Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#915182 May 30, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Turtles have just as much right to exist just on age alone. They've been around a lot longer before human ancestors chose to climb out of the primordial ooze millions of years ago.
People love turtles, thus Turtle Man on the Animal Channel. Iyi-yi-yi-yi.

Weird how some species are fair game while others are protected to the hilt and beyond.

Long ago there was restaurant called Droulliard's which was just off I-75 between Detroit and Toledo that prepared fresh caught snapper deep fried and of course soup. OMG it was special.

Well, that place has been closed for a while__I guess they ran out of turtles.

BTW that place is in the same area where many now think Hoffa's body was dumped.

Maybe Jimmy ended up as turtle food.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#915183 May 30, 2013
<quoted text> Turtles have just as much right to exist just on age alone. They've been around a lot longer before human ancestors chose to climb out of the primordial ooze millions of years ago.
I hear turtle soup is pretty goid.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#915184 May 30, 2013
Even Obama’s friends are trying to diminish his One Accomplishment in the past 4 1/2 years ‘Bin Laden's bodyguard: SEALs didn't do it! Osama blew himself up’ should have sent a Thank You Card!!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#915187 May 30, 2013
TSM wrote:
The Press reaction…. Backlash Grows Against Holder's Off Record Meeting, it’s time for the President to step up and show Leadership and ask Holder for his Resignation!!
You anti-American tea party kooky racists protest too much and give away your game. Eric Holder must be doing an exceptionally good job to have all you right-wing nuts hating him so much.:-D He stays where he is!

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#915188 May 30, 2013
TSM wrote:
Even Obama’s friends are trying to diminish his One Accomplishment in the past 4 1/2 years ‘Bin Laden's bodyguard: SEALs didn't do it! Osama blew himself up’ should have sent a Thank You Card!!
Now you're believing an al qaida soldier over American soldiers. you're a disgusting , two-faced loser.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#915189 May 30, 2013
TSM wrote:
That would explain why there are no pictures of the body. Personally, I hope the seals killed him.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#915191 May 30, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Onvously!
Haha. Sucker!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#915193 May 30, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Your turn....
".... SPIEGEL: The German government was convinced that "Curveball" would not be used in the now famous presentation that then US Secretary of State Colin Powell gave in 2003 before the United Nations Security Council.
Drumheller: I had assured my German friends that it wouldn't be in the speech. I really thought that I had put it to bed. I had warned the CIA deputy John McLaughlin that this case could be fabricated. The night before the speech, then CIA director George Tenet called me at home. I said: "Hey Boss, be careful with that German report. It's supposed to be taken out. There are a lot of problems with that." He said: "Yeah, yeah. Right. Dont worry about that."
SPIEGEL: But it turned out to be the centerpiece in Powell’s presentation -- and nobody had told him about the doubts.
Drumheller: I turned on the TV in my office, and there it was. So the first thing I thought, having worked in the government all my life, was that we probably gave Powell the wrong speech. We checked our files and found out that they had just ignored it.
SPIEGEL: So the White House just ignored the fact that the whole story might have been untrue?
Drumheller: The policy was set. The war in Iraq was coming and they were looking for intelligence to fit into the policy. Right before the war, I said to a very senior CIA officer: "You guys must have something else," because you always think it's the CIA. "There is some secret thing I don`t know." He said: "No. But when we get to Baghdad, we are going to find warehouses full of stuff. Nobody is going to remember all of this."..."
You almost answered the question of where our intelligence came from, after Bill Clinton gutted the CIA with his human rights purge and Bush taking over with no foreign intelligence capabilities to speak of.
Germany is one of the countries giving the US intelligence on Iraq.
That intelligence was given to Vallerie Plame to verify, as is exactly what her job description reads. Valerie Plame verified that intelligence. Thus, this is what the president had to go on.
But, you accidentally stumbled onto the REAL reason for ousting Saddam Hussein. Just how do you think it was that Germany had such detailed intelligence gathering capabilities in Iraq?
Do you think that they being the single largest contractor rebuilding Saddam Hussien's war machine and being paid with money Saddam was stealing from the UN's oil-for-food scam would be motivated to give to the US any information that would keep the sanctions against Saddam Hussein current and the money stolen from the UN's oil-for-food scam continually being given to them?
It was Vallerie Plame's job to verify this intelligence.
Now, I can't lay all the blame on Vallerie Plame. After all, she was working in the CIA, and when Bush took office Bill Clinton had gutted the CIA to nothing. So, she really had nothing to use to verify the bad intelligence from (among a total of three countries giving intelligence to Vallerie Plame)Germany.
Damn. If you keep stumbling around here, you're eventually going to stumble across the facts, just like you just did.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#915194 May 30, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
And you still don't know what proposed means.
The date when the original HIPAA act was modified to HIPPA version 5010 (that requires the new coding standards) is January 2009.

This was purposed and passed during the Obama admin

http://www.cms.gov/Regulations-and-Guidance/H...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#915196 May 30, 2013
Sorry got the admin wrong it was Bush

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#915197 May 30, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to sue whatevet school you went to.
Nuc grew up in the wild and was home schooled by some kind of animal species. Not sure which one.

At least that's what I thought.

Probably just a rumor.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#915198 May 30, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, don't make me take my belt off and whip you. I told you to respect your elders.
You pretend to have military experience. So, I'm going to ask you again:
Were you one of the frauds that pretended to be Vietnam veterans in the so-called Vietnam Veterans Against the War and slandered the real veterans with lies?
You're the no-class, disgusting anti-patriotic coward to insult Vietnam Veterans Against the War who count John Kerry and Colin Powell in their ranks with Ron Kovic , Timmy Burns, and Oliver Stone , etc...

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#915199 May 30, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid libturd doesn't know what "proposed" means. Icd-10 isn't being used in the u.s. right now, stupid.
Eman loved it when it was a Bush idea but like most right whiners b*tch & Complain when Obama wants it.

You & your buddy, the fraud Rand Paul are just ridiculous.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#915200 May 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Better yet, Megyn is educated and intelligent.
Megyn's a dim-witted , skanky, gonorrhea-riddled pig.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#915201 May 30, 2013
<quoted text> Now you're believing an al qaida soldier over American soldiers. you're a disgusting , two-faced loser.
Since when is a Seal an Al Qaeda soldier?

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#915202 May 30, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuc grew up in the wild and was home schooled by some kind of animal species. Not sure which one.
At least that's what I thought.
Probably just a rumor.
You know because? You were the animal trainer school marm? Do you have any other mother goose tales to tell us?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#915203 May 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Eman loved it when it was a Bush idea but like most right whiners b*tch & Complain when Obama wants it.
You & your buddy, the fraud Rand Paul are just ridiculous.
Smell the coffee. We don't like the new classification system period. It is too complex and the implementation date had to be pushed back two years to allow time for providers to implement it.

Sometimes it is not about supporting a certain admin, Davey.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#915204 May 30, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha. Sucker!
Yank the chain and he/she responds.

Can't help themselves.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#915205 May 30, 2013
TSM wrote:
Hmmm, perhaps but at this point not sure if it really matters. The whole point of the Obama admin leaking so much of the original info was to persuade Americans the Terrorist threat was over. Two years later Obama is still trying to convince people of this.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#915206 May 30, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Afternoon, you midget jagoff.
Hi Putz!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 24 min Ben Dover 50,637
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 52 min jacques Ottawa 179,415
Abby 10-23-14 1 hr pde 10
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,664
Amy 10-24 2 hr edogxxx 11
Abby 10-24 2 hr edogxxx 23
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr grave digger 47,499
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]