Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#916192 May 31, 2013
Now don't you lefties jump on me because I noted Carol had a brain.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#916194 May 31, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
The Fake Story About the IRS Commissioner and the White House
White House records show Douglas Shulman signed in for 11 visits, not 157, between 2009 and 2012.
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2...
Perhaps the Obama Spinmeisters are working overtime.

Ever see the movie Major Payne?

The spinmeisters say something similar to what Major Payne said but instead they say:

"Lying is my buisness...and buisness is goooood."

They've lied about everything. So why wouldn't they send out their loyal liars to over their royal butts?

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

#916195 May 31, 2013
"Trying to tax yourself into prosperity is like standing in a bucket and trying to pick yourself up by the handle." - Winston Churchill

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

#916196 May 31, 2013
Homer wrote:
Now don't you lefties jump on me because I noted Carol had a brain.
Homer thinks he is a moderate...

He also thinks he can fly by flapping his arms...

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#916198 May 31, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
all of the submissive conservative women will still watch FOX. any woman who submits herself to FOX every night should be able to handle a little emotional punishment.
Democrats in Congress have listed ICE funded abortions for illegals being detained as part of the benefits they’ll receive while in custody. Liberal women murdering one illegal at a time. Who would have thunk?
Florida

Seminole, FL

#916199 May 31, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
The Fake Story About the IRS Commissioner and the White House
White House records show Douglas Shulman signed in for 11 visits, not 157, between 2009 and 2012.
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2...
sonicfiller addiction to idiot...Defending the IRS and Obama bin Lying is an excellent campaign strategy you idiot in 2014, recommended for all democrats you fool.

It's the culture...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#916200 May 31, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i can assure you it's not about love for anyone.
it's about a section of the voting public, conservatives to be exact, who have taken white privilege to a new level of arrogance.
and i can tell you my view on any subject you want to hear about, but presenting what is being said by the majority of the media, that invariably doesn't have anything to do with FOX style 'journalism', seems a much better way to piss off old arrogant white folks/FOXbots.
don't you agree? oh, i see that you do.
"sonic"
Go back to your cut and paste activities. They make more sense than the crap you tried to spew in your post.
FOXbot? Well I watch a portion of Fox and Friends in the early AM and try to watch O'Rielly in the PM, other than that not much.
Old? Age is a state of mind, nothing I can do about the aging process, so I do not try.
White? Yup. Is being white a crime? A good friend and neighbor is black. Politically we are polls apart on most issues, particularly economic issues. Socially we are much closer, neither of us care what consenting adults do in the privacy of their bedrooms, that being said we are both opposed to gay marriage, civil unions okay, gay marriage no. We are both against abortion/murder, except in cases of rate, incest or if the mothers life is at risk. When we have our discussions it's over an iced cold brew, Kokanee Gold in my case, Coors light in his. Actually most of our exchanges revolve around our families and our kids kids.
Arrogant? Nope. All folks are entitled to their opinions just as I am entitled to my opinions.
Now on occasion I take issue with what conservatives post on this thread just as I do with what liberal turds post.
You are a racist, you make comments about old arrogant white folks but you give old arrogant black folks a pass.
Peace
KMA
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#916201 May 31, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>The economy still sucks, unemployment is still high, terrorists are becoming bolder, IRS is NAZI, the government is scandal-ridden with criminal democrats, and Obama bin Lying is responsible...
AND all you can do nitwit is cry and whine Reagan, FoxNews or Bush you dumbass... LMFAO...I'm lovin' it!!
You 99perCENT, are one brick shy a full bullshit load...
You using your "I am an idiot" defense...
It's the culture...
Yes son. You use that defense constantly.

Constantly....

Constantly....

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#916202 May 31, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
My dear, dear Lily...I worked full-time my entire life with my own employee benefits up until marrying my husband 26 years ago at which time we decided to use his insurance to cover our whole family.
Just like 9 out of 10 couples do in this country.
Up until four years ago when I went from full-time to part-time, I was still eligible for those benefits.
If something were to happen to my husband, God forbid, or he were to lose his job, he'd look for work and so would I if that's what we had to do to make it work.
But he also planned ahead with life insurance and a 401k.
You seem to keep forgetting the governmnt took our money whether we liked it or not just for the purpose of Medicare and Social Security.
And now you're blaming me for that?
Better duck. Here comes one your way.
You and your husband don't like getting back what you put into Social Security . You two are a very tiny minority of all Americans.
Florida

Seminole, FL

#916203 May 31, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Yes son. You use that defense constantly.
Constantly....
Constantly....
Gilligan using his "I am an idiot" defense...LMFAO..

It's the culture...

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#916204 May 31, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Oh well if O'Reilly said it then that was like injecting it directly into Carol's brain.
How about the Wall Street Journal injecting facts into both our brains?

The Internal Revenue Service's scrutiny of conservative groups went beyond those with "tea party" or "patriot" in their names—as the agency admitted Friday—to also include ones worried about government spending, debt or taxes, and even ones that lobbied to "make America a better place to live," according to new details of a government probe.

The investigation also revealed that a high-ranking IRS official knew as early as mid-2011 that conservative groups were being inappropriately targeted—nearly a year before then-IRS Commissioner Douglas Shulman told a congressional committee the agency wasn't targeting conservative groups.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...

Uh-oh...high ranking officials knew in 2011...wider problems for sure.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#916205 May 31, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps the Obama Spinmeisters are working overtime.
Ever see the movie Major Payne?
The spinmeisters say something similar to what Major Payne said but instead they say:
"Lying is my buisness...and buisness is goooood."
They've lied about everything. So why wouldn't they send out their loyal liars to over their royal butts?
lol! And perhaps you're simply outright lying.

It's the path of least resistance!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#916206 May 31, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
He's snacking on woodchips all weekend? Geez.
It's WOOD CHICKS, not wood chips. Friggin' libtards can't read.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#916207 May 31, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>O'bama cheated, plain and simple. He corrupted the elections. All democrats did.
corrupted?

i'll need extensive physical proof. no right wing leap of faith BS. if you can't back it up with anything more than FOXbot conjecture, you can blow it out your ass for all i care.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#916208 May 31, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Then you knew that your post was bullsht when you put it up?
Wrong, Mr Peabody. The Muslim population in both places has grown enough that sectarian violence is becoming a major problem. It will soon be a worldwide problem.
Florida

Seminole, FL

#916209 May 31, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! And perhaps you're simply outright lying.
It's the path of least resistance!
Why is common sense and logic absent from your thought process Gilligan?

Life is tough!! It's even tougher if you're more stupid and a liar Gilligan!!

It's the culture...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#916211 May 31, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Gilligan using his "I am an idiot" defense...LMFAO..
It's the culture...
lol! you keep going to the same well. it's clear you're the idiot... after all, you can't change!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#916212 May 31, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Federal courts have agreed Repugnants tried to deny voting rights to minorities, denying the Repugnants desires to disenfranchise minority voters with Voter ID laws that make it almost impossible for many to get an ID.
Thus, the Federal Courts shot the Teabaggers down.
Just like th eSupreme Court upheld Obamacare.
You lose on all fronts.
Apparently you weren't paying attention..........again.
Joe Arpaio was found guilty of racial profiling by a Federal Court this week!!
You nitwits are all about racism. You prove it daily.
As usual, you appear in court empty handed. No links, no references.

On top of that, appeals haven't yet panned out. Add to this the real disagreements on what constitutes "Racial Profiling" and you once again stand with your pants down around your bird-leg ankles Dood.

A mouth like yours running loose is nothing but a sex organ proxy.
Florida

Seminole, FL

#916213 May 31, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
corrupted?
i'll need extensive physical proof. no right wing leap of faith BS. if you can't back it up with anything more than FOXbot conjecture, you can blow it out your ass for all i care.
FOX NEWS: Number one eleven years in a row........MSNBC tanks again......hahahahah.... Diversion noted you idiot.

Your addiction and obsession for FoxNews is an ardent interest of pursuit you idiot... I wish someone had an answer to your deranged addiction sonicfiller..

The economy still sucks, unemployment is still high, terrorists are becoming bolder, IRS is NAZI, the government is scandal-ridden with criminal democrats, and Obama bin Lying is responsible...

AND all you can do nitwit is still cry and whine Reagan, FoxNews or Bush you dumbass...

LMFAO...I'm lovin' it!!

It's the culture...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#916214 May 31, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"sonic"
Go back to your cut and paste activities. They make more sense than the crap you tried to spew in your post.
FOXbot? Well I watch a portion of Fox and Friends in the early AM and try to watch O'Rielly in the PM, other than that not much.
Old? Age is a state of mind, nothing I can do about the aging process, so I do not try.
White? Yup. Is being white a crime? A good friend and neighbor is black. Politically we are polls apart on most issues, particularly economic issues. Socially we are much closer, neither of us care what consenting adults do in the privacy of their bedrooms, that being said we are both opposed to gay marriage, civil unions okay, gay marriage no. We are both against abortion/murder, except in cases of rate, incest or if the mothers life is at risk. When we have our discussions it's over an iced cold brew, Kokanee Gold in my case, Coors light in his. Actually most of our exchanges revolve around our families and our kids kids.
Arrogant? Nope. All folks are entitled to their opinions just as I am entitled to my opinions.
Now on occasion I take issue with what conservatives post on this thread just as I do with what liberal turds post.
You are a racist, you make comments about old arrogant white folks but you give old arrogant black folks a pass.
Peace
KMA
old arrogant black folks? not too many of those around. i wonder why that is? how old are you? old enough to know why? i sure am. wanna hear it? then we can expound upon why things haven't really changed, because as far as i, or anyone else, can tell, black folks still aren't voting for those who they hold responsible for things not really changing.

and i'm pretty sure they'll say it's got something to do with overblown white privilege that guides some to only take their own opinion seriously. go ask your neighbor who he voted for, and why. that should be interesting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Brian_G 51,876
Ask Amy 3-29-15 5 hr Kuuipo 5
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr JRB 185,890
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr litesong 52,331
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr Cold Front 69,312
Word (Dec '08) 9 hr _Zoey_ 5,150
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 9 hr _Zoey_ 5,815
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]