Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#914993 May 30, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
So nothing out of the ordinary then.
Kind of thought so.
Sure, lie about that, too. We're used to your serial lies, Carol.

You're like a Topix rat, burrowing through the pages 24/7.

It's not possible you didn't seemy post. You were on line at the time.

But lying comes naturally to you.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#914994 May 30, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! awww..... how cute. still trying to make friends so they can protect him!
how cute!
too bad the little weiner can't stand on his own 4 legs!
poor sadow. poor little lapdoggie sadow!
Hi son. When are you going to be twelve years old?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#914995 May 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
This from the nitwit whose time here is spent in phony outrage!!
Yes, your side is scum to attack national heroes like Pickering and Mullen.
Unlike your fave, Petraeus, these guys didn't get caught up in an illicit affair.
Remember Petraeus?? He's the guy you nitwits wanted to run for President. Before he turned out to be a typical Repugnant, like Mark Sanford.
*rolls eyes*

Pickering and Mullen did a hatchet job on low level State Dept personnel while refusing to interview anyone who was higher up.
They deserve ridicule and if you weren't being such a partisan, you would state so also.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#914996 May 30, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Famous diabetics:
Halle Barre - Actress
James Brown - Singer
Ralph Bunch - Nobel Peace Winner, U.N. Diplomat
James Cagney - Actor
Douglas Cairns - first pilot to fly around the world
Johnny Cash - Musician
Carol Channing - Singer and actress
Bobby Clarke - NHL (Philadelphia Flyers)
Ty Cobb - MLB (Detroit Tigers)
Scott Coleman - 1st man to swim the English Channel
Bill Davidson - Harley-Davidson Motorcycles
Rick Dudley - Hockey
Scott Dunton - World class surfer
Thomas Edison - Inventor
Mick Fleetwood - Musician (Fleetwood Mac)
Curt Frasier - NHL (Chicago Black Hawks)
"Smokin' Joe" Frazier - Boxer
Kris Freeman - US Olympic cross country skiing team
Joe Gibbs - NFL Washington Redskins coach
Gary Hall, Jr.- US Olympic Gold Medalist (swimming)
Chuck Heidenrich - Skier
You get the picture. That was only a small sample. Diabetics come in all shapes and sizes and from all walks of life.
But tell me why YOU like bureaucracy and an overbloated government that can't even tie its own shoelaces.
Carol, Jane called diabetics all fat, poor and on the government teat.

Take it up with her.

I have no issue with diabetic. Heck, my cat was diabetic for about 3 years.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#914997 May 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
This from the nitwit whose time here is spent in phony outrage!!
Yes, your side is scum to attack national heroes like Pickering and Mullen.
Unlike your fave, Petraeus, these guys didn't get caught up in an illicit affair.
Remember Petraeus?? He's the guy you nitwits wanted to run for President. Before he turned out to be a typical Repugnant, like Mark Sanford.
Admiral Mullen always thought of Petraeus as an opportunistic arse kisser. Not only did the GOP pick a man who couldn't keep his marriage vows (which would normally be his business and no one else's except that it is a violation of the UCMJ) but his girlfriend exposed military secrets.

I have complete contempt for people like Ayn Rand's arse kisser Galt who disparage people like Pickering, Gen Shenseki and Admiral Mullen
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#914998 May 30, 2013
Haha. Remember when I told you can keep your own doctor when Obamacare kicks in?

That was also a lie.

Oh, and by the way, it will cost you a lot more now too!

I cannot tell a lie, but I sure did tell you some real whoppers!

You idiots voted for me!!!

Haha.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#914999 May 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a wimp.
Cry me a river, little girl.
Does knowing Betty Lou thinks of you as being a gnat hurts your ego?
Obviously
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#915000 May 30, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude it is quite obvious that you have never served in the military, know nothing of military doctrine and have little regard for the truth.
Shinseki based his troop requirement of at least 500,000 troops based on two basic things.
1. The successful Op order developed by General "Stormin Norman" Schwarzkopf
2. Basic counter-insurgency and maintain the peace doctrine developed during and after WWII from experience of having 1 troop for every 50 civilians
the VA scandal came to light in 2007, but had been going on for years.
Shinseki didn't take over the VA until 2009.
apparently you only support and believe troops when they agree with your political agenda.
BTW IDIOT BREATH< Shinseki was right, while President Dumbo, Rumnuts and Wolfopussy were wrong.
So, you lefties wanted to put half a million men in Iraq?

Guess you wanted to resume the draft (a/k/a slavery) as well.

Good thing you didn't have your way.

Location hidden

#915001 May 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
A person has the same obligations and can be charged with the same crimes as if they had committed it in open court. You cannot lie, refuse to comply, etc. The congress petitions the court to enforce the law on individuals who have violated any of these laws during Congressional hearings.
Reaslly??

How many Bush Admin folks refused to answer to subpoenas from Congress??

Here's a sample:

"President Bush, moving toward a constitutional showdown with Congress, asserted executive privilege Thursday and rejected lawmakers' demands for documents that could shed light on the firings of federal prosecutors.

Bush's attorney told Congress the White House would not turn over subpoenaed documents for former presidential counsel Harriet Miers and former political director Sara Taylor. Congressional panels want the documents for their investigations of Attorney General Alberto Gonzales' stewardship of the Justice Department, including complaints of undue political influence.

The Democratic chairmen of the two committees seeking the documents accused Bush of stonewalling and disdain for the law, and said they would press forward with enforcing the subpoenas.

"With respect, it is with much regret that we are forced down this unfortunate path which we sought to avoid by finding grounds for mutual accommodation," White House counsel Fred Fielding said in a letter to the chairmen of the Senate and House Judiciary Committees. "We had hoped this matter could conclude with your committees receiving information in lieu of having to invoke executive privilege. Instead, we are at this conclusion."

Thursday was the deadline for surrendering the documents. The White House also made clear that Miers and Taylor would not testify next month, as directed by the subpoenas, which were issued June 13. The stalemate could end up with House and Senate contempt citations and a battle in federal court over separation of powers.

"Increasingly, the president and vice president feel they are above the law," said Senate Judiciary Chairman Patrick Leahy, D-Vt. He portrayed the president's actions as "Nixonian stonewalling.""

----------

Has Obama used Executive Priveledge to deny Congress??

No,he did not. You supported a man who defied Congress,now you seem to think that Congress is all powerful.

Got Hypocrisy?? You got it big time.

Elmont, Long Island NY

#915002 May 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The word is "deposition", not "disposition." And the purpose is to go through all the facts to determine the relevant material, without wasting an undue amount of court time or Congressional time.
Their service is honored, but not their complicity in the Obama coverup.
Benedict Arnold was one of the best generals in the Continental Army until he sold out to the British.
and just how did you determine their complicity in a cover up?

Are you a god?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#915003 May 30, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Well, it would be bipartisan for a change!
Huge mistakes that are bipartisan are still huge mistakes.

If Obama didn't learn the dangers of interference from Libya and Egypt, then he is even stupider than imagined.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Anonymous Proxy

#915004 May 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
*rolls eyes*
Pickering and Mullen did a hatchet job on low level State Dept personnel while refusing to interview anyone who was higher up.
They deserve ridicule and if you weren't being such a partisan, you would state so also.
STFU, you filthy gash. If we want any foul & runny vag fluid seeping out onto this thread, we'll ask for it....

Elmont, Long Island NY

#915005 May 30, 2013
are you stupid or joking wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't agree with it but the fact is insurance companies have been allowing illegals to get insurance for years, even with a Mexican driver's license.
Progressive led the way and who knows what others have followed. But I know I myself wrote several policies for illegals that could not even understand what I was saying or what the policy said. They always brought an interpurter with them unless they were just coming in to pay.
so you would prefer that they drive around without Insurance???

seriously, you are a special kind of stupid aren't you?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#915006 May 30, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>hmmm...for a minute there it sounded like you're disputing Obammy's Campaign on the Successful via his usual Class War rhetoric.
"Life's a b*tch for poor 48% of low informed. They just cam stand it upper middle and upper class are smarter, better educated, more successful, in better physical condition, better looking than fat-assed diabesity victims who typically vote Democrat so they can remain dependent on the government."
and speaking of class war, where's the outcry from the MS media on behalf of the middle class now that only the wealthy are doing better in the Obama "Recovery," due to the inflated stockmarket that is redistributing wealth from the savers to the investors--the typically rich?
or doesn't it matter when Bush is not in the White House?
'better looking than fat-assed diabesity victims who typically vote Democrat so they can remain dependent on the government.'

Carol!!! Jane hates you!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#915007 May 30, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi son. When are you going to be twelve years old?
It is his second time through at being twelve.

Elmont, Long Island NY

#915008 May 30, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Some of you must think I and others are kidding.
Wall Street Journal:
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405311...
"Walked Into a Lamppost? Hurt While Crocheting? Help Is on the Way"
Around 140,000 new billing codes, known as ICD-10, have been added to Obamacare.
There are codes for injuries in opera houses (see code), art galleries (see code), squash courts (see code) and nine locations in and around a mobile home (see codes), from the bathroom to the bedroom.
(Yes, even being bit by a turtle and walking into a pole!)
Health insurers, doctors and hospitals are bracing for chaos as they prepare to adopt a new federally mandated format for medical billing.
...So can someone on the left PLEASE explain to me why they desire this kind of bureaucracy and adding another 300 pounds to an already incapacitated and obese government?
Homer? Lincoln? Leosnana? Heck, even nuc?
Just anyone?
No we don't think you are kidding, but we also learned that those coding changes were adopted by the Bush Administration.

so do you still think they are stupid, or as usual think they are a great idea, since it was a bush thing
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#915009 May 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Shinseki wanted a Vietnam-sized force in Iraq, which would have accomplished nothing other than providing more targets.
Shinseki was a Clinton political appointee.
Shinseki now has the VA in chaos, with even Democrats calling for his head.
It's didn't fit the bill of goods bushie boy was trying to sell son.

Shinseki was a career military man who understood.

bushie boy just played a military one, who couldn't be found for 6 months or so. He was more akin to that 1930s German leader.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#915010 May 30, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
Haha. Remember when I told you can keep your own doctor when Obamacare kicks in?
That was also a lie.
Oh, and by the way, it will cost you a lot more now too!
I cannot tell a lie, but I sure did tell you some real whoppers!
You idiots voted for me!!!
Haha.
You forgot the managed care element where a company is paid a sit amount per person to cover a years worth of services much like Hospice.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#915011 May 30, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you go back a few days and reread all the posts and then you will be all caught up.
No time for that.....What Obama induced scandal are we discussing today? Nancy Pelosi's lipstick print on his ass?

You want any of this dandelion soup?

Location hidden

#915012 May 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
*rolls eyes*
Roll your eyes all you want, wimp.

These men deserve respect until the facts are sorted out.\\

You've tried and convicted them in your weak mind, too bad you don't have any facts to support your hatred.

Your opinion proves you're a coward who never served you r Country,so you feel no respect for these men who devoted their lives to the Nation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 12 min TRD 68,882
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 37 min Learn to Read 181,762
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Boy G 51,249
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 1 hr Cordwainer Trout 9
The truth regarding Ebola 2 hr c Everett Coop 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 71,006
It's the Gangs and Not the Police as Chicago's ... 3 hr joey 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:47 pm PST

Bleacher Report 3:47PM
Cutler's Benching Too Little, Too Late for Bears
NBC Sports 6:32 PM
Week 16 skill-position injury report — Thursday
NBC Sports 7:47 PM
Golden Tate excited for Jimmy Clausen to get another starting opportunity
NBC Sports 3:39 AM
Jimmy Clausen as surprised as anyone he's starting
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Why Do the Colts Still Insist on Feeding Trent Richardson?