Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
840,121 - 840,140 of 1,079,845 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they have a code for Politically Handicapped?
They will when the Magic Negro gets impeached.
Then they can put him on a gurney and shove it in the corner for about 50 years.
On Monday, several news outlets highlighted comments that Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) made to the Iowa Republican Party earlier this month in which he mocked an Obamacare provision for being burdensome and silly. Paul ridiculed the health law for forcing doctors to use 122,000 new medical diagnostic codes for describing Americans’ injuries to the government, including for “injuries sustained from a turtle” and “walking into a lamppost.”
The new codes do, admittedly, exist. There’s just one problem with Paul’s claims — they were adopted by the George W. Bush administration, long before Obamacare was even being debated.
Paul is referring to the transition from the ICD-9 — the current system of medical code classifications that originated from the World Health Organization (WHO)— to the far more detailed ICD-10. That’s a change that was mandated by the Bush White House in its waning days and is reflective of changing international standards for coding care. Many countries have been using the updated codes for over a decade.
In a press release from August 15, 2008, Bush’s Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) wrote that it had issued rules to implement “a long-awaited proposed regulation that would replace the ICD-9-CM code sets now used to report health care diagnoses and procedures with greatly expanded ICD-10 code sets, effective Oct. 1, 2011.”"

----------

It's a Bush policy,idiot.

Your stupidity shines through again!!

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, don't trouble yourself with it. It was typical PUKE.
So nothing out of the ordinary then.

Kind of thought so.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, then go for reading them the first time.
Ok, since won't stop interrupting and pestering me you now have my undivided attention. What do you want?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You see, you're problem is both a lack of humor and maturity.
I will never again make the mistake of thinking Betty Lou takes any cretin thing you post to heart. I apologize to Betty Lou for even entertaining the thought this was possible.
You're such a wimp.

Cry me a river, little girl.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You're lying Galt, it's not at all like a court case because Mullen and Pickering are not even witnesses then further, a congressional hearing is not a court. Pretty sure you learned that recently from Lois Lerner.
This Fox/Republican sham has pretty much run it's course.
A person has the same obligations and can be charged with the same crimes as if they had committed it in open court. You cannot lie, refuse to comply, etc. The congress petitions the court to enforce the law on individuals who have violated any of these laws during Congressional hearings.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Vallerie Plame was the head/top dog/HNIC of the CIA's Joint Task Force on WMDs in Iraq. What other source of intelligence are you referencing.
Search "Bill Clinton CIA human rights purge" and tell us what you learn.... of course, Democrats want to pretend that never happened and Bill Clinton didn't completely destroy our foreign intelligence capabilities. Bush had to rebuild those capabilities.
I anxiously await your conclusions after you educate yourself on Bill Clinton's human rights purge of the CIA.
It was Vallerie Plame's "yellow cake story", you idiot. In fact, her husband was sent to Africa specifically to investigate that story.
Tell us what intelligence the president had that Vallerie Plame didn't have, dufus.
lol! Your turn....

".... SPIEGEL: The German government was convinced that "Curveball" would not be used in the now famous presentation that then US Secretary of State Colin Powell gave in 2003 before the United Nations Security Council.

Drumheller: I had assured my German friends that it wouldn't be in the speech. I really thought that I had put it to bed. I had warned the CIA deputy John McLaughlin that this case could be fabricated. The night before the speech, then CIA director George Tenet called me at home. I said: "Hey Boss, be careful with that German report. It's supposed to be taken out. There are a lot of problems with that." He said: "Yeah, yeah. Right. Dont worry about that."

SPIEGEL: But it turned out to be the centerpiece in Powell’s presentation -- and nobody had told him about the doubts.

Drumheller: I turned on the TV in my office, and there it was. So the first thing I thought, having worked in the government all my life, was that we probably gave Powell the wrong speech. We checked our files and found out that they had just ignored it.

SPIEGEL: So the White House just ignored the fact that the whole story might have been untrue?

Drumheller: The policy was set. The war in Iraq was coming and they were looking for intelligence to fit into the policy. Right before the war, I said to a very senior CIA officer: "You guys must have something else," because you always think it's the CIA. "There is some secret thing I don`t know." He said: "No. But when we get to Baghdad, we are going to find warehouses full of stuff. Nobody is going to remember all of this."..."
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical. You have no answer for your double standards.
Hypocrisy is what you nitwits are all about.
:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Who would have thought being bitten by a turtle is such a problem that we need a special code for it?
You didn't take th etime to find out that what Rand was talking about was a Bush policy.

Making you look more ignorant than usual.

----------

"n Monday, several news outlets highlighted comments that Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) made to the Iowa Republican Party earlier this month in which he mocked an Obamacare provision for being burdensome and silly. Paul ridiculed the health law for forcing doctors to use 122,000 new medical diagnostic codes for describing Americans’ injuries to the government, including for “injuries sustained from a turtle” and “walking into a lamppost.”
The new codes do, admittedly, exist. There’s just one problem with Paul’s claims — they were adopted by the George W. Bush administration, long before Obamacare was even being debated.
Paul is referring to the transition from the ICD-9 — the current system of medical code classifications that originated from the World Health Organization (WHO)— to the far more detailed ICD-10. That’s a change that was mandated by the Bush White House in its waning days and is reflective of changing international standards for coding care. Many countries have been using the updated codes for over a decade.
In a press release from August 15, 2008, Bush’s Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) wrote that it had issued rules to implement “a long-awaited proposed regulation that would replace the ICD-9-CM code sets now used to report health care diagnoses and procedures with greatly expanded ICD-10 code sets, effective Oct. 1, 2011.”"

----------

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wingnuts hoisted on their own petard!!

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly what I said earlier. SNL is running out of steam as political parody cannot compete with the current political reality.
The competition of reality is even funnier.

Jon Stewart should at least have some good material for a while.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Dispositions are usually reserved for people who can't make the hearing. Issa only wants to know what they will testify to in order to determine if he will have them testify . Both Pickering and Admiral Mullen know that. How dare you question the integrity of men who have served this country
The word is "deposition", not "disposition." And the purpose is to go through all the facts to determine the relevant material, without wasting an undue amount of court time or Congressional time.

Their service is honored, but not their complicity in the Obama coverup.

Benedict Arnold was one of the best generals in the Continental Army until he sold out to the British.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
So nothing out of the ordinary then.
Kind of thought so.
Sure, lie about that, too. We're used to your serial lies, Carol.

You're like a Topix rat, burrowing through the pages 24/7.

It's not possible you didn't seemy post. You were on line at the time.

But lying comes naturally to you.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! awww..... how cute. still trying to make friends so they can protect him!
how cute!
too bad the little weiner can't stand on his own 4 legs!
poor sadow. poor little lapdoggie sadow!
Hi son. When are you going to be twelve years old?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
This from the nitwit whose time here is spent in phony outrage!!
Yes, your side is scum to attack national heroes like Pickering and Mullen.
Unlike your fave, Petraeus, these guys didn't get caught up in an illicit affair.
Remember Petraeus?? He's the guy you nitwits wanted to run for President. Before he turned out to be a typical Repugnant, like Mark Sanford.
*rolls eyes*

Pickering and Mullen did a hatchet job on low level State Dept personnel while refusing to interview anyone who was higher up.
They deserve ridicule and if you weren't being such a partisan, you would state so also.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Famous diabetics:
Halle Barre - Actress
James Brown - Singer
Ralph Bunch - Nobel Peace Winner, U.N. Diplomat
James Cagney - Actor
Douglas Cairns - first pilot to fly around the world
Johnny Cash - Musician
Carol Channing - Singer and actress
Bobby Clarke - NHL (Philadelphia Flyers)
Ty Cobb - MLB (Detroit Tigers)
Scott Coleman - 1st man to swim the English Channel
Bill Davidson - Harley-Davidson Motorcycles
Rick Dudley - Hockey
Scott Dunton - World class surfer
Thomas Edison - Inventor
Mick Fleetwood - Musician (Fleetwood Mac)
Curt Frasier - NHL (Chicago Black Hawks)
"Smokin' Joe" Frazier - Boxer
Kris Freeman - US Olympic cross country skiing team
Joe Gibbs - NFL Washington Redskins coach
Gary Hall, Jr.- US Olympic Gold Medalist (swimming)
Chuck Heidenrich - Skier
You get the picture. That was only a small sample. Diabetics come in all shapes and sizes and from all walks of life.
But tell me why YOU like bureaucracy and an overbloated government that can't even tie its own shoelaces.
Carol, Jane called diabetics all fat, poor and on the government teat.

Take it up with her.

I have no issue with diabetic. Heck, my cat was diabetic for about 3 years.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
This from the nitwit whose time here is spent in phony outrage!!
Yes, your side is scum to attack national heroes like Pickering and Mullen.
Unlike your fave, Petraeus, these guys didn't get caught up in an illicit affair.
Remember Petraeus?? He's the guy you nitwits wanted to run for President. Before he turned out to be a typical Repugnant, like Mark Sanford.
Admiral Mullen always thought of Petraeus as an opportunistic arse kisser. Not only did the GOP pick a man who couldn't keep his marriage vows (which would normally be his business and no one else's except that it is a violation of the UCMJ) but his girlfriend exposed military secrets.

I have complete contempt for people like Ayn Rand's arse kisser Galt who disparage people like Pickering, Gen Shenseki and Admiral Mullen
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Haha. Remember when I told you can keep your own doctor when Obamacare kicks in?

That was also a lie.

Oh, and by the way, it will cost you a lot more now too!

I cannot tell a lie, but I sure did tell you some real whoppers!

You idiots voted for me!!!

Haha.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a wimp.
Cry me a river, little girl.
Does knowing Betty Lou thinks of you as being a gnat hurts your ego?
Obviously
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude it is quite obvious that you have never served in the military, know nothing of military doctrine and have little regard for the truth.
Shinseki based his troop requirement of at least 500,000 troops based on two basic things.
1. The successful Op order developed by General "Stormin Norman" Schwarzkopf
2. Basic counter-insurgency and maintain the peace doctrine developed during and after WWII from experience of having 1 troop for every 50 civilians
the VA scandal came to light in 2007, but had been going on for years.
Shinseki didn't take over the VA until 2009.
apparently you only support and believe troops when they agree with your political agenda.
BTW IDIOT BREATH< Shinseki was right, while President Dumbo, Rumnuts and Wolfopussy were wrong.
So, you lefties wanted to put half a million men in Iraq?

Guess you wanted to resume the draft (a/k/a slavery) as well.

Good thing you didn't have your way.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
A person has the same obligations and can be charged with the same crimes as if they had committed it in open court. You cannot lie, refuse to comply, etc. The congress petitions the court to enforce the law on individuals who have violated any of these laws during Congressional hearings.
Reaslly??

How many Bush Admin folks refused to answer to subpoenas from Congress??

Here's a sample:

"President Bush, moving toward a constitutional showdown with Congress, asserted executive privilege Thursday and rejected lawmakers' demands for documents that could shed light on the firings of federal prosecutors.

Bush's attorney told Congress the White House would not turn over subpoenaed documents for former presidential counsel Harriet Miers and former political director Sara Taylor. Congressional panels want the documents for their investigations of Attorney General Alberto Gonzales' stewardship of the Justice Department, including complaints of undue political influence.

The Democratic chairmen of the two committees seeking the documents accused Bush of stonewalling and disdain for the law, and said they would press forward with enforcing the subpoenas.

"With respect, it is with much regret that we are forced down this unfortunate path which we sought to avoid by finding grounds for mutual accommodation," White House counsel Fred Fielding said in a letter to the chairmen of the Senate and House Judiciary Committees. "We had hoped this matter could conclude with your committees receiving information in lieu of having to invoke executive privilege. Instead, we are at this conclusion."

Thursday was the deadline for surrendering the documents. The White House also made clear that Miers and Taylor would not testify next month, as directed by the subpoenas, which were issued June 13. The stalemate could end up with House and Senate contempt citations and a battle in federal court over separation of powers.

"Increasingly, the president and vice president feel they are above the law," said Senate Judiciary Chairman Patrick Leahy, D-Vt. He portrayed the president's actions as "Nixonian stonewalling.""

----------

Has Obama used Executive Priveledge to deny Congress??

No,he did not. You supported a man who defied Congress,now you seem to think that Congress is all powerful.

Got Hypocrisy?? You got it big time.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The word is "deposition", not "disposition." And the purpose is to go through all the facts to determine the relevant material, without wasting an undue amount of court time or Congressional time.
Their service is honored, but not their complicity in the Obama coverup.
Benedict Arnold was one of the best generals in the Continental Army until he sold out to the British.
and just how did you determine their complicity in a cover up?

Are you a god?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

92 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ask Amy July 25, 2014 2 min PEllen 1
Abby July 25, 2014 4 min PEllen 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min LRS 174,623
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min truth 48,902
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 16 min Hate troublemaking arabs 67,939
Amy 7-24 26 min Mister Tonka 24
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 41 min ritedownthemiddle 45,791
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Sublime1 97,530
Abby 7-24 13 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE