Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#914724 May 29, 2013
Leggy Mountbatten wrote:
<quoted text>
Your position is on your scabby knees, Fartsack.
Yours on on your back son.

Show your tummy!

Judged:

18

18

18

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#914726 May 29, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I don't disagree with this. There is the reason the IRS also went after Jews who were republicans and traditional as in Orthodox and non liberal Jews. The Jews you named are Liberals first, under guise of being Jewish. Diane Feinstein isn't even a Jew anything. She is a fake.
IMO Larry Sinclair was lying. There have been other accounts of O'bama's homosexual trysts in Chicago-one of the women that saw him has now died...unexpectedly.
As opposed to the zionists son?

Judged:

18

18

18

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#914727 May 29, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Even cursory contact with a freak like you on this forum would cause the stoutest dck to stay limp for 3 years.....
You couldn't test your theory since you don't have one son!

Judged:

18

18

18

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#914728 May 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly. McChrystal was a warrior, one of the few left in the military. He knew that Obama's strategy was sure to lead to failure and tried to prevent the kind of slaughter that our troops are currently the victim of in Afghanistan because of Obama's cowardly policies.
You are daffy. McChrystal was a coward . He went outside the chain of command and ran to the press when Obama finally put a stop to his surge strategy that was as big a failure in Afghanistan as it was in Iraq. Obama's leadership in replacing a popular ,but flawed McChrystal with a more steady and competent General John R Allen was exactly like Lincoln bringing in Ulysses S Grant to win the war over the rebelling southern slave states. Grant knew how to take an order from a superior officer, President Lincoln and follow it like General John R Allen does . Obama Accelerates Transition of Security to Afghans
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/12/world/as

Judged:

18

18

17

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#914729 May 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly. McChrystal was a warrior, one of the few left in the military. He knew that Obama's strategy was sure to lead to failure and tried to prevent the kind of slaughter that our troops are currently the victim of in Afghanistan because of Obama's cowardly policies.
That's what bushie boy did when he fired Shinseki after he told the bush in charge he needed more troops...

... he condemned men to death and slaughter.

Conservative clueless, chicken little idiots.

Judged:

18

18

18

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#914730 May 29, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but what can a guy do.....
You're not a 'guy' so don't worry son!

Judged:

18

18

18

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#914731 May 29, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Pops, get back in bed or I'll have nurse ratchet give you the tabasco enema again....
Why? Are you hungry? My goodness! Such an appetite!

Judged:

18

17

17

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#914732 May 29, 2013
General Stanley McChrystal takes responsibility for Rolling Stone article
General Stanley McChrystal has said he takes full responsibility for the unflattering comments about the Obama administration attributed to his staff, in his first account of his resignation as commander of forces in Afghanistan.

In his memoir, My Share of the Task, published on Monday, he says he was shocked by the Rolling Stone article that quoted his aides insulting Joe Biden, the vice-president, and Richard Holbrooke, special representative for Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Gen McChrystal was summoned to Washington in June 2010 after Michael Hastings wrote an unflattering magazine portrait.

"I was surprised by the tone and direction of the article," writes McChrystal. "For a number of minutes I felt as though I'd likely awaken from a dream, but the situation was real.

"Regardless of how I judged the story for fairness or accuracy, responsibility was mine. And its ultimate effect was immediately clear to me."

Gen McChrystal took command of Nato operations in Afghanistan in 2009 but clashed with his political superiors over troop numbers.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/nor...

He was TELLING the truth ...
The Rolling Stone author WAS/IS a pUnk!
``````````

The Runaway General
The Rolling Stone profile of Stanley McChrystal that changed history

McChrystal steps away from the circle, observing his team. "All these men," he tells me. "I'd die for them. And they'd die for me." [Bottom of page 2]

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/the...

Art
The whole article is skewed. McChrystal is there for only a year, trying to do his job, and the author trashes him as someone who is part of the military that only has one product, "war". Well, he's a soldier and a fantastically successful one.

He wasn't the one who started this war. He's the one determined to finish it unless told to stop. This article was clearly written by a fearful, catty, backbiting excuse for a homo sapiens.

How many lives, both American and Afghan, have been lost due to the interruption caused by changing generals in mid war? The general is paid to kill when necessary. But he is not a murderer like the author, who allows innocents to die for his own self-aggrandizement.

Judged:

31

31

31

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#914734 May 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
General Stanley McChrystal takes responsibility for Rolling Stone article
General Stanley McChrystal has said he takes full responsibility for the unflattering comments about the Obama administration attributed to his staff, in his first account of his resignation as commander of forces in Afghanistan.
In his memoir, My Share of the Task, published on Monday, he says he was shocked by the Rolling Stone article that quoted his aides insulting Joe Biden, the vice-president, and Richard Holbrooke, special representative for Afghanistan and Pakistan.
Gen McChrystal was summoned to Washington in June 2010 after Michael Hastings wrote an unflattering magazine portrait.
"I was surprised by the tone and direction of the article," writes McChrystal. "For a number of minutes I felt as though I'd likely awaken from a dream, but the situation was real.
"Regardless of how I judged the story for fairness or accuracy, responsibility was mine. And its ultimate effect was immediately clear to me."
Gen McChrystal took command of Nato operations in Afghanistan in 2009 but clashed with his political superiors over troop numbers.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/nor...
He was TELLING the truth ...
The Rolling Stone author WAS/IS a pUnk!
``````````
The Runaway General
The Rolling Stone profile of Stanley McChrystal that changed history
McChrystal steps away from the circle, observing his team. "All these men," he tells me. "I'd die for them. And they'd die for me." [Bottom of page 2]
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/the...
Art
The whole article is skewed. McChrystal is there for only a year, trying to do his job, and the author trashes him as someone who is part of the military that only has one product, "war". Well, he's a soldier and a fantastically successful one.
He wasn't the one who started this war. He's the one determined to finish it unless told to stop. This article was clearly written by a fearful, catty, backbiting excuse for a homo sapiens.
How many lives, both American and Afghan, have been lost due to the interruption caused by changing generals in mid war? The general is paid to kill when necessary. But he is not a murderer like the author, who allows innocents to die for his own self-aggrandizement.
Yeah! You should start proceeding to rescind the First Amendment!

Go for it son!

Judged:

32

32

32

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#914735 May 29, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>How true! He lacks the 'us versus them' mentality of the crazy right wingers!
Chris Christie went to the University of Delaware , like VEEP Joe Biden, when Delaware 's political science department had the reputation of having the best and the brightest young professors in the country .

Judged:

31

31

30

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#914736 May 29, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm begining to thnk you like thisabuse, Pops. Hold still while I get the shovel from out back...
I know son. You are abusive aren't you?

Thanks for the verification!

Judged:

32

32

32

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#914737 May 29, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm begining to thnk you like thisabuse, Pops. Hold still while I get the shovel from out back...
BTW, if you are 'beginning to thnk', that would be another miracle!

Judged:

32

32

32

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#914738 May 29, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> You couldn't even make it to your corner Dunkin Donuts. The firemen didn't have a big enough winch to hoist you off of your sofa and through your front door.
Stay off the beach.

Someone might call Save The Whales Foundation on you

Judged:

30

30

20

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#914739 May 29, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Chris Christie went to the University of Delaware , like VEEP Joe Biden, when Delaware 's political science department had the reputation of having the best and the brightest young professors in the country .
Christie is an interesting tyke. I'm getting more respect for him

Judged:

31

31

31

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leggy Mountbatten

Broomfield, CO

#914741 May 29, 2013
[QUOTE who="Yeah I'm a fartsack"]<quoted text>They threw me out son....
... they were asking for you.
The bumpass tramps, anyway.[/QUOTE]

Fartsacks generally do get thrown out, Fartsack.

Judged:

21

21

21

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#914742 May 29, 2013
Ah! The quiet is so satisfying without the clucking form the right wing extremist chicken littles!

There's hope for America yet!

Judged:

31

31

31

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#914743 May 29, 2013
Leggy Mountbatten wrote:
<quoted text>
Fartsacks generally do get thrown out, Fartsack.
Then dive in son! Show 'em your stufff (snicker!)

Judged:

31

31

31

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leggy Mountbatten

Broomfield, CO

#914744 May 29, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! And yet, it's your word against fact.
It really must hurt to have reality slap your face. I simply sit back and enjoy watching the comical antics you provide, son!
You're delusional, Perfesser Fartsack.

Judged:

21

21

21

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#914746 May 29, 2013
Former NSA official:‘This administration is exhibiting narcissistic tendencies’

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/27/former-nsa-...

Balance3
THIS ADMINISTRATION IS THE MOST CORRUPT LYING DECEITFUL IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES !!!

Judged:

31

31

31

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#914747 May 29, 2013
Leggy Mountbatten wrote:
<quoted text>
You're delusional, Perfesser Fartsack.
lol! And yet, you can't counter a fact other than complaining and moaning and groaning.

Wait! Why is that surprising?

My error son!

Judged:

29

29

29

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Guru 182,026
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr J RULES 71,188
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr cheluzal 98,870
Chicago Pizza Blows 5 hr joey 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 hr KiMare 51,279
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 6 hr IUEC 7,564
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 hr OzRitz 49,304
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:49 am PST

NBC Sports11:49AM
Reggie Wayne needs offseason triceps surgery
NBC Sports 1:29 PM
Colts say they will be all business despite nothing to gain - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:40 PM
Cutler realizes Bears could be in for changes - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:22 PM
Bears re-sign Austen Lane to replace Willie Young
Bleacher Report10:09 PM
Bears vs. Vikings: Breaking Down Minnesota's Game Plan