Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
839,741 - 839,760 of 1,079,984 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
As you know, calling a black man boy is a racial slur.
You know it, yet you CHOSE to do it.
I guess you are just another right whiner racist f*ck.
Do you ever make a post without dropping an f-bomb, or is that standard fare for you low-class Obamabots?
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Democrat and guns RealDave are a recipe for Mental illness and disaster.
It's the culture...
Why are libuhrulTics, so damned IGNORANT sometimes?

Maybe CERN can figure THAT one out too...one of these days lol.
RUSH10ME

Tappahannock, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You know? I wish you had two minds. It might double your intelligence, though I don't think it would help much.
Eric Holder will be the next black obammy throws under the bus to save his ignorant black ass , consider it more black on black violence .
SNOTsurpriZed

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
I want to take some time out from feverishly judging your posts to make a serious post.
Most of you know me as "Not Surprized " (Not Surprized,the chubby Obamabot from an embarrassing hidden location), but I'm so much more than that. I'm caring, I'm giving, I'm sensual. Its just that as I get older and fatter, things have slowed down quite a bit for me. A couple of years ago you'd have never caught me posting for 12 straight hours because the phone would ring 5-6 times a night (and it'd be a different dude every time!!!). Now, I'm lucky if the janitor knocks on my door for a quickie after cleaning the community toilets. I guess what I'm REALLY saying is..... I need friends (lovers too!!). I'll do literally anything to earn your trust, and you can mop up the floor with me six ways from Sunday. Please...leave your phone numbers and,,,
Just love me unconditionaly.... Warmest hugs!!!
Not Surprized
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
RUSH10ME

Tappahannock, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>"There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs and hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs - partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs."... Quote: Former Slave Booker T. Washington 1911..
And.. One Hundred years later?.. Still... NO! Hope and NO! Change...
It's the culture...
Exactly !!
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>What's the matter son? Don't you like it when credit is given where it's due?
awwww.... poor baby.
The economy sucks, unemployment is still high, terrorists are becoming bolder, the government is scandal-ridden, and Obama is responsible.

YET... You idiots are still in love with Bush while the obama admin and country are going to hell.

LOL... Blame someone else because you're the idiot..

It's the culture...
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever make a post without dropping an f-bomb, or is that standard fare for you low-class Obamabots?
The f-bomb for RealDave reflects ignorance, a tool for whiners and complainers with a bad attitude who don't or have lost control... A sign of deranged hostility and leads to violence..

Democrat and guns are a recipe for Mental illness and disaster....

It's the culture...

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
As a Blackman, I can attest to the legend of the Blackman but, you republicans are going to far. I refuse to believe Obama's yam is big enough for all of y'all to be on it. Get off his dick!
Is that your last name? Blackman? And do you come from a legendary family of Blackmans?

Democrats are outdoing republicans when it comes to Obama's "yam".
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>It is a badge for a game that is being played on some of the threads.
So, go play your silly game with the other kiddies.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> I get it. Jane calling the First Lady a fat cow is not hate. Go f*ck yourself Eman & your hypocrisy.
Moochelle IS a fat cow. "Just the facts, ma'am."

Now, if Jane said that Moochelle had fat lips, some idiots like you might consider that to be racist, even if true.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are libuhrulTics, so damned IGNORANT sometimes?
Maybe CERN can figure THAT one out too...one of these days lol.
How odd. You think a nuclear research site can help you?

wow.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> What Happened ? The Benghazi , IRS, AP 'scandals' have fizzled out so you have to pick over the bones of this non-scandal now.:-D I think FoxNews is the only one covering it except for the comedy pundits making fun at you at being dupes of tea party kooks. I'm waiting for Mike Huckabee to run out the old birther false flag next. You guys aren't dull, just stupid.
There's just so many it's like a soap opera. You can only do one story line at a time.

Don't think Holder sees it as a non-scandal since he's about to be kicked to the curb.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Eric Holder will be the next black obammy throws under the bus to save his ignorant black ass , consider it more black on black violence .
wow. so black is the common theme for you son?

wow.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! What truth son?
You haven't been here long enough to know what's going on.
And thus far, you've proven intelligence isn't your strong suit!
Go play with your showgirls at Circus-Circus....or with the Bumpass tramps.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Red State Sucker wrote:
<quoted text>
There are zero credible Republicans in current politics, that's the problem.
Sure there are. Lots of them. Many younger ones who come from all ethnic and racial backgrounds.

There are also more and more credible democrats emerging as they join republicans in demanding answers.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>The f-bomb for RealDave reflects ignorance, a tool for whiners and complainers with a bad attitude who don't or have lost control... A sign of deranged hostility and leads to violence..
Democrat and guns are a recipe for Mental illness and disaster....
It's the culture...
No, the f-bomb is part of the PLCB union training for liquor store clerks in dealing with their customers.

For example, when the customer observes that the state prices are extremely high, the clerk is trained to respond with a loud "F you."

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>She's rich! She could if she wanted to & still be rich! What's the real problem? Are you jealous? Here's some encouraging words," the Obamas had money before barracks historic victories". Michelle dressed better than you & looked better than you before she became 1st Lady! They took vacations yearly before they swept the presidency. And oh, that's part of the perks of being the president. Get over it, you're starting to look or sound pathetic!
Bernie Madhoff, Josef Stalin and Lizzie Borden were rich, too.

Can't tell a dog by its collar, Dood.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that your last name? Blackman? And do you come from a legendary family of Blackmans?
Democrats are outdoing republicans when it comes to Obama's "yam".
NJ raider is Trayvon Blackman.
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>wow. so black is the common theme for you son?
wow.
Yeah.. Gilligan just saw his black shadow, so it's 6 more weeks of his bigotry, hate and guilt-making.

It's the culture...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Posting Bush's quotes is a 'childish tirade'??
You're really desperate now, Jason.
So what is it when you nitwits repeat the '57 states' nonsense for 5 years, repeatedly??
You lose again, you emotionally overwrought pipsqueak.
Heck, you've been in many states, too, in your lifetime, Doodette.

What's it now? Man? Woman? Psychopath?

Multiple Personality Disorder?

Or do you see yourself as a Magic Negro, too?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

80 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 10 min Shananananana4pali 67,941
Orange line robberys 12 min Whats the word on ARRESTS 5
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 30 min Terry rigsby 48,913
Abby July 25, 2014 56 min Toj 8
Ask Amy July 25, 2014 1 hr Toj 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 174,628
Four Dead in Bridgeview Head-On Collision 1 hr Bridgeview resident 71
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Sublime1 97,539
Amy 7-24 3 hr Mister Tonka 24
Abby 7-24 16 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••