Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#914648 May 29, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Obama’s “Fast and Furious” Gun-running Scandal Grows
http://thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/item/1...
His promise to gun control advocate Sarah Brady that his administration is working “under the radar” to sneak attack the Second Amendment Rights of the American People has come back to bite the lying NWO puppet.
We need impeachment. Now.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#914649 May 29, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I bet they wish Biden didn't have his notes exposed when that picture was taken. Great Post. Thank you.
You betcha :)

Thank You ... for saying "thank you" ... ;~)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#914651 May 29, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Saw him last night on O'Reilly saying that.
At first, everyone was asking what Obama was doing on the night of the attack but the other scandals put Benghazi on the back burner for now.
But Krauthammer asked a very pointed and disturbing question.
If the only phone call Obama made that night after learning about the attack was to Hillary Clinton five hours later before the second two Americans lost their lives - and both he and Hillary came out with the video line the very next day - it looks like Obama and Hillary decided to perpetrate that lie even when the last two Americans were fighting for their lives.
Sure puts a whole new light on the original questions: Where was Obama and what was he doing that night.
Did you read any of the comments?
I really liked this one:

ctdar says:
May 29, 2013 at 6:39 am
Where was Obama that night? What was he doing? It does not matter whether he was on a phone call, asleep, or on the toilet...the order to “stand down” or any other military order has to come from the Commander in Chief.

The only reason a President can pass on his responsibilities via the line of succession (VP, next, Speaker of House, etc) is if he is medically indisposed (such as surgery) and paperwork has to he signed and next person be sworn in.

The Chief of Staff or any other lower level of the administration can not order military action!

Was Obama indisposed due to imbibing in something (or someone) therefore in no condition to make such decisions and Valerie Jarrett(my guess) or another called the shots that night? Remember, it was admitted in the past Jarrett was behind the reasoning to continually delay going after Bin Laden.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/05/2...

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#914652 May 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I really liked this one:
ctdar says:
Where was Obama that night? What was he doing? It does not matter whether he was on a phone call, asleep, or on the toilet...the order to “stand down” or any other military order has to come from the Commander in Chief.
The only reason a President can pass on his responsibilities via the line of succession (VP, next, Speaker of House, etc) is if he is medically indisposed (such as surgery) and paperwork has to he signed and next person be sworn in.
The Chief of Staff or any other lower level of the administration can not order military action!
Was Obama indisposed due to imbibing in something (or someone) therefore in no condition to make such decisions and Valerie Jarrett(my guess) or another called the shots that night? Remember, it was admitted in the past Jarrett was behind the reasoning to continually delay going after Bin Laden.
We all know Valerie Jarrett calls the shots where this president is concerned. Nothing would surprise me - even if she made the decision to give the stand down order herself.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#914653 May 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever make a post without dropping an f-bomb, or is that standard fare for you low-class Obamabots?
Galt calling someone else 'low-class' is definitely hilarious.

Orlando, FL

#914654 May 29, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Of COURSE he knew, because he likely ordered it. Its too late totell the truth now; and he will just have to wait while it all unravels in front of his very eyes. Bu-bye.....:-)
He set the climate if not directly behind it.

His only transparency was his Achilles heel. He made it clear who his enemies were and made it no secret about wanting to silence them.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#914655 May 29, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know Valerie Jarrett calls the shots where this president is concerned. Nothing would surprise me - even if she made the decision to give the stand down order herself.
You love beating a dead horse. It must be the stink of dead horse dung that arouses you.

Orlando, FL

#914656 May 29, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans are very interested in answers. They're just not getting any because certain Democrats are stonewalling.
Republicans are AGAINST big government's abuse of its power to steam roll over Americans at will.
Republicans are FOR smaller government to contain what is becoming a bureaucratic monster destroying everything in its path.
So you're wrong. Or have it backwards. Either/or.
Ironically, it's only because conservatives are for smaller government that they became the target of big government.

Night all.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#914657 May 29, 2013
Milwaukee Elementary School Has 'Gender Bender Day'

http://www.religiontoday.com/blog/milwaukee-e...

"Don't be fooled by what they say. For that day (Christ's return) will not come until there is a great rebellion against GOD and the man of lawlessness (sin) is revealed--the one who brings destruction."
http://biblehub.com/2_thessalonians/2-3.htm

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#914658 May 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Of COURSE he knew, because he likely ordered it. Its too late totell the truth now; and he will just have to wait while it all unravels in front of his very eyes. Bu-bye.....:-)
The only thing unraveling is the chance that a tea party republican wins another election.

Orlando, FL

#914659 May 29, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> You love beating a dead horse. It must be the stink of dead horse dung that arouses you.
You must not know very much about Valerie Jarrett and the influence she has on this presidet.

Almost seems ominous. She's there all the time in the background having access to the president 24/7 and often the last one to leave his personal residence but no one ever sees her or talks about her.

But goodnight anyway.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#914660 May 29, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
We need impeachment. Now.
----

Can't impeach a usurper...Arrest and stand him and his collaborators before a firing squad - to include his puppet masters.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#914662 May 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Here's the "life stories" for these POS. Surely it would been have been much better had these negroes been aborted with a coat hanger. Let's kill them now, and avoid the Christmas rush....
Son of street gangster gunned down 18 years ago among three arrested
10/19/2012 Kirk Mitchell
The Denver Post
The son of a street gangster gunned down 18 years ago and two sons of a Baptist preacher have been arrested in the deaths of five people in a Denver bar early Wednesday morning.
Dexter Lewis Jr., 22, a year younger than his dad was when he was killed in 1994, was advised in Denver court Thursday morning that he is being held without bail for allegedly killing four women and one man at Fero's Bar & Grill.
Brothers Lynell Jonathan Hill, 24, and Joseph Nathanael Hill, 27, raised in the home of a Detroit minister, are scheduled to be advised Friday in connection to the same killings. They also are being held without bail.
The three allegedly killed bar owner Young Suk Fero of Aurora, 63; Daria M. Pohl, 22, of Denver; Kellene Fallon, 45, of Denver; Ross Richter, 29; and Tereasa Beesley, 45, of Denver. Their bodies were found about 1:50 a.m. Wednesday at the bar at 357 S. Colorado Blvd.
The motive likely was robbery. The fire likely was a coverup, said Ron Saunier, Denver Police Department's major crimes unit commander. Police arrested Lewis on the 8300 block of East Colfax Avenue and the Hills on the 4800 block of Quebec Street at 11 p.m. Wednesday.
The Rev. Leon Kelly, founder of Open Door Youth Gang Alternatives, said he tried to get Lewis Jr.'s father, Dexter Lewis Sr., out of the West Side Crips in the early 1990s before a 13-year-old gang member shot him in the back on East 26th Avenue.
"I took him under my wing after his father died," Kelly said. "He was like a grandson to me. He said he was going to make me proud."
But Lewis Jr. was jobless, penniless and had a pregnant fiancée three weeks from delivering his child, Kelly said.
He had enough talent rapping and singing to make a record but no contract, Kelly said.
Lewis Jr. was released from parole in February after serving his entire three-year sentence for two convictions of robbery and menacing. In 2008, he was in the Jefferson County jail for misdemeanor sexual assault when he beat an inmate and stole his canteen food. Two months later, he injured one correctional officer and fought two others. "This is straight up west side ... I'm west side crips ... I kill cops," he yelled at them, according to court records.
A prison spokeswoman said that while in prison Lewis Jr. was disciplined eight times for offenses including fighting, getting a tattoo and inciting a disturbance. He was released on mandatory parole, she said.
It's unknown how he may have met up with the Hill brothers. But Lynell Hill was working as a talent agent, according to his older brother Joseph Hill, 33, of Detroit. In 2010 and 2011, Lynell Hill was charged with misdemeanor assault charges in Arapahoe County.
Kelly said he is reserving judgment about Lewis Jr.'s involvement. "My heart is heavy for both sides," Kelly said, "for the accused and the victims."
The state bears some responsibility for allowing violent career criminals like Dexter to go free from prison and back on the streets after a minimal sentence. A time bomb waiting to explode.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#914663 May 29, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
My sentiments exactly ...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#914664 May 29, 2013
<quoted text> You love beating a dead horse. It must be the stink of dead horse dung that arouses you.
I'm sure you are sporting a ponytail.

We all know what sits beneath a pony's Tail.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#914665 May 29, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
How the hell did Bush manage that?
Maybe Bush waterboarded Jay Rockefeller?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#914666 May 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I really liked this one:
ctdar says:
Obama has difficulty making decisions and his mysterious absence was an ideal way to avoid responsibility and prevent any decision from being made.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#914667 May 29, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
You must not know very much about Valerie Jarrett and the influence she has on this presidet.
Almost seems ominous. She's there all the time in the background having access to the president 24/7 and often the last one to leave his personal residence but no one ever sees her or talks about her.
But goodnight anyway.
Except for all of the Obama family including Michelle's mother. Valerie Jarrett also happens to be an old and trusted family friend similar to the Clinton family friendship with Vince Foster(Bill Clinton's closest boyhood friend from growing up in Hope, Arkansas. There is nothing 'ominous' about that unless you're so nervous and uptight even white Wonder bread gives you the heebie-jeebies. You need to get your nose out of those Stephen King pop novels and back to reality.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#914668 May 29, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Valerie Jarrett has no authority to give any such order, although she may do so anyway.

Stop trying to make excuses for Obama.

Every action (or inaction) is his sole responsibility.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#914669 May 29, 2013
Given that you have been dead for years, Jean, nothing could arouse you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Atticus Tiberius ... 180,725
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 24 min Hatti_Hollerand 700
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 54 min Hatti_Hollerand 4,863
Dear Abby 11/24/14 1 hr Mister Tonka 8
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 48,466
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr J RULES 70,589
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr RACE 1,520
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:52 pm PST