Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
839,741 - 839,760 of 1,099,850 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#914579 May 29, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
After your outburst at Betty Lou you will be lucky if any of your stupid posts are up here much longer.
No one here really cares about your opinions or your childish insults but we have gotten you to go over the line.
Did I miss something? Phooey.

You know when a little gnat keeps bothering you until you just get tired of it?

That's what I do with nuc's posts. Mentally swat them. Don't even read them. Just make a sarcastic remark once in a while.

So it doesn't really matter what he says. Just think of him as a little spot - what's left of him - on the palm of my hand.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#914580 May 29, 2013
Adios Elmer

STARKE, Fla. A convicted child molester condemned for the 1990 rape and murder of a 10-year-old Florida girl has been executed at the Florida State Prison.

Florida Gov. Rick Scott's office said 56-year-old inmate Elmer Carroll was pronounced dead at 6:12 p.m. Wednesday at the prison in Starke.

Carroll had been convicted of first-degree murder and sexual battery in the rape and strangling death of Christine McGowan. The girl lived with her family next door to a halfway house for homeless men where Carroll was staying in Apopka.

During Carroll's two decades on death row, his lawyers argued he was too mentally ill to stand trial or be subjected to the death penalty. The U.S. Supreme Court denied that petition.

Carroll previously had been imprisoned twice for indecent assault on a child.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#914581 May 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Gotta go. It's been fun.
Don't trip on that tail stuck between your legs:>

Lapeer, MI

#914582 May 29, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
I love our President!
So do Chicago tramps.

Are you fantasizing again?

Lapeer, MI

#914583 May 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
As you know, calling a black man boy is a racial slur.
You know it, yet you CHOSE to do it.
I guess you are just another right whiner racist f*ck.
And calling you an azzhole is a pleasure.

So...what's your point?

Lapeer, MI

#914584 May 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Moochelle IS a fat cow. "Just the facts, ma'am."
Now, if Jane said that Moochelle had fat lips, some idiots like you might consider that to be racist, even if true.
(sigh)...you just can't call a spade a spade nowadays.
American

Russellville, KY

#914585 May 29, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
And Chris Christie is running on the Democratic Ticket in 2016....
So wat's yer point, A-ho?
Actually Christie is the only Repub that could win a Nation wide election. All you FrightWing TeaBag haters are too stupid to let him do it.
rulers

AOL

#914586 May 29, 2013
reps rule

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#914587 May 29, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Chicago grew because of cattle shipping, now it exports bullshit to the whitehouse RealDave.
It's the culture...
The skinny cow is in Chicago now-Piglosi.

Prevented this

#914588 May 29, 2013
American wrote:
<quoted text>Actually Christie is the only Repub that could win a Nation wide election. All you FrightWing TeaBag haters are too stupid to let him do it.
He will never win a Republican Presidential election-he is a classless democrat.

Prevented this

#914589 May 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
TV Ratings: MSNBC Falls Below HLN in May, Rachel Maddow Hits Lows
11:31 AM PDT 5/29/2013 by Michael O'Connell
HLN's wall-to-wall coverage of the Jodi Arias trial has had substantial ratings legs. Surging around the time of the May 8 verdict, the network notched an extremely rare monthly victory: It topped MSNBC in total day and primetime. And with CNN posting its second consecutive month as a distant primetime runner-up to Fox News Channel, MSNBC is in a very precarious fourth place.
Averaging 539,000 viewers in primetime and 175,000 viewers in the adults 25-54 demographic, MSNBC suffered double-digit drops from last May -- down a respective 20 and 19 percent. Losses were less substantial in total day, down 10 percent to an average 346,000 viewers and down 7 percent to 115,000 adults 25-54, while all other nets pulled growth in multiple categories.
The soft start for All In With "Hot Chick" Chris Hayes has not helped. Hayes, down 32 percent in total viewers from The Ed Show last May, has offered a poor lead-in for MSNBC's primetime flagship, The Rachel Maddow Show, at 9 p.m. The show delivered its lowest-rated month since it debuted in September 2008 (717,000 total viewers) and its second lowest with adults 25-54 (210,000). Maddow was topped by typical time slot victor Sean Hannity and CNN's Piers Morgan.
Have you seen that boy Maddow--who could stand to look at the screen?
proud2bwhite

United States

#914590 May 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> I get it. Jane calling the First Lady a fat cow is not hate. Go f*ck yourself Eman & your hypocrisy.
since when is insulting a cow considered hate?

Lapeer, MI

#914591 May 29, 2013
American wrote:
<quoted text>Actually Christie is the only Repub that could win a Nation wide election. All you FrightWing TeaBag haters are too stupid to let him do it.
Shooting spitballs from the Peanut Gallery is cute but we're watching an adult show right now.

Check back for the Kiddie Matinee later tomorrow afternoon.

SNL will be performing a Magic Negro Blackface routine again.
GOPIdiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#914592 May 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghetto trash on parade, the modern Obama man.
Black folks refuse to learn to be human.
classic Nobama
lileesha intoxiquita

Lakewood, NJ

#914593 May 29, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Busy days, business is going well.
Them boca liquor stores they be doin so well 24/7
GOPIdiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#914594 May 29, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
There's just so many it's like a soap opera. You can only do one story line at a time.
Don't think Holder sees it as a non-scandal since he's about to be kicked to the curb.
You're confusing him with Alberto Gonzales.
At any rate, all of your hyperbole appears to be what we've come to expect from you here on Topix, Lorac:
more hot air.

Lapeer, MI

#914595 May 29, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
You're confusing him with Alberto Gonzales.
At any rate, all of your hyperbole appears to be what we've come to expect from you here on Topix, Lorac:
more hot air.
"we've"?????

Chain Gangs online?

Since when, alfanso?

Lapeer, MI

#914596 May 29, 2013
I am seriously waiting for the NAACP to join forces with the Black Panthers, the ACORN Crime School Alma Mater, Black School Teachers United and the Black Miss America crowd to start some sort of Washington street riots for the Liberal Media cameras.

Maybe they could get David Letterman to do a Tonite Show from the street riots with the Magic Negro doing Stand-Up.

Think of the Ratings rise!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#914597 May 29, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure there are. Lots of them. Many younger ones who come from all ethnic and racial backgrounds.
There are also more and more credible democrats emerging as they join republicans in demanding answers.
Republicans aren't interested in answers, that would destroy their plan of perpetual disruption. Then they would have to be FOR something. Republicans have defined themselves by what they are AGAINST.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#914598 May 29, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>He will never win a Republican Presidential election-he is a classless democrat.
You are finally right about something. There is no such thing as a winning Republican president in the foreseeable future.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 19 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,350
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 68,943
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr D-U-H 49,462
HKN Record Label(Davido OBO) Need UpComing Arti... 2 hr Mr Michael 1
Danger! It is horrible, rotten luck to hug a w... 2 hr minluo 2
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr andet1987 4,649
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr LRS 177,347
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters