Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1396589 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#915883 May 31, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious that your image is not at all important to you.
So how much do you get paid as a Circus Clown, Tipsy?
Yep. That's why lying comes naturally for you son!
Florida

Saint Petersburg, FL

#915884 May 31, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
Republicans seem divided
<quoted text>
Your diversion is noted Patrick. The lame stream media along with other reasonable democrats, are throwing obama under the bus... Democrats are abandoning obama and jumping ship!

It's the culture...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#915885 May 31, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously misinterpret your strong, unavoidable attraction to my intellect and compassionate humanity.
Look at it as your being a moth drawn to a flame, a drowning man to a Lifesaver, Trayvon Martin to Arizona Iced Tea, Skittles and crime or a Liberal drawn to a Welfare Check.
??????????

What?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#915886 May 31, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
When are you changing your name to "Clueless"?
as soon as i actually start watching FOX.

so just to make you happy, i'll see if i can get a lobotomy ASAP.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#915887 May 31, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the matter son? You can't straddle your rocking horse like a big boy without falling off?
Focus. Always remember to focus. It's your only hope of a simpleton finding a whit of self worth.
BTW, when riding a rocking horse, the tail should be positioned *BEHIND* you.
lol! Since you're a professional rocking horse rider, please show the rest of us how it's done son!

Let's see if you're as good as you claim!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#915888 May 31, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you want to go to war based on another country's intel? There has been no confirmation of use or who used them
Calling a black man "boy" is a racial slur. You know it.
Racist f*ck that you are.
"real dumb"
You do a lot of ASSuming, that is why you are such an ass. Do I want the US to go to war? Hell no. I simply stated that the British government has confirmed chemical weapons were used in Syria by the Syrian government. You boy, president nobama drew a red line in the sand. Fortunately he has flip flopped again and backed off on his threat.
"real dumb, we all know you are boy, you lack a pair of balls.
Peace
KMA
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#915889 May 31, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
In the natural world, images passing through any simple lens becomes inverted. However, in most living things, the neural circuitry conveniently re-rights the image for processing.
But not in your case, though. You are like an opossum hanging from its tail......or lily from a bar stool.
What does this have to do with bushie boy's grandpappy making deals withe the nazis son?

I thought you were the one talking about focus?

And now you've gone off the deep end!

Like I said, there's a lot of vacuum between your ears!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#915890 May 31, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>It does seem like only yesterday when Monica was crawling around the Clinton White House on her hands and knees, putting and stuffing everything in her mouth you idiot... Clinton, inflaming, attacking, killing millions of Muslim people in Europe, Iraq and the planet... because of a Lewinsky, Clinton irresponsible at work, you idiot... Bill Clinton starting WWWIII with the Muslim world...
Mercifully Bush is gone and has been gone for going on 5 years. He isn't today's newspaper you moron, he's last year's newspaper, president a decade ago you idiot!
LMFAO... You idiots still breastfeed and are in love with GW Bush, sucking Dick Cheney while the country slides into an abyss and goes to hell. LMFAO...
It's the culture...
lol! And your insanity continues!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#915891 May 31, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Each time you open your mouth, we are reminded of just where your colostomy bag is located.
You're hungry and want to be fed I see!

Garcon! Garcon! Another meal for the single wit, dim lit electron please! And don't spare the gravy!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#915892 May 31, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Flies are drawn to sh it.
Allah's flyswatter got this one.
I'm sure you've given many years of study to this endeavour of yours to find this conclusion.

And I'm sure you'll devote many more!
Florida

Saint Petersburg, FL

#915893 May 31, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
as soon as i actually start watching FOX.
so just to make you happy, i'll see if i can get a lobotomy ASAP.
Throwing money at your addiction be like throwing Crack at an addict and telling them to go away. You fool always come back for more and blame others for your inane addiction to FoxNews... LMFAO

Blame someone else or something because you're the idiot sonicfiller...LMFAO!!!

It's the culture
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#915894 May 31, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Forget your racist Kennedy past, Gilligan and you're doomed to repeat it!!!
When Klemmer returned from a trip to Germany and reported the pattern of vandalism and assaults on Jews by Nazi Joseph Kennedy responded, "Well, they brought it on themselves."
You Neo-Nazis opposed the Invasion of Iraq. Basically you Neo-Nazi liberals support any Arab country because they all oppose Israel and support exterminating the Jews you idiot..
The DNA of the democratic party is inbred with hate, ignorance, and racism...
It's the culture...
Why does that bother you son? Hitler relaxed the rules for gun ownership! You should be singing his praises!

But thanks for telling me you cons supported a meaningless military engagement for no reason at all. This confession is quite refreshing for a change!

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#915895 May 31, 2013
Leggy Mountbatten wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty ironic, the radical anti government hippies from the 60's and seventies have done a 180 degree turn from the old "f the man" days. Of course they'll change they're hypocritical tune once the repubs are back in control, then big government will be bad again.
Can't recall where I heard this or who said it but whoever it was really shed some light on this subject.

And it's true when you think about it. In the 60s and 70s, the revolt against the war and the establishment which seemingly ended the war created a sense of empowerment in the younger generation and subtly drew the first line between "us" and "them". The liberals tended to gravitate toward the "us" side and those of us who were also against the war and the establshment at the time grew up and gravitated towards the "them" side.

When Roe v Wade was passed in the mid 1970s, it again empowered the "us" group as this was seen as some sort of victory for women - nevermind irresponsible women.

Gradually, over the next few decades, progressive liberalism became the new religion and began dominating the universities and soon trickled down into the public school systems and empowered the "us" group with an even stronger sense of entitlement.

So, basically, liberals developed their sense of entitlement for the wrong reasons...and here we are today.

However, no one is "entitled" to empowerment under any circumstances or for any reason. Apparently, they never got the memo. Now they think we're all stupid enough to believe it so that it doesn't matter anymore anyway.

Sadly, they have too many of us pegged - who they truly do see as tools and useful idiots willing to reinforce their false sense of entitlement by feeding off of it.

But I just thought it was an interesting insight.

Sorry I couldn't make it shorter.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#915896 May 31, 2013
Florida wrote:
Is it strange that not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Liberals??
It's the culture...
And again son, Anders Breivik proves you wrong.

You know son, no matter how many times you say this, it doesn't change history!

But it does speak to your mental state, and I have to tell you it doesn't bode well!
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#915897 May 31, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Joseph P. Kennedy
https://www.google.com/search...
Neo-Nazis opposed the Invasion of Iraq. Basically you Neo-Nazi liberals support any Arab country because they all oppose Israel and support exterminating the Jews.
It's the culture...
And you conservatives support Israel because, some idealist from thousands of years ago told you to! You damn right I oppose the war &, any meddling in other peoples business, how they live their lives & the culture of the country. It's none of our business what women wear on their heads or what they do as tradition. Some people would think circumcision is cruel and unnecessary. You don't see them butting in on our affairs!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#915898 May 31, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
In his UN speech:
"There are no words that excuse the killing of innocents. There is no video that justifies an attack on an embassy."
He knew the truth on the night of the attack but promoted the video two weeks later and was the last to admit it.
The question you should ask is why would he lie about a terrorist attack and matters concerning national security?
It is what anyone would call a coverup and, for any other president, more than likely an impeachable offense.
So ABL... can you say bushie boy and the IRS illegally targeted non con organizations for political purposes?

A simple yes or no like I answered you will suffice.

Let's see if you have any honesty!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#915899 May 31, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>So go rob a bank and apologize for not doing anything wrong, see if you get 10 or 20 years. Yep that should work.
You mix apples and oranges and come out with a sour lemon.Have you been jobless so long that you can't recognize a job anymore? Robbing a bank is a criminal felony and finding tax evaders is the Federal IRS job .
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#915900 May 31, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>The lame stream media along with other reasonable democrats, are throwing obama under the bus you fool... Democrats are abandoning obama and jumping ship!
It's the culture...
lol! wow. it's a good thing we have your word on this!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#915901 May 31, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Dumbass liberals spend nearly a billion dollars to elect Obama and his sellout administration... and obama's proof money will not buy hope, change, intelligence nor brains.
It's the culture...
Speaking of dumbasses, Romney spent almost as much and lost!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#915902 May 31, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
.....has led more than 60 years later to a civil action for damages being brought in Germany against the Bush family by two former slave labourers at Auschwitz
Most likely lily and Jean from Queens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last post wins! (Dec '10) 1 hr Retired SOF 2,162
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 217,141
the larry meber political forum (Jun '11) 1 hr A Noted Observer 54
Observations 1 hr A Noted Observer 137
News 10 shootings a day: Complex causes of Chicago's... 2 hr Danny113345 3
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr OzRitz 60,188
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Ize Fund 70,736
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr CrunchyBacon 102,571

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages