Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,983)

Showing posts 839,641 - 839,660 of1,034,753
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
When in fact it is YOU who is fighting not to share the "free stuff" with Health care, being old white has-been's you want medicare just for you.
Black racism always rises to the top.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Major Solheim is still on active duty and participated with President George W. Bush in a bicycle marathon this weekend.
Unlike Obama who uses troops as lawn jockeys and stage props, President George W. Bush bonds strongly with the soldiers.
Class versus trash.
it wasn't President Obama who
didn't listen to his Generals and started the invasion of Iraq with 70% less than were needed
sent in the troops with inadequate armor support
sent in the troops with inadequate body armor
sent in the troops without preparing for after Saddam
SENT THE TROOPS INTO THE WRONG COUNTRY
DIDN'T SEND IN ENOUGH TROOPS TO AFGHANISTAN, THUS ALLOWING OSAMA bin LADEN TO ESCAPE
cut funding to veteran health care so that our vets received substandard health care

AND SPEAKING OF USING TROOPS AS STAGE PROPS, WHICH PRESIDENT WAS IT AGAIN WHO LANDED ON THE DECK OF AN AIRCRAFT CARRIER IN A MILITARY FLIGHT SUIT NO LESS, DECLARING THE END OF COMBAT OPERATIONS (9 years too early)

most troops and troops recognize actual support as opposed to lip service....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>As opposed to bushie boy who gave up golf for a while because he was having a bad time, but claiming it was to show support for the boys he was killing?
Maybe that's why he was cycling? To show support for the troops Obamna is bringing home.
Obama continues to murder Americans in Afghanistan, a war that he escalated, even after surrendering to the Tol-E-Bon.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>You are not a reader so it's hard to see you capable of understanding any point given.
Galt was comparing Holder to the German who abolished the German constitution. It went right over your head apparently.

Just guessing, but pretty sure I've read more books in my lifetime than the number of times you watched Sesame Street.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
it wasn't President Obama who
didn't listen to his Generals and started the invasion of Iraq with 70% less than were needed
sent in the troops with inadequate armor support
sent in the troops with inadequate body armor
sent in the troops without preparing for after Saddam
SENT THE TROOPS INTO THE WRONG COUNTRY
DIDN'T SEND IN ENOUGH TROOPS TO AFGHANISTAN, THUS ALLOWING OSAMA bin LADEN TO ESCAPE
cut funding to veteran health care so that our vets received substandard health care
AND SPEAKING OF USING TROOPS AS STAGE PROPS, WHICH PRESIDENT WAS IT AGAIN WHO LANDED ON THE DECK OF AN AIRCRAFT CARRIER IN A MILITARY FLIGHT SUIT NO LESS, DECLARING THE END OF COMBAT OPERATIONS (9 years too early)
THAT was the 'demoncrat" congress THAT would NOT do/FIX THAT!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Hillary/Michelle 2016: A Democrat First Wives Administration would be light years better than the Dark Side Disaster!administration of Bush43/Cheney
Congratulations. You just made the 2013's Worst Opinion listing.

Maybe you'll win a Magic Negro Top Hat Award!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
When kept in context, Romney's statement was absolutely correct, in fact, as it turned out, he low-balled the estimate.
Only Democrat ex-presidents like to ham it up in front of a camera, Bush has more class than that.
Only ex-Dem presidents
Well, Romney should have made the claim during the debate as well. And he could have done one better and said what percentage wouldn't vote for Obama.

Now that would have impressed me even more!

Bush didn't have class. He already knew he screwed America and Americans but worse, he knew Americans knew too.

“Festina lente”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Right, Mud, the egomaniacal, and McCain and Romney both won in landslides...
I noticed Fenny Bate is having to post from a number of different ips to try to escape his banning. It's a bit of a pity since showing his saggy ass here is the only life he has, but it really couldn't happen to a more deserving pervert.
Egomaniacal? Not me, I'm better than that.

THE Fenny Bate? No way.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Solar power is viable only in the southwestern US.
Wind power is viable in relatively limited areas.
Neither are reliable and both require redundant fossil or nuclear power.
Power cannot be stored in great quantities nor transmitted over long distances.
But if America wants to sit at home and freeze in the dark, so be it.
okay, let's follow your logic

Kitty Hawk, North Carolina Dec. 17, 1903

Sure it can fly, but it can only carry two people for 59 seconds for 852 feet. America should stick to the horse drawn wagon for transportation
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>

It's a matter of respect, and Obama has none except paid respect from the moocher element of society.

And they will abandon him in a second if he doesn't produce the cell phones.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt agrees that many Americans, particularly senior citizens, are over-medicated.
Obamacare will make this situation worse.
President Obama meets this week with a Republican who might try to replace him: New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie.

The two men who got along so famously in the immediate aftermath of Hurricane Sandy in October right at the end of the presidential campaign will tour recovery efforts along the Jersey Shore on Tuesday.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
No Katrina screw up !
Standing by a pile of debris that once was an elementary school, Barack Obama called the destruction caused by a tornado in Moore, Oklahoma, "hard to comprehend" vowing to provide long-term federal help in rebuilding.
The tornado, rated at the top of a five-step scale used to measure the vortex, killed 24 people including seven children at the site Obama visited on Sunday, and caused a 17-mile-long corridor of destruction through the suburb of Oklahoma City, flattening entire blocks of homes, two schools and a hospital.
"Obviously the damage here is pretty hard to comprehend," the president said, standing amid the debris of an affected street. The visit to Moore was one in a series of responses to tragedies Obama has made in recent months, including the Boston Marathon bombings in April; the mass school shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, in December; and the destruction that superstorm Sandy caused along the Jersey coastline in October.
"Whenever I come to an area that has been devastated by some natural disaster like this, I want to make sure that everyone understands that I am speaking on behalf of the entire country," said Obama, flanked by officials including the governor of Oklahoma, Mary Fallin. "Everywhere, fellow Americans are praying with you, they're thinking about you and they want to help. And I'm just a messenger here letting you know that you are not alone."
The Moore tornado was the most powerful of a spate of 76 twisters that hit 10 states from 18 May to 20 May, causing an estimated $2bn (1.3bn) to $5bn in insured losses, according to Eqecat, a disaster modelling company. The tornado also injured 377 people.
While assuring that residents of the 1,200 homes that the storm destroyed would receive extended federal help, Obama also urged lawmakers to maintain funding for the training and equipment that emergency responders rely on in the aftermath of disasters.
"I know everybody in Congress cares deeply about what's happening and know that resources will be forthcoming when it comes to rebuilding," he said. "But remember that it's also the ongoing training and equipment, making sure those things are in place. We can't shortchange that kind of ongoing disaster response, we can't just wait until the disaster happens. That's how, in part, we're able to save a lot of lives."
The total cost of the Oklahoma earthquake is less than the graft in the Sandy bill.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt was comparing Holder to the German who abolished the German constitution. It went right over your head apparently.

Just guessing, but pretty sure I've read more books in my lifetime than the number of times you watched Sesame Street.
No books dealing with United States History?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
More to the point, Galt was comparing Obama to Hitler and Holder to Hitler's Justice Minister.

Just like Hitler, Obama has not abolished the Constitution, but just ignores it, considering it to be an obsolete white man's document.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Renewable, yes, but sufficient and reliable, no.
Oil and natural gas will last a very long time, nuclear power forever.
Not oil. Most experts believe we've passed the tipping point.

Natural gas has potential.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT was the 'demoncrat" congress THAT would NOT do/FIX THAT!
No Katrina Screw up

Proud of President Obama

MOORE, Okla. During a firsthand look Sunday afternoon at the devastation from last week's violent tornado, President Obama praised Oklahomans for their resolve while consoling victims and promising continued help.

"I'm just a messenger here today, letting everybody here know that you are not alone, that you've got folks behind you," Obama said. "Obviously, the damage here is pretty hard to comprehend. Our hearts go out to the families who have been impacted, including those who had loved ones who were lost."

Obama, who flew from Washington to nearby Tinker Air Force Base, spent several hours in the area. He walked through one of the hardest-hit neighborhoods in the Oklahoma City suburb and toured the ruins of Plaza Towers Elementary School, which was destroyed. He later visited a local fire station that has been used as a command post. There he thanked first responders and met with families of seven children who died at the school.

Twenty-four people died in the storm, which has been classified as a top-of-the-scale EF5 and which cut a path 17 miles long and was at times more than a mile wide, turning entire city blocks into one big pile of rubble. Officials estimate as many as 1,200 homes were destroyed.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
1930s, not 1930's, you ignorant buffoon.
lol! Thanks for the education and for not disputing the point!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Red State Sucker wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can smell it sitting by yourself at the computer I've got news for you, it's you.
You right wingers aren't very smart.
I have a Mind's Eye that allows my senses to soar.

You have a Mind's Azzhole which only sensation is diarrhea.

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt agrees that many Americans, particularly senior citizens, are over-medicated.
Obamacare will make this situation worse.
the most medicated are middle aged women. The biggest jump was in the 20-44 year old age group where utilization grew 20% mainly for depression, diabetes, asthma, ADD, and seizures.

Medco estimates about 1.2 million American children now are taking pills for Type 2 diabetes, sleeping troubles and gastrointestinal problems such as heartburn.(This should be troubling to everyone in terms of the long-term implications to our health care system.)

2/3 of women 20 and older take maintenance medications. 1/4 of children and teenagers take maintenance medications
52% of adult men take maintenance medications

3/4 people 65 or older take maintenance medications
Among seniors, 28% of women and 22% of men take 5 or more maintenance medications.

We have finally broke the 60% mark of people using maintenance (or chronic) medications-It is disgusting.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama continues to murder Americans in Afghanistan, a war that he escalated, even after surrendering to the Tol-E-Bon.
Have you thanked bushie boy for starting that front?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 839,641 - 839,660 of1,034,753
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

52 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,200
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min mdbuilder 43,035
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 39 min Frank 167,696
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Catfish Hunter 96,157
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr _Zoey_ 4,034
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Chicagobunny 47,080
Bridgeport site targeted for high school rowing... (May '08) 4 hr Daniel Izguerra 8
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]