Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 42,025)

Showing posts 840,481 - 840,500 of1,033,719
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>The so-called 'collapse of local and state authority' that you claimed sure did not deter the hundreds of volunteers from local Churches and relief agencies that came in, immediately after Katrina struck, on the wheels of Anderson Cooper and the CNN news trucks.
"local"...
How far away is "local"?
If you recall, the roads were impassable for about a hundred mile radius around New Orleans to the east, 50 miles to the north, and no closer than Laplace to the west. The areas to the south of New Orleans were just as devastated as New Orleans.
So, how the hell did "local" volunteers get into the devastation when all roads were impassable?
What happens after a hurricane is, you find people near you and you begin to work together to get some transportation link. Eventually, you have to open a road to the outside world.
Well, that's what normal people do along the gulf coast after a hurricane. In New Orleans, the began looting, raping, killing, and shooting at the helicopters coming in to assist them.
Then, when other communities opened their doors to them, they brought a crime wave with them the giving people could never even have concieved of.
New Orleans got a well-needed flush. It had become so horrendous of a city, that flushing wasn't enough and it needs another flush. So much Democrat crap it takes two flushes to get it.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Your first sentence is wrong, so why believe any of the rest of your crap.
Have a bagel, Jean from Queens.
You're named for a fictional character out of a crappy Ayn Rand novel. That says it all!:-D
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
100% of Americans want you to keep your trap shut!
You stink.
You smell.
Now go to hell.
Translation:

Sieg Heil!

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a Republican infested red state school super quoted in the news this week from Oklahoma:
"We can't afford tornado shelters in the schools."
But Republicans CAN AFFORD a tax cut for BILLIONAIRES? During war no less.
Thanks red GOP ffffcckkkkk ups!
You killed some kids. 2 schools: direct hit by an ef5! No shelters. Kids dead at their school.
Every Oklahoma citizen should file murder charges against the "we can't afford it" REPUBLICAN OFFICIALS.
(how can you losers stand with these lying pukes?)
Hagel, Kerry and O'bama, the Jew Haters will be giving Palestine 4 billion dollars to set up so called Moslem infrastructure in so called Palestine. Can you give us an AMEN?
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
I'am not a complete idiot -- Some parts are just missing....
liberals are... As Lenin said - "Useful idiots"...

It's the culture
OBAMA the GENIUS

Youngsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
"Waxman"is a First Internet Clown School graduate.
HA HA HA HA HA HA!

good one!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Front Porch Baboon does his Johnny (from the movie Airplane) routine, yet again!

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/d35c61f4b0/t...
<quoted text> Except for the people who suffered through the devastating catastrophic climate superstorm tornadoes and glad to know they have a compassionate U S democratic Administration willing to help out with emergency relief assistance.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Well I'm still waiting for your declaration of war son.
After all, Monica is history.
As a right wing nut, where does you story stack up? Does it even fall in the category of "truth" to begin with?
I think not!
Monica might be history, with Slick we wonder who the new flavor of the day is? I'm still waiting for a reason this guy, is going to get us out of the mideast... Elect me, Elect me, I'll get us out of the waaar... Ain't happened yet...
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
100% of Americans want you to keep your trap shut!
You stink.
You smell.
Now go to hell.
Obama is nothing more than a halfbreed mulatto who without afirmative action and a network of traitors and anti-American supporters would just be another inner city statistic and I will be glad to stand in the long line to piss on his grave someday.
tman

Danville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

I am not a spammer....but I do want some traffic....http://sjwisdoms.bl ogspot.com/

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Bradley Manning shouldn't be ignored , but paid attention to--- drone warfare and government transparency are thorny ,but important issues to discuss by the public. I honor him on this day..... www.bradleymanning.org
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Waaaaaaaaaaahhh!!
OBAMA the GENIUS is having another breakdown.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
No one disputes the fact that Sandy Berger removed copies of documents from the National Archives. He didn't however stuff documents down his pants but put them along with his notes in his pants pockets, jacket pockets and portfolio.
Carol and other right wingers have tried to conflate this as some kind of cover-up which is dumb as Berger had copies, not originals which are retained by the archives.
Archive staff members told FBI agents they saw Berger placing items in his jacket and pants, and one archive staffer told agents that Berger also placed something in his socks.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/07/20/ber...

Maybe they started this "vast rightwing conspiracy"....

Sheesh.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA HA HA HA!
good one!
It's amazing what you nerds think is funny. Are you snorting too?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Bradley Manning shouldn't be ignored , but paid attention to--- drone warfare and government transparency are thorny ,but important issues to discuss by the public. I honor him on this day..... www.bradleymanning.org
I agree. He should be hanged, promptly. This fate belongs to all of you anti-American worms.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
DemocRATS are "morans", especially the Front Porch Baboon.
PDUPONT was claiming Sweden was "doing just fine" Friday, which was the fifth day of riots there due to unemployment and austerity programs that must be implemented now after they realized they are running out of other peoples money.
DemocRATS suck.
The Swedish riots have a heavy racial/religious component, as liberal Sweden has allowed its culture to be polluted.

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Another Chicago Thug, Penny Pritzker, appointed by O'bama--where is the democrat outrage? To start with, it has been discovered that she failed to report $80 million in earnings on her disclosure report. According to reports, the $80 million was earned from consulting on more than 400 domestic trusts involving an intergenerational family feud. The restructuring involved the Hyatt Hotels, Hyatt Center, Conwood Company, Marmon Corp and Union Tank Car and evidently a number of people were not pleased with Pritzkerís advice and counsel. She claims it was an oversight that is being corrected. Gee, I wish I was able to consider $80 million worth of earnings as just an oversight, donít you?

Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

This belongs at everyone's house as long as Obama is president and DemocRAT Hairball Reid, who was pleased Obama is a light skinned negro (his words) are in office.

http://www.usflagstore.com/product/gadsden-fl...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

So what are you greedy little DemocRATS doing today?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Galt is a fictional character in a second-rate, cheap, dime store sci-fi novel by Ayn Rand so, how can one argue with that?!?:-D
Jean from Queens has no other defense when caught with her panties down than to resume name-calling.

So, where is your thermostat set, you phony climate change freak?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 840,481 - 840,500 of1,033,719
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 min JOEL COOL DUDE 64,971
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 50 min ritedownthemiddle 42,936
snapchat gay names 1 hr nolovecity74 5
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr loose cannon 167,402
Who Dodged the SHOE Better? 2 hr ThomasA 15
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr prognosticator 96,013
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,022
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE