Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
840,461 - 840,480 of 1,096,120 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>That would be the Democrats with the cradle to grave. Repubs are the screw anyone and everyone. You are all on your own. Somewhat like the American companies working the China slaves girls for .30 cents an hour. That's a Repub dream to have NO safety, health, environmental laws.
As far as votes, I have yet in my life to see the most Rightwing FrightWing person EVER pass on signing up on SS and Medicare when they turned 65. Try taking it away from a Tea Bagger.
You are almost as unhinged as Nuculur Nutcase.
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>That would be the Democrats with the cradle to grave. Repubs are the screw anyone and everyone. You are all on your own. Somewhat like the American companies working the China slaves girls for .30 cents an hour. That's a Repub dream to have NO safety, health, environmental laws.
As far as votes, I have yet in my life to see the most Rightwing FrightWing person EVER pass on signing up on SS and Medicare when they turned 65. Try taking it away from a Tea Bagger.
BTW Patrick.... You are still an idiot...

It's the culture...
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You so conveniently forget about your Republican witch hunt in the Lewinsky scandal.
You do know Clinton plead guilty to perjury and he was also IMPEACHED
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
There's more oil in the United States.
<yes, I only read the first 2 lines of your post>
I am impressed. I didn't make it that far.

You are a good man.
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
There were 2 Iraq Wars.
The first, led by Colin Powell, was a masterpiece of military planning that is studied in War Colleges worldwide.
The second was successful for the first few weeks. But there was no plan, and we became bogged down in a war of attrition. So we ended up buying off the opposition, which is what the 'surge' was really about. Paying off Sunni Chiefs to not attack us.
Iraq I was neat and tidy. Iraq II was a disaster for America, exposing enormous strains in our limited military. Evidenced by record suicides among Iraq and Afgan vets.
The first and only Iraq war..

&fe ature=related

It's the culture...
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Smoking cigarettes is hereditary??
Type II Diabetes is generally caused by lifestyle choices.
Proven by lap band type surgery, which eliminates diabetes in most patients who had been diabetic. Came as a big surprise to doctors.
Why would anyone with a family history of chronic diseases further muddy the waters by smoking, eating junk food, etc??
Just sayin..........
When posting on Topix nuculur, there is a fine line between "what's on your deranged mind" and "You should probably see a therapist or seek help about this you idiot??"

It's the culture...
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know Clinton plead guilty
to perjury and
he was also IMPEACHED
.... and then Newt resigned.
LOL
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
There were 2 Iraq Wars.
The first, led by Colin Powell, was a masterpiece of military planning that is studied in War Colleges worldwide.
The second was successful for the first few weeks. But there was no plan, and we became bogged down in a war of attrition. So we ended up buying off the opposition, which is what the 'surge' was really about. Paying off Sunni Chiefs to not attack us.
Iraq I was neat and tidy. Iraq II was a disaster for America, exposing enormous strains in our limited military. Evidenced by record suicides among Iraq and Afgan vets.
George H W Bush would seem a democrat today?
George W Bush did not attend the Republican convention in 2012

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a clue. I was referencing what I thought was Karma's train of thought.
How old are you? You appear to be young.
You're really crazy. Now you analyze messages to determine their age ?? How does one 'appear to be young'??

You think you can follow others train of thought when youre is still at the station??

You're nothing but a drama queen, projecting your ignorance onto others.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Where is Carol?
Just because we don't buy your malarky
does NOT
mean we don't
enjoy your GOP posts.:-)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass Dave will need to eat those words before long.
In fact, the US is already supplying the Al Qaeda rebels.
But nobody told Obama, so he can deny it.
Stay stupid. We are supplying the rebels, most of whom have nothing to do with Al Queda.

This is why Obama will not go into Syria. Too many bad actors.

Your ignorance is showing..........again.
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're really crazy. Now you analyze messages to determine their age ?? How does one 'appear to be young'??
You think you can follow others train of thought when youre is still at the station??
You're nothing but a drama queen, projecting your ignorance onto others.
I wish someone had an answer to your ignorance nuculur??

Throwing money at it or common sense is like throwing Crack at an addict and telling them to go away.

You always come back for more you moron and blame others for your addiction to idiot...

It's the culture...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney said we should take the lead in attacking Libya because Gaddafi had ordered the attack on a 747 over Lockerbie,Scotland.
So what you talking about, Rufus?? Reagan attacked Gaddafi, and your idea that he was tamed is pure bullspittle. He just went underground with his terrorism.
If anyone was tamed, it was Saddam. Bush I had Desert STorm, that pretty much destroyed Saddam's tank army and the Republican Guard.
Than they had weapons inspectors and a no flight zone.
If that's not tamed, what's your definition?? A guy who orders civilian aircraft to be bombed??
This was after Reagan supposedly tamed him. 1988. Reagan bombed him in 1986.
Gaddafi never ended his support for terrorists in other Sub Saharan countries like Mali, Ethopia, Somalia.
Why has Libya become such a focus for you??
Oil

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, just shut the hell up.
CNN - A statement from the 9/11 commission described the meeting with Bush and Chney as "extraordinary" and thanked the two men for their cooperation.
"The commission found the president and the vice president forthcoming and candid," the statement said. "The information they provided will be of great assistance to the commission as it completes its final report."
Commission member Tim Roemer, a Democrat and former congressman from Indiana, said Bush was "very direct" in his answers.
"He was cooperative, he was frank, he was gracious with his time," Roemer told CNN.
http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/04/29/bus...
You are such a friggin' tool, I'm embarrassed for you.
Like I said, how good was that political BJ by Georgie-boy? Bush43 may have lip-serviced to them ,but he was still the one who ordered obstruction by his CIA and Administration. You chose one CNN report from before the 9/11 Commission completed their work--I gave you Lee Hamilton and Tom Kean who headed and wrote the report and noted the obstruction by Bush43/Cheney.
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know Clinton plead guilty to perjury and he was also IMPEACHED
I do know that Clinton getting head had nothing to do with his presidency! You Republican have Malcolm X mentality," by any means necessary,"when a democrat holds office.

I've read your post. You clearly said ,"until the next terrorist attack," so don't try to weasel your way out of it now. It wasn't done type of decoded message or hieroglyphic scripture, you said what you said now own up to it
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans seem bytchy having to troll every day when Bob Dole finds the Republican party in need of drastic revision.
Most of their chatter received 47%
I thought Bob Dole was dead!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
The codes have nothing to do with care, stupid. You idiots don't know the difference between health insurance and health care.
The codes are used to be very sepcific about what condition is being treated. DUH

You get more moronic by the hour. First you eat the Paul Rand nonsense and try to accuse Obama for the expanded codes.

But it was Bush who expanded the codes tremendously. Makes it easier to track different illnesses or injuries. DUH

So you run away from your stupidity and try to tell me what the codes are for, when you said they weren't even necessary.

You're an idiot.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>There were/are plenty of Dems lining up to challenge that crazy mofo and it seems clear that the RNC just told her that she wouldn't get a nickle if she had reelection in mind.
So maybe Heritage will give her a blog spot for six months or maybe the Koch's will let her fondle the Bounty Guy for a while but she had to go__she's batsht crazy! She's Traficant nutz times two.
Maybe Marcus will leave her and marry his boyfriend.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
9000? More like 100,000+
Funny to see you whine, seeing as the new codes are a Bush creation.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>As long as you're willing to concede control of your life to the government you'll find no fault in their decisions. And of course, knowing that you'll never be considered "rich", for obvious reasons, makes it all that much easier.
When we take back the country, you moochers will need to fish or cut bait.
It's the culture...
Is that as bad as so many tea party folks conceding control of their life to following every word Rush Limbaugh, a coked-out, fat, rich, pedophile sociopath, says on opposing everything Obama does because he is the first African-American U S President?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 35 min joey 25
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Whiny1 4,640
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 176,797
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,633
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 557
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Ace 49,265
Abby 8-15 3 hr Kuuipo 19
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr Toj 97,823

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••