Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#915299 May 30, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
How long does it take to glance down between your legs? Oooops; forgot about that giant belly, Bhudda......
Sorry son. You must be thinking of those norsemen.

Cold and shrinkage is part of their package.. what 'little' there is!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#915300 May 30, 2013
dem wrote:
I'm here and I'm queer, so pour me a beer;
Get me six more you can pump in my ear;
Im feelin real randy, a little bit dandy;
Lets head to the kiddie pool & toss out some candy;
My belly it wriggles, a gelatinous mass;
ammonium poppers just make me crave ass;
So watch out for me I'm a cretinous troll;
I'll spitshine your nutsack & polish your pole!!
You know? I think you have a point here with norsemen!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#915301 May 30, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"back porch turd"
LMAO! Easy, you come up with the best names for these libturds!

"Leosampleanus" is still the best!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#915302 May 30, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU, you filthy gash. If we want any foul & runny vag fluid seeping out onto this thread, we'll ask for it....
dem -the clown- does not like it that people toy with him
Whatever

Gering, NE

#915303 May 30, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
See, I again disagree. That frontchporchidiot is too stupid (lily and jean are idiots, but frontporch is a special kind of idiot). If you look back on this thread during the OWS days, there was a poster by the name of 99percent. he used to post in the same stupid way as frontporch.
You know better than me. However, his calling lily a swimsuit beauty was funny.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#915304 May 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Look Eed, you lied. You aid Obama was looking to get us involved. That is a lie.
The ones pushing it are Republicans.
What about that "Red line"?

Don't be surprise if we find out later Obama was already involved.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#915306 May 30, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>It's a good thing you didn't provide a quote son.
You might have broken your losing streak!
Your claims against the station chief at the time in Europe.
It's a really, really close call son but you LOSE!
Why? You don't click on them anyway.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#915308 May 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.hhs.gov/news/press/2008pres/08/200...
Choke on it, dumbass.
You said Bush proposed it. Bush isn't mentioned once in your link. You lied the first time, and now you doubled down on your lie. Show me where Bush proposed it. Not Mike Leavitt, but Bush as you said.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#915309 May 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You know better than me. However, his calling lily a swimsuit beauty was funny.
See...a special kind of stupid. LOL
Whatever

Gering, NE

#915313 May 30, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I live for dudes treating me like their toy. If I can get you and that fat chinaman yeah to the Turkish bath, we can go crazy....
What are you rambling on about now? Never mind, I really do not want to know -the question was rhetorical.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#915314 May 30, 2013
Emaam wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears I'm the one making you jump :-)
Failed hoop #1.

I have a feeling you will be the first voted off the island.
Lincoln

United States

#915315 May 30, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
CNN, Fox News, CBS News, Reuters and McClatchy on Thursday joined The Associated Press, The New York Times and The Huffington Post in refusing to go to one of the Department of Justiceís off the record sessions about the departmentís handling of investigations into journalists.
(Just like making a few judge-its mad.)
I agree they should NOT attend!
Doubt if Richard Nixon will resign again
due to his demise years ago.
Peace!
LOL
Florida

Seminole, FL

#915316 May 30, 2013
Emaam wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears I'm the one making you jump :-)
You are a dipshit Patrick...

It's the culture...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#915317 May 30, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop teasing and get me a tissue....
Why...there's 20 more guys waiting to facialize you. You'll need a shamwow!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#915318 May 30, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
How long does it take to glance down between your legs? Oooops; forgot about that giant belly, Bhudda......
You aren't the real dem, close, but not as much of an insult to humans every where.
Lincoln

United States

#915319 May 30, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, just shut the hell up.
CNN - A statement from the 9/11 commission described the meeting with Bush and Chney as "extraordinary" and thanked the two men for their cooperation.
"The commission found the president and the vice president forthcoming and candid," the statement said. "The information they provided will be of great assistance to the commission as it completes its final report."
Commission member Tim Roemer, a Democrat and former congressman from Indiana, said Bush was "very direct" in his answers.
"He was cooperative, he was frank, he was gracious with his time," Roemer told CNN.
http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/04/29/bus...
You are such a friggin' tool, I'm embarrassed for you.
Bush and Obama in crisis mode !

The contrast couldn't be much greater: two killer storms, two commanders in chief, two very different responses. President Obama has done well in managing the crisis caused by Hurricane Sandy so far, while President George W. Bush botched the job of handling Hurricane Katrina in 2005.

Obama and his Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) have even drawn praise from Republicans such as Govs. Chris Christie of New Jersey and Bob McDonnell of Virginia, both prominent supporters of Republican presidential challenger Mitt Romney. Christie said, "The president has been all over this and he deserves great credit." McDonnell said the federal response was "incredibly fast and we're very grateful." He said Obama has been "direct and personal" in handing the crisis.
Obama got ahead of the curve from the start, cancelling campaign trips in order to stay in Washington to supervise the relief effort. He made sure the public knew he was in command by speaking to the nation directly as the storm intensified, and he and many surrogates have given frequent public updates about what was going on.
In contrast, President George W. Bush and his administration seemed slow off the mark in their response to Hurricane Katrina in 2005. The powerful storm hit the Gulf Coast and New Orleans while Bush was on vacation at his Texas ranch, and his aides initially didn't keep him fully informed about the devastation and misery Katrina was causing.
By the time he found out--in a report by a senior aide--he already looked out of touch. He belatedly cut short his vacation, and the White House released a photograph of the president looking out a window of Air Force One at the devastation below, which only made Bush appear more distant from the calamity.
Later, Bush did visit a disaster-relief site and praised Michael Brown, his FEMA director, with the memorable sentence, "Brownie, you're doing a heckuva job." The people of New Orleans, who had been waiting desperately for aid, had a different, and far more negative view. Brown resigned shortly thereafter.
The Bush administration also tangled with then-Louisiana Gov. Kathleeen Blanco over who was responsible for the debacle of failing to evacuate people or deliver relief supplies in a timely way--in stark contrast to Obama's good relationship today with New Jersey's Governor Christie and Virginia's McDonnell.

Aides admitted to me later that Bush never recovered his reputation as an effective crisis manager or a man of empathy after Katrina.
Plenty of things can still go wrong in the federal response to Sandy, but Obama plans to remain front and center in the relief efforts as Election Day appoaches. "The storm is not over yet," Obama said Tuesday afternoon on a visit to Red Cross headquarters in Washington. "We're going to continue to push as hard as we can" to help out.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#915320 May 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If they did nothing then why the f*ck do you whiners keep blaming Democrats for the recession.
Well, because they did nothing. To avert a recession you would need to do something. Instead of alienating everyone not wearing an Obama bumper sticker on his forehead, he could have acted presidential and sought middle ground.

Now, your turn, put on your "tin foil hat of denial" and tell us how wonderful he was. This part always cracks me up.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#915321 May 30, 2013
[QUOTE who="Fenris the bad mangy wolf"
I'm here and I'm queer, so pour me a beer;
Get me six more you can pump in my ear;
Im feelin real randy, a little bit dandy;
Lets head to the kiddie pool & toss out some candy;
My belly it wriggles, a gelatinous mass;
ammonium poppers just make me crave ass;
So watch out for me I'm a cretinous troll;
I'll spitshine your nutsack & polish your pole!!
[/QUOTE]Thanks, Fenny, for posting your self portrait. Critique: end rhyme not too bad; internal rhyme inconsistent; imagery hackneyed; overall grade, C-...kinda' like your Dumbya life, without being a legacy or wealthy...
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#915322 May 30, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why...there's 20 more guys waiting to facialize you. You'll need a shamwow!
I believe the term for that is a lewinsky.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#915323 May 30, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>You are a dipshit Patrick...
It's the culture...
That could be Patrick, but he's never humped my leg before. I think Becky created a new character just for me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min OzRitz 47,057
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 10 min 1-2ChangeBulb 9
Chicago: Urine Trouble: How Can the CTA Keep It... 20 min BigjigsDigUrine 7
Amy - 9-29-2014 40 min Mister Tonka 33
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 45 min Eric 69,537
Rattlesnake Logic 49 min LogicThatBITES 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Cali Girl 2014 50,053
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 178,612
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr door left open wa... 98,367
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]