Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
840,101 - 840,120 of 1,084,980 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Talkin thru that fat ass of yours again, eh??
Knock it off, it stinks!!
So what did you say about me yesterday that got so many people ticked off at you?

I started to go back and look for it but figured it couldn't have been any worse than the typical garbage liberals woof down and then vomit up all over the place.

So please don't vomit again. You still haven't cleaned up the floor from yesterday so if I want to be grossed out, I'll go back and see it myself. Even though I think I'll pass.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Famous diabetics:
Halle Barre - Actress
James Brown - Singer
Ralph Bunch - Nobel Peace Winner, U.N. Diplomat
James Cagney - Actor
Douglas Cairns - first pilot to fly around the world
Johnny Cash - Musician
Carol Channing - Singer and actress
Bobby Clarke - NHL (Philadelphia Flyers)
Ty Cobb - MLB (Detroit Tigers)
Scott Coleman - 1st man to swim the English Channel
Bill Davidson - Harley-Davidson Motorcycles
Rick Dudley - Hockey
Scott Dunton - World class surfer
Thomas Edison - Inventor
Mick Fleetwood - Musician (Fleetwood Mac)
Curt Frasier - NHL (Chicago Black Hawks)
"Smokin' Joe" Frazier - Boxer
Kris Freeman - US Olympic cross country skiing team
Joe Gibbs - NFL Washington Redskins coach
Gary Hall, Jr.- US Olympic Gold Medalist (swimming)
Chuck Heidenrich - Skier
You get the picture. That was only a small sample. Diabetics come in all shapes and sizes and from all walks of life.
But tell me why YOU like bureaucracy and an overbloated government that can't even tie its own shoelaces.
You get crazier by the day.

When you get lung cancer, will you post a list of 'famous lung cancer patients??

You destroy your health with obesity and smoking, yet seem to think it's a good thing. You've admitted to behavior that is extremely dangerous to your health. Yet you think the metformin pill will take care of it.

You really are crazy.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Famous diabetics:
Halle Barre - Actress
James Brown - Singer
Ralph Bunch - Nobel Peace Winner, U.N. Diplomat
James Cagney - Actor
Douglas Cairns - first pilot to fly around the world
Johnny Cash - Musician
Carol Channing - Singer and actress
Bobby Clarke - NHL (Philadelphia Flyers)
Ty Cobb - MLB (Detroit Tigers)
Scott Coleman - 1st man to swim the English Channel
Bill Davidson - Harley-Davidson Motorcycles
Rick Dudley - Hockey
Scott Dunton - World class surfer
Thomas Edison - Inventor
Mick Fleetwood - Musician (Fleetwood Mac)
Curt Frasier - NHL (Chicago Black Hawks)
"Smokin' Joe" Frazier - Boxer
Kris Freeman - US Olympic cross country skiing team
Joe Gibbs - NFL Washington Redskins coach
Gary Hall, Jr.- US Olympic Gold Medalist (swimming)
Chuck Heidenrich - Skier
You get the picture. That was only a small sample. Diabetics come in all shapes and sizes and from all walks of life.
But tell me why YOU like bureaucracy and an overbloated government that can't even tie its own shoelaces.
So, if you do have diabetes, you are in a category of some really classy people.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
Issa wants to depose Mullen and Pickering before their public testimony so that they cannot get away with lying during the testimony.
Just like any court case.
Dispositions are usually reserved for people who can't make the hearing. Issa only wants to know what they will testify to in order to determine if he will have them testify . Both Pickering and Admiral Mullen know that. How dare you question the integrity of men who have served this country
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
Issa wants to depose Mullen and Pickering before their public testimony so that they cannot get away with lying during the testimony.
Just like any court case.
You're lying Galt, it's not at all like a court case because Mullen and Pickering are not even witnesses then further, a congressional hearing is not a court. Pretty sure you learned that recently from Lois Lerner.

This Fox/Republican sham has pretty much run it's course.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Obama approval underwater in new Q-poll
POSTED AT 10:41 AM ON MAY 30, 2013 BY ED MORRISSEY

It’s difficult to recall a scandal handled as badly as the exposure of IRS targeting conservative groups — unless it’s the scandal of Department of Justice snooping on reporters and having an Attorney General lie to Congress about his involvement in it, which has made federal law enforcement entirely suspect. Small wonder, then, that 76% of respondents in Quinnipiac’s latest poll want a special prosecutor to investigate the IRS:

Three-quarters of U.S. voters want a special prosecutor to investigate the Internal Revenue Service’s targeting of Tea Party groups, according to a poll that showed a drop in PresidentBarack Obama’s approval and trust ratings.

In the survey released today by Hamden, Connecticut-based Quinnipiac University, registered voters favored a special prosecutor by 76 percent to 17 percent. Those backing such a move included 63 percent of Democrats.

“There is overwhelming bipartisan support for an independent investigation into the IRS,” Peter A. Brown, assistant director of the Quinnipiac polling institute, said in a news release.

Read more: http://hotair.com/archives/2013/05/30/obama-a ...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
What is moronic is 9000 codes to describe physical conditions.
How are you going to like managed care operated similar to Hospice?
Do they have a code for Politically Handicapped?

They will when the Magic Negro gets impeached.

Then they can put him on a gurney and shove it in the corner for about 50 years.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You have got to be kidding? This is not some Left progressive site. Go to one of them to share your phoney outrage.
This from the nitwit whose time here is spent in phony outrage!!

Yes, your side is scum to attack national heroes like Pickering and Mullen.

Unlike your fave, Petraeus, these guys didn't get caught up in an illicit affair.

Remember Petraeus?? He's the guy you nitwits wanted to run for President. Before he turned out to be a typical Repugnant, like Mark Sanford.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The courts will be tied up with lawyers arguing over the extent of the bite, the exact species of the turtle, the psychological damages to their client and the monetary compensation their client should be entitled to.
The next group of lawyers will be waiting in line apparently to argue the thickness and height of a pole their client ran into.
If this weren't reality and so unbelievable, it would be hilarious as an SNL skit.
BTW, nitwit, these codes are a Bush holdover!!

Rand Paul Mocks Obamacare For ‘Turtle Bite’ Diagnostic Codes Ordered By The Bush Administration

""n Monday, several news outlets highlighted comments that Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) made to the Iowa Republican Party earlier this month in which he mocked an Obamacare provision for being burdensome and silly. Paul ridiculed the health law for forcing doctors to use 122,000 new medical diagnostic codes for describing Americans’ injuries to the government, including for “injuries sustained from a turtle” and “walking into a lamppost.”
The new codes do, admittedly, exist. There’s just one problem with Paul’s claims — they were adopted by the George W. Bush administration, long before Obamacare was even being debated.
Paul is referring to the transition from the ICD-9 — the current system of medical code classifications that originated from the World Health Organization (WHO)— to the far more detailed ICD-10. That’s a change that was mandated by the Bush White House in its waning days and is reflective of changing international standards for coding care. Many countries have been using the updated codes for over a decade.
In a press release from August 15, 2008, Bush’s Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) wrote that it had issued rules to implement “a long-awaited proposed regulation that would replace the ICD-9-CM code sets now used to report health care diagnoses and procedures with greatly expanded ICD-10 code sets, effective Oct. 1, 2011.”"

----------

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You nitwits, you and Emaam, fell hook, linee, and sinker for this one.

Turns out it was a Bush policy.

Making you the idiot again. You just attacked your hero, thinking it was OBama who came up with these codes.

Stupid is as you nitwits do.

I'm lovin' it!!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
So what did you say about me yesterday that got so many people ticked off at you?
I started to go back and look for it but figured it couldn't have been any worse than the typical garbage liberals woof down and then vomit up all over the place.
So please don't vomit again. You still haven't cleaned up the floor from yesterday so if I want to be grossed out, I'll go back and see it myself. Even though I think I'll pass.
LOL, don't trouble yourself with it. It was typical PUKE.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you changing now son? What about the dog you eat so often?
Ahh you have eaten all the dogs in your neighborhood haven't you.
Shame on you squats, bad asian squat boy.
Have you noticed squats everyone is on to you now?
lol! awww.... poor little sadow. now he brings his brand of doggie food to a new sight looking for more people to protect his tiny little chihuahua butt!

poor sadow. poor scared sadow!
are you stupid or joking

Coffeyville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Connecticut giving driver's licenses to illegal aliens.
But, of course, they will all have insurance.
Right?
And now, they will pass as citizens.
I don't agree with it but the fact is insurance companies have been allowing illegals to get insurance for years, even with a Mexican driver's license.
Progressive led the way and who knows what others have followed. But I know I myself wrote several policies for illegals that could not even understand what I was saying or what the policy said. They always brought an interpurter with them unless they were just coming in to pay.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeahoo squats knows nothing about fishing or cutting bait, you see he really lives in New Mexico not Hawaii.
His whole life is a giant lie.
Stolen Valor squats boy.
lol! awww..... how cute. still trying to make friends so they can protect him!

how cute!

too bad the little weiner can't stand on his own 4 legs!

poor sadow. poor little lapdoggie sadow!

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Shinseki wanted a Vietnam-sized force in Iraq, which would have accomplished nothing other than providing more targets.
Shinseki was a Clinton political appointee.
Shinseki now has the VA in chaos, with even Democrats calling for his head.
Dude it is quite obvious that you have never served in the military, know nothing of military doctrine and have little regard for the truth.

Shinseki based his troop requirement of at least 500,000 troops based on two basic things.
1. The successful Op order developed by General "Stormin Norman" Schwarzkopf
2. Basic counter-insurgency and maintain the peace doctrine developed during and after WWII from experience of having 1 troop for every 50 civilians

the VA scandal came to light in 2007, but had been going on for years.

Shinseki didn't take over the VA until 2009.

apparently you only support and believe troops when they agree with your political agenda.

BTW IDIOT BREATH< Shinseki was right, while President Dumbo, Rumnuts and Wolfopussy were wrong.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, don't trouble yourself with it. It was typical PUKE.
Dont post here anymore, you retarded, bleeding gash, pig abortion..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I am going to follow suit and cut to the chase like others here -you are a moron Nuk.
Typical. You have no answer for your double standards.

Hypocrisy is what you nitwits are all about.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Some of you must think I and others are kidding.

Wall Street Journal:
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405311...

"Walked Into a Lamppost? Hurt While Crocheting? Help Is on the Way"

Around 140,000 new billing codes, known as ICD-10, have been added to Obamacare.

There are codes for injuries in opera houses (see code), art galleries (see code), squash courts (see code) and nine locations in and around a mobile home (see codes), from the bathroom to the bedroom.

(Yes, even being bit by a turtle and walking into a pole!)

Health insurers, doctors and hospitals are bracing for chaos as they prepare to adopt a new federally mandated format for medical billing.

...So can someone on the left PLEASE explain to me why they desire this kind of bureaucracy and adding another 300 pounds to an already incapacitated and obese government?

Homer? Lincoln? Leosnana? Heck, even nuc?

Just anyone?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell us how much of the "economic" growth is due solely to increasing government, which is an expense on the economy.
Please tell us what was the deficit when the Democrats took full control of all the purse strings of govenment in January, 2007, and what the Democrats have done to the deficit since.
And, please tell us how the fuck any government that has to continually borrow 1.3 trillion dollars every goddam year just to support its day-to-day existence has any possible chance of surviving.
Wow. I guess someone forgot to tell the CBO since they think the debt is being paid down faster.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb means dumb. End of story.
What the heck was this nonsense?
Take it up with Galt, he is saying how smart Californians are I was merely agreeing and pointing out how they voted overwhlemingly for Obama.

Why don't you go back a few days and reread all the posts and then you will be all caught up.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Quisling McCain and Obama will be blood brothers dragging the US into the Syrian mess.
Well, it would be bipartisan for a change!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 min ISLAMIC TERROR APOLOGETIC 68,122
'African' stowaway's body found on US military ... 24 min BAN UR sorry fooking azz 3
Take a short 33 question test on gummint/history. 29 min I got over 84 percent 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 35 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,465
Ask Amy 8-1-14 2 hr Shari23 19
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr honeymylove 486
Abby 8-1-14 2 hr Mister Tonka 10
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr Jacques in Ottawa 175,260
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr PEllen 97,587
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••