Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
840,601 - 840,620 of 1,082,363 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Or you snake in here when you know she won't be
I love it that she has gotten under your skin. I bet knowing she ignores your insults and doesn't take them personally really hurts your ego.
Your delusions of grandeur is funny. What kind of special moron does it take to post such slobbering self promotion as this one?
Hidden locations with an ISP is in Wethersfield, CT and childish avatars on Topix, breastfeeding on George Bush and nuculur sucking Dick Cheney in his gaseous windstorm is the de-facto standard, the platform, the operating system for a self-loathing, paranoid coward, nitwit troll...

It's the culture...

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Another poster calls you a racist. What do you respond with nothing. One would think if you are not a racist that would upset you. It did not upset you. Come to your own conclusion. The majority on this thread have, you are a racist.
Peace
KMA
I requested proof.

There was none.

When you find a post that I made that was racist, let me know.

I understand you & your right whiner buddies love posting racial slurs. Then you try to make it seem OK by calling me racist. All I did was call you out for being a lowlife uneducated uninformed POS when you post these slurs.
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You're at over 30k, mini me. Did you jump yet? You better have, bitch.
Emaam is Patrick n Angela.. An old timer on this miserable thread...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it up. You're like a whipped dog.
You want me to make your hole even deeper?? <2lines>
"ICD-10 is the 10th revision of the International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems (ICD), a medical classification list by the World Health Organization (WHO). It codes for diseases, signs and symptoms, abnormal findings, complaints, social circumstances, and external causes of injury or diseases."
----------
It's all about gathering specific data. That's why there are so many codes.DUH
And it can also be used for billing, but that is an ancillary part of it. DUH
It's just an UPGRADE, with added elements for more specified account detail, of the already in use BILLING system.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh brother....
Your slip is showing for all to see....fragile ego.
When I catch you nitwits in a stupid position, I take full advantage.

We know how upset you get when your buddies lies are exposed.

You're like a big jock strap to your nitwit pals here. Maximum support for looney tunes thinking.

Just the facts, Drama Queen.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Nuculur using his "I am an idiot" defense... LMFAO..
It's the culture...
Nutcase displays all her special personal issues here and then cannot figure out why people don't take her serious.
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're in Edward W Johnson's closet in Windsor, Ct. Be very careful.
The address is next.
Sure you idiot... And you ISP is not Comcast you moron...LMFAO... You are an idiot nuculur...

It's the culture...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Fits right in with your facials insults, eh??
It's just a couple of pages back, nitwit.
I see you're sore from the ass whipping you took over the ICD10 codes.
Time for you to leave.
Don't like your moronic post from yesterday being thrown back in your face.

Hmmm, Carol didn't even read yours. OUCH
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Hidden locations with an ISP is in Wethersfield, CT and childish avatars on Topix, breastfeeding on George Bush and nuculur sucking Dick Cheney in his gaseous windstorm is the de-facto standard, the platform, the operating system for a self-loathing, paranoid coward, nitwit troll...
It's the culture...
Of copy, paste, and plagiarize pretensiousness.

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
The president, nobama, drew a line in the sand. He said if Syria used chemical weapons the US would get involved. Those are not my words, they are nobama's. Syria has used chemical weapons. Now being the flip flopper he is, nobama, is looking for a way to back away. Typical behavior of a coward. Graham and Mc Cain can not get us involved, they do not have that authority. president nobama can get us involved. He has already proved by his illegal bombing of Libya that it is his decision and his alone. His word to congress, fuckyou. He is the boy messiah, he is god, his actions are not to be questioned.
Peace
KMA
There has not been any proof of if chemical weapons were used & if so, who used them.]

You buddy McCain & Graham want to sent in arms & jet fighters now.

And Eed, nice slur. That makes you a racist f*ck & that post you made proves it.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I requested proof.
There was none.
I understand you & your right whiner buddies love posting racial slurs. Then you try to make it seem OK by calling me racist. All I did was call you out for being a lowlife uneducated uninformed POS when you post these slurs.
lowlife uneducated uninformed POS

Add that one to copy and paste, squawrk, parrot and repeat list!!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just an UPGRADE, with added elements for more specified account detail, of the already in use BILLING system.
Nutcase doesn't know why she is defending the bloated billing system-just golly gee Eman or Ed or someone stated it was nonsense.

Why in the world will WHO do with most of the nonsense they are collecting. Let me see someone living in Oregon is more apt to be bit by a turtle than a salamander?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're like a big jock strap to your nitwit pals here. Maximum support for looney tunes thinking.
There you go again making a fool of yourself.

You cannot help yourself from self stroking your fragile ego -it is compulsive.

It use to be amusing, but now it coming just sad.

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Show me where I have blamed the democrats for the problems we face. Actually I have blamed them and also republicans. Party does not matter the number 1 job of a majority of our elected congress people is to get re elected. Fuckthe folks.
Please point out a single, that is just one measure that democrats pushed thru congress that was designed to face up to the problems in the economy. Now we all realize you are a liberal turd just tell me what the administration of president nopbama has done to improve the economy or start reducing the deficit, oh, you mean like;
- Increasing the number of American's on food stamps to near 50 million.
- Passing a stimulus bill that pissed away near a trillion dollars with no positive effect
- Reducing American's household income
- Reducing the number of American's paying the taxes that support your welfare lifestyle
- Passing a nobamakare plan that will piss away another trillion dollars over the next 10 years
Peace
KMA
Mt God, you just did. You just blamed the recession on the Democrats because you said they did nothing to stop it

Bush added a many as Obama to food stamps you f*cking idiot.

taking 750,000 a month in job losses o zero and taking an economy shrinking at over 6% & making it positive.

I guess to a certified dumbass like you those are negative effects.

The Bush recession shrank incomes - see blaming Obama for the Bush recession. You just said you didn't do that.

How many times do I have to kick you ass here on topix every day?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I requested proof.
There was none.
Here's another one!(just consider it an "upgrade" too!)

Kindergarten level, Gutter sniping, sociopathic, parasitic, bigoted, lowlife, uneducated, ghetto humping uninformed race-baiting POS libuhrulTic.

See how easy!
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Nutsack would f*ck the dead...

It's the culture...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
There has not been any proof of if chemical weapons were used & if so, who used them.]
And Eed, nice slur. That makes you a racist f*ck & that post you made proves it.
Oh brother, the boy Messiah term comes from a Monty Python play-"Life of Brain". It does not have a certain race attached to it.
But is a put-down and that is what is irritating you.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Cut 'em off of EVERYTHING (no arms, no dolluhs, and if they don't straighten up-no food or staple either. till they straighten the heck up OR till they try and point anything at Israel. THEN send them a nice US HELL-O.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave you need to get some background on this topic before preceding -BING it.
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Nutcase doesn't know why she is defending the bloated billing system-just golly gee Eman or Ed or someone stated it was nonsense.
Why in the world will WHO do with most of the nonsense they are collecting. Let me see someone living in Oregon is more apt to be bit by a turtle than a salamander?
Any nitwit sporting a childish avatar of Bush in a gaseous wind storm, sucking Dick Cheney, mercifully Bush is gone and has been gone for going on 5 years. He isn't today's newspaper, he's last year's newspaper! Nuculur still in love with GW Bush while the country slides into an abyss and is going to hell. LMFAO...

It's the culture..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min Eric 68,403
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min LRS 174,961
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 33 min ritedownthemiddle 45,847
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 46 min andet1987 474
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,052
Amy 7-28 6 hr Sublime1 16
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 hr Terry rigsby 48,944
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr Mister Tonka 97,562
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 10:11PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••