Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
839,881 - 839,900 of 1,095,233 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly. McChrystal was a warrior, one of the few left in the military. He knew that Obama's strategy was sure to lead to failure and tried to prevent the kind of slaughter that our troops are currently the victim of in Afghanistan because of Obama's cowardly policies.
That's what bushie boy did when he fired Shinseki after he told the bush in charge he needed more troops...

... he condemned men to death and slaughter.

Conservative clueless, chicken little idiots.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but what can a guy do.....
You're not a 'guy' so don't worry son!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Pops, get back in bed or I'll have nurse ratchet give you the tabasco enema again....
Why? Are you hungry? My goodness! Such an appetite!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

General Stanley McChrystal takes responsibility for Rolling Stone article
General Stanley McChrystal has said he takes full responsibility for the unflattering comments about the Obama administration attributed to his staff, in his first account of his resignation as commander of forces in Afghanistan.

In his memoir, My Share of the Task, published on Monday, he says he was shocked by the Rolling Stone article that quoted his aides insulting Joe Biden, the vice-president, and Richard Holbrooke, special representative for Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Gen McChrystal was summoned to Washington in June 2010 after Michael Hastings wrote an unflattering magazine portrait.

"I was surprised by the tone and direction of the article," writes McChrystal. "For a number of minutes I felt as though I'd likely awaken from a dream, but the situation was real.

"Regardless of how I judged the story for fairness or accuracy, responsibility was mine. And its ultimate effect was immediately clear to me."

Gen McChrystal took command of Nato operations in Afghanistan in 2009 but clashed with his political superiors over troop numbers.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/nor...

He was TELLING the truth ...
The Rolling Stone author WAS/IS a pUnk!
``````````

The Runaway General
The Rolling Stone profile of Stanley McChrystal that changed history

McChrystal steps away from the circle, observing his team. "All these men," he tells me. "I'd die for them. And they'd die for me." [Bottom of page 2]

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/the...

Art
The whole article is skewed. McChrystal is there for only a year, trying to do his job, and the author trashes him as someone who is part of the military that only has one product, "war". Well, he's a soldier and a fantastically successful one.

He wasn't the one who started this war. He's the one determined to finish it unless told to stop. This article was clearly written by a fearful, catty, backbiting excuse for a homo sapiens.

How many lives, both American and Afghan, have been lost due to the interruption caused by changing generals in mid war? The general is paid to kill when necessary. But he is not a murderer like the author, who allows innocents to die for his own self-aggrandizement.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
General Stanley McChrystal takes responsibility for Rolling Stone article
General Stanley McChrystal has said he takes full responsibility for the unflattering comments about the Obama administration attributed to his staff, in his first account of his resignation as commander of forces in Afghanistan.
In his memoir, My Share of the Task, published on Monday, he says he was shocked by the Rolling Stone article that quoted his aides insulting Joe Biden, the vice-president, and Richard Holbrooke, special representative for Afghanistan and Pakistan.
Gen McChrystal was summoned to Washington in June 2010 after Michael Hastings wrote an unflattering magazine portrait.
"I was surprised by the tone and direction of the article," writes McChrystal. "For a number of minutes I felt as though I'd likely awaken from a dream, but the situation was real.
"Regardless of how I judged the story for fairness or accuracy, responsibility was mine. And its ultimate effect was immediately clear to me."
Gen McChrystal took command of Nato operations in Afghanistan in 2009 but clashed with his political superiors over troop numbers.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/nor...
He was TELLING the truth ...
The Rolling Stone author WAS/IS a pUnk!
``````````
The Runaway General
The Rolling Stone profile of Stanley McChrystal that changed history
McChrystal steps away from the circle, observing his team. "All these men," he tells me. "I'd die for them. And they'd die for me." [Bottom of page 2]
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/the...
Art
The whole article is skewed. McChrystal is there for only a year, trying to do his job, and the author trashes him as someone who is part of the military that only has one product, "war". Well, he's a soldier and a fantastically successful one.
He wasn't the one who started this war. He's the one determined to finish it unless told to stop. This article was clearly written by a fearful, catty, backbiting excuse for a homo sapiens.
How many lives, both American and Afghan, have been lost due to the interruption caused by changing generals in mid war? The general is paid to kill when necessary. But he is not a murderer like the author, who allows innocents to die for his own self-aggrandizement.
Yeah! You should start proceeding to rescind the First Amendment!

Go for it son!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>How true! He lacks the 'us versus them' mentality of the crazy right wingers!
Chris Christie went to the University of Delaware , like VEEP Joe Biden, when Delaware 's political science department had the reputation of having the best and the brightest young professors in the country .
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I'm begining to thnk you like thisabuse, Pops. Hold still while I get the shovel from out back...
I know son. You are abusive aren't you?

Thanks for the verification!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I'm begining to thnk you like thisabuse, Pops. Hold still while I get the shovel from out back...
BTW, if you are 'beginning to thnk', that would be another miracle!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> You couldn't even make it to your corner Dunkin Donuts. The firemen didn't have a big enough winch to hoist you off of your sofa and through your front door.
Stay off the beach.

Someone might call Save The Whales Foundation on you
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> Chris Christie went to the University of Delaware , like VEEP Joe Biden, when Delaware 's political science department had the reputation of having the best and the brightest young professors in the country .
Christie is an interesting tyke. I'm getting more respect for him
Leggy Mountbatten

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="Yeah I'm a fartsack"]<quoted text>They threw me out son....
... they were asking for you.
The bumpass tramps, anyway.[/QUOTE]

Fartsacks generally do get thrown out, Fartsack.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Ah! The quiet is so satisfying without the clucking form the right wing extremist chicken littles!

There's hope for America yet!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Leggy Mountbatten wrote:
<quoted text>
Fartsacks generally do get thrown out, Fartsack.
Then dive in son! Show 'em your stufff (snicker!)
Leggy Mountbatten

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! And yet, it's your word against fact.
It really must hurt to have reality slap your face. I simply sit back and enjoy watching the comical antics you provide, son!
You're delusional, Perfesser Fartsack.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Former NSA official:‘This administration is exhibiting narcissistic tendencies’

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/27/former-nsa-...

Balance3
THIS ADMINISTRATION IS THE MOST CORRUPT LYING DECEITFUL IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES !!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Leggy Mountbatten wrote:
<quoted text>
You're delusional, Perfesser Fartsack.
lol! And yet, you can't counter a fact other than complaining and moaning and groaning.

Wait! Why is that surprising?

My error son!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Comey, anti-gun Chicago-trained enforcer, reportedly tapped to run FBI

http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/30/comey-anti-...

Jed
Ain't this special -- another thug with no respect for the Constitution (at least not the 2nd Amendment) placed in a position of extreme power. We've got to do better than this! Looks like it's about time to get ready to let the Senate hear from the people -- sounds to me like this guy needs to be stopped.
``````````

Jay Leno just doesn’t give a care anymore, continues to mock Obama

In a series of opening monologue jokes targeting Barack Obama, the NBC Tonight Show host said of the terrorist detention center at Guantanamo Bay,“If he really wants to close it, turn it into a government-funded solar power company. The doors will be shut in a month.”[:D]

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/28/jay-leno-ju...

wolfie773
And if he doesn’t, he already has more money than he can spend for the rest of his life.

I'm sure the IRS is already on the case.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>You are daffy. McChrystal was a coward . He went outside the chain of command and ran to the press when Obama finally put a stop to his surge strategy that was as big a failure in Afghanistan as it was in Iraq. Obama's leadership in replacing a popular ,but flawed McChrystal with a more steady and competent General John R Allen was exactly like Lincoln bringing in Ulysses S Grant to win the war over the rebelling southern slave states. Grant knew how to take an order from a superior officer, President Lincoln and follow it like General John R Allen does . Obama Accelerates Transition of Security to Afghans
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/12/world/as
Allen was forced to retire from the Marine Corps because of an inappropriate relationship with a wh*re involved in the Petraeus scandal.
Leggy Mountbatten

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Yeah im a clown wrote:
<quoted text>lol! And yet, you can't counter a fact other than complaining and moaning and groaning.
Wait! Why is that surprising?
My error son!
Go to bed old man, your wooden head needs a rest
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>That's what bushie boy did when he fired Shinseki after he told the bush in charge he needed more troops...
... he condemned men to death and slaughter.
Conservative clueless, chicken little idiots.
Shinseki is busy now grossly mismanaging the Veterans Administration.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

77 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min LRS 176,673
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 34 min RACE 97,745
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Ace 49,240
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Cold hard facts 3,898
Animal Rescue Group: Man Charged with Arizona M... (Oct '12) 1 hr Punish him good 3
Amy 8-19 1 hr Pippa 12
Amy 8-20 2 hr RACE 11
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE