Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1264209 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Florida

Seminole, FL

#915557 May 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down, you're having a hissy fit!!
Playing stupid and ignorant isn't working for Obama, why do you think it will work for you idiot??

AND... We still witness you nitwit continually making a fool of yourself daily, nuculur living in a rear view mirror in the past with an 'Avatar' called George Bush and I love sucking Dick Cheney...

LOL... Such a self-proclaimed surplus of dumbass and childish bullshit you are idiot...

It's the culture...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#915558 May 30, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes indeed. Good point. In my state, this morning at 5AM in a Vampire DemocRAT session, the DemocRATS approved giving illegals drivers licenses. I can't wait to move to a red state.
I know it is bad out there on the east coast with those Ultra Modern Pseudo Liberals.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#915559 May 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are the one who has a slobbering love affair with yourself-that is a Drama Queen. How many posts have you posted tonight about how awesome you are? I bet you have loss count.
You stuck your nose to my conversation with someone else silly nilly, up to that point I was ignoring you. Then you decided to post something moronic to me and GAME was on -now you want to pout about your poor judgement.
Show me one post where I posted "about how awesome you are?"

You're imagining things. You project all that stupidity out of envy. You believe I'm awesome, and it bothers the hell out of you.

Go ahead, show me the post, quisling.
Florida

Seminole, FL

#915561 May 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I don't suffer fools gladly. And you're a fool.
That gets you to whining and attacking me by talking to proxies, because you can't keep up with me. I love the attention. I get the entire band of nitwits worked up. they either disappear or make comments about me to each other.
Keeps you from nonsense talk about Sandy Berger, nitwit!! LOL
Really funny stuff, you're like an old gossip!!
At least you weren't the one who swallowed the Rand Paul bullspittle.
Comcast Wethersfield, CT and you with your childish avatar sucking Dick and breastfeeding on George Bush you dumbass ..LMFAO... You idiot..

It's the culture...

Location hidden

#915562 May 30, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think anyone in this administration or the IRS should be held accountable for betraying the trust of the people?
If so, who? And what should be the consequences?
Hey nitwit, they've barely begun to determine how it all happened.

And you're ready to convict someone??

I believe what the IRS did was correct. So do many Americans. Their job is to carefully screen folks who apply for tax exemption. and Teabagger groups don't qualify.

You're still an idiot, Carol. You jump to stupid conclusions because you can't think things through.

Who went to jail for Bush's Banking Collapses?? The destruction of the nation's economy??

And you're worried about a tiny IRS issue?? You partisan moron.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#915563 May 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I don't suffer fools gladly. And you're a fool.
That gets you to whining and attacking me by talking to proxies, because you can't keep up with me. I love the attention. I get the entire band of nitwits worked up. they either disappear or make comments about me to each other.
Keeps you from nonsense talk about Sandy Berger, nitwit!! LOL
Really funny stuff, you're like an old gossip!!
At least you weren't the one who swallowed the Rand Paul bullspittle.
Strange that is exactly what I think of you -fool.

What kind of moron goes around self stroking their fragile ego as much as you have done tonight?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#915564 May 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
On Monday, several news outlets highlighted comments that Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) made to the Iowa Republican Party earlier this month in which he mocked an Obamacare provision for being burdensome and silly. Paul ridiculed the health law for forcing doctors to use 122,000 new medical diagnostic codes for describing Americans’ injuries to the government, including for “injuries sustained from a turtle” and “walking into a lamppost.”
The new codes do, admittedly, exist. There’s just one problem with Paul’s claims — they were adopted by the George W. Bush administration, long before Obamacare was even being debated.
Paul is referring to the transition from the ICD-9 — the current system of medical code classifications that originated from the World Health Organization (WHO)— to the far more detailed ICD-10. That’s a change that was mandated by the Bush White House in its waning days and is reflective of changing international standards for coding care. Many countries have been using the updated codes for over a decade.
In a press release from August 15, 2008, Bush’s Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) wrote that it had issued rules to implement “a long-awaited proposed regulation that would replace the ICD-9-CM code sets now used to report health care diagnoses and procedures with greatly expanded ICD-10 code sets, effective Oct. 1, 2011.”"
----------
It's a Bush policy,idiot.
Your stupidity shines through again!!
As always, you supply no links but only sh it you picked from beneath your fingernails.

Anyhoo.... so what's yer point? Bad policy is bad policy.

Are you trying to utter something? Can't hear yooooo....??

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#915565 May 30, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
So a more efficient government with less bureaucracy, red tape and overpaid paper pushers is repugnant to you like snake oil?
But an overbloated government with more bureaucracy, red tape and overpaid paper pushers is music to your ears?
I see.
Just answer this question. Do you think anyone in this administration or the IRS should be held accountable for betraying the trust of many Americans?
No one in the IRS or the Obama Administration 'betrayed the public trust' so the answer to your question is an emphatic NO! Or; did you try in your own stumbling , inept way to pose a hypothetical 'trick' question? Are you talking from an alternative universe of non-sense land?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#915566 May 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Reaslly??
How many Bush Admin folks refused to answer to subpoenas from Congress??
Here's a sample:
"President Bush, moving toward a constitutional showdown with Congress, asserted executive privilege Thursday and rejected lawmakers' demands for documents that could shed light on the firings of federal prosecutors.
Bush's attorney told Congress the White House would not turn over subpoenaed documents for former presidential counsel Harriet Miers and former political director Sara Taylor. Congressional panels want the documents for their investigations of Attorney General Alberto Gonzales' stewardship of the Justice Department, including complaints of undue political influence.
The Democratic chairmen of the two committees seeking the documents accused Bush of stonewalling and disdain for the law, and said they would press forward with enforcing the subpoenas.
"With respect, it is with much regret that we are forced down this unfortunate path which we sought to avoid by finding grounds for mutual accommodation," White House counsel Fred Fielding said in a letter to the chairmen of the Senate and House Judiciary Committees. "We had hoped this matter could conclude with your committees receiving information in lieu of having to invoke executive privilege. Instead, we are at this conclusion."
Thursday was the deadline for surrendering the documents. The White House also made clear that Miers and Taylor would not testify next month, as directed by the subpoenas, which were issued June 13. The stalemate could end up with House and Senate contempt citations and a battle in federal court over separation of powers.
"Increasingly, the president and vice president feel they are above the law," said Senate Judiciary Chairman Patrick Leahy, D-Vt. He portrayed the president's actions as "Nixonian stonewalling.""
----------
Has Obama used Executive Priveledge to deny Congress??
No,he did not. You supported a man who defied Congress,now you seem to think that Congress is all powerful.
Got Hypocrisy?? You got it big time.
Shame on you, boy. Are you Bush-Bashing AGAIN?

The Magic Negro can't be defended, eh?

Figured. Go at it, Dood:]

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#915567 May 30, 2013
We have an administration in the throes of three major scandals where top officials knew Americans were being targeted and harrassed because of their political beliefs, where four Americans died and a lie ensued as the cause of their deaths, and reporters and news agencies' privacy was invaded by the top law enforcer of the land without following due process and lied under oath.

Is there anyone on the left who would deny any part or all of the above?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#915568 May 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're imagining things. You project all that stupidity out of envy. You believe I'm awesome, and it bothers the hell out of you.
Okay nutcase there is one in this post
" You project all that stupidity out of envy." Envy of what? You think you are a special awesome of some sort.

"You believe I'm awesome, and it bothers the hell out of you."

More claims at being awesome and self stroking of a fragile ego by you, nutcase.

No one else here wastes so much space telling themselves how awesome they are then you do -it is abnormal.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#915569 May 30, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>No one in the IRS or the Obama Administration 'betrayed the public trust' so the answer to your question is an emphatic NO! Or; did you try in your own stumbling , inept way to pose a hypothetical 'trick' question? Are you talking from an alternative universe of non-sense land?
Well, then, let's break it down.

The IRS admitted specific groups were being targeted because of their political beliefs. Top officials close to the president knew the IRS was doing this.

Does that not betray the people's trust?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#915570 May 30, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>No one in the IRS or the Obama Administration 'betrayed the public trust' so the answer to your question is an emphatic NO! Or; did you try in your own stumbling , inept way to pose a hypothetical 'trick' question? Are you talking from an alternative universe of non-sense land?
That is total denial of the IG report

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#915571 May 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Go move to a Red State and you'll find more illegal immigrants won't need drivers licenses because they will be no one out there to police the streets. Red states are cutting their state budgets so much and public sector pay that there won't be enough policemen, firemen, emergency responders, nurses, doctors , or even DMV clerks left to process drivers licenses. It'll be the Wild West with 'Pancho' the man in the white hat.
Florida

Seminole, FL

#915572 May 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
See, you keep sticking your nose into my conversations with others.
But, really this issue of you have that moronic avatar 5 years later speaks of some issue. Can't get rid of a grudge?
Bush has been gone for over 5 years, elected president a decade ago and the nitwit nuculur is still sucking Dick and having a love affair breastfeeding on Bush.. LMFAO... nunuculur child's play at it best, nuculurr such an extraordinary parade of idiot, dumbass and bullshit...

It's the culture...

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#915573 May 30, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
We have an administration in the throes of three major scandals where top officials knew Americans were being targeted and harrassed because of their political beliefs, where four Americans died and a lie ensued as the cause of their deaths, and reporters and news agencies' privacy was invaded by the top law enforcer of the land without following due process and lied under oath.
Is there anyone on the left who would deny any part or all of the above?
All of it, lippy-lady, because no one believes your fantasy , hard-on neo-nitwit-conservative version of current events.

Location hidden

#915574 May 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange that is exactly what I think of you -fool.
What kind of moron goes around self stroking their fragile ego as much as you have done tonight?
Give it up, lady. Your emotional outbursts are getting old.

'stroking their fragile ego' LOL

And you say you're not a Drama Queen.

Between telling a poster "you sound young" or "stroking your ego", you're a big whiny crybaby who can't debate, so you make dumb comments.

You're right, you're not a boy. I've a nice big pacifier for you, Queenie.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#915575 May 30, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Bush has been gone for over 5 years, elected president a decade ago and the nitwit nuculur is still sucking Dick and having a love affair breastfeeding on Bush.. LMFAO... nunuculur child's play at it best, nuculurr such an extraordinary parade of idiot, dumbass and bullshit...
It's the culture...
I know. It is never ending. I am done rattling her cage.

Location hidden

#915576 May 30, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Bush has been gone for over 5 years, elected president a decade ago and the nitwit nuculur is still sucking Dick and having a love affair breastfeeding on Bush.. LMFAO... nunuculur child's play at it best, nuculurr such an extraordinary parade of idiot, dumbass and bullshit...
It's the culture...
Bush left office in Jan. 2009.

Less than five years ago, but you like to prove your stupidity.

all our current problems were caused by Bush.

You nitwits know it, and it drives you into insanity.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#915577 May 30, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know which is more pathetic, your idiot remarks Gilligan or the fact that you are an dumbass...
It's the culture...
Add yourself and it's no contest son... you win!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Coffee Party 194,669
News Lollapalooza day two marked by angst, apathy-an... 4 hr RappersRTHUGS 3
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr budd 54,342
Please SUBSCRIBE to my YOUTUBE channel for awes... 13 hr The Cloud 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 hr CrunchyBacon 100,287
News Fatal heat wave 20 years ago changed Chicago's ... 18 hr No8isClassic 8
The Messenger 20 hr DKTM 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages