Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
840,081 - 840,100 of 1,100,396 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Whatever

Gering, NE

#914970 May 30, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
So what did you say about me yesterday that got so many people ticked off at you?
I started to go back and look for it but figured it couldn't have been any worse than the typical garbage liberals woof down and then vomit up all over the place.
So please don't vomit again. You still haven't cleaned up the floor from yesterday so if I want to be grossed out, I'll go back and see it myself. Even though I think I'll pass.
LOL, don't trouble yourself with it. It was typical PUKE.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#914971 May 30, 2013
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you changing now son? What about the dog you eat so often?
Ahh you have eaten all the dogs in your neighborhood haven't you.
Shame on you squats, bad asian squat boy.
Have you noticed squats everyone is on to you now?
lol! awww.... poor little sadow. now he brings his brand of doggie food to a new sight looking for more people to protect his tiny little chihuahua butt!

poor sadow. poor scared sadow!
are you stupid or joking

Coffeyville, KS

#914972 May 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Connecticut giving driver's licenses to illegal aliens.
But, of course, they will all have insurance.
Right?
And now, they will pass as citizens.
I don't agree with it but the fact is insurance companies have been allowing illegals to get insurance for years, even with a Mexican driver's license.
Progressive led the way and who knows what others have followed. But I know I myself wrote several policies for illegals that could not even understand what I was saying or what the policy said. They always brought an interpurter with them unless they were just coming in to pay.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#914973 May 30, 2013
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeahoo squats knows nothing about fishing or cutting bait, you see he really lives in New Mexico not Hawaii.
His whole life is a giant lie.
Stolen Valor squats boy.
lol! awww..... how cute. still trying to make friends so they can protect him!

how cute!

too bad the little weiner can't stand on his own 4 legs!

poor sadow. poor little lapdoggie sadow!

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#914975 May 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Shinseki wanted a Vietnam-sized force in Iraq, which would have accomplished nothing other than providing more targets.
Shinseki was a Clinton political appointee.
Shinseki now has the VA in chaos, with even Democrats calling for his head.
Dude it is quite obvious that you have never served in the military, know nothing of military doctrine and have little regard for the truth.

Shinseki based his troop requirement of at least 500,000 troops based on two basic things.
1. The successful Op order developed by General "Stormin Norman" Schwarzkopf
2. Basic counter-insurgency and maintain the peace doctrine developed during and after WWII from experience of having 1 troop for every 50 civilians

the VA scandal came to light in 2007, but had been going on for years.

Shinseki didn't take over the VA until 2009.

apparently you only support and believe troops when they agree with your political agenda.

BTW IDIOT BREATH< Shinseki was right, while President Dumbo, Rumnuts and Wolfopussy were wrong.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Anonymous Proxy

#914976 May 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont post here anymore, you retarded, bleeding gash, pig abortion..

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#914977 May 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I am going to follow suit and cut to the chase like others here -you are a moron Nuk.
Typical. You have no answer for your double standards.

Hypocrisy is what you nitwits are all about.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#914978 May 30, 2013
Some of you must think I and others are kidding.

Wall Street Journal:
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405311...

"Walked Into a Lamppost? Hurt While Crocheting? Help Is on the Way"

Around 140,000 new billing codes, known as ICD-10, have been added to Obamacare.

There are codes for injuries in opera houses (see code), art galleries (see code), squash courts (see code) and nine locations in and around a mobile home (see codes), from the bathroom to the bedroom.

(Yes, even being bit by a turtle and walking into a pole!)

Health insurers, doctors and hospitals are bracing for chaos as they prepare to adopt a new federally mandated format for medical billing.

...So can someone on the left PLEASE explain to me why they desire this kind of bureaucracy and adding another 300 pounds to an already incapacitated and obese government?

Homer? Lincoln? Leosnana? Heck, even nuc?

Just anyone?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#914979 May 30, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell us how much of the "economic" growth is due solely to increasing government, which is an expense on the economy.
Please tell us what was the deficit when the Democrats took full control of all the purse strings of govenment in January, 2007, and what the Democrats have done to the deficit since.
And, please tell us how the fuck any government that has to continually borrow 1.3 trillion dollars every goddam year just to support its day-to-day existence has any possible chance of surviving.
Wow. I guess someone forgot to tell the CBO since they think the debt is being paid down faster.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#914980 May 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb means dumb. End of story.
What the heck was this nonsense?
Take it up with Galt, he is saying how smart Californians are I was merely agreeing and pointing out how they voted overwhlemingly for Obama.

Why don't you go back a few days and reread all the posts and then you will be all caught up.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#914981 May 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Quisling McCain and Obama will be blood brothers dragging the US into the Syrian mess.
Well, it would be bipartisan for a change!

Location hidden

#914982 May 30, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they have a code for Politically Handicapped?
They will when the Magic Negro gets impeached.
Then they can put him on a gurney and shove it in the corner for about 50 years.
On Monday, several news outlets highlighted comments that Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) made to the Iowa Republican Party earlier this month in which he mocked an Obamacare provision for being burdensome and silly. Paul ridiculed the health law for forcing doctors to use 122,000 new medical diagnostic codes for describing Americans’ injuries to the government, including for “injuries sustained from a turtle” and “walking into a lamppost.”
The new codes do, admittedly, exist. There’s just one problem with Paul’s claims — they were adopted by the George W. Bush administration, long before Obamacare was even being debated.
Paul is referring to the transition from the ICD-9 — the current system of medical code classifications that originated from the World Health Organization (WHO)— to the far more detailed ICD-10. That’s a change that was mandated by the Bush White House in its waning days and is reflective of changing international standards for coding care. Many countries have been using the updated codes for over a decade.
In a press release from August 15, 2008, Bush’s Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) wrote that it had issued rules to implement “a long-awaited proposed regulation that would replace the ICD-9-CM code sets now used to report health care diagnoses and procedures with greatly expanded ICD-10 code sets, effective Oct. 1, 2011.”"

----------

It's a Bush policy,idiot.

Your stupidity shines through again!!

Orlando, FL

#914983 May 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
So nothing out of the ordinary then.

Kind of thought so.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#914984 May 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, then go for reading them the first time.
Ok, since won't stop interrupting and pestering me you now have my undivided attention. What do you want?

Location hidden

#914985 May 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You see, you're problem is both a lack of humor and maturity.
I will never again make the mistake of thinking Betty Lou takes any cretin thing you post to heart. I apologize to Betty Lou for even entertaining the thought this was possible.
You're such a wimp.

Cry me a river, little girl.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#914986 May 30, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You're lying Galt, it's not at all like a court case because Mullen and Pickering are not even witnesses then further, a congressional hearing is not a court. Pretty sure you learned that recently from Lois Lerner.
This Fox/Republican sham has pretty much run it's course.
A person has the same obligations and can be charged with the same crimes as if they had committed it in open court. You cannot lie, refuse to comply, etc. The congress petitions the court to enforce the law on individuals who have violated any of these laws during Congressional hearings.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#914988 May 30, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Vallerie Plame was the head/top dog/HNIC of the CIA's Joint Task Force on WMDs in Iraq. What other source of intelligence are you referencing.
Search "Bill Clinton CIA human rights purge" and tell us what you learn.... of course, Democrats want to pretend that never happened and Bill Clinton didn't completely destroy our foreign intelligence capabilities. Bush had to rebuild those capabilities.
I anxiously await your conclusions after you educate yourself on Bill Clinton's human rights purge of the CIA.
It was Vallerie Plame's "yellow cake story", you idiot. In fact, her husband was sent to Africa specifically to investigate that story.
Tell us what intelligence the president had that Vallerie Plame didn't have, dufus.
lol! Your turn....

".... SPIEGEL: The German government was convinced that "Curveball" would not be used in the now famous presentation that then US Secretary of State Colin Powell gave in 2003 before the United Nations Security Council.

Drumheller: I had assured my German friends that it wouldn't be in the speech. I really thought that I had put it to bed. I had warned the CIA deputy John McLaughlin that this case could be fabricated. The night before the speech, then CIA director George Tenet called me at home. I said: "Hey Boss, be careful with that German report. It's supposed to be taken out. There are a lot of problems with that." He said: "Yeah, yeah. Right. Dont worry about that."

SPIEGEL: But it turned out to be the centerpiece in Powell’s presentation -- and nobody had told him about the doubts.

Drumheller: I turned on the TV in my office, and there it was. So the first thing I thought, having worked in the government all my life, was that we probably gave Powell the wrong speech. We checked our files and found out that they had just ignored it.

SPIEGEL: So the White House just ignored the fact that the whole story might have been untrue?

Drumheller: The policy was set. The war in Iraq was coming and they were looking for intelligence to fit into the policy. Right before the war, I said to a very senior CIA officer: "You guys must have something else," because you always think it's the CIA. "There is some secret thing I don`t know." He said: "No. But when we get to Baghdad, we are going to find warehouses full of stuff. Nobody is going to remember all of this."..."
Whatever

Gering, NE

#914989 May 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical. You have no answer for your double standards.
Hypocrisy is what you nitwits are all about.
:)

Location hidden

#914990 May 30, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Who would have thought being bitten by a turtle is such a problem that we need a special code for it?
You didn't take th etime to find out that what Rand was talking about was a Bush policy.

Making you look more ignorant than usual.

----------

"n Monday, several news outlets highlighted comments that Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) made to the Iowa Republican Party earlier this month in which he mocked an Obamacare provision for being burdensome and silly. Paul ridiculed the health law for forcing doctors to use 122,000 new medical diagnostic codes for describing Americans’ injuries to the government, including for “injuries sustained from a turtle” and “walking into a lamppost.”
The new codes do, admittedly, exist. There’s just one problem with Paul’s claims — they were adopted by the George W. Bush administration, long before Obamacare was even being debated.
Paul is referring to the transition from the ICD-9 — the current system of medical code classifications that originated from the World Health Organization (WHO)— to the far more detailed ICD-10. That’s a change that was mandated by the Bush White House in its waning days and is reflective of changing international standards for coding care. Many countries have been using the updated codes for over a decade.
In a press release from August 15, 2008, Bush’s Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) wrote that it had issued rules to implement “a long-awaited proposed regulation that would replace the ICD-9-CM code sets now used to report health care diagnoses and procedures with greatly expanded ICD-10 code sets, effective Oct. 1, 2011.”"

----------

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wingnuts hoisted on their own petard!!

Orlando, FL

#914991 May 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly what I said earlier. SNL is running out of steam as political parody cannot compete with the current political reality.
The competition of reality is even funnier.

Jon Stewart should at least have some good material for a while.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 3 min Amen 43
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 min Doug77 4,672
Was Bergdahl PLANNED All Along? 7 min Amen 1
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 10 min Amen 0
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 16 min TRD 68,372
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 24 min Dick Topick 49,531
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 573
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 177,401
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr trying to keep up 97,936
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••