Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#914558 May 29, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are libuhrulTics, so damned IGNORANT sometimes?
Maybe CERN can figure THAT one out too...one of these days lol.
How odd. You think a nuclear research site can help you?

wow.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#914559 May 29, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> What Happened ? The Benghazi , IRS, AP 'scandals' have fizzled out so you have to pick over the bones of this non-scandal now.:-D I think FoxNews is the only one covering it except for the comedy pundits making fun at you at being dupes of tea party kooks. I'm waiting for Mike Huckabee to run out the old birther false flag next. You guys aren't dull, just stupid.
There's just so many it's like a soap opera. You can only do one story line at a time.

Don't think Holder sees it as a non-scandal since he's about to be kicked to the curb.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#914560 May 29, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Eric Holder will be the next black obammy throws under the bus to save his ignorant black ass , consider it more black on black violence .
wow. so black is the common theme for you son?

wow.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#914561 May 29, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! What truth son?
You haven't been here long enough to know what's going on.
And thus far, you've proven intelligence isn't your strong suit!
Go play with your showgirls at Circus-Circus....or with the Bumpass tramps.

Orlando, FL

#914563 May 29, 2013
Red State Sucker wrote:
<quoted text>
There are zero credible Republicans in current politics, that's the problem.
Sure there are. Lots of them. Many younger ones who come from all ethnic and racial backgrounds.

There are also more and more credible democrats emerging as they join republicans in demanding answers.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#914564 May 29, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>The f-bomb for RealDave reflects ignorance, a tool for whiners and complainers with a bad attitude who don't or have lost control... A sign of deranged hostility and leads to violence..
Democrat and guns are a recipe for Mental illness and disaster....
It's the culture...
No, the f-bomb is part of the PLCB union training for liquor store clerks in dealing with their customers.

For example, when the customer observes that the state prices are extremely high, the clerk is trained to respond with a loud "F you."

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#914565 May 29, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>She's rich! She could if she wanted to & still be rich! What's the real problem? Are you jealous? Here's some encouraging words," the Obamas had money before barracks historic victories". Michelle dressed better than you & looked better than you before she became 1st Lady! They took vacations yearly before they swept the presidency. And oh, that's part of the perks of being the president. Get over it, you're starting to look or sound pathetic!
Bernie Madhoff, Josef Stalin and Lizzie Borden were rich, too.

Can't tell a dog by its collar, Dood.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#914566 May 29, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that your last name? Blackman? And do you come from a legendary family of Blackmans?
Democrats are outdoing republicans when it comes to Obama's "yam".
NJ raider is Trayvon Blackman.
Florida

Seminole, FL

#914567 May 29, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>wow. so black is the common theme for you son?
wow.
Yeah.. Gilligan just saw his black shadow, so it's 6 more weeks of his bigotry, hate and guilt-making.

It's the culture...

Lapeer, MI

#914568 May 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Posting Bush's quotes is a 'childish tirade'??
You're really desperate now, Jason.
So what is it when you nitwits repeat the '57 states' nonsense for 5 years, repeatedly??
You lose again, you emotionally overwrought pipsqueak.
Heck, you've been in many states, too, in your lifetime, Doodette.

What's it now? Man? Woman? Psychopath?

Multiple Personality Disorder?

Or do you see yourself as a Magic Negro, too?

Lapeer, MI

#914569 May 29, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>if the eyes of a nation are on the President and his family while GW Bush was in office...where was O'bama the day/night of Benghazi...where was he?
He was watching reruns of The Jeffersons.

Lapeer, MI

#914570 May 29, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you pick your nose and say "Doh!" at the same time?
Sure you can.
Give the man a shovel.

Orlando, FL

#914571 May 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
He was appointed by Bush, you idiot.
How do you figure that makes the argument invalid??
Did or did not Bush appoint the man to the IRS??
what does a campaign contribution have to do with Bush appointing the guy??
Your sorry assed excuses are getting old.
Go take a walk, smokey.
Shulman donated $500 to the Democratic Party in 2004.

If a Democrat were appointed by a Democrat president and donated money to the Republican Party, would you think he was a Democrat?

Here's the answer: Probably not.

Lapeer, MI

#914572 May 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems it really lit up you wingnuts.
You're the second who got your jaws jacked when faced with the verbal ignorance of Bush, your favorite.
You want more??
OK
----------
"In terms of the economy, look, I inherited a recession, I am ending on a recession." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Jan. 12, 2009
"Yesterday, you made note of my -- the lack of my talent when it came to dancing. But nevertheless, I want you to know I danced with joy. And no question Liberia has gone through very difficult times." --George W. Bush, speaking with the president of Liberia, Washington, D.C., Oct. 22, 2008
"This thaw -- took a while to thaw, it's going to take a while to unthaw." --George W. Bush, on liquidity in the markets, Alexandria, La., Oct. 20, 2008
"Anyone engaging in illegal financial transactions will be caught and persecuted." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2008
"I think it was in the Rose Garden where I issued this brilliant statement: If I had a magic wand -- but the president doesn't have a magic wand. You just can't say,'low gas.'" --George W. Bush, Washington D.C., July 15, 2008
----------
that should cause a break in your false teeth as your jaws tighten!!
Try wearing underpanties three sizes larger and yer brain might break free.

You seem to be squeezed for intelligence here, Doodette.

What is it that you are trying to say, pipsqueak?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#914573 May 29, 2013
TV Ratings: MSNBC Falls Below HLN in May, Rachel Maddow Hits Lows

11:31 AM PDT 5/29/2013 by Michael O'Connell

HLN's wall-to-wall coverage of the Jodi Arias trial has had substantial ratings legs. Surging around the time of the May 8 verdict, the network notched an extremely rare monthly victory: It topped MSNBC in total day and primetime. And with CNN posting its second consecutive month as a distant primetime runner-up to Fox News Channel, MSNBC is in a very precarious fourth place.

Averaging 539,000 viewers in primetime and 175,000 viewers in the adults 25-54 demographic, MSNBC suffered double-digit drops from last May -- down a respective 20 and 19 percent. Losses were less substantial in total day, down 10 percent to an average 346,000 viewers and down 7 percent to 115,000 adults 25-54, while all other nets pulled growth in multiple categories.

The soft start for All In With "Hot Chick" Chris Hayes has not helped. Hayes, down 32 percent in total viewers from The Ed Show last May, has offered a poor lead-in for MSNBC's primetime flagship, The Rachel Maddow Show, at 9 p.m. The show delivered its lowest-rated month since it debuted in September 2008 (717,000 total viewers) and its second lowest with adults 25-54 (210,000). Maddow was topped by typical time slot victor Sean Hannity and CNN's Piers Morgan.

Lapeer, MI

#914574 May 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're one of the nitwits who willingly allowed crooks like Rmoney to move American jobs to China, beggaring the USA and making China rich with American Dollars from WalMart.
Now the chickens are coming home to roost, you idiot.
Remember, you supported Rmoney, who made a fortune investing in China and closing American Companies.
Your stories aren't getting any better.

Try Sci-Fi.

Like maybe the Mother Ship dropped the Magic Negro here by mistake and he was supposed to be in Alpha Centauri by now.

Lapeer, MI

#914576 May 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
He was appointed by Bush, you idiot.
How do you figure that makes the argument invalid??
Did or did not Bush appoint the man to the IRS??
what does a campaign contribution have to do with Bush appointing the guy??
Your sorry assed excuses are getting old.
Go take a walk, smokey.
And Chris Christie is running on the Democratic Ticket in 2016....

So wat's yer point, A-ho?

Lapeer, MI

#914577 May 29, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>wow. the space cadet acknowledges!
Pucker-Up. Another customer approaches.

Lapeer, MI

#914578 May 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
The dismissal of U.S. Attorneys controversy was initiated by the UNPRECEDENTED midterm dismissal of seven United States Attorneys on December 7, 2006, by the George W. Bush administration's Department of Justice. Congressional investigations focused on whether the Department of Justice and the White House were using the U.S. Attorney positions for political advantage. Allegations were that some of the attorneys were targeted for dismissal to impede investigations of Republican politicians or that some were targeted for their failure to initiate investigations that would damage Democratic politicians or hamper Democratic-leaning voters.
A subsequent report by the Justice Department Inspector General in October 2008 found that the process used to fire the first seven attorneys and two others dismissed around the same time was "arbitrary", "fundamentally flawed", and "raised doubts about the integrity of Department prosecution decisions".
----------
See the word 'unprecedented', nitwit??
un·prec·e·dent·ed (n-prs-dntd)
adj.
Having no previous example
----------
Your lies don't work here, Teabagger.
America desperately needs to become "unpresidented", Doodette.

Orlando, FL

#914579 May 29, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
After your outburst at Betty Lou you will be lucky if any of your stupid posts are up here much longer.
No one here really cares about your opinions or your childish insults but we have gotten you to go over the line.
Did I miss something? Phooey.

You know when a little gnat keeps bothering you until you just get tired of it?

That's what I do with nuc's posts. Mentally swat them. Don't even read them. Just make a sarcastic remark once in a while.

So it doesn't really matter what he says. Just think of him as a little spot - what's left of him - on the palm of my hand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min DonPanic 49,251
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 30 min Edmond Pulpo 181,905
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 41 min Rick Moss 71,133
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 44 min Le Jimbo 22
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Grau 68,893
The Road to Perdition is strewn with the corpses 2 hr Star Thugs Lose 16
Abby 12-22 2 hr Mister Tonka 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Deputy Dog 98,857
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago