You are judging them.
Erickson: I'm not.
Megyn: You are. You come out clearly and say women who choose to work instead of staying at home to nurture the children they are making a worse choice.[...] Just because you have people that agree with you doesn't mean that it is not offensive.
Kelly also compared Erickson's logic on natural male dominance to the pseudo-science used by people opposed to interracial marriage in the 1950s and 60s:
Kelly: In this country in the ’50s and ’60s there were huge, huge numbers of people that believed that the children of interracial marriages were biologically inferior and that is why it was illegal for blacks and whites to marry in some states in the country up until 1967. And they said it was science and fact if you were the child of a black father and white mother or vice versa you were inferior and you were not set up for success. Tell that to Barack Obama.
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/m...
Great what's her name took those male sexists apart on her show, too.

Now the idiots of FOX risk alienating the women who watch their network.

More women to vote for Hillary and against the sexists of the Repugnant Party.

Betcha Roger Ailes makes these guys apologize.

FOX has iit's own scandal fooing on now!!

I'm lovin' it!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

this is getting very old.....

Latest Fox Benghazi Conspiracy Crumbles

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/05/31/lates...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Then you knew that your post was bullsht when you put it up?
Here's a good one for you:

Florida man acquitted via ‘Stand Your Ground’ after shooting wife’s lover

According to the Tampa Bay Times, Wald’s attorney, Joe Episcopo, invoked Flordia’s “Stand Your Ground” law in defense of his client, arguing that when Wald shot 32-year-old Walter Conley — as Conley was engaged in an act of sexual congress with Wald’s wife, Johnna Lynn Flores, 41 — Wald thought the younger man was a rapist who had broken into his home..

Flores reportedly cried tears of joy when her husband was exonerated, saying to reporters outside the courtroom,“I am elated, absolutely elated.”

When Wald is released from jail, Flores said, the couple plan a celebration.“Because my husband puts me first,” she said,“he’s taking me to Waffle House.”

Prosecutors alleged that Wald, who suffers from erectile dysfunction, killed the other man in a jealous rage. Assistant State Attorney Chris Moody told the jury

Wald even quipped that the combination of his impotence and his wife’s alcoholism made them a good fit, maritally.

“In fact, she would joke a lot with me…that we were a perfect couple,” Wald testified.“She didn’t want to do it, and I couldn’t do it.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/05/31/florida...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Meant Greta van Susteren
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the difference. All of Flake's posts are bullsht.
He's an idiot who swears the stock market will collapse, yet holds his stocks because he's a 'long-term' investor.
The very definition of wishing himself into poverty.
Funny how recent history always manages to shape the near future you idiot for Obama bin Lying. You have nothing and will always having nothing idiot...

Is it strange that not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Liberals??

It's the culture...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone forgot about the health care mess right after Clinton's second year in office when even Democrats put Hillary's version of Obmacare in File 13.
Bush kind of had his hands full after 9/11.
But it was Obama who decided his "vision" was the only vision in spite of 60% of Americans being against it and not one Republican on board.
If the time had come to find solutions to the health care problem, it would have been nice if the Democrats had allowed some input by the representives of half the country instead of locking backroom doors to get the Blue Dog Democrats to sell their soul.
More lies from Battie Loose.

Bush had time to push an expensive Medicare drug plan.

Bush had the time to campaign to change Social Security.

Bush had the time to push for immigration reform.

What you talkin' about, Rufus??
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The bigger question is why did Clinton miss getting bin Laden five different times? As reported and criticized in the 9/11 Commissioner's Report?
Pretend I just threw an Easter Egg at you. A rotten one.
The bigger question is why did bushie boy decide to let him go.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>More insanity from the insane one. Obviously you aren't telling the entire story__everyone on this thread knows that, so what's the point in your lies?
Only you and those who buy into the obnoxious arrogance on the part of the "royals" in DC would believe whatever they decree and demand from all of their subjects.

Maybe they're looking for another court jester now that Pelosi is out of the picture. Go look in your closet for a funny hat and practice looking ridiculous.

It shouldn't be that hard. Finding a funny hat, I mean.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Your addiction and obsession for Bush is an ardent interest of pursuit you idiot... I wish someone had an answer to your deranged addiction to your idiot nitwit.
AND all you can do is cry and whine Bush you dumbass... LMFAO...
It's the culture...
Florida wrote:
Florida and wife early voted yesterday... 2 votes for Romney/Ryan
-
2 votes for Senator Mack....
-
It's the culture...
Easy to see why Waxturd's still depressed.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Your addiction and obsession for FoxNews is an ardent interest of pursuit you idiot... I wish someone had an answer to your deranged addiction you fool.
Throwing money at it would be like throwing Crack at an addict and telling them to go away. You fool always come back for more and blame others for your inane addiction... LMFAO
In short you retard, the the Obama administration has criminalized the news-gathering process...
Defending the IRS and a sellout obama is an excellent campaign strategy you idiot for 2014, recommended for all democrats you fool.
It's the culture...
Erick Erickson Continues His Impotent, Childish Flailing for Your Entertainment

Erick Erickson, in his continually futile quest to make himself feel like a big, tough manly man by shitting on women, has decided to respond to the howls of laughter at his impotent quaking in fear at the possibility that women’s financial pull is giving them decision-making power in the home. Because everything—literally everything—with him is about pretending his fantasies about being powerful and intimidating are reality, he’s trying to pretend that he teed people off with his comments about women’s natural subservience.

Many feminist and emo lefties have their panties in a wad over my statements in the past 24 hours about families.

It’s funny, because women wear panties and women are inferior beings! If he keeps saying it, it will keep him from glimpsing the reality that is obvious to all of us, which is that he’s just a substandard slice of humanity whose white male privilege has kept him afloat despite his obvious lack of any talents besides being dim-witted and obvious lack of emotions outside of self-pity and resentment of the rest of humanity for not being as pointless as he is. Alas, the only person he’s convincing is himself, because the rest of us can see that his opponents don’t so much “have their panties in a wad” as they have given themselves throat strain from laughing so hard at this imbecile.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/05/31/erick-e...

laughing at FOX idiots is just the culture.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Boy, are you suffering from infantile mental paralysis. Blaming who didn't get who is a game for 5 year olds on the kindergarten playground blacktop not for adults. Didn't you get the memo from Hillary Clinton when she told the House republican leaders Darrell Issa 'What difference does it make'!?!
That hysterical statement from an out-of-control sick old lady will come back to haunt her.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
this is getting very old.....
Latest Fox Benghazi Conspiracy Crumbles
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/05/31/lates...
The President of the United States lying about a terrorist attack? On the anniversary of 9/11? Knowing the truth the night of the attack? Right before an election?

Never gets old.
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Great what's her name took those male sexists apart on her show, too.
Now the idiots of FOX risk alienating the women who watch their network.
More women to vote for Hillary and against the sexists of the Repugnant Party.
Betcha Roger Ailes makes these guys apologize.
FOX has iit's own scandal fooing on now!!
I'm lovin' it!!
The lame stream media along with other democrats, are throwing Obama bin Lying under the bus... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... Democrats abandoning obama and jumping ship!

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> The GOP has to choose to become more moderate or risk a good chance of losing another national elections.(3 times in a row!) Clinton could be unstoppable if she runs in 2016 Hillary is running ahead of both Rand Paul and Paul Ryan and her lead is in double digits with women! "Raleigh, N.C.– If Hillary Clinton decides to run for President in 2016, PPP’s latest poll finds that she would be extremely difficult to beat in the Democratic primary and in the general election.
Clinton’s favorability among Democratic primary voters is +64, and she would clear the primary field easily with 57% support in a nine-way match-up against other potential contenders. If Clinton opted not to run, Joe Biden would be next in line with 73/22 favorability and 16% support to be the Democratic candidate for President in 2016.
Chris Christie would be Clinton’s most threatening opponent in a general election. He trails her by only two points (42/44) in a head-to-head contest, and his overall favorability (+28) is higher than Clinton’s (+15). But she would trounce Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio and Paul Ryan by double-digit margins. Christie is more competitive against Clinton primarily because he is ahead of her by 18 points (47/29) among independents. " Check this out: http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/main/2013/...
The Democrat nominee in 2016 will be an Obama surrogate, not Hillary Clinton.
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
More lies from Battie Loose.
Bush had time to push an expensive Medicare drug plan.
Bush had the time to campaign to change Social Security.
Bush had the time to push for immigration reform.
What you talkin' about, Rufus??
The economy still sucks, unemployment is still high, terrorists are becoming bolder, IRS is NAZI, the government is scandal-ridden with criminal democrats, and Obama is responsible... AND all you can do is cry and whine Bush you dumbass... LMFAO...I'm lovin' it!!

It's the culture...
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Erick Erickson Continues His Impotent, Childish Flailing for Your Entertainment
Erick Erickson, in his continually futile quest to make himself feel like a big, tough manly man by shitting on women, has decided to respond to the howls of laughter at his impotent quaking in fear at the possibility that women’s financial pull is giving them decision-making power in the home. Because everything—literally everything—with him is about pretending his fantasies about being powerful and intimidating are reality, he’s trying to pretend that he teed people off with his comments about women’s natural subservience.
Many feminist and emo lefties have their panties in a wad over my statements in the past 24 hours about families.
It’s funny, because women wear panties and women are inferior beings! If he keeps saying it, it will keep him from glimpsing the reality that is obvious to all of us, which is that he’s just a substandard slice of humanity whose white male privilege has kept him afloat despite his obvious lack of any talents besides being dim-witted and obvious lack of emotions outside of self-pity and resentment of the rest of humanity for not being as pointless as he is. Alas, the only person he’s convincing is himself, because the rest of us can see that his opponents don’t so much “have their panties in a wad” as they have given themselves throat strain from laughing so hard at this imbecile.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/05/31/erick-e...
laughing at FOX idiots is just the culture.
You idiot defending the IRS and a sellout Obama bin Lying is an excellent campaign strategy you idiot recommended for all democrats in 2014 you dumbass.

It's the culture...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The only reason to find Dearborn (or Detroit) is to avoid same.
Says a guy who "supposedly" left one of the more pleasant locales in the USA for a shthole in a state he'd been criticizing for years. Of course, that was after your stop in Texas in the dbloser section of metro Houston.

You freakin Trolle$ are a trip__is there anyone (legitimately) from the right still posting on this thread?

BTW did you read where the Tesla can now be driven coast to coast?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

73 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Rogue Scholar 05 175,144
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 9 min truthrconsequences 49,014
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 15 min Chicagobunny 1,869
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 15 min scirocco 68,441
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Community Disorganizer 45,894
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr ILfighter 68,060
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,578
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••