Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
840,041 - 840,060 of 1,102,034 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#914930 May 30, 2013
Leggy Mountbatten wrote:
<quoted text>
Our spineless cowardly governor has essentially decreed no death penalties while he's governor, disgusting, I fervently hope the next victim of one of these savages is one of his loved ones.
"Leggy"
Have to disagree. I do want anyone to suffer the loss of a loved one to one of those savages.
There was some good news those the sicko who raped and murdered a 10 year old in Florida in 1990 was finally put out of his misery. He had been convicted of sex crimes against minors before he murdered the little girl.
Peace
KMA

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#914931 May 30, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
I just don't get it.:-)
Yes we know this
You didn't explain so I will get it.

Please do.

Why do you on the left cling to bloated bureaucracy and an obese government again?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#914932 May 30, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
If Issa was really interested in the truth....all those people would be called to testify publically
Absolutely! Otherwise it's a purely political dance.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#914933 May 30, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Dick Durbin, democrat Illinois, already has. He wants you to stop posting because you are not entitled to your first ammmendment. Oh wait, he only wants Republicans and Conservatives to not post, blog or report news--liberal liars are alright in his book.
Hmnmmm.... maybe you have a point.

Perhaps the problem is cons need to figure out the new technology first before being able to criticize it. I don't think they've figured out a teleprompter yet!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#914934 May 30, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning, homo. No, him being a total lame duck is far more enjoyable (and better for the Country)....
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheers
Where is your outrage for Fenris going over the line??

You're a sick little fraud, lady. Whine like a frightened kitten when a liberal makes a comment, ignore it when a wingnut does the same.

It's no wonder you're the laughingstock of this thread.

Location hidden

#914935 May 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Autombile consumers, not voters.
California motorists buy a significantly higher percentage of foreign cars than the rest of the country, probably because they drive a lot of miles and need efficient and dependable cars.
They're either smarter or they're not.

From PA, you can't tell either, but if they're savvy consumers, it goes without saying that they'd be savvy voters.

Your ignorance leads you to make really stupid observations.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#914936 May 30, 2013
Lawyer: Zimmerman Prosecutor Withheld Evidence

By KYLE HIGHTOWER
Associated Press

ORLANDO, Fla.-- A court employee who retrieved photos and deleted text messages from Trayvon Martin's cellphone has been placed on administrative leave after an attorney testified that prosecutors didn't properly turn over the evidence to the defense, an attorney said Wednesday.

Former prosecutor Wesley White said he was ethically obligated to reveal that Fourth Judicial Circuit Information Technology Director Ben Kruidbos retrieved the data that weren't turned over.

Kruidbos was placed on leave shortly after White testified during a hearing in George Zimmerman's second-degree murder case on Tuesday. White said Kruidbos was interviewed by state attorney investigators twice before the action was taken.

White said he wasn't surprised of possible evidence violations by Zimmerman prosecutor Bernie de la Rionda.

"I was saddened by it, but I'm not surprised," he said.

White first learned about the evidence through Kruidbos more than a month ago, he said.

Phone and email messages left at the office of Fourth Judicial Circuit State Attorney Angela Corey were not immediately returned.

Location hidden

#914937 May 30, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't explain so I will get it.
Please do.
Why do you on the left cling to bloated bureaucracy and an obese government again?
Talkin thru that fat ass of yours again, eh??

Knock it off, it stinks!!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#914938 May 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The use of the F-word to describe those, like you, who post racial slurs is well justified.
"real dumb"
You post racist slurs all the time. According to9 you calling you afucking racist is justified.
Peace
KMA
Whatever

Gering, NE

#914939 May 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like some cheese to go with your incessant WHINING??
I enjoy your selective outrage. Funny you never comment on the foul language used by Fenris, Ed, Shining.
Bit of a double standard here, I see.
Note I didn't use a single foul word in my reply to Lorac. I merely took her comment to Homer and turned it back on her. You just have a perverted mind.
It shut her up for awhile, too.
Continue your whining, little miss.
What you did was describe a sexual act in derogatory terms. You are too dumb to use innuendos and word plays.

Carol says she doesn't read your posts so NO harm done. I think most here don't and just go straight to the point and tell you that you are moron.

But you sure did run, girl. Was it your dumb ass that has gotten several recent posts removed?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#914940 May 30, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. I was one of the people you spit on and called "baby killers".
No. I'm a farmer when I'm not at work drilling oil wells.
You never answered the question I asked. You pretend to have military service experience. Were you one of the frauds pretending to be Vietnam veterans in the so-called Vietnam Veterans Against the War?
Or, are you not old enough to have done that?
And, I told you once, adress your elders with "yes, sir" and "no, sir" and "yes, ma'am" and "no, ma'am". Don't make me take my belt of and pull your pants down to whip you.
Son, I haven't spit on anyone... civilian or otherwise. Unlike you, I'm not wired that way. So your conservative conditioned response if misplaced.

But I can tell you there are some conservatives on other threads who laugh at the injuries suffered by the troops. Apparently the dividing line is their politics... and these 'nice' people haven't served a day in their life.

They're more interested in the capitalistic mantra of cons!

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#914941 May 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did the admin send some of these individuals out of the country as the subpenas were happening?
Pickering needs to testify behind close doors to obtain an honest statement from him why he only focused on lower level State Department officials without there being claims of confidentially clouding the truth. Later there will be a public hearing.
Patrick Kennedy, who Pickering thought was too high up to interview, is now identified as a participant.
The Pickering report was a hack job on low level career employees.
\
Dude, you won't believe anything unless it ties President Obama & Sec of State directly to the terrorists and ordering the attack.

How dare you attack the integrity of Pickering & Admiral Mullen
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#914942 May 30, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush's "stupid" intel came from Vallerie Plame, dufus.
You never answered the question of where we got our intel from, moron. You know Clinton destroyed our intelligence capabilities (search Fill Clinton CIA human rights purge and just start reading). So, where did we get our intelligence on Iraq from?
Who vetted that intel?
Vallerie Plame, that's who.
No, bushie boy's intel came from bushie boy son.

Everyone knows that!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#914943 May 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning, homo. No, him being a total lame duck is far more enjoyable (and better for the Country)....
<quoted text>
Where is your outrage for Fenris going over the line??
You're a sick little fraud, lady. Whine like a frightened kitten when a liberal makes a comment, ignore it when a wingnut does the same.
It's no wonder you're the laughingstock of this thread.
I am going to follow suit and cut to the chase like others here -you are a moron Nuk.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#914944 May 30, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And yet, still better than under the bushie regime.
And the funny thing is, you're ok that his situational assessment wasn't accepted and cost American lives.
Shinseki wanted a Vietnam-sized force in Iraq, which would have accomplished nothing other than providing more targets.

Shinseki was a Clinton political appointee.

Shinseki now has the VA in chaos, with even Democrats calling for his head.

Location hidden

#914945 May 30, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Who would have thought being bitten by a turtle is such a problem that we need a special code for it?
The moron is a Rand Paul fan.

So all bites are alike, eh??

Let's lump in all cat bites, dog bites, alligator bites, turtle bites, fox bites, wolf bites, bear bites, etc into one category, ignoring the diseases that can be spread by various animal bites.

You follow idiots like Rand Paul because you're as ignorant as he is.

Think he uses one code for all sorts of eye problems in his practice??

Oh no, that'd be stupid, says Mr. Paul.

Have you ever had an original thought??

Seems since Gunner ran off with Fred, you've been howling at the moon and talking more stupid than before.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#914946 May 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Talkin thru that fat ass of yours again, eh??
Knock it off, it stinks!!
You see, you're problem is both a lack of humor and maturity.

I will never again make the mistake of thinking Betty Lou takes any cretin thing you post to heart. I apologize to Betty Lou for even entertaining the thought this was possible.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#914947 May 30, 2013
<quoted text>
You start every day by whining and crying like a rented mule. Was there ever a point in your life where you were actually a man?
lol! Looks whose talking about being a 'man!'

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#914948 May 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol is a diabetic.
This Limbaugh idea you have that the right is comprised of highly informed voters is proven wrong by your flow of erroneous posts.
Many of the 47% that you right whiners call moochers actually work for a living. A family of 4 can have both parents working full time minimum wage jobs & yet still not pay federal income tax.
Some worked their entire lives & now are retired. You call; them uneducated? Really?
You & Romney are so uniformed as to who makes up that 47%.
Famous diabetics:

Halle Barre - Actress
James Brown - Singer
Ralph Bunch - Nobel Peace Winner, U.N. Diplomat
James Cagney - Actor
Douglas Cairns - first pilot to fly around the world
Johnny Cash - Musician
Carol Channing - Singer and actress
Bobby Clarke - NHL (Philadelphia Flyers)
Ty Cobb - MLB (Detroit Tigers)
Scott Coleman - 1st man to swim the English Channel
Bill Davidson - Harley-Davidson Motorcycles
Rick Dudley - Hockey
Scott Dunton - World class surfer
Thomas Edison - Inventor
Mick Fleetwood - Musician (Fleetwood Mac)
Curt Frasier - NHL (Chicago Black Hawks)
"Smokin' Joe" Frazier - Boxer
Kris Freeman - US Olympic cross country skiing team
Joe Gibbs - NFL Washington Redskins coach
Gary Hall, Jr.- US Olympic Gold Medalist (swimming)
Chuck Heidenrich - Skier

You get the picture. That was only a small sample. Diabetics come in all shapes and sizes and from all walks of life.

But tell me why YOU like bureaucracy and an overbloated government that can't even tie its own shoelaces.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#914949 May 30, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely! Otherwise it's a purely political dance.
First the sworn private deposition, which allows more time to get them on the record.

Then the public testimony, where they dare not contradict their deposition.

Unless they pull a Lois Lerner.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 12 min well 49,521
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min LRS 177,549
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min gcaveman1 46,390
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 47 min J RULES 69,109
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr the wandering girl 4,681
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,669
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 2 hr andet1987 1,264
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr RACE 97,985
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search