Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#916178 May 31, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're one mangy little female dog, that's for sure.
There's another word for you. Rhymes with Witch.
I have been called worse -when you are a Jew and attacked everyday-you can speak about it. Of course that didn't happen until I moved to Chicago, the racist bastion of liberalism.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#916179 May 31, 2013
Records show Former IRS Commissioner signed in for 11 visits, not 157 as the right wing media claims

Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly said last night that former IRS Commissioner Douglas Shulman visited the White House 157 times between 2009 and 2012, and added,“This may very well be the smoking gun” Republicans have been hoping for. This allegation has been circulating in the typical right wing sites, without any proof.

http://freakoutnation.com/2013/05/31/records-...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#916180 May 31, 2013
The Fake Story About the IRS Commissioner and the White House

White House records show Douglas Shulman signed in for 11 visits, not 157, between 2009 and 2012.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2...
Florida

Seminole, FL

#916181 May 31, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Some people , like Bush spokesperson Ari Fleischer , explained that the President was completely sober and the 'choke the pretzel' reference was to Bush43 admiration for Teddy Roosevelt. Teddy also , like George , had a favorite past-time while the First Lady was out of the room and TRex referred to it as 'choking the pretzel' a colloquialism for a self abuse sexual technique.
The economy still sucks, unemployment is still high, terrorists are becoming bolder, IRS is NAZI, the government is scandal-ridden with criminal democrats, and Obama bin Lying is responsible...

AND all you can do nitwit is cry and whine Reagan, FoxNews or Bush you dumbass... LMFAO...I'm lovin' it!!

You 99perCENT, are one brick shy a full bullshit load...

You using your "I am an idiot" defense...

It's the culture...

Prevented this

#916182 May 31, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
did he lie? can you prove it? no you can't.
Obama won the election in no small part due to FOX BS. take a hint.
O'bama cheated, plain and simple. He corrupted the elections. All democrats did.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#916183 May 31, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably would have asked the head of the IRS who met with the president 157 times after the Republicans won back the House in 2010 how many eggs he found at the Easter Egg Roll.
You are such a good little tool.
You're still scrambling around on your hands and knees looking for those Easter eggs months after Easter has come and gone; or more excuses about how in the hell could Romney and Ryan get beat in 2012 even after Sheldon Adelson guaranteed the fix was in.:-D
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#916184 May 31, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
11 times.
try to keep up.
Look, Fox says it was 157, well via the Daily Caller, plus they had this big shiny beautiful graph on the Fox site yesterday so it must be true, graphs don't lie!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/30/fo...

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#916186 May 31, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the Carols of the world, who didn't have to buy insurance and had it through their husbands employment, then got it through medicare; she just made it. One bad thing and she'd be in rough shape. If her husband passed away or lost his job and there was no Obamacare and she wasn't old enough for medicare, she would be uninsurable. It's people like her who think things only happen to the "other people"
My dear, dear Lily...I worked full-time my entire life with my own employee benefits up until marrying my husband 26 years ago at which time we decided to use his insurance to cover our whole family.

Just like 9 out of 10 couples do in this country.

Up until four years ago when I went from full-time to part-time, I was still eligible for those benefits.

If something were to happen to my husband, God forbid, or he were to lose his job, he'd look for work and so would I if that's what we had to do to make it work.

But he also planned ahead with life insurance and a 401k.

You seem to keep forgetting the governmnt took our money whether we liked it or not just for the purpose of Medicare and Social Security.

And now you're blaming me for that?

Better duck. Here comes one your way.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#916187 May 31, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>O'bama cheated, plain and simple. He corrupted the elections. All democrats did.
Proof?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#916188 May 31, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Records show Former IRS Commissioner signed in for 11 visits, not 157 as the right wing media claims
Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly said last night that former IRS Commissioner Douglas Shulman visited the White House 157 times between 2009 and 2012, and added,“This may very well be the smoking gun” Republicans have been hoping for. This allegation has been circulating in the typical right wing sites, without any proof.
http://freakoutnation.com/2013/05/31/records-...
Oh well if O'Reilly said it then that was like injecting it directly into Carol's brain.
Florida

Seminole, FL

#916190 May 31, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>O'bama cheated, plain and simple. He corrupted the elections. All democrats did.
The only thing theses morons democrats try to use as a defense is to rag on Bush, blame Fox News or molest the dead Ronald Reagan... Democrats want to blame others because they are the idiots...

Even with stupid democrats still have nothing...

The economy still sucks, unemployment is still high, terrorists are becoming bolder, IRS is NAZI, the government is scandal-ridden with criminal democrats, and Obama bin Lying is responsible...
AND all democrats can do is cry and whine Reagan, FoxNews or Bush

LMFAO...I'm lovin' it!!

It's the culture...

Prevented this

#916191 May 31, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Proof?
I didn't know you were illiterate.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#916192 May 31, 2013
Now don't you lefties jump on me because I noted Carol had a brain.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#916194 May 31, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
White House records show Douglas Shulman signed in for 11 visits, not 157, between 2009 and 2012.
Perhaps the Obama Spinmeisters are working overtime.

Ever see the movie Major Payne?

The spinmeisters say something similar to what Major Payne said but instead they say:

"Lying is my buisness...and buisness is goooood."

They've lied about everything. So why wouldn't they send out their loyal liars to over their royal butts?

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

#916195 May 31, 2013
"Trying to tax yourself into prosperity is like standing in a bucket and trying to pick yourself up by the handle." - Winston Churchill

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

#916196 May 31, 2013
Homer wrote:
Now don't you lefties jump on me because I noted Carol had a brain.
Homer thinks he is a moderate...

He also thinks he can fly by flapping his arms...

Prevented this

#916198 May 31, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
all of the submissive conservative women will still watch FOX. any woman who submits herself to FOX every night should be able to handle a little emotional punishment.
Democrats in Congress have listed ICE funded abortions for illegals being detained as part of the benefits they’ll receive while in custody. Liberal women murdering one illegal at a time. Who would have thunk?
Florida

Seminole, FL

#916199 May 31, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
sonicfiller addiction to idiot...Defending the IRS and Obama bin Lying is an excellent campaign strategy you idiot in 2014, recommended for all democrats you fool.

It's the culture...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#916200 May 31, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i can assure you it's not about love for anyone.
it's about a section of the voting public, conservatives to be exact, who have taken white privilege to a new level of arrogance.
and i can tell you my view on any subject you want to hear about, but presenting what is being said by the majority of the media, that invariably doesn't have anything to do with FOX style 'journalism', seems a much better way to piss off old arrogant white folks/FOXbots.
don't you agree? oh, i see that you do.
"sonic"
Go back to your cut and paste activities. They make more sense than the crap you tried to spew in your post.
FOXbot? Well I watch a portion of Fox and Friends in the early AM and try to watch O'Rielly in the PM, other than that not much.
Old? Age is a state of mind, nothing I can do about the aging process, so I do not try.
White? Yup. Is being white a crime? A good friend and neighbor is black. Politically we are polls apart on most issues, particularly economic issues. Socially we are much closer, neither of us care what consenting adults do in the privacy of their bedrooms, that being said we are both opposed to gay marriage, civil unions okay, gay marriage no. We are both against abortion/murder, except in cases of rate, incest or if the mothers life is at risk. When we have our discussions it's over an iced cold brew, Kokanee Gold in my case, Coors light in his. Actually most of our exchanges revolve around our families and our kids kids.
Arrogant? Nope. All folks are entitled to their opinions just as I am entitled to my opinions.
Now on occasion I take issue with what conservatives post on this thread just as I do with what liberal turds post.
You are a racist, you make comments about old arrogant white folks but you give old arrogant black folks a pass.
Peace
KMA
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#916201 May 31, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>The economy still sucks, unemployment is still high, terrorists are becoming bolder, IRS is NAZI, the government is scandal-ridden with criminal democrats, and Obama bin Lying is responsible...
AND all you can do nitwit is cry and whine Reagan, FoxNews or Bush you dumbass... LMFAO...I'm lovin' it!!
You 99perCENT, are one brick shy a full bullshit load...
You using your "I am an idiot" defense...
It's the culture...
Yes son. You use that defense constantly.

Constantly....

Constantly....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Edmond Pulpo 180,721
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 16 min PEllen 98,673
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 24 min JOEL 70,583
Dear Abby 11/24/14 26 min PEllen 1
Ask Amy 11/24/14 28 min PEllen 1
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 49 min not a ghost 1,519
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 58 min not a ghost 698
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago