Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 42,045)

Showing posts 840,881 - 840,900 of1,033,519
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#913039
May 27, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

5

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
You are hopelessly brainwashed. Too bad. I actually like you.
But if this is your knee-jerk response to everything...and you actually and truly believe the Republican Party is solely responsible for all the failings that led up to 9/11 and all the ignored warnings and loose loans by banks to unqualified buyers leading to the housing market collapse as well as the failings of those on both sides in the past that led to this crappy economy including your own, I really have no use for you.
It's impossible to reason with a robot. Sorry Lincoln.
I pray the truth will soon be revealed and more Americans realize a grave mistake was made electing a president who thinks he and his administration are above the law and the constitution.
Hopefully, not all liberals have become robots yet.
-
If the 9/11 attack had occurred under President Obama
you would be on it day and night.

Carol don't be in denial.

So far you have blamed Obama for everything except the sinking of the Titanic :-)

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#913040
May 27, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
They are called radical militants. Not Iraquis, not Islamists. Bush was wrong to involve us in a unilateral preventive war against a hidden "enemy" with no country. His decision was shortsighted and costly. Never again!!!
I believe Congress was unanimous on the Afghanistan War after 9/11.

What's debatable at this point is should it have continued this long under Obama. The Iraq War ended years ago. The Iraqis, though still struggling to find their legs, at least vote for their leaders now.

The animosity growing in Afghanistan and now Pakistan should be the most pressing concern. Not Iraq. Thankfully, Saddam is not Obama's problem now.
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#913041
May 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
and then there is yours. The difference is with yours, just being needy and ignorant works.
How many times has Realtime called others liars and had to be proven wrong??

It's the culture...
jenni

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#913042
May 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jeebuss wrote:
Yep.
People don't care. http://trace.tennessee.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cg... just wanted a black president. Period.You're right, they have no one to blame but themselves when taxes skyrocket and the military becomes downsized, leaving us vulnerable to attacks.
They are actually happy that they have put this country in danger.
obama rules
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#913044
May 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
-
If the 9/11 attack had occurred under President Obama
you would be on it day and night.
Carol don't be in denial.
So far you have blamed Obama for everything except the sinking of the Titanic :-)
YET... Obama bin Lying doesn't know what the hell is going on anyway?? Or so he claims you idiot.

Hell George Bush is no where as stupid as a I know nothing obama.... LMFAO

It's the culture...

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#913045
May 27, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there USAsince1680. Glad to see you're still around.
Yep. When bushie was in charge, it was an accepted fact of life.... wasn't worth mentioning much under that regime.
So it would appear there are separate sets of rules regarding embassies depending on what party is in power! And apparently the only ones who can make the rules are the cons!
Hi Yeah. Yes, I'm still around. I just try and stay under the radar of obsessive stalkers and trolls like Fetch Almighty. As you can see, it is not easy. I do see your posts from time to time. Keep up the good work.
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#913046
May 27, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Obama bin Lying continues to further eroded public trust in government, IRS and his administration.

It's the culture...

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#913047
May 27, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals call it work place violence.
If the liberal poster on here who said 9/11 was not an act of war but rather an "attack" had witnessed a loved one falling from the highest floor of the Twin Towers or heard a loved one say goodbye and I love you over the phone before being pulverizd into a field in Pennsylvania or lost part of his family on one of the planes that flew into one of those buildings, he wouldn't hesitate to call it a war.

Most liberals, for some reason, have a very difficult time with the concept of empathy.

It's something altogether different unless it affects them personally.

Thankfully, none of them on here lost a loved one serving in the military in that "workplace violence" incident where the killer shouted a jihadist cry before opening fire.

Makes it easier for them to call it "workplace violence".
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#913048
May 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe Congress was unanimous on the Afghanistan War after 9/11.
What's debatable at this point is should it have continued this long under Obama. The Iraq War ended years ago. The Iraqis, though still struggling to find their legs, at least vote for their leaders now.
The animosity growing in Afghanistan and now Pakistan should be the most pressing concern. Not Iraq. Thankfully, Saddam is not Obama's problem now.
Katrina
By the time President Bush found out--in a report by a senior aide--he already looked out of touch. He belatedly cut short his vacation, and the White House released a photograph of the president looking out a window of Air Force One at the devastation below, which only made Bush appear more distant from the calamity
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#913049
May 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

jenni wrote:
<quoted text>
obama rules
Chicago grew and ruled because of cattle shipping, now Chicago exports bullshit to the White House...

It's the culture...

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#913050
May 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Klayman said?
Larry Klayman WND?__WTF is the matter with you__why do you need to lie or attempt tricks to make a point??
Because otherwise you've got nuthin! GFY
Ah yes, slight of hand--tricks, telling the truth is always a trick according to you libby libby libbys on the label label label.
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#913051
May 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Yeah. Yes, I'm still around. I just try and stay under the radar of obsessive stalkers and trolls like Fetch Almighty. As you can see, it is not easy. I do see your posts from time to time. Keep up the good work.
Funny how recent history and current events always manages to shape the near future for obama. IRS anyone?

It's the culture...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#913053
May 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I'll just wait for the name of that person.
The embassy is in Tripoli the Mission on Fourth Ring Road in Benghazi and the so called CIA annex about 3/4 mile to the East of the Mission.
When did the CIA move into the annex and for what purpose?
Paula Broadwell stated that the CIA annex (base) was used to hold prisoners? How would she know that? Why don't we know what her bff said to Issa's committee? Why don't we know why Stevens was at the Benghazi Mission without his complete security detachment better, why don't we know why Stevens was at the Mission?
The question was asked, Clinton was not allowed to answer.
You, like Carol are long on bullsht and short on answers__troll games IMO.
GFY
You are short on answers yourself. You sit there all smug asking questions that have been asked before at congressional hearings with no straight answers coming forward. Much of this info is probably being exchanged behind close doors.

Eventually the answers will come out -are you ready?

You are a troll. You asked when the CIA mission started and
I gave you a straight up answer that you childishly responded too.

You and Nuk seems to think that these questions absolve the Obama admin somehow which is just stupid game playing. They do not as the bottom line is the St Dept failed to supply adequate security and NO ONE but you two sillies think this is a defense. You probably read it on some Progressive site and decided it was somehow a defense.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#913054
May 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You're joking right?
If you couldn't post a dumb response, you would be without anything to say.

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#913055
May 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Yeah. Yes, I'm still around. I just try and stay under the radar of obsessive stalkers and trolls like Fetch Almighty. As you can see, it is not easy. I do see your posts from time to time. Keep up the good work.
yes everyone sees who the stalker is! I do my best to stay away from your burka stink and yet here you are-following me around and ------praising the moslems. Islam moslem terrorist.
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#913056
May 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Klayman said? Larry Klayman WND?__WTF is the matter with you__why do you need to lie or attempt tricks to make a point?? Because otherwise you've got nuthin! GFY
Swearing gives a bad impression about Realtime.

It makes Realtime unpleasant to be with or around, reflects your ignorance, a tool for your whining and complaining with a bad attitude and Realtime who doesn't have or has lost control...

It's the culture...

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#913057
May 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
-
If the 9/11 attack had occurred under President Obama
you would be on it day and night.
Carol don't be in denial.
So far you have blamed Obama for everything except the sinking of the Titanic :-)
If the shoe fits.

Bush was blamed for everything in case you forgot. He single-handedly was responsible for 9/11 less than 9 months on the job. He single-handedly created the housing market bubble and signed every bad loan leading to the housing market collapse. He single-handedly increased the budget without any help from Congress - on both sides.

I just judge Obama for being the radical liberal he is by his own voting record, by what he says, his desire to strengthen unions and grow an even bigger government by passing legislation for that purpose and because he said we were to judge him by who he surrounded himself by.

That's all I'm doing. Not to mention he has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt he thinks he is above the law and the constitution and has no qualms about lying straight-faced to us - even about something as serious as a terrorist attack on 9/11.

Was Bush a perfect president? No. Did he deserve to be blamed for everything and Democrats come out looking squeaky clean? No.

Like I said, if the shoe fits.
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#913058
May 27, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
If you couldn't post a dumb response, you would be without anything to say.
Realtime is a pathetic old fool (1947) ranting against his life failures and miserable condition... He never grows tired of making an idiot out of himself or hating on Hispanics. He's been doing it for years...

It's the culture...

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#913059
May 27, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Katrina
By the time President Bush found out--in a report by a senior aide--he already looked out of touch. He belatedly cut short his vacation, and the White House released a photograph of the president looking out a window of Air Force One at the devastation below, which only made Bush appear more distant from the calamity
Landing a president in the middle of New Orleans with all the rioting and looting wouldn't have helped those in need of rescue and would have created an even more dangerous distraction.

Sometimes you just have to have perspective and think of the outcome being even worse than the way things might seem based on bias and a photograph.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#913060
May 27, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
If the shoe fits.
Bush was blamed for everything in case you forgot. He single-handedly was responsible for 9/11 less than 9 months on the job. He single-handedly created the housing market bubble and signed every bad loan leading to the housing market collapse. He single-handedly increased the budget without any help from Congress - on both sides.
I just judge Obama for being the radical liberal he is by his own voting record, by what he says, his desire to strengthen unions and grow an even bigger government by passing legislation for that purpose and because he said we were to judge him by who he surrounded himself by.
That's all I'm doing. Not to mention he has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt he thinks he is above the law and the constitution and has no qualms about lying straight-faced to us - even about something as serious as a terrorist attack on 9/11.
Was Bush a perfect president? No. Did he deserve to be blamed for everything and Democrats come out looking squeaky clean? No.
Like I said, if the shoe fits.
I like President G W Bush, wish he had attended the Republican convention last year. Not perfect but superior to those running the party into the ground now>

You seem out of step with the Republican Party.

Your "the sky is falling" posts become amusing after five years.

Republicans feel entitled to the Presidency and get a bit frantic when they lose twice?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 840,881 - 840,900 of1,033,519
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

99 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min everybody 64,955
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 min cheluzal 96,005
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min OzRitz 42,923
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min Justice Dale 167,375
Strip club laws in Chicagoland and in Illinois.... (Oct '10) 34 min REAL POLICE 15
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr David 46,990
Men charged with selling sewer covers, grates f... (Aug '12) 1 hr Per Usual 7
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••