Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1375772 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#916223 May 31, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps the Obama Spinmeisters are working overtime.
Ever see the movie Major Payne?
The spinmeisters say something similar to what Major Payne said but instead they say:
"Lying is my buisness...and buisness is goooood."
They've lied about everything. So why wouldn't they send out their loyal liars to over their royal butts?
the truth is a lie and a lie is the truth?

every time a FOX story gets shot down we hear that same spiel.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#916224 May 31, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Well gee son that's what imagination does... it stretches.
Unlike you who prefers instead to stretch the truth!
Stretching the truth is why you now look like Pinocchio The Woodpecker.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#916225 May 31, 2013
DOW fell 209 points as nobody knows why!!!(snicker) Hosts and guests on all three business channels try to understand why stocks took a dump. Everybody wondering if next week will be worse.

And on that note I'm off to go hear a band, have a few drinks, and chase some women!

PEACE!!! OUT!!!
Florida

Saint Petersburg, FL

#916226 May 31, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, so 3 million white folks out of 313.9 million still feel the need to watch old fashioned news on an old fashioned device.
i am not impressed.
Do you want criminals, sellouts, felons, liars, Carnival Barkers and thieves working at the IRS and in the Obama bin Lying administration? Of course you do you dumbass.

Your addiction and obsession for FoxNews is an ardent interest of pursuit you idiot... I wish someone had an answer to your deranged addiction you fool.

LMFAO....

It's the culture...
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#916227 May 31, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong, Mr Peabody. The Muslim population in both places has grown enough that sectarian violence is becoming a major problem. It will soon be a worldwide problem.
Provide a reputable link to back up sectarian violence in Dearborn-Livonia-Southfield Michigan.

You can't, you're clueless.

The Arab Christian and Muslim community in that area began forming during the early fifties, well before your dumazz was born and there are well over 100 Mosques in that area.

The Dearborn MI Chief of Police is a Arab you stupid sht.
Florida

Saint Petersburg, FL

#916228 May 31, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
the truth is a lie and a lie is the truth?
every time a FOX story gets shot down we hear that same spiel.
The economy sucks, unemployment is still high, terrorists are becoming bolder, IRS is NAZI, the government is scandal-ridden with criminal democrats, and Obama bin Lying is responsible...

AND all you can do nitwit is cry and whine Reagan, FoxNews or Bush you dumbass and look like like a deranged idiot...

LMFAO...I'm lovin' it!!

sonicfilter always using his "I am an idiot" defense...

It's the culture...

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#916229 May 31, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still not talking to your daughter since she voted for Obama??
My daughter is much smarter than you.

All she did was start listening to him and seeing what everyone with a brain sees - that his policies are doing more harm than good and he is not what he seems.

Thank goodness she has a brain of her own.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#916230 May 31, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Even if it's proven beyond any doubt that Shulman's visits to the WH were mostly to someone else besides the president, it is one factor - one layer, if you will - of many layers in three major scandals.
Some of you tend to forget a growing number of Democrats - both in Congress and in the media - are as angered about this as republicans.
Try and keep that in mind in your attempts to deny and dodge Easter Eggs.
layers?!

leap of faith BS. you've got nothing.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#916231 May 31, 2013
flack wrote:
DOW fell 209 points as nobody knows why!!!(snicker) Hosts and guests on all three business channels try to understand why stocks took a dump. Everybody wondering if next week will be worse.
And on that note I'm off to go hear a band, have a few drinks, and chase some women!
PEACE!!! OUT!!!
If you're going to chase some women, be sure to verify.

Liberal men dress funny.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#916232 May 31, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>You and your husband don't like getting back what you put into Social Security . You two are a very tiny minority of all Americans.
Very few people retiring now and in the future will ever get back what they contributed to Social Security...unless you think they are not entitled to compound interest at market rates for money contributed over 45 years.

Social Security is a tax, plain and simple.

No benefits are guaranteed.

And when you receive the benefits, you pay income tax on your own money.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#916233 May 31, 2013
and where are the Dems who are angry about the IRS targeting the Tea Party?

lol

i can't stop laughing.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#916234 May 31, 2013
flack wrote:
DOW fell 209 points as nobody knows why!!!(snicker) Hosts and guests on all three business channels try to understand why stocks took a dump. Everybody wondering if next week will be worse.
And on that note I'm off to go hear a band, have a few drinks, and chase some women!
PEACE!!! OUT!!!
Bernanke is hinting at slowing down the printing presses.

Without pumping by the Fed, the market has no legs in a rotten economy.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#916235 May 31, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
How about the Wall Street Journal injecting facts into both our brains?
The Internal Revenue Service's scrutiny of conservative groups went beyond those with "tea party" or "patriot" in their names—as the agency admitted Friday—to also include ones worried about government spending, debt or taxes, and even ones that lobbied to "make America a better place to live," according to new details of a government probe.
The investigation also revealed that a high-ranking IRS official knew as early as mid-2011 that conservative groups were being inappropriately targeted—nearly a year before then-IRS Commissioner Douglas Shulman told a congressional committee the agency wasn't targeting conservative groups.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...
Uh-oh...high ranking officials knew in 2011...wider problems for sure.
You are admitting now that these conservative groups should have been turned down for their 501(c)(4) tax exempt status for breaking the tax rules. So, should the IRS just look the other way and not enforce the tax laws? The last time that the government 'looked the other way' on violations of finance laws the Wall Street banks were threatening to crash the whole system in 2007-08.
Florida

Saint Petersburg, FL

#916236 May 31, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
layers?!
leap of faith BS. you've got nothing.
Since you're nothing but, and will never be anything but a deranged left brain plantation democrat, who cares what you think idiot...

Yep that be sonicfiller you idiot, it's rare when one can find the complete idiot... with you stupid, we get the entire moron and package...

sonicfiller using his "I am a dumbass" defense... LMFAO...

It's the culture...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#916237 May 31, 2013
Getcher tickets, folks! Soon, you'll be able to see first hand the sick environment that brought us the filth of the nuculurs, sonicfillers, Yeahs and NJ's of this thread.

$45!

http://www.usatoday.com/media/cinematic/video...

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#916238 May 31, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Very few people retiring now and in the future will ever get back what they contributed to Social Security...unless you think they are not entitled to compound interest at market rates for money contributed over 45 years.
Social Security is a tax, plain and simple.
No benefits are guaranteed.
And when you receive the benefits, you pay income tax on your own money.
The only way that will happen is if Congress reneged on their fiduciary trust with the American people to continue appropriating funding of Social Security and Medicare. In other words, if Congress does not live up to the duties in doing the job that they were elected to do.
Florida

Saint Petersburg, FL

#916239 May 31, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
and where are the Dems who are angry about the IRS targeting the Tea Party?
lol
i can't stop laughing.
"Lifes tough!! It's even tougher if you're more stupid you idiot!!

Defending the IRS and a sellout Obama bin Lying is an excellent campaign strategy you idiot in 2014, recommended for all democrats you fool.

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#916240 May 31, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>You are admitting now that these conservative groups should have been turned down for their 501(c)(4) tax exempt status for breaking the tax rules. So, should the IRS just look the other way and not enforce the tax laws? The last time that the government 'looked the other way' on violations of finance laws the Wall Street banks were threatening to crash the whole system in 2007-08.
MediaMatters

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#916241 May 31, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Provide a reputable link to back up sectarian violence in Dearborn-Livonia-Southfield Michigan.
You can't, you're clueless.
The Arab Christian and Muslim community in that area began forming during the early fifties, well before your dumazz was born and there are well over 100 Mosques in that area.
The Dearborn MI Chief of Police is a Arab you stupid sht.
You're a damn fool and I have partying to do. Look it up yourself! Just type in sectarian violence in Dearborn Michigan.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#916242 May 31, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> The only way that will happen is if Congress reneged on their fiduciary trust with the American people to continue appropriating funding of Social Security and Medicare. In other words, if Congress does not live up to the duties in doing the job that they were elected to do.
There is no "fiduciary trust."

Your statement indicates that you don't know the meaning of the word.

Plus, the return on investment is non-existent and often negative.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Dr Guru 213,303
last post wins! (Dec '10) 1 hr honeymylove 1,980
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr PEllen 8,126
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr PEllen 6,008
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr PEllen 2,277
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 2 hr Tami 1,232
last post wins! (Apr '13) 4 hr They cannot kill ... 934
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr In Summation 101,762
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages