Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Whatever

Gering, NE

#915643 May 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Defending the IRS is excellent campaign strategy, recommended for all Democrats.
The Dems should get up their pro-IRS commercials as soon as possible.
Florida

Seminole, FL

#915644 May 30, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>You're worried that Holder stays just long enough to jail a few greedy, crooked Wall Street Banksters.:-p
Occupy Michael Moore: "Wall Street Has Their Man And His Name Is Barack Obama"...

It's the culture...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#915645 May 30, 2013
<quoted text>You're worried that Holder stays just long enough to jail a few greedy, crooked Wall Street Banksters.:-p
Yeah that's it -*rolls eyes*

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#915646 May 30, 2013
Whoever it was I told to shut the hell up this afternoon, my apologies.

A simple "clam up" would have sufficed.

Less antagonistic.

But I was pretty angry at the time.

Orlando, FL

#915648 May 30, 2013
Whoever it was I told to slap themselves hard for saying Obama can't be blamed for another terrorist attack but Bush should be blamed for 9/11...slap yourself hard again.
Florida

Seminole, FL

#915649 May 30, 2013
You 99perCENT, still backing and supporting the Obama's welfare bailout of Wall Street??

It's the culture...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#915650 May 30, 2013
<quoted text>Because stupe , the IRS 'apologized ' not for doing anything wrong ,but having to use rough short-cuts to save money in a sequestered budget to do their job.
"back porch turd"
Why are you such a BSer. The head of the IRS apologized because the IRS was wrong. Despite the sequester the IRS had more monies to spend this year than they did last year. The sequester did not cut spending, it cut some of the increases in spending.
Peace
KMA
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#915651 May 30, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
We respect you :-)
thanks for confessing
Exercise for Patrick:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/05...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#915652 May 30, 2013
Like Marc Rich???
Whatever

Gering, NE

#915653 May 30, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Never-- and I am sorry that he stalked me over here. Now you can see why I left him in dirt-wait he was already in the dirt. Sorta like born in a basement and never brought up.
Please do not apologize for your crazy stalker. His behavior belongs to him alone.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#915654 May 30, 2013
Whoever posted the Daily Beast article about Holder thanks.

It is amazing it hear a Attorney General stating he could not figure out it was ethically wrong to violate the privacy of and to ruthlessly pursue members of the press until WaPo explained it to him.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#915655 May 30, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah! I remember the days when Bush and Cheney agreed to testify under oath before the 9/11 Commission. Oh wait, no they didn't
Bush-Bashing must get tearfully boring after a few years or so.

Doesn't it?

My God, I know that it would drive me nuts to continually blame all of bad history on just one person.

Have you considered getting counseling? You know...the couch?

It might help. Seriously. Good luck!

Lapeer, MI

#915656 May 30, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Your assurances sound more like snake oil.
So...what does snake oil sound like?
Give us a demonstration, please.
As long as it's sanitary.

Orlando, FL

#915658 May 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Again what value is all these codes? Will it improve medical care?
Is billing for getting bit by a turtle different from getting bit by a salamander? What are they going to do with this data? Identify which states you are more apt to get bit by a turtle?
Apparently, it was already adopted in many other countries years ago but, from my limited resarch, the specific ICD-10-CM code adopted here has many more codes than other countries.

The ICD-9 had 17,000 codes. The ICD-10-CM has 155,000 codes and can be expanded with subsets.

It is supposed to be make coding more uniform with other countries but how that many codes can simplify what is already going to be a chaotic and confusing transition with Obamacare is beyond me.

Lapeer, MI

#915659 May 30, 2013
TSM wrote:
The Press reaction…. Backlash Grows Against Holder's Off Record Meeting, it’s time for the President to step up and show Leadership and ask Holder for his Resignation!!
Showing leadership is a near impossibility for the Magic Negro.
Hollywood Image-Making? Yes. A sh itload of it.

But leadership is the hole in his doughnut.
Leggy Mountbatten

Aurora, CO

#915660 May 30, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. I was one of the people you spit on and called "baby killers".
No. I'm a farmer when I'm not at work drilling oil wells.
You never answered the question I asked. You pretend to have military service experience. Were you one of the frauds pretending to be Vietnam veterans in the so-called Vietnam Veterans Against the War?
Or, are you not old enough to have done that?
And, I told you once, adress your elders with "yes, sir" and "no, sir" and "yes, ma'am" and "no, ma'am". Don't make me take my belt of and pull your pants down to whip you.
Come on dude, you can't really expect any honesty or civility from old Perfesser Fartsack, can you?

semper fi

Orlando, FL

#915661 May 30, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Great you are back,
Good news,
Galt made bail
Are you talking to me?

Because I have no idea what you're talking about.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#915662 May 30, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, it was already adopted in many other countries years ago but, from my limited resarch, the specific ICD-10-CM code adopted here has many more codes than other countries.
The ICD-9 had 17,000 codes. The ICD-10-CM has 155,000 codes and can be expanded with subsets.
It is supposed to be make coding more uniform with other countries but how that many codes can simplify what is already going to be a chaotic and confusing transition with Obamacare is beyond me.
How does it make sense to spend more on this worthless shit than on the actual medical care?

Is this how Obama plans to save money?

Lapeer, MI

#915663 May 30, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuc grew up in the wild and was home schooled by some kind of animal species. Not sure which one.
At least that's what I thought.
Probably just a rumor.
He was home-schooled by feral donkeys and mentored by sheep.

He is now well schooled in being a beast of burden and in being sheared and mounted by shepherds. A dyed-in-the-wool Liberal.
Leggy Mountbatten

Aurora, CO

#915664 May 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The idea that you right whiners believe a single word out of that fatassed racist proves what morons you people are..
"Master - Servant" Really?
Talking about Moochelle?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cops: Man found dead in South Chicago neighborhood 24 min reality is a crutch 1
Sex for money guys/girls chicago 26 min horny kid 1
Amy 1-31-15 38 min rancid 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 50,496
Dear Abby 1-31-15 1 hr Mister Tonka 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jim 183,948
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 3 hr _Zoey_ 7,920

Winter Storm Warning for Cook County was issued at January 31 at 9:03PM CST

Chicago Dating
Find my Match