Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
840,761 - 840,780 of 1,079,666 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-snake-oil.htm
"...Today, calling someone a snake oil salesman may be another way of saying that the person is particularly good at selling worthless items. There is something smarmy and untrustworthy about such people, although this opinion is not shared in China where real snake oil can be easily purchased...."
In other words, a 'con' job son!
You earlier said "it sounds like snake oil" and NOT "it sounds like a snake oil salesman".

Get yer ducks in a row first before shooting your self in the foot.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>'yeah' aka 'the squatter' has the rare ability to do that down there. i theorize it was a learned talent for that reason also.
When Yeah says a mouthful, we know precisely where he got it from.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite the visual. And yet amusing.
It's a perverted version of Romulus and Remus being raised by wolves.
Perverted because it deals with Liberals and Liberalism.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

We have had another loss in our family so I wish you all well. Signing off for a while.
Leggy Mountbatten

Arvada, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Rate Shock: In California, Obamacare to Increase Individual Health Insurance Premiums by 64-146%

One of the most serious flaws with Obamacare is that its blizzard of regulations and mandates drives up the cost of insurance for people who buy it on their own. This problem will be especially acute when the law’s main provisions kick in on January 1, 2014, leading many to worry about health…
Forbes

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

A Ford Commercial containing well deserved bragging rights:

http://www.youtube.com/embed/iKlt6rNciTo...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
A Ford Commercial containing well deserved bragging rights:
http://www.youtube.com/embed/iKlt6rNciTo...
remember Ford was pro Hitler too and Ford Received the Grand Cross of the German Eagle from Adolf Hitler's Third Reich.

Henry Ford and Anti-Semitism

http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-rroot540....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

In the early 1920s, this book was published in Germany under the title The Eternal Jew. It reportedly had a major influence on Adolf Hitler, and he almost certainly plagiarized parts of it in Mein Kampf. The admiration was mutual. Following Hitler's assumption of power, Ford sent Hitler 50,000 Deutsch Marks every year on Hitler's birthday. Ford's anti-Semitic views were well known during the period that the Buchmanites bragged of Ford's support of their movement. For more information on Ford's Nazi connections, see Who Financed Hitler?, by James and Suzanne Pool. New York: Dial Press, 1978.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>remember Ford was pro Hitler too and Ford Received the Grand Cross of the German Eagle from Adolf Hitler's Third Reich.
Henry Ford and Anti-Semitism
Sadly, you are right. The jerk also helped Stalin build Ford Tractors inside Russia because he thought Stalin was a gee-wiz great guy. Henry Ford did some great things but he also committed some great sins. His son Edsel knew it, too. I saw the PBS program about the life of Henry Ford.

Thanks for pointing that out.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a perverted version of Romulus and Remus being raised by wolves.
Perverted because it deals with Liberals and Liberalism.
Better to suckle at a wolf's teat than at one of My Two Dads.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

My sincere condolences to you and your family.

PS If my Tonawanda, NY ISP should not appear, I'm not concerned because I had stated I wouldn't post until it resurfaced.

But after reading your post ... I wish peace be with you and your family at this sad time.

Take Care of Yourself & Family ...

~new yawk owt
Whatever wrote:
We have had another loss in our family so I wish you all well. Signing off for a while.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly, you are right. The jerk also helped Stalin build Ford Tractors inside Russia because he thought Stalin was a gee-wiz great guy. Henry Ford did some great things but he also committed some great sins. His son Edsel knew it, too. I saw the PBS program about the life of Henry Ford.
I know it Henry Ford did do some great things and some dumb ones that is for sure.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
What can i say, typical Republican. Goes where the money is regardless of how tainted.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever answer my question?
Is it fair only one side who is the opposition to those in power be targeted by the IRS and not the other side?
After we established there are political groups on the left who have tax exemption status, I mean.
Some Jewish organizations were apparently also targeted. Why do you suppose the IRS targeted them too?
Fair? Fair?

So let's see... now that it's been established that con were using the IRS to initimate non cons first, you're not claiming anything illegal, but FAIRNESS?

Oh wait... no... you're complaint isn't the IRS abuse of power, it's that they need to go after all groups equally.

How odd. "Equality" wasn't part of your position before. But now I see your duck, dodge and dance routine. My, my. How quaint!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Must have missed it. Who threatened them? And why?
I guess you missed that entire quote.

Oh well. I didn't expect you to accept historical facts anyway. Seems it's things during bushie boy's term that cons prefer to wipe the pages clean.

Don't worry about it. It's not like I expected you to rise to the level you expect of others you disagree with. Feel free to continue to take the 'lower' road as you see fit.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't root for me.
I have an image to mind.
I know son. It's not the truth you want people to know about, just the image.

Sort of reminds me of Romney! And Ryan for that matter!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
It's strangely ironic how those missing front teeth of yours also somehow reflect the missing pieces inside of your pre-frontal lobes, your missing personality and the gaps in your cognizance.
Bizarre, but you are a 'complete' jerk in this sense.
Will your body to Medical Science.
...and to a fertilizer company.
But it's no match for the ever increasing vacuum between your ears son. And by golly, you work damn hard to empty it as much as you can!

Good for you son! Show your spunk!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You earlier said "it sounds like snake oil" and NOT "it sounds like a snake oil salesman".
Get yer ducks in a row first before shooting your self in the foot.
What's the matter son? Getting picky because you have nothing to offer.

poor baby. that's ok. I understand you have your deficiencies you can't (or refuse?) to overcome!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
When Yeah says a mouthful, we know precisely where he got it from.
Really? Did you want my colostomy bag to fenny the puppy just adores it. He keeps coming back for more.

And he loves it so much, I'm trying to find other donations for him! I can see you're another "con-no-sewer"!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like bushie boy's grandpappy, eh?

Like father, like son, like fatherland!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 17 min voice of peace 67,927
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr truth 48,894
Presidential library planned for Chicago Chicag... 1 hr joey 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr ritedownthemiddle 45,779
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Milsack 174,600
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 4 hr TW_sugar_daddio 10
Amy 7-24 4 hr loose cannon 19
Abby 7-24 5 hr Pippa 42
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••