Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 42,020)

Showing posts 840,381 - 840,400 of1,078,465
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Still trying to blame the effects of the Bush recession on Democrats.
The recession started 4th quarter of 2007. Please list the legislation the Democrats passed during the first 9 months of 2007 that created this recession.
I keep asking and not one single one of you pathetic scum sucking right whiners has ever answered.
"real dumb"
The democrats did nothing the first nine months they were in control of congress. They wanted a crash, after all a presidential election was looming. The cared more about the election of the boy nobama than the economy.
Does that answer your question
Peace
KMA

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>And a world class liar.
Looks best in blue however.
"real slime"
Are you sure you are not confusing Kelly with rachel madcow when you speak of liars?
I will admit Kelly is a lot easier to look at then madcow.
Peace
KMA

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
The Press reaction…. Backlash Grows Against Holder's Off Record Meeting, it’s time for the President to step up and show Leadership and ask Holder for his Resignation!!
"TSM"
Did any reputable news organization show up for holders propaganda session?
Peace

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
They weren't being accused of targeting their opposition with the strong arm of the IRS or lying to the American people about a terrorist attack that killed an ambassador for political gain.
Big difference. I know you'll get it if you think about it.
They did meet privately with the Commission who commented they both were very cooperative and added valuable input into the investigation.
Why are you lying again? Did George W Bush give you the dream BJ of your pitiable shallow life? Lee Hamilton and Tom Kean , the bi-partisan authors of the 9/11 Commission Report showed how Bush/Cheney blocked and opposed them at every turn in the investigation. "MORE than five years ago, Congress and President Bush created the 9/11 commission. The goal was to provide the American people with the fullest possible account of the “facts and circumstances relating to the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001”— and to offer recommendations to prevent future attacks. Soon after its creation, the president’s chief of staff directed all executive branch agencies to cooperate with the commission.

The commission’s mandate was sweeping and it explicitly included the intelligence agencies. But the recent revelations that the C.I.A. destroyed videotaped interrogations of Qaeda operatives leads us to conclude that the agency failed to respond to our lawful requests for information about the 9/11 plot. Those who knew about those videotapes — and did not tell us about them — obstructed our investigation."Check this out: http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/02/opinion/02k...

History is there for all to see no matter how hard you try to lie and cover it up, Aunt Bettie Lou.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
CNN, Fox News, CBS News, Reuters and McClatchy on Thursday joined The Associated Press, The New York Times and The Huffington Post in refusing to go to one of the Department of Justice’s off the record sessions about the department’s handling of investigations into journalists.
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/05/eric-ho...
When I first heard that this afternoon, I thought the world had stopped spinning on its axis for a second.
Holder wanted "ground rules" for the media to meet with him and report his dishonesty.
Wow....
correction -- Holder wanted "ground rules" for the media to meet with him BEFORE they could report his reasons for lying.

In other words, they couldn't ask the tough questions and do their job unless they obeyed his "ground rules".

The mainstream media are finally getting on board.

Another great day for America.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Turtles have just as much right to exist just on age alone. They've been around a lot longer before human ancestors chose to climb out of the primordial ooze millions of years ago.
"back porch turd"
Turtles have evolved much more than non thinking humans like you.
Peace
KMA

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> If what you say is true, then there really is nothing Obama can do to prevent it, right? I mean if the CIA can't prevent a terror attack on American soil, what can Obama really do?
Now your boy Bush could've prevented all of this, even prevented 9/11 but, he allowed both to happen. That's the man you called your leader/a true leader.
See I continue to bring up Bush because, there's no way possible you can criticize Obama if you support or supported Bush, yet you continue to show you ignorance on a daily basis!
That's the stupidest thing you've ever posted.

Obama can't prevent another attack but Bush could?

Slap yourself really hard. Right now. You deserve it for posting that.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

the only kind of outreach they know.....

After Pew released a report yesterday that found mothers to be the primary or sole breadwinners in 40% of American households with children, Fox Business aired the study Wednesday evening, and several Fox contributors, all men, expressed their dismay at the findings.

Host Lou Dobbs called the Pew report further proof of "society dissolving around us," and Juan Williams blamed more breadwinning mothers for "the disintegration of marriage."

Erik Erickson, editor-in-chief of RedState, continued the lament, explaining that basic knowledge of biology reveals males are the dominant gender, and liberals who try to upend this are "very anti-science":

“I’m so used to liberals telling conservatives that they’re anti-science. But liberals who defend this and say it is not a bad thing are very anti-science. When you look at biology — when you look at the natural world — the roles of a male and a female in society and in other animals, the male typically is the dominant role. The female, it’s not antithesis, or it’s not competing, it’s a complimentary role.”

Erickson concluded that this upheaval of natural gender roles is "tearing us apart" and jeapordizing our children, because “having mom as the primary bread winner is bad for kids and bad for marriage, and reality shows us that's the truth.”

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/f...

it's going to be just like the black folks....'Vote for a conservative? I'm not stupid.'

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

CNN, Fox News, CBS News, Reuters and McClatchy on Thursday joined The Associated Press, The New York Times and The Huffington Post in refusing to go to one of the Department of Justice’s off the record sessions about the department’s handling of investigations into journalists.

(Just like making a few judge-its mad.)

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>She's a fkn liar Galt__she's known far and wide for her azz and her lying ability.
Her education is nothing special, most TV talking head chicas are well educated.
Look at her and Ted Cruz lying like crazy right now__couple of mutts.
Sounds like Cruz is going for Bachmann's record.
"real slime"
Point out a lie. Because they disagree with your warped thinking they are lying?
Peace
KMA

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> Why are you lying again? Did George W Bush give you the dream BJ of your pitiable shallow life? Lee Hamilton and Tom Kean , the bi-partisan authors of the 9/11 Commission Report showed how Bush/Cheney blocked and opposed them at every turn in the investigation. "MORE than five years ago, Congress and President Bush created the 9/11 commission. The goal was to provide the American people with the fullest possible account of the “facts and circumstances relating to the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001”— and to offer recommendations to prevent future attacks. Soon after its creation, the president’s chief of staff directed all executive branch agencies to cooperate with the commission.
The commission’s mandate was sweeping and it explicitly included the intelligence agencies. But the recent revelations that the C.I.A. destroyed videotaped interrogations of Qaeda operatives leads us to conclude that the agency failed to respond to our lawful requests for information about the 9/11 plot. Those who knew about those videotapes — and did not tell us about them — obstructed our investigation."Check this out: http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/02/opinion/02k...
History is there for all to see no matter how hard you try to lie and cover it up, Aunt Bettie Lou.
Oh, just shut the hell up.

CNN - A statement from the 9/11 commission described the meeting with Bush and Chney as "extraordinary" and thanked the two men for their cooperation.

"The commission found the president and the vice president forthcoming and candid," the statement said. "The information they provided will be of great assistance to the commission as it completes its final report."

Commission member Tim Roemer, a Democrat and former congressman from Indiana, said Bush was "very direct" in his answers.

"He was cooperative, he was frank, he was gracious with his time," Roemer told CNN.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/04/29/bus...

You are such a friggin' tool, I'm embarrassed for you.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you're just playing dumb, a typical conservative ploy when they're losing an argument. Next ; you'll try covering up the facts with more misdirection(another Karl Rove trick he learned from Roger Ailes and Donald Segretti)
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> If what you say is true, then there really is nothing Obama can do to prevent it, right? I mean if the CIA can't prevent a terror attack on American soil, what can Obama really do?
Now your boy Bush could've prevented all of this, even prevented 9/11 but, he allowed both to happen. That's the man you called your leader/a true leader.
See I continue to bring up Bush because, there's no way possible you can criticize Obama if you support or supported Bush, yet you continue to show you ignorance on a daily basis!
We need to maintain our guard that has worked for almost twelve years to keep us safe from a major attack.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Holder wanted "ground rules" for the media to meet with him BEFORE they could report his reasons for lying.

In other words, they couldn't ask the tough questions and do their job unless they obeyed his "ground rules".

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Famous diabetics:
Halle Barre - Actress
James Brown - Singer
Ralph Bunch - Nobel Peace Winner, U.N. Diplomat
James Cagney - Actor
Douglas Cairns - first pilot to fly around the world
Johnny Cash - Musician
Carol Channing - Singer and actress
Bobby Clarke - NHL (Philadelphia Flyers)
Ty Cobb - MLB (Detroit Tigers)
Scott Coleman - 1st man to swim the English Channel
Bill Davidson - Harley-Davidson Motorcycles
Rick Dudley - Hockey
Scott Dunton - World class surfer
Thomas Edison - Inventor
Mick Fleetwood - Musician (Fleetwood Mac)
Curt Frasier - NHL (Chicago Black Hawks)
"Smokin' Joe" Frazier - Boxer
Kris Freeman - US Olympic cross country skiing team
Joe Gibbs - NFL Washington Redskins coach
Gary Hall, Jr.- US Olympic Gold Medalist (swimming)
Chuck Heidenrich - Skier
You get the picture. That was only a small sample. Diabetics come in all shapes and sizes and from all walks of life.
But tell me why YOU like bureaucracy and an overbloated government that can't even tie its own shoelaces.
Do you even know the difference between Diabetes 1 and Diabetes 2? I think you most likely belong to the Johnny Cash ilk that trashes their way to being disabled and dead by 70 or before because of their poor life style choices that they just can't overcome. Again, Batty Loo, just continue to sit and smoke and drink and eat cake...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

(Once more just for good measure)

Holder wanted "ground rules" for the media to meet with him BEFORE they could report his reasons for lying.

Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> Now you're just playing dumb, a typical conservative ploy when they're losing an argument. Next ; you'll try covering up the facts with more misdirection(another Karl Rove trick he learned from Roger Ailes and Donald Segretti)
frontporch tries to defend Raider's dumb post by claiming somehow it is Rove's fault?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Emaam wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave Fenris alone. As long as he has his finger in his nose he's not using it to type stupid shyt.
Hey, I'm going to set out a few hoops for you over the next few weeks. I expect you to jump through every one. Got it?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Emaam wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave Fenris alone. As long as he has his finger in his nose he's not using it to type stupid shyt.
Hoop #1. I won't announce all hoops, you should eventually "get it".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 840,381 - 840,400 of1,078,465
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 min Sublime1 97,513
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min gottondas 68,361
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 10 min Hate troublemaking arabs 67,870
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 174,461
Amy 7-23 1 hr RACE 3
Abby 7-23 1 hr RACE 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Terry rigsby 48,843
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 3:16AM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••