Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Florida

Seminole, FL

#915544 May 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuk sure has a lot of hangups.
nuculur: A deranged liberal who continually posts deliberately provocative delusional shit to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption, a mind without matter, causing a delusional argument, running on complete empty and idiot.

It's the culture...

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#915545 May 30, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
I've come to the conclusion there are 4 kinds of people:
Those who have a clue.
Those who don't have a clue.
Those who don't want to have a clue.
And tools.
The last two can be one and the same.
You rate 3 outta' 4, clueless. Not bad for an old skirt with floppy lips.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#915546 May 30, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
I've come to the conclusion there are 4 kinds of people:
Those who have a clue.
Those who don't have a clue.
Those who don't want to have a clue.
And tools.
The last two can be one and the same.
You ARE the last two!!

You're an O'reilly lapdog.

Don't seem to recall liberal radio guys harassing their young female employees and paying her big to keep quiet.

Yet you defend and rely on a man with no morals. Figures.
Florida

Seminole, FL

#915547 May 30, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>And that's why republicans will never be the majority party in this country ,but trapped in a tug-of-war match between Big Business and the Old anti-federalist liberal aristocracy.
Your deranged creativity is your lack of intelligent thinking running on empty, still having fun, you like 99perCENT, are one brick shy a full bullshit load...

It's the culture...

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#915548 May 30, 2013
As Even Germany Gives Up Austerity, Here’s A Look At Where This ‘Dangerous Idea’ Came From
May 29th, 2013 4:57 pm @LOLGOP

"Though we never really tried a stimulus, America mostly avoided austerity — extreme budget cutting during a recession to reduce debt — by delaying real cuts to the federal budget until this year, when cuts on the state and local levels are finally ending." ... " But even Germany, the country that forced the rest of the Eurozone into cutting when they should be spending, is ready to give up on this dangerous idea and try some stimulus — after its unemployment rate increased four times more than expected.

If you’ve ever wondered where the lust for austerity — or the “pain caucus,” as Paul Krugman calls its proponents — came from, you’ve got to check out this talk from Mark Blyth, author of Austerity: The History of a Dangerous Idea." Check this out: http://www.nationalmemo.com/as-even-germany-g...

Location hidden

#915549 May 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Nutcase displays all her special personal issues here and then cannot figure out why people don't take her serious.
Calm down, you're having a hissy fit!!

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#915550 May 30, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Your assurances sound more like snake oil.
So a more efficient government with less bureaucracy, red tape and overpaid paper pushers is repugnant to you like snake oil?

But an overbloated government with more bureaucracy, red tape and overpaid paper pushers is music to your ears?

I see.

Just answer this question. Do you think anyone in this administration or the IRS should be held accountable for betraying the trust of many Americans?
Florida

Seminole, FL

#915551 May 30, 2013
<quoted text>You rate 3 outta' 4, clueless. Not bad for an old skirt with floppy lips.
You 99perCENT one brick shy a full bullshit load...

You Porchmokey actually answer the question as to which side actually 'wants women barefoot, illiterate, and pregnant'...

It's the culture...

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#915552 May 30, 2013
<quoted text>You rate 3 outta' 4, clueless. Not bad for an old skirt with floppy lips.
Do you think anyone in this administration or the IRS should be held accountable for betraying the trust of the people?

If so, who? And what should be the consequences?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#915553 May 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Drama Queen can't help but butting her big nose into others conversations.
Glad I could light you up to the point where you're stalking.
YOU are the one who has a slobbering love affair with yourself-that is a Drama Queen. How many posts have you posted tonight about how awesome you are? I bet you have loss count.

You stuck your nose to my conversation with someone else silly nilly, up to that point I was ignoring you. Then you decided to post something moronic to me and GAME was on -now you want to pout about your poor judgement.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#915554 May 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
See, you keep sticking your nose into my conversations with others.

But, really this issue of you have that moronic avatar 5 years later speaks of some issue. Can't get rid of a grudge?

Location hidden

#915555 May 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuk sure has a lot of hangups.
Yes, I don't suffer fools gladly. And you're a fool.

That gets you to whining and attacking me by talking to proxies, because you can't keep up with me. I love the attention. I get the entire band of nitwits worked up. they either disappear or make comments about me to each other.

Keeps you from nonsense talk about Sandy Berger, nitwit!! LOL

Really funny stuff, you're like an old gossip!!

At least you weren't the one who swallowed the Rand Paul bullspittle.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#915556 May 30, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Some of you must think I and others are kidding.
Wall Street Journal:
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405311...
"Walked Into a Lamppost? Hurt While Crocheting? Help Is on the Way"
Around 140,000 new billing codes, known as ICD-10, have been added to Obamacare.
There are codes for injuries in opera houses (see code), art galleries (see code), squash courts (see code) and nine locations in and around a mobile home (see codes), from the bathroom to the bedroom.
(Yes, even being bit by a turtle and walking into a pole!)
Health insurers, doctors and hospitals are bracing for chaos as they prepare to adopt a new federally mandated format for medical billing.
...So can someone on the left PLEASE explain to me why they desire this kind of bureaucracy and adding another 300 pounds to an already incapacitated and obese government?
Homer? Lincoln? Leosnana? Heck, even nuc?
Just anyone?
Is there also a code for a Train Wreck?
Florida

Seminole, FL

#915557 May 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Playing stupid and ignorant isn't working for Obama, why do you think it will work for you idiot??

AND... We still witness you nitwit continually making a fool of yourself daily, nuculur living in a rear view mirror in the past with an 'Avatar' called George Bush and I love sucking Dick Cheney...

LOL... Such a self-proclaimed surplus of dumbass and childish bullshit you are idiot...

It's the culture...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#915558 May 30, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes indeed. Good point. In my state, this morning at 5AM in a Vampire DemocRAT session, the DemocRATS approved giving illegals drivers licenses. I can't wait to move to a red state.
I know it is bad out there on the east coast with those Ultra Modern Pseudo Liberals.

Location hidden

#915559 May 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are the one who has a slobbering love affair with yourself-that is a Drama Queen. How many posts have you posted tonight about how awesome you are? I bet you have loss count.
You stuck your nose to my conversation with someone else silly nilly, up to that point I was ignoring you. Then you decided to post something moronic to me and GAME was on -now you want to pout about your poor judgement.
Show me one post where I posted "about how awesome you are?"

You're imagining things. You project all that stupidity out of envy. You believe I'm awesome, and it bothers the hell out of you.

Go ahead, show me the post, quisling.
Florida

Seminole, FL

#915561 May 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
That gets you to whining and attacking me by talking to proxies, because you can't keep up with me. I love the attention. I get the entire band of nitwits worked up. they either disappear or make comments about me to each other.
Comcast Wethersfield, CT and you with your childish avatar sucking Dick and breastfeeding on George Bush you dumbass ..LMFAO... You idiot..

It's the culture...

Location hidden

#915562 May 30, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think anyone in this administration or the IRS should be held accountable for betraying the trust of the people?
If so, who? And what should be the consequences?
Hey nitwit, they've barely begun to determine how it all happened.

And you're ready to convict someone??

I believe what the IRS did was correct. So do many Americans. Their job is to carefully screen folks who apply for tax exemption. and Teabagger groups don't qualify.

You're still an idiot, Carol. You jump to stupid conclusions because you can't think things through.

Who went to jail for Bush's Banking Collapses?? The destruction of the nation's economy??

And you're worried about a tiny IRS issue?? You partisan moron.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#915563 May 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange that is exactly what I think of you -fool.

What kind of moron goes around self stroking their fragile ego as much as you have done tonight?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#915564 May 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
On Monday, several news outlets highlighted comments that Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) made to the Iowa Republican Party earlier this month in which he mocked an Obamacare provision for being burdensome and silly. Paul ridiculed the health law for forcing doctors to use 122,000 new medical diagnostic codes for describing Americans’ injuries to the government, including for “injuries sustained from a turtle” and “walking into a lamppost.”
The new codes do, admittedly, exist. There’s just one problem with Paul’s claims — they were adopted by the George W. Bush administration, long before Obamacare was even being debated.
Paul is referring to the transition from the ICD-9 — the current system of medical code classifications that originated from the World Health Organization (WHO)— to the far more detailed ICD-10. That’s a change that was mandated by the Bush White House in its waning days and is reflective of changing international standards for coding care. Many countries have been using the updated codes for over a decade.
In a press release from August 15, 2008, Bush’s Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) wrote that it had issued rules to implement “a long-awaited proposed regulation that would replace the ICD-9-CM code sets now used to report health care diagnoses and procedures with greatly expanded ICD-10 code sets, effective Oct. 1, 2011.”"
----------
It's a Bush policy,idiot.
Your stupidity shines through again!!
As always, you supply no links but only sh it you picked from beneath your fingernails.

Anyhoo.... so what's yer point? Bad policy is bad policy.

Are you trying to utter something? Can't hear yooooo....??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 29 min Rogue Scholar 05 180,952
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 70,627
My true thoughts about this song. 2 hr WhyNotLookAtHer 3
Are you sick of Topix polls or do you vote? 2 hr TheyfuckUsAll 5
World's Best Photo Art 3 hr Long Time Fan 5
EverGreen Belgrade 4 hr AqifBlytaWasShotL... 18
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr IBdaMann 48,593
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:50 pm PST

NBC Sports 4:50PM
NFL on Thanksgiving: Megatron reaches 10,000 yards