Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#915129 May 30, 2013
This is what the Democrats breed:
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Without a draft , we had the Iraq War under Bush43 that dwarfed the magnitude of the Vietnam War.
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hh!!!!!!!!!!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#915130 May 30, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, but that's probably my fault. I set out a few boxes of donuts and some used condoms as bait every morning. That hog snout of his homes in on that sht like no tommorrow....:-)
Keep it up. It makes it easy to identify the clown.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#915131 May 30, 2013
Realtime wrote:
Ted Cruz coming up live with Megyn Kendall. She's wearing blue today__she looks good in blue.
I hope you don't vote or have people that count on you for anything.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#915132 May 30, 2013
Realtime wrote:
Ted Cruz coming up live with Megyn Kendall. She's wearing blue today__she looks good in blue.
First you share recipes on another board and now you gush over Megyn Kelly?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#915133 May 30, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
76% Of the men sent to Vietnam were from lower middle/working class backgrounds
Three fourths had family incomes above the poverty level; 50% were from middle income backgrounds..
Some 23% Of Vietnam Vets had fathers with proffessional, managerial, or technical occupations.
88.4% Of the men who actually served in Vietnam were Caucasian; 10.6%(275,000) were Black; 1% belonged to other races.
86.3% Of the men who died in Vietnam were Caucasian (Includes Hispanics); 12.5%(7,241) Were Black; 1.2% Belonged to other races.
170,000 Hispanics served in Vietnam; 3,070 (5.2% Of total) died there.
70% Of enlisted men killed were of Northwest European Descent.
86.8% Of the men who were killed as a result of hostile action were Caucasian; 12.1%(5,711) Were Black; 1.1% Belonged to other races.
14.6%(1,530) Of Non-Combat deaths were among Blacks.
34% OF Blacks who enlisted volunteered for the combat arms.
Overall , Blacks suffered 12.5% of the deaths in Vietnam at a time when the % of Blacks of military age was 13.5% of the total population.
as far as politicians serving, nothing but anecdotal but it is interesting.
BTW I was nearing draft age towards the end of the war, had had friends who were drafted and friends who avoided the draft throught the National Guard. The only friends I had that got in the guard were because of Daddy's connections
http://www.nhgazette.com/chickenhawks/
http://www.awolbush.com/whoserved.html
http://www.veteranshour.com/vietnam_war_stati...
Sounds like those who served in Vietnam were a pretty good cross-section, although blacks were underrepresented.

Anecdotal observations are worthless.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#915134 May 30, 2013
Later....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#915135 May 30, 2013
Realtime wrote:
Better yet, Megyn is educated and intelligent.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#915136 May 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Libby did not receive a pardon.
But Cheney tried real hard to get one!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#915137 May 30, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
76% Of the men sent to Vietnam were from lower middle/working class backgrounds
Three fourths had family incomes above the poverty level; 50% were from middle income backgrounds..
Some 23% Of Vietnam Vets had fathers with proffessional, managerial, or technical occupations.
88.4% Of the men who actually served in Vietnam were Caucasian; 10.6%(275,000) were Black; 1% belonged to other races.
86.3% Of the men who died in Vietnam were Caucasian (Includes Hispanics); 12.5%(7,241) Were Black; 1.2% Belonged to other races.
170,000 Hispanics served in Vietnam; 3,070 (5.2% Of total) died there.
70% Of enlisted men killed were of Northwest European Descent.
86.8% Of the men who were killed as a result of hostile action were Caucasian; 12.1%(5,711) Were Black; 1.1% Belonged to other races.
14.6%(1,530) Of Non-Combat deaths were among Blacks.
34% OF Blacks who enlisted volunteered for the combat arms.
Overall , Blacks suffered 12.5% of the deaths in Vietnam at a time when the % of Blacks of military age was 13.5% of the total population.
as far as politicians serving, nothing but anecdotal but it is interesting.
BTW I was nearing draft age towards the end of the war, had had friends who were drafted and friends who avoided the draft throught the National Guard. The only friends I had that got in the guard were because of Daddy's connections
http://www.nhgazette.com/chickenhawks/
http://www.awolbush.com/whoserved.html
http://www.veteranshour.com/vietnam_war_stati...
By the way, you destroy your credibility when you cite ridiculous sources like "chickenhawks" and "awolbush" that are biased on the surface.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#915138 May 30, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell us how much of the "economic" growth is due solely to increasing government, which is an expense on the economy.
Please tell us what was the deficit when the Democrats took full control of all the purse strings of govenment in January, 2007, and what the Democrats have done to the deficit since.
And, please tell us how the fuck any government that has to continually borrow 1.3 trillion dollars every goddam year just to support its day-to-day existence has any possible chance of surviving.
Still trying to blame the effects of the Bush recession on Democrats.

The recession started 4th quarter of 2007. Please list the legislation the Democrats passed during the first 9 months of 2007 that created this recession.

I keep asking and not one single one of you pathetic scum sucking right whiners has ever answered.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#915139 May 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
First you share recipes on another board and now you gush over Megyn Kelly?
What board do I share recipes on???

Be very specific.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#915140 May 30, 2013
Duct tape, upside down orange traffic cone used to manage leaking material at Fukushima Unit 4

http://enenews.com/photo-dangling-rolls-of-du...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#915141 May 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Better yet, Megyn is educated and intelligent.
And a world class liar.

Looks best in blue however.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#915142 May 30, 2013
Large tornado watch area just issued...

Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, Illinois, and Missouri...

http://www.intellicast.com/Local/WxMap.aspx
Whatever

Gering, NE

#915143 May 30, 2013
An update

The news outlets who state they will attend Holder's off the record meeting are-
ABC, the Washington Post, and Politico.

We need at least one group there to not report what Holder stated.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#915144 May 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Libby did not receive a pardon.
But Shrub did commute his prison sentence.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#915146 May 30, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>What board do I share recipes on???
Be very specific.
Hon, I don't stalk you around. You stated that you used a different name when sharing recipes on a different board -so I interpreted this to mean "you share recipes".
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#915147 May 30, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>And a world class liar.
Looks best in blue however.
Sad when a pathetic old fool like you feels the need to call anybody who disagrees with you a liar.

Particularly when you spent your life in a business where lying is standard practice.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#915148 May 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
An update
The news outlets who state they will attend Holder's off the record meeting are-
ABC, the Washington Post, and Politico.
We need at least one group there to not report what Holder stated.
This circus allows Holder to deny everything while being able to deny the denial if later proven wrong.

Just another Lois Lerner circus.
Florida

Seminole, FL

#915149 May 30, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You're joking right?
Libby was indicted by a grand jury and convicted in a court of law by a jury of his, cough, peers.
Didn't Shrub pardon the little twit?
Should have taken Rove and Cheney down with him.
Bush issued 29 pardons but did not include Libby among them you old fool..

How many times have you called others liars, with childish insults and had to be proven wrong you idiot? We've lost count Realtime...

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min Brian_G 46,806
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Rogue Scholar 05 178,187
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,416
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,733
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr D-U-H 49,897
Chicago abandons plan to name high school after... 7 hr Mr oH 10
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 8 hr _Zoey_ 4,722
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••