Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 42,004)

Showing posts 840,061 - 840,080 of1,077,616
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
If Issa was really interested in the truth....all those people would be called to testify publically
He will testify publicly later. Most interviews which may contain sensitive information -this time career personnel working at the State Dept -are first conducted behind close doors.

Pickering is being a whine baby as he knows what he did lacks any credibility. He was hoping to weasel out of it by making vague references to unnamed sources during a public hearing. Behind close doors he has to put the cards on the table.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I would suggest that if you do not like those responses that you quit posting lies. Quit tryng to defend the actions of Bush and the Republicans.
And if you don't like being called a racist, quit posting slurs.
It's really that simple.
RealDave…. Bush stuff Irrelevant how about some New Material!! But Dave we can put everything you and your Liberals/Democrats knows on a Tip of a Pencil and still have Space!!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Still pushing that lie.
You truly arte a Tea Party member.
Now you blame Clinton?? WTF ddid Clinton have to do with your hero G W Bush lying about Sadam's capabilities?
George W Bush told the yellow cake story,a story that Plame never said was true.
Vallerie Plame was the head/top dog/HNIC of the CIA's Joint Task Force on WMDs in Iraq. What other source of intelligence are you referencing.
Search "Bill Clinton CIA human rights purge" and tell us what you learn.... of course, Democrats want to pretend that never happened and Bill Clinton didn't completely destroy our foreign intelligence capabilities. Bush had to rebuild those capabilities.
I anxiously await your conclusions after you educate yourself on Bill Clinton's human rights purge of the CIA.
It was Vallerie Plame's "yellow cake story", you idiot. In fact, her husband was sent to Africa specifically to investigate that story.

Tell us what intelligence the president had that Vallerie Plame didn't have, dufus.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
California voted overwhelmingly for Obama.
'Californians are just smarter consumers than the rest of the US...'- John Galt
Autombile consumers, not voters.

California motorists buy a significantly higher percentage of foreign cars than the rest of the country, probably because they drive a lot of miles and need efficient and dependable cars.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt is in Penna.
Patrick is clueless.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
WASHINGTON (CBSDC)— A former bodyguard for Osama bin Laden is claiming the terror leader blew himself up during the U.S. special forces raid on his Abbotabad compound in Pakistan.
Nabil Naim Abdel Fattah told Gulf News that Navy SEALs did not kill the al Qaeda leader who planned the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks.
“U.S. special forces did not kill Osama Bin Laden. He detonated himself to avoid being captured after American forces raided his hiding place in Pakistan in 2011,” Abedel Fattah explained to Gulf News.
Abdel Fattah – the former of Egyptian Islamic Jihad — said that bin Laden “wore an explosive belt for the last 10 years of his life.”
“He insisted on never handing himself over to the Americans. The American intelligence had planned to capture him alive, but they miscalculated,” Abdel Fattah said.“He blew himself up to avoid being captured because he wanted to protect his secrets until death.”
Fattah added:“The American president lied when he claimed that Bin Laden was buried in the sea. Bin Laden’s body parts were cut into multiple pieces, which is similar to suicide attacks following the bombing, so as not to leave any clue to the U.S. forces to identify him.””
Fattah told Gulf News he was not at the compound during the raid, but he “heard what happened there from Bin Laden’s cousin.”
Bin Laden was killed on May 2, 2011, during the Navy SEAL Team 6 raid on his compound.
What's a couple more lies by the LIC? Can these people ever tell the truth? Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!!!!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare will have voters storming the polls to vote Democrats out of office.
Who would have thought being bitten by a turtle is such a problem that we need a special code for it?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I KNEW you would back up another slur slinging racist f*ck.. You people stick together.
Why is it you bring race in nearly every post you make about the President?
I posted about Bush & never said anything about his race.
Go whine in a bottle like lily does, Dood.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
Weiner - Holder in 2016.
A Weiner Holder?

What is that?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>
Mullen and Pickering wish to testify in a public setting yet Issa refuses to allow that.
Wrong.

Issa wants to depose Mullen and Pickering before their public testimony so that they cannot get away with lying during the testimony.

Just like any court case.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
as long as its specified that the investigation be strictly limited to the IRS scandal, I would support it (and I am a supporter of President Obama). What I don't another Ken Starr witch hunt
There will eventually be separate special prosecutors for each scandal.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I may have, I think I might have *carpal tunnel. He was your candidate and you voted for him back in 2008. Sure now you hate him.
* For you rightwing dummies, no this is not where you load up your buddies and drive through a tunnel.
I don't hate anyone. Maybe you should re-read my post.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning, homo. No, him being a total lame duck is far more enjoyable (and better for the Country)....
Cheers
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
If Issa was really interested in the truth....all those people would be called to testify publically
They will be, after giving a detailed deposition.

Unless they follow the lead of Lois Lerner.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
A Weiner Holder?
What is that?
LOL
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Uh-oh!!! Obama approval rating hits 45%. Disapproval rating hits 49%.
LOL!. let me know when it hits Bush territory of 29%

Was that a Walmart poll?

And actually from your beloved Ramussen -

Thursday, May 30, 2013

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Obama's job performance. Forty-nine percent (49%) now disapprove.

Gallup - 50%

Keep a wishin' and a hopin' though.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You're btsht crazy. It was a CIA operation__you're not supposed to know about those goings on yet Issa and his fellow political grandstanders have given you and your ilk just enough information to get you all twisted up.
Petreaus did not testify in a public hearing.
Petreaus's bj girl was never subpoenaed even though she released highly classified information.
Mullen and Pickering wish to testify in a public setting yet Issa refuses to allow that.
Scott Wickland who was in Benghazi at both the consulate and the CIA base throughout the attacks has never been subpoenaed to testify in any setting.
We have never even learned why Stevens was at the consulate with only two members of his security detail.
You're a waste of time Carol right up there with dbyahoo.
Speaking of Petreaus, he snagged a cushy Wall St job and he'll be working with Ken Mehlman. Do you know who that is?
Please explain to us why the Force Recon Marine unit moved specifically to Sigonella to respond to specifically a terrorist attack specifically on our embassy specifically in Libya was ordered to stand down after being alerted.
Then, tell us who gave that order from the White House while the White House watched the attack on the real-time video feed.
CIA is part of the State Department. Orders were given to elements in the Department of Defense. The State Department cannot give orders to the Defense Department, idiot. The connection between the State Department and the Department of Defense is the White House, moron. Those orders came from the White House.

And, where was Obama when all this was happening? We still haven't got an answer for that. Perhaps he was doing the same thing as when the SEALs killed bin Laden and he didn't even have a clue the mission was happening.(If he an Vallerie Jarrett did know the mission was going to happen, the most likely outcome would probably have been the same as what happened on the very next "secret" mission of SEAL Team Six after the bin Laden mission.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I may have, I think I might have *carpal tunnel. He was your candidate and you voted for him back in 2008. Sure now you hate him.
* For you rightwing dummies, no this is not where you load up your buddies and drive through a tunnel.
McCain lost my support (and the election) when he suspended his campaign and voted for TARP.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hate anyone. Maybe you should re-read my post.
I don't have time to re-read your post.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
There will eventually be separate special prosecutors for each scandal.
But that will put the news about the scandals underground for awhile. I like seeing it in the public for a few more months like about a year or so.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 840,061 - 840,080 of1,077,616
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

121 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min truth 48,816
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 min HoneyBear1 97,505
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min Atticus Tiberius Finch 174,381
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 31 min scirocco 67,823
Amy 7-22 40 min Dear Obama 3
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr Red Jackal 1,850
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 2 hr APPRECIATIATATER SPUD 6
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000