Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#915255 May 30, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>She's a fkn liar Galt__she's known far and wide for her azz and her lying ability.
Her education is nothing special, most TV talking head chicas are well educated.
Look at her and Ted Cruz lying like crazy right now__couple of mutts.
Sounds like Cruz is going for Bachmann's record.
"real slime"
Point out a lie. Because they disagree with your warped thinking they are lying?
Peace
KMA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#915257 May 30, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Why are you lying again? Did George W Bush give you the dream BJ of your pitiable shallow life? Lee Hamilton and Tom Kean , the bi-partisan authors of the 9/11 Commission Report showed how Bush/Cheney blocked and opposed them at every turn in the investigation. "MORE than five years ago, Congress and President Bush created the 9/11 commission. The goal was to provide the American people with the fullest possible account of the “facts and circumstances relating to the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001”— and to offer recommendations to prevent future attacks. Soon after its creation, the president’s chief of staff directed all executive branch agencies to cooperate with the commission.
The commission’s mandate was sweeping and it explicitly included the intelligence agencies. But the recent revelations that the C.I.A. destroyed videotaped interrogations of Qaeda operatives leads us to conclude that the agency failed to respond to our lawful requests for information about the 9/11 plot. Those who knew about those videotapes — and did not tell us about them — obstructed our investigation."Check this out: http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/02/opinion/02k...
History is there for all to see no matter how hard you try to lie and cover it up, Aunt Bettie Lou.
Oh, just shut the hell up.

CNN - A statement from the 9/11 commission described the meeting with Bush and Chney as "extraordinary" and thanked the two men for their cooperation.

"The commission found the president and the vice president forthcoming and candid," the statement said. "The information they provided will be of great assistance to the commission as it completes its final report."

Commission member Tim Roemer, a Democrat and former congressman from Indiana, said Bush was "very direct" in his answers.

"He was cooperative, he was frank, he was gracious with his time," Roemer told CNN.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/04/29/bus...

You are such a friggin' tool, I'm embarrassed for you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#915258 May 30, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the stupidest thing you've ever posted.
Obama can't prevent another attack but Bush could?
Slap yourself really hard. Right now. You deserve it for posting that.
Now you're just playing dumb, a typical conservative ploy when they're losing an argument. Next ; you'll try covering up the facts with more misdirection(another Karl Rove trick he learned from Roger Ailes and Donald Segretti)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#915259 May 30, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> If what you say is true, then there really is nothing Obama can do to prevent it, right? I mean if the CIA can't prevent a terror attack on American soil, what can Obama really do?
Now your boy Bush could've prevented all of this, even prevented 9/11 but, he allowed both to happen. That's the man you called your leader/a true leader.
See I continue to bring up Bush because, there's no way possible you can criticize Obama if you support or supported Bush, yet you continue to show you ignorance on a daily basis!
We need to maintain our guard that has worked for almost twelve years to keep us safe from a major attack.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Orlando, FL

#915261 May 30, 2013
Holder wanted "ground rules" for the media to meet with him BEFORE they could report his reasons for lying.

In other words, they couldn't ask the tough questions and do their job unless they obeyed his "ground rules".

The mainstream media are finally getting on board.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#915262 May 30, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Famous diabetics:
Halle Barre - Actress
James Brown - Singer
Ralph Bunch - Nobel Peace Winner, U.N. Diplomat
James Cagney - Actor
Douglas Cairns - first pilot to fly around the world
Johnny Cash - Musician
Carol Channing - Singer and actress
Bobby Clarke - NHL (Philadelphia Flyers)
Ty Cobb - MLB (Detroit Tigers)
Scott Coleman - 1st man to swim the English Channel
Bill Davidson - Harley-Davidson Motorcycles
Rick Dudley - Hockey
Scott Dunton - World class surfer
Thomas Edison - Inventor
Mick Fleetwood - Musician (Fleetwood Mac)
Curt Frasier - NHL (Chicago Black Hawks)
"Smokin' Joe" Frazier - Boxer
Kris Freeman - US Olympic cross country skiing team
Joe Gibbs - NFL Washington Redskins coach
Gary Hall, Jr.- US Olympic Gold Medalist (swimming)
Chuck Heidenrich - Skier
You get the picture. That was only a small sample. Diabetics come in all shapes and sizes and from all walks of life.
But tell me why YOU like bureaucracy and an overbloated government that can't even tie its own shoelaces.
Do you even know the difference between Diabetes 1 and Diabetes 2? I think you most likely belong to the Johnny Cash ilk that trashes their way to being disabled and dead by 70 or before because of their poor life style choices that they just can't overcome. Again, Batty Loo, just continue to sit and smoke and drink and eat cake...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#915263 May 30, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the stupidest thing you've ever posted.
Obama can't prevent another attack but Bush could?
Slap yourself really hard. Right now. You deserve it for posting that.
Agree

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Orlando, FL

#915264 May 30, 2013
(Once more just for good measure)

Holder wanted "ground rules" for the media to meet with him BEFORE they could report his reasons for lying.

In other words, they couldn't ask the tough questions and do their job unless they obeyed his "ground rules".

The mainstream media are finally getting on board.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#915265 May 30, 2013
<quoted text> Now you're just playing dumb, a typical conservative ploy when they're losing an argument. Next ; you'll try covering up the facts with more misdirection(another Karl Rove trick he learned from Roger Ailes and Donald Segretti)
frontporch tries to defend Raider's dumb post by claiming somehow it is Rove's fault?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#915271 May 30, 2013
Emaam wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave Fenris alone. As long as he has his finger in his nose he's not using it to type stupid shyt.
Hey, I'm going to set out a few hoops for you over the next few weeks. I expect you to jump through every one. Got it?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#915272 May 30, 2013
Emaam wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave Fenris alone. As long as he has his finger in his nose he's not using it to type stupid shyt.
Hoop #1. I won't announce all hoops, you should eventually "get it".

Orlando, FL

#915273 May 30, 2013
<quoted text> Now you're just playing dumb, a typical conservative ploy when they're losing an argument. Next ; you'll try covering up the facts with more misdirection(another Karl Rove trick he learned from Roger Ailes and Donald Segretti)
You're a tool and another "useful idiot" who will also wake up to find yourself on the wrong side of history. And don't even know it.

How sad for you when you finally realize it.

Better start rethinking it now while there's still time to redeem yourself.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#915274 May 30, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, don't make me take my belt off and whip you. I told you to respect your elders.
You pretend to have military experience. So, I'm going to ask you again:
Were you one of the frauds that pretended to be Vietnam veterans in the so-called Vietnam Veterans Against the War and slandered the real veterans with lies?
Son, you can ask all you want. Why you people feel others are obligated to kow tow to your demands is beyond me, as I'm sure it's beyond you!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#915275 May 30, 2013
Emaam wrote:
Was Michele Bachmann Paid Off to Stay Home Next November?
"The party used to be able to count on the right wing for votes by making a few promises about abortion and such, but now the foot soldiers want to run the show. There is a civil war going on within the GOP, with the establishment trying desperately to wrest control of the clown car wheel before it hurtles over the cliff into oblivion.
So how do they regain control before the Tea Party destroys the GOP? It’s kind of simple. As the saying goes,“everyone has a price,” and my guess is that’s what is happening. Sarah “Caribou Barbie” Palin, Jim DeMint and now Michele Bachmann — they each had a price they could be bought off at. Whether it is a spot on Fox News, leadership with The Heritage Foundation, a lobbyist position or whatever Bachmann ends up doing. I think the GOP establishment has decided to buy off politicians who become high-ranking members, and even leaders, of the Tea Party movement."
Manny Schewitz
There were/are plenty of Dems lining up to challenge that crazy mofo and it seems clear that the RNC just told her that she wouldn't get a nickle if she had reelection in mind.

So maybe Heritage will give her a blog spot for six months or maybe the Koch's will let her fondle the Bounty Guy for a while but she had to go__she's batsht crazy! She's Traficant nutz times two.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#915276 May 30, 2013
<quoted text> Not the beach beauty Lily of Boca Raton and Topix , but whatever's voyeurist -obsession du jour Megyn Kelly --the ugliest biotch on Faux News
Beached whales aren't beautiful.

Realtime says if you put that ugly biotch in blue, she's mighty fine.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#915277 May 30, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
The democrats did nothing the first nine months they were in control of congress. They wanted a crash, after all a presidential election was looming. The cared more about the election of the boy nobama than the economy.
Does that answer your question
Peace
KMA
If they did nothing then why the f*ck do you whiners keep blaming Democrats for the recession.

You excuse is now that it is the Democrat's fault because they did not stop the Republican Administration from nearly killing this country?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#915279 May 30, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You almost answered the question of where our intelligence came from, after Bill Clinton gutted the CIA with his human rights purge and Bush taking over with no foreign intelligence capabilities to speak of.
Germany is one of the countries giving the US intelligence on Iraq.
That intelligence was given to Vallerie Plame to verify, as is exactly what her job description reads. Valerie Plame verified that intelligence. Thus, this is what the president had to go on.
But, you accidentally stumbled onto the REAL reason for ousting Saddam Hussein. Just how do you think it was that Germany had such detailed intelligence gathering capabilities in Iraq?
Do you think that they being the single largest contractor rebuilding Saddam Hussien's war machine and being paid with money Saddam was stealing from the UN's oil-for-food scam would be motivated to give to the US any information that would keep the sanctions against Saddam Hussein current and the money stolen from the UN's oil-for-food scam continually being given to them?
It was Vallerie Plame's job to verify this intelligence.
Now, I can't lay all the blame on Vallerie Plame. After all, she was working in the CIA, and when Bush took office Bill Clinton had gutted the CIA to nothing. So, she really had nothing to use to verify the bad intelligence from (among a total of three countries giving intelligence to Vallerie Plame)Germany.
Damn. If you keep stumbling around here, you're eventually going to stumble across the facts, just like you just did.
It's a good thing you didn't provide a quote son.

You might have broken your losing streak!

Your claims against the station chief at the time in Europe.

It's a really, really close call son but you LOSE!

Orlando, FL

#915280 May 30, 2013
Well, gotta go. It's been fun.

Later.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#915281 May 30, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
IRS Commissioner Visited Obama White House 118 Times in 2010; Visited Bush WH Once in Four Years
And Liberals still believe Obama did not know anythng about the Tea Party harrasment!!!
See? Liberals are easy to fool brain dead hypocrites, period.
"Publicly released records show that embattled former IRS Commissioner Douglas Shulman visited the White House at least 157 times during the Obama administration, more recorded visits than even the most trusted members of the president’s Cabinet.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/29/irss-shulma... ;

Cool graph at the link showing just how bad it really was.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#915282 May 30, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You are dumb. Graham and McCain can not get us involved in Syria. president nobama can.
Peace
KMA
Look Eed, you lied. You aid Obama was looking to get us involved. That is a lie.

The ones pushing it are Republicans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman walks into a welfare office... 10 min GotsMe2ManyKids 7
Food for Thought 15 min NationRunByIdiots 1
Deat Abby 12-16 20 min RACE 69
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 22 min Maude 181,729
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 27 min Sublime1 25
Some Valid Points. 27 min Other thread 1
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 30 min Sublime1 84
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:58 am PST

NBC Sports 9:58AM
Unnamed Bears "confused and uncomfortable" with benching Cutler
ESPN10:10 AM
Vegas reacts to Bears' benching of Cutler
NBC Sports10:10 AM
Is Chicago protecting Cutler's trade value by benching him?
NBC Sports10:35 AM
Why did Chicago wait until now to bench Jay Cutler?
ESPN11:08 AM
Cowboys remain hopeful as Murray practices