Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
840,121 - 840,140 of 1,100,400 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#915012 May 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
*rolls eyes*
Pickering and Mullen did a hatchet job on low level State Dept personnel while refusing to interview anyone who was higher up.
They deserve ridicule and if you weren't being such a partisan, you would state so also.
Roll your eyes all you want, wimp.

These men deserve respect until the facts are sorted out.\\

You've tried and convicted them in your weak mind, too bad you don't have any facts to support your hatred.

Your opinion proves you're a coward who never served you r Country,so you feel no respect for these men who devoted their lives to the Nation.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#915013 May 30, 2013
Sorry, set

Location hidden

#915014 May 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Huge mistakes that are bipartisan are still huge mistakes.
If Obama didn't learn the dangers of interference from Libya and Egypt, then he is even stupider than imagined.
You mean like Bush??

Location hidden

#915015 May 30, 2013
Later......................
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#915016 May 30, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they have a code for Politically Handicapped?
They will when the Magic Negro gets impeached.
Then they can put him on a gurney and shove it in the corner for about 50 years.
It could be 'code bushie'.

or maybe 'code Romney'!
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#915017 May 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If Obama didn't learn the dangers of interference from Libya and Egypt, then he is even stupider than imagined.
I imagined him as stupid and naive, so he has lived up to my expectations.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#915018 May 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
It is his second time through at being twelve.
I didn't realize what a moron "Yeah" was until I started actually reading the idiots posts. So typical of a Democrat.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#915019 May 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Reaslly??
How many Bush Admin folks refused to answer to subpoenas from Congress??
Here's a sample:
"President Bush, moving toward a constitutional showdown with Congress, asserted executive privilege Thursday and rejected lawmakers' demands for documents that could shed light on the firings of federal prosecutors.
Bush's attorney told Congress the White House would not turn over subpoenaed documents for former presidential counsel Harriet Miers and former political director Sara Taylor. Congressional panels want the documents for their investigations of Attorney General Alberto Gonzales' stewardship of the Justice Department, including complaints of undue political influence.
The Democratic chairmen of the two committees seeking the documents accused Bush of stonewalling and disdain for the law, and said they would press forward with enforcing the subpoenas.
"With respect, it is with much regret that we are forced down this unfortunate path which we sought to avoid by finding grounds for mutual accommodation," White House counsel Fred Fielding said in a letter to the chairmen of the Senate and House Judiciary Committees. "We had hoped this matter could conclude with your committees receiving information in lieu of having to invoke executive privilege. Instead, we are at this conclusion."
Thursday was the deadline for surrendering the documents. The White House also made clear that Miers and Taylor would not testify next month, as directed by the subpoenas, which were issued June 13. The stalemate could end up with House and Senate contempt citations and a battle in federal court over separation of powers.
"Increasingly, the president and vice president feel they are above the law," said Senate Judiciary Chairman Patrick Leahy, D-Vt. He portrayed the president's actions as "Nixonian stonewalling.""
----------
Has Obama used Executive Priveledge to deny Congress??
No,he did not. You supported a man who defied Congress,now you seem to think that Congress is all powerful.
Got Hypocrisy?? You got it big time.
Now to the present reality.

How quickly you have forgot Obama declared executive privilege on the Fast and Furious documents and this is now working its way through the courts.

You are quoting Leahy-moron. After you spent half the time here bitching about Issa.
Florida

Seminole, FL

#915020 May 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
He must be a relative of yours.
No doubt he's one of your, idiot...

I do not think it is an exaggeration at all to say to my friend from West Virginia [Sen. Robert C. Byrd, a former Ku Klux Klan recruiter] that he would have been a great senator at any moment.... He would have been right during the great conflict of civil war in this nation. Former Democratic Senator Christopher Dodd (D.,Conn.)

It's the culture...
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#915022 May 30, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>'better looking than fat-assed diabesity victims who typically vote Democrat so they can remain dependent on the government.'
Carol!!! Jane hates you!
Homer!!! Jesus loves you, everyone thinks you are an........
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#915023 May 30, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU and get of my thread, gash....
poor wolfie. you take things so... personal.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#915024 May 30, 2013
are you stupid or joking wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't agree with it but the fact is insurance companies have been allowing illegals to get insurance for years, even with a Mexican driver's license.
Progressive led the way and who knows what others have followed. But I know I myself wrote several policies for illegals that could not even understand what I was saying or what the policy said. They always brought an interpurter with them unless they were just coming in to pay.
Most illegal aliens will not bother to purchase auto insurance.

In fact, a large percentage of American ghetto dwellers lack such insurance.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#915025 May 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Roll your eyes all you want, wimp.
These men deserve respect until the facts are sorted out.\\
You've tried and convicted them in your weak mind, too bad you don't have any facts to support your hatred.
Your opinion proves you're a coward who never served you r Country,so you feel no respect for these men who devoted their lives to the Nation.
I discredited their report for failing to interview anyone above the career personnel level in the State Dept. and then stating there was no reason to interview anyone higher up.

Whine all you want, but that was a shoddy report and even the media other than some radicals on MSNBC and CNN have ran from using it.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#915026 May 30, 2013
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
No time for that.....What Obama induced scandal are we discussing today? Nancy Pelosi's lipstick print on his ass?
You want any of this dandelion soup?
Phtttt! It's cold, would it kill you to nuke it 30 seconds next time?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#915027 May 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Well gee son. Romney was open to Syrian intervention.

amazing.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#915028 May 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Later..........
No!! Wait!! Don't go!!

On second thought, go ahead, I will fill in for you while your gone. Bring it on right wingers, I am speaking for Nut Job from now on.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#915029 May 30, 2013
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
I imagined him as stupid and naive, so he has lived up to my expectations.
Peppys are well known for having poor imaginations.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#915030 May 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical. You have no answer for your double standards.
Hypocrisy is what you nitwits are all about.
You do realize, every time you defend Obama, you're tacitly admitting he's a clueless, superficial boob, who's infinitely inferior to Bush?
You charged Bush with controlling and conducting even the most innocuous functions of government with no responsibility falling on anyone but him. With Obama, you hold him responsible for nothing - a veritable bump on a log managerially and way out of the loop on everything but partying and fund-raising. Then, without logic or reason, you turn around and preach how wonderful he is. You and he are fking embarrassments to this country and the sooner you all get your wings clipped, the better.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#915031 May 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you lefties wanted to put half a million men in Iraq?
Guess you wanted to resume the draft (a/k/a slavery) as well.
Good thing you didn't have your way.
No, I didn't want to put any men in Iraq. I knew, along with many others that Saddam didn't have any WMD's.

But, as one who served in the Marines, if you are going to commit troops, you do it the right way. Like President George H.W. Bush did. You tell your military what you want done, step aside and let them run the show. Providing them with the troops and equipment they need. You do not plan the ops.

We should have learned our lesson from Vietnam, when LBJ and McIdiot (McNamera) tried to run day to day ops for the Vietnam war from the oval office.

and yes, if we go to war, we should have a draft....that includes the children of all politicians who voted for the war. Just like WWII. If war is all that necessary, then we as a country should be willing to make sacrifices.

What we did to our troops, making them serve 5-6 combat tours is one of the biggest injustices ever done to a group of people.

Nothing makes me angrier than that scene where a bunch of GOP supporters of the war were talking about it, then they were given enlistment papers and asked to enlist if they supported the war.....

guess they didn't support it that much...as none enlisted
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#915033 May 30, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude it is quite obvious that you have never served in the military, know nothing of military doctrine and have little regard for the truth.
Shinseki based his troop requirement of at least 500,000 troops based on two basic things.
1. The successful Op order developed by General "Stormin Norman" Schwarzkopf
2. Basic counter-insurgency and maintain the peace doctrine developed during and after WWII from experience of having 1 troop for every 50 civilians
the VA scandal came to light in 2007, but had been going on for years.
Shinseki didn't take over the VA until 2009.
apparently you only support and believe troops when they agree with your political agenda.
BTW IDIOT BREATH< Shinseki was right, while President Dumbo, Rumnuts and Wolfopussy were wrong.
By the way, Galt supported a rapid strike into Iraq to depose Saddam Hussein and search for weapons, but not any long-term occupation.

Bush should have withdrawn from Iraq when that mission was accomplished.

The military is useful only to kill people and break things, not for nation-building.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 3 min MPPD OFFCR 1,906
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 3 min Amen 1
Michelle Obama, f/k/a MICHAEL LAVAUGHN ROBINSON 6 min Amen 1
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 11 min Amen 43
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 14 min Doug77 4,672
Was Bergdahl PLANNED All Along? 15 min Amen 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 24 min TRD 68,372
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 177,401
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr trying to keep up 97,936
•••