Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
840,681 - 840,700 of 1,100,250 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
Lincoln

United States

#915637 May 30, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Just answer the questions.
Were Americans targeted and harrassed by those in power because of their political beliefs?
Were four Americans killed by terrorists and a lie ensued as the cause of their deaths?
Were reporters and news agencies' privacy invaded by the top law enforcer of the land without following due process?
You can take one at a time if you prefer.
Great you are back,
Good news,
Galt made bail
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#915638 May 30, 2013
True Racism: See Rule One last sentence of first paragraph -

http://www.alternet.org/story/15935/leo_strau... '_philosophy_of_deception

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#915639 May 30, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Because stupe , the IRS 'apologized ' not for doing anything wrong ,but having to use rough short-cuts to save money in a sequestered budget to do their job.
So go rob a bank and apologize for not doing anything wrong, see if you get 10 or 20 years. Yep that should work.
Florida

Seminole, FL

#915640 May 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you frequently get confused about what you are debating?
Porchmokey was 99perCENT OWS a few months ago, and still one brick shy a full bullshit load...

It's the culture
Whatever

Gering, NE

#915641 May 30, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
On October 1, 2014, the ICD-9 code sets will be replaced by ICD-10 code sets.
http://cms.gov/Medicare/Coding/ICD10/index.ht...
The US Department of Health and Human Services has mandated the replacement of the ICD-9-CM code sets with ICD-10 codes effective Oct. 1, 2014. ICD-10 implementation will radically change the way coding is currently done.
http://www.aapc.com/ICD-10/
On January 16, 2009 HHS published a final rule adopting ICD-10-CM to replace ICD-9-CM in HIPAA transactions, effective implementation date of October 1, 2013.
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/icd/icd10cm.htm
ICD-10 will increase the number of billing codes from 17,000 to 140,000.
http://www.capturebilling.com/icd-10-is-comin...
ICD-10 is not the same as ICD-9.
ICD-10 will replace ICD-9.
Again what value is all these codes? Will it improve medical care?
Is billing for getting bit by a turtle different from getting bit by a salamander? What are they going to do with this data? Identify which states you are more apt to get bit by a turtle?
Florida

Seminole, FL

#915642 May 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Defending the IRS is excellent campaign strategy, recommended for all Democrats.
It's the culture...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#915643 May 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Defending the IRS is excellent campaign strategy, recommended for all Democrats.
The Dems should get up their pro-IRS commercials as soon as possible.
Florida

Seminole, FL

#915644 May 30, 2013
<quoted text>You're worried that Holder stays just long enough to jail a few greedy, crooked Wall Street Banksters.:-p
Occupy Michael Moore: "Wall Street Has Their Man And His Name Is Barack Obama"...

It's the culture...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#915645 May 30, 2013
<quoted text>You're worried that Holder stays just long enough to jail a few greedy, crooked Wall Street Banksters.:-p
Yeah that's it -*rolls eyes*

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#915646 May 30, 2013
Whoever it was I told to shut the hell up this afternoon, my apologies.

A simple "clam up" would have sufficed.

Less antagonistic.

But I was pretty angry at the time.

Orlando, FL

#915648 May 30, 2013
Whoever it was I told to slap themselves hard for saying Obama can't be blamed for another terrorist attack but Bush should be blamed for 9/11...slap yourself hard again.
Florida

Seminole, FL

#915649 May 30, 2013
You 99perCENT, still backing and supporting the Obama's welfare bailout of Wall Street??

It's the culture...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#915650 May 30, 2013
<quoted text>Because stupe , the IRS 'apologized ' not for doing anything wrong ,but having to use rough short-cuts to save money in a sequestered budget to do their job.
"back porch turd"
Why are you such a BSer. The head of the IRS apologized because the IRS was wrong. Despite the sequester the IRS had more monies to spend this year than they did last year. The sequester did not cut spending, it cut some of the increases in spending.
Peace
KMA
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#915651 May 30, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
We respect you :-)
thanks for confessing
Exercise for Patrick:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/05...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#915652 May 30, 2013
Like Marc Rich???
Whatever

Gering, NE

#915653 May 30, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Never-- and I am sorry that he stalked me over here. Now you can see why I left him in dirt-wait he was already in the dirt. Sorta like born in a basement and never brought up.
Please do not apologize for your crazy stalker. His behavior belongs to him alone.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#915654 May 30, 2013
Whoever posted the Daily Beast article about Holder thanks.

It is amazing it hear a Attorney General stating he could not figure out it was ethically wrong to violate the privacy of and to ruthlessly pursue members of the press until WaPo explained it to him.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#915655 May 30, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah! I remember the days when Bush and Cheney agreed to testify under oath before the 9/11 Commission. Oh wait, no they didn't
Bush-Bashing must get tearfully boring after a few years or so.

Doesn't it?

My God, I know that it would drive me nuts to continually blame all of bad history on just one person.

Have you considered getting counseling? You know...the couch?

It might help. Seriously. Good luck!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#915656 May 30, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Your assurances sound more like snake oil.
So...what does snake oil sound like?
Give us a demonstration, please.
As long as it's sanitary.

Orlando, FL

#915658 May 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Again what value is all these codes? Will it improve medical care?
Is billing for getting bit by a turtle different from getting bit by a salamander? What are they going to do with this data? Identify which states you are more apt to get bit by a turtle?
Apparently, it was already adopted in many other countries years ago but, from my limited resarch, the specific ICD-10-CM code adopted here has many more codes than other countries.

The ICD-9 had 17,000 codes. The ICD-10-CM has 155,000 codes and can be expanded with subsets.

It is supposed to be make coding more uniform with other countries but how that many codes can simplify what is already going to be a chaotic and confusing transition with Obamacare is beyond me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min litesong 46,323
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 15 min Dems Suk 1,904
Win a Free McDonalds Gift Card 17 min Gift Card Expert 1
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 18 min Union Corrupt 7,561
Abby 8-30 30 min edogxxx 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 35 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,399
Amy 8-30 38 min edogxxx 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,935
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••