Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 42,025)

Showing posts 840,481 - 840,500 of1,071,381
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#915368
May 30, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
the HHS is part of the Bush administration. Just how dumb are you.
Lets use your reasoning. The irs, cia, and doj are part of the obama admin. Therefore, he requested the extra conservative scrutiny, gave the stand down and revision order and asked for the reporter subpeonas...himself. stupib libturd.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#915369
May 30, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a stupid war in Vietnam that ripped the nation apart. DUH
The draft had been in effect since WWII, without the problems of the late 1960's.
You've reached the wrong conclusion.
That's what was good about it. With a draft, average Americans are equally affected by it. Which does influence the Government, as Vietnam protests proved.
Enough Americans got tired of seeing their boys come home in a box, and spoke out, forcing Nixon to finally end it.
Modern wars are felt by a few percent of Americans. That's why Bush could get away with his two wars.
Had there been a draft, Americans would have thought a lot harder about it. But when it's not your kid..........
The only thing that ripped the country apart was the lying communists friends of O'bama's. William Ayers and Bernadine Dorn and the likes. They were not protesting against the war. They were protesting because the United States was stopping their precious communism. And then what? they became teachers of American children. Same communists in the democrat party that continues to rip this country apart. Get it through your fricking head!
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#915370
May 30, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have inside info. Tell us.
...'If it ain't broke'...'Fix it until it is'... Nuculur... Ignorant and stupid isn't just born... You create it...

It's the culture...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#915371
May 30, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

3

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>What side of the US Socialist political spectrum is promising to feed everyone, medicate everyone, fund everyone's American retirement, right every wrong, cradle to grave care, and all you have to do is vote for them?
It's the culture...
That would be the Democrats with the cradle to grave. Repubs are the screw anyone and everyone. You are all on your own. Somewhat like the American companies working the China slaves girls for .30 cents an hour. That's a Repub dream to have NO safety, health, environmental laws.
As far as votes, I have yet in my life to see the most Rightwing FrightWing person EVER pass on signing up on SS and Medicare when they turned 65. Try taking it away from a Tea Bagger.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#915372
May 30, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe, but the difference is that there was no reason to get involved in Libya.
Romney said we should take the lead in attacking Libya because Gaddafi had ordered the attack on a 747 over Lockerbie,Scotland.

So what you talking about, Rufus?? Reagan attacked Gaddafi, and your idea that he was tamed is pure bullspittle. He just went underground with his terrorism.

If anyone was tamed, it was Saddam. Bush I had Desert STorm, that pretty much destroyed Saddam's tank army and the Republican Guard.

Than they had weapons inspectors and a no flight zone.

If that's not tamed, what's your definition?? A guy who orders civilian aircraft to be bombed??

This was after Reagan supposedly tamed him. 1988. Reagan bombed him in 1986.

Gaddafi never ended his support for terrorists in other Sub Saharan countries like Mali, Ethopia, Somalia.

Why has Libya become such a focus for you??

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#915373
May 30, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
As part of the immigration bill, we should send a socialist/DemocRAT to MEXICO for every illegal the liberals hope to get as a vote. Seems fair to me.
According to Wikipedia Hispanics from Mexico are responsible for the significant group of ethnic-based gangs in the United States and is one of the concerns of increased illegal immigration to the United States because of the gang-related activity associated with the Hispanics coming across the border from Mexico and the Clowns in Washington wants to give the Illegal's citizenship and that is crazy as hell!.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gangs_in_the_Uni...
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#915374
May 30, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> On one hand you ask why Clinton didn't kill Osama, then turn around & utter,"stop bringing up Bush." What a conundrum!
You so conveniently forget about your Republican witch hunt in the Lewinsky scandal. You also forget your boy made Bin Laden. Reagan made him & both Bush's made him richer than his Daddy left him. You also forgot he only decided to go against America when Bush Kuwait & 1st stepped for on Muslim soil. Before that Bunn Laden was a soldier in an army. Same shit from you republicans. Start a bunch of shit then blame the preceding democrat for not cleaning up your mess. Y'all know how to lie & start a war but, have no idea how to end it, at least victorious!. Clinton didn't start the Christian/Muslim war on the West. Why should he have been the one to clean it up? Go ahead & lie, shift the blame on Obama for Bush's blunder. It's a reoccurring there & it's gotten old fast!
The country and obama's administration are going to hell, Korea f*ck you obama, Eric Holder is a criminal, IRS is Gestapo, Associated Press and News Outletts are turning on obama, and Syria is ready to kick azz you moron...
LOL... And...all you can do you idiot is have a love affair with Bush and Reagan...

It's the culture...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#915375
May 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying it is the Democrats fault because thy did not stop the Republicans from nearly killing this country.
I have news, Obama was NOT president in 2007.
By thew time Obama took office we were already in the midst of the recession.
Hi Dumb Dave,

When you come back from the Moon, look in to whose policies caused the recession. Here's a hint. It wasn't the Republicans.

By the way charlatan, there was a world wide recession. Does a moron like you think the Republicans caused the recession worldwide?

Baawwaaahhhh!!!!
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#915376
May 30, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>That would be the Democrats with the cradle to grave. Repubs are the screw anyone and everyone. You are all on your own. Somewhat like the American companies working the China slaves girls for .30 cents an hour. That's a Repub dream to have NO safety, health, environmental laws.
As far as votes, I have yet in my life to see the most Rightwing FrightWing person EVER pass on signing up on SS and Medicare when they turned 65. Try taking it away from a Tea Bagger.
As long as you're willing to concede control of your life to the government you'll find no fault in their decisions. And of course, knowing that you'll never be considered "rich", for obvious reasons, makes it all that much easier.

When we take back the country, you moochers will need to fish or cut bait.

It's the culture...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#915377
May 30, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, we agree.
Galt supported the war, but not the occupation.
There were 2 Iraq Wars.

The first, led by Colin Powell, was a masterpiece of military planning that is studied in War Colleges worldwide.

The second was successful for the first few weeks. But there was no plan, and we became bogged down in a war of attrition. So we ended up buying off the opposition, which is what the 'surge' was really about. Paying off Sunni Chiefs to not attack us.

Iraq I was neat and tidy. Iraq II was a disaster for America, exposing enormous strains in our limited military. Evidenced by record suicides among Iraq and Afgan vets.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#915378
May 30, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>According to Wikipedia Hispanics from Mexico are responsible for the significant group of ethnic-based gangs in the United States and is one of the concerns of increased illegal immigration to the United States because of the gang-related activity associated with the Hispanics coming across the border from Mexico and the Clowns in Washington wants to give the Illegal's citizenship and that is crazy as hell!.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gangs_in_the_Uni...
Yes indeed. Good point. In my state, this morning at 5AM in a Vampire DemocRAT session, the DemocRATS approved giving illegals drivers licenses. I can't wait to move to a red state.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#915379
May 30, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> 1st of all, I was responding to your boy's post about there being another terrorist attack. If an attack is inevitable like Whatever posted, then there's nothing Obama can do.
I am not a boy nitwit. You can't get anything right.

You really missed the point of my post. Try to read it again

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#915380
May 30, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure hope you don't have a family history of any chronic diseases because you're one in a million if so. They don't usually catch up to you until you're more mature - in your case, a long time - but they do eventually.
Smoking cigarettes is hereditary??

Type II Diabetes is generally caused by lifestyle choices.

Proven by lap band type surgery, which eliminates diabetes in most patients who had been diabetic. Came as a big surprise to doctors.

Why would anyone with a family history of chronic diseases further muddy the waters by smoking, eating junk food, etc??

Just sayin..........
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#915381
May 30, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>That would be the Democrats with the cradle to grave. Repubs are the screw anyone and everyone. You are all on your own. Somewhat like the American companies working the China slaves girls for .30 cents an hour. That's a Repub dream to have NO safety, health, environmental laws.
As far as votes, I have yet in my life to see the most Rightwing FrightWing person EVER pass on signing up on SS and Medicare when they turned 65. Try taking it away from a Tea Bagger.
You are almost as unhinged as Nuculur Nutcase.
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#915382
May 30, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>That would be the Democrats with the cradle to grave. Repubs are the screw anyone and everyone. You are all on your own. Somewhat like the American companies working the China slaves girls for .30 cents an hour. That's a Repub dream to have NO safety, health, environmental laws.
As far as votes, I have yet in my life to see the most Rightwing FrightWing person EVER pass on signing up on SS and Medicare when they turned 65. Try taking it away from a Tea Bagger.
BTW Patrick.... You are still an idiot...

It's the culture...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#915383
May 30, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You so conveniently forget about your Republican witch hunt in the Lewinsky scandal.
You do know Clinton plead guilty to perjury and he was also IMPEACHED
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#915384
May 30, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
There's more oil in the United States.
<yes, I only read the first 2 lines of your post>
I am impressed. I didn't make it that far.

You are a good man.
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#915385
May 30, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

3

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
There were 2 Iraq Wars.
The first, led by Colin Powell, was a masterpiece of military planning that is studied in War Colleges worldwide.
The second was successful for the first few weeks. But there was no plan, and we became bogged down in a war of attrition. So we ended up buying off the opposition, which is what the 'surge' was really about. Paying off Sunni Chiefs to not attack us.
Iraq I was neat and tidy. Iraq II was a disaster for America, exposing enormous strains in our limited military. Evidenced by record suicides among Iraq and Afgan vets.
The first and only Iraq war..

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

It's the culture...
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#915388
May 30, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Smoking cigarettes is hereditary??
Type II Diabetes is generally caused by lifestyle choices.
Proven by lap band type surgery, which eliminates diabetes in most patients who had been diabetic. Came as a big surprise to doctors.
Why would anyone with a family history of chronic diseases further muddy the waters by smoking, eating junk food, etc??
Just sayin..........
When posting on Topix nuculur, there is a fine line between "what's on your deranged mind" and "You should probably see a therapist or seek help about this you idiot??"

It's the culture...
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#915389
May 30, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know Clinton plead guilty
to perjury and
he was also IMPEACHED
.... and then Newt resigned.
LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 840,481 - 840,500 of1,071,381
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

94 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 min edogxxx 97,426
Amy 7-10 12 min VAdame 6
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 14 min baby 48,677
Abby 7-10 15 min Toj 9
Four Dead in Bridgeview Head-On Collision 34 min In Your Face 69
Chicago Democrats a Protected Species on the Na... 34 min bensley reality 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques from Ottawa 173,533
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••