Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 42,034)

Showing posts 840,661 - 840,680 of1,033,019
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Didn't stop you from voting for a self admitted "cocaine sniffer" in his hay day.
No I didn’t vote for Obama!!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

The market is up 90, so Flake is silent.

Housing is doing great, so the nitwits pivot from the good economy and attack Obama for nonsense about Libya.

The American people see the truth.

The Repugnants believe the lies.

You nitwits talked the economy down for over 4 years, and you failed.

Even when Repugnants in Congress desperately tried to derail the economy, they failed.

Is it any wonder the nitwits no longer talk about the economy or the auto industry, both of which are thriving.

Now they focus on meaningless crap, like the IRS doing it's job like it's supposed to do.

Tax exempt status is for non political groups.

The Teabaggers are anything but that.

The IRS was right, and I hope they continue to vet these criminal thugs thoroughly.
SNOTsurpriZed

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO! I just love swallowing Waxturds!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

SNOTsurpriZed wrote:
<quoted text>Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Waxturds, for sure!

THE "WAXTURD SOCKPUPPET SHITSHOW" featuring"

Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh/No Surprise, aka known as the stalker WAXTURDS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one: WAXTURDS trolling carnival: OBAMANATION,opo, lily uses US IP, NuculurNutsurpriZe d, Forum, Takeisha, moshx, lily waxman raton fl,Nat Turner,TheIndepend entMajority, fake nucular option, Natty Bumppo, nobamaredux, Fenris the Big Bad Wolf, NeverNOTsurpriZed, Jimmy, St Black Pope, leosanusbama, Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ...

Liberals R Sick
Windsor, CT
<quoted text>
Ahh, swift one. IN case you been under a moonshine barrel, we all but won da wah in Iraq so that's whahh y'alls lyin media aint repoting on dat.
As fahh as Afghanastanah, aint you no we aint the only country fightin there and that the NATO counties support us - afta all swift one, even da libvtards don't dipute that one, except you loons. Mah brotheah Jimma said you a loon. That's really, really bad when a loon calls you a loon.
Stay swift - an keep on postin, please. Ignorance is needed.
Have a nice day y'all.

Billy Carter wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, Joe Biden isn't as smart as the Parrot. He gets my two bit despot Obozo in trouble with things he says!
I'm the smarter brother and Palin would have been a better V.P.

Billy Carter wrote:
<quoted text>
Haj, mah. I thought swift fellahs could stay on topic. This thread is about mah mullah Obama "saving 600,000" jobs. He can't be a liah can he, so he wouldn't lie about health caah would he?
Obamahs stimulus plan was enacted a long ime ago and unemployment keep on goin' up.

Billy Carter wrote:
<quoted text>
How dare you tell senile Kathy this? She wants to stay in lollipop land with the rest of her liberal/fascist friends like mah brothah Jimmah!

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

And yes, from reading her posts, this cathy chick is waaaayyyy out there!<quoted text>

Billy Carter wrote:
<quoted text>
Mah brothah Jimmah tells Kathy is the spitefull one and y'all know Jimmah is right. To calm ha down, I'll let her view her favorite song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

Feel bettah now Kathy, my mental Munchkin?
Haav a nice dayah deah!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. What was I thinking? It's a coverup involving abuse of power by the IRS and the Department of Justice.
Thanks for the clarification.
You ever been audited by the IRS??

They sometimes audit poor folks like you.

You've no idea about the powers of the IRS. They were doing their job, and will continue to do so.

Teabagger groups are purely political, therefore deserve no tax exempt status.

You want to talk about Gov't oveerreach??

Quit running away from the Terri Schiavo story, where the entire Republiclown Party was determined to take a husband's rights away from him.

And they lost, making the Repubs look like th efascists they really are.

Why do you run from known truths, and focus on stupid conspiracy theories from FOX??
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

On Sunday, I was in Moore, Oklahoma. Today, I'm headed to the Jersey Shore. Those two communities are separated by half a continent but united by a common sense of purpose. Like Joplin, Tuscaloosa, and New Orleans, they are home to people who've seen nature at its worst and humanity at its best. And they're filled with those who have made the choice to rebuild after disaster, to come back stronger than ever.

The scene on the ground this weekend was one we all know too well: homes wrecked and neighborhoods devastated. But the memories I'll take away from Moore will be of people standing tall, of neighbor helping neighbor, of survivors working to ensure that no one suffers through tragedy alone. And that too, was strikingly familiar. I could have been back in Brigantine Beach after Hurricane Sandy. I could have been in Joplin in 2011.

It's because of those past experiences in places like New Jersey and Missouri that I have faith that Moore will emerge from the wreckage of this tornado stronger than ever. And that's in part because I know that they won't undertake the road to recovery alone. This was a national tragedy, and that demands a national response.

If you want to help, the best way to support those affected by this storm is to make a financial contribution to the voluntary organization of your choice. The best way to volunteer is to affiliate with an organization that is already providing support to survivors.

We've set up a page to help steer you in the right direction. Check it out to get started:

Thank you,

President Barack Obama

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>It would have given the United States a presence in the Middle East, none of the Arab Spring Sprung Moslem Jihad was going on while GW Bush was in office-nor would the entire Middle East and Africa be on fire for the first time in history. Iraq is now called Iran according to the locals. The only Christians remaining in Iraq now work for the Americans. We have 26 thousand Americans working in Iraq on the four bases. They are there to protect the Christians. But you knew that didn't you?
It was GW Bush who forced Sadaam Hussein(a Shiite) from power in Iraq and opened the way for Sunnis' dominance in the Iraqi government. Iran is also a Sunnis-majority country.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

SNOTsurpriZed wrote:
<quoted text>Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Here's another character from the well known THE "WAXTURD SOCKPUPPET SHITSHOW"!!

It's the culture..........
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>The so-called “Cadillac Tax” facing employers who offer premium healthcare plans to their workers already is affecting employees, even though it doesn’t kick in until 2018.
Employers say they have to get started bringing down costs now, The New York Times reports, so employees who are used to $20 co-pays at the doctor’s office and $500 deductibles are learning a new reality. Many now are looking at deductibles as high as $6,000 for families.
75% of the people will be hit by the O'bama tax.
Just sit back and wait until it hits home.

Obama will blame the insurance companies....and President Bush.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Current events and keeping up with what's going on that will affect you personally can't be found in a book.
But good luck with that.
Thanks for proving the point
Beachlady

Inverness, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>GFY, you illiterate sock puppet troll. I do have a couple of real jobs and a couple of real guns, btw, but I'm not into spending time with "retired" housewives like you and Batty Loo.(Did you know that shoot.com is an actual domain for sale? It's for photographers or indie film producers, though, not the guns for gonads crowd.)
What a DA, I spaced the e too far away. Did not mean shoot.com . Read the post silly.You have a habit of not reading what is posted just what you think is posted. Trudge on heifer.

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> There's more white people in America than black, so it's a fact that there's more white kids smoking, as you call it"dope,"than black kids. Didn't stop you from voting for a self admitted "cocaine sniffer" in his hay day. Chances are, you most likely smoked "dope" in your hay day. Even if you grew up in the Little House on the Prairie! Hypocrite!
the white kids are doing heroin brought in by the moslems. Didn't you know? I290 in O'bama's Chicago is now called the Heroin Highway. Another great moslem story of how they damaged the fabric of America.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The Afghanis are soon to be abandoned. Hate to think of the carnage after he calls it quits.
It's not so much about fighting an enemy because we have to as much as it is about Obama not knowing how to do it.
Afghan women will feel the greatest pain, sent back to the Stone Age.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Someone said trying to educate a Liberal is Hard Work, I Agree, and it’s a Thankless Job!!

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The Afghanis are soon to be abandoned. Hate to think of the carnage after he calls it quits.
It's not so much about fighting an enemy because we have to as much as it is about Obama not knowing how to do it.
Obama is leaving behind behind a well-trained and heavily armed Afghanistan defense force whereas Bush43 just tore out of Iraq after blowing it to smithereens and removing the one major obstacle (Hussein)to the take over of the Iraqi government by Sunnis ---Iran is also a powerful Sunnis neighbor right next door.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Bush really knew how to do it, right?? That's why he signed a surrender document. The first time in history that America surrendered to a foe.

Bush started two wars, failed miserably in both.

He surrendered to the Iraqi's, never caught OBL, got 5,000 American Military killed in his stupid wars,and he accomplished nothing.

Obama, being Bush Lite, continued the wars for far too long.

Time to bring our troops home from Bush's failures.
SNOTsurpriZed

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I enjoy swallowing Waxturds, for sure! This is why I am known as
THE " REJECTED QUEEN OF THE NOT SURPRIZED SOCKPUPPET SHITSHOW" featuring myself as
the stalker topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one: the trolling carnival. Despite all this, as well as my ongoing repetitive nonsense and quotes, I still worship and adore all of the following intellectuals who continuously reject me for the same valid reasons. Some of those I continue to worship are: OBAMANATION,opo, lily uses US IP, NuculurNutsurpriZe d, Forum, Takeisha, moshx, lily waxman raton fl,Nat Turner,TheIndepend entMajority, fake nucular option, Natty Bumppo, nobamaredux, Fenris the Big Bad Wolf, NeverNOTsurpriZed, Jimmy, St Black Pope, leosanusbama, Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
I wrote: Ahh, swift one. IN case you been under a moonshine barrel, we all but won da wah in Iraq so that's whahh y'alls lyin media aint repoting on dat.
As fahh as Afghanastanah, aint you no we aint the only country fightin there and that the NATO counties support us - afta all swift one, even da libvtards don't dipute that one, except you loons. Mah brotheah Jimma said you a loon. That's really, really bad when a loon calls you a loon.
Stay swift - an keep on postin, please. Ignorance is needed.
Have a nice day y'all.

Naw, Joe Biden isn't as smart as the Parrot. He gets my two bit despot Obozo in trouble with things he says!
I'm the smarter brother and Palin would have been a better V.P.

Haj, mah. I thought swift fellahs could stay on topic. This thread is about mah mullah Obama "saving 600,000" jobs. He can't be a liah can he, so he wouldn't lie about health caah would he?
Obamahs stimulus plan was enacted a long ime ago and unemployment keep on goin' up.
How dare you tell senile Kathy this? She wants to stay in lollipop land with the rest of her liberal/fascist friends like mah brothah Jimmah!

And yes, from reading her posts, this cathy chick is waaaayyyy out there!<quoted text>

Mah brothah Jimmah tells Kathy is the spitefull one and y'all know Jimmah is right. To calm ha down, I'll let her view her favorite song:

Feel bettah now Kathy, my mental Munchkin?
Haav a nice dayah deah!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Taliban win and it doesn't look like it

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
They never left the stone age in Afganistan. DUH

"The graveyard of Empires" is their claim.

They did a good job of destroying Bush's wartime empire, didn't they??
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Rising home and stock prices boost US confidence
WASHINGTON (AP)— Americans are more confident in the U.S. economy than at any point in the past five years, thanks to surging home values, a brighter job market and record-setting stock prices.
Stock averages on Tuesday extended the year's explosive rally.
Further gains in consumer confidence could help the economy withstand the effects of higher taxes and federal spending cuts that kicked in this year. Spending by consumers drives about 70 percent of economic growth.
Consumer confidence jumped in May to 76.2, the Conference Board, a private research group, said Tuesday. That was up from a reading of 69 in April and is the highest level of confidence since February 2008, two months after the Great Recession officially began.
A separate report Tuesday showed that U.S. home prices jumped 11 percent in March compared with a year ago, the sharpest 12-month increase since April 2006. Prices rose year over year in all 20 cities in the Standard & Poor's/Case Shiller home price index.
The reports helped fuel a rally on Wall Street. Traders were also encouraged by gains in overseas markets, especially in Japan and Europe.
http://news.yahoo.com/rising-home-stock-price...
Thank you president Obama and keep up the good work. America loves you.
The Detroit Three are scaling back their summer down time as a way to keep up with the increasing demand for American made autos and trucks.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 840,661 - 840,680 of1,033,019
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

77 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min wojar 167,445
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 min ScarletandOlive 96,062
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 13 min jimtownhounddogsniffing 47,015
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 28 min Silly times 4,025
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 43 min Brian_G 42,951
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 44 min HughBe 65,058
Abby 4-17 3 hr RACE 23
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••