Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1232724 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Mililani, HI

#914736 May 29, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm begining to thnk you like thisabuse, Pops. Hold still while I get the shovel from out back...
I know son. You are abusive aren't you?

Thanks for the verification!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#914737 May 29, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm begining to thnk you like thisabuse, Pops. Hold still while I get the shovel from out back...
BTW, if you are 'beginning to thnk', that would be another miracle!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#914738 May 29, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> You couldn't even make it to your corner Dunkin Donuts. The firemen didn't have a big enough winch to hoist you off of your sofa and through your front door.
Stay off the beach.

Someone might call Save The Whales Foundation on you

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#914739 May 29, 2013
<quoted text> Chris Christie went to the University of Delaware , like VEEP Joe Biden, when Delaware 's political science department had the reputation of having the best and the brightest young professors in the country .
Christie is an interesting tyke. I'm getting more respect for him

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leggy Mountbatten

Broomfield, CO

#914741 May 29, 2013
[QUOTE who="Yeah I'm a fartsack"]<quoted text>They threw me out son....
... they were asking for you.
The bumpass tramps, anyway.[/QUOTE]

Fartsacks generally do get thrown out, Fartsack.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#914742 May 29, 2013
Ah! The quiet is so satisfying without the clucking form the right wing extremist chicken littles!

There's hope for America yet!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#914743 May 29, 2013
Leggy Mountbatten wrote:
<quoted text>
Fartsacks generally do get thrown out, Fartsack.
Then dive in son! Show 'em your stufff (snicker!)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leggy Mountbatten

Broomfield, CO

#914744 May 29, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! And yet, it's your word against fact.
It really must hurt to have reality slap your face. I simply sit back and enjoy watching the comical antics you provide, son!
You're delusional, Perfesser Fartsack.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#914746 May 29, 2013
Former NSA official:‘This administration is exhibiting narcissistic tendencies’

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/27/former-nsa-...

Balance3
THIS ADMINISTRATION IS THE MOST CORRUPT LYING DECEITFUL IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES !!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#914747 May 29, 2013
Leggy Mountbatten wrote:
<quoted text>
You're delusional, Perfesser Fartsack.
lol! And yet, you can't counter a fact other than complaining and moaning and groaning.

Wait! Why is that surprising?

My error son!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#914748 May 29, 2013
Comey, anti-gun Chicago-trained enforcer, reportedly tapped to run FBI

http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/30/comey-anti-...

Jed
Ain't this special -- another thug with no respect for the Constitution (at least not the 2nd Amendment) placed in a position of extreme power. We've got to do better than this! Looks like it's about time to get ready to let the Senate hear from the people -- sounds to me like this guy needs to be stopped.
``````````

Jay Leno just doesn’t give a care anymore, continues to mock Obama

In a series of opening monologue jokes targeting Barack Obama, the NBC Tonight Show host said of the terrorist detention center at Guantanamo Bay,“If he really wants to close it, turn it into a government-funded solar power company. The doors will be shut in a month.”[:D]

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/28/jay-leno-ju...

wolfie773
And if he doesn’t, he already has more money than he can spend for the rest of his life.

I'm sure the IRS is already on the case.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#914749 May 29, 2013
<quoted text>You are daffy. McChrystal was a coward . He went outside the chain of command and ran to the press when Obama finally put a stop to his surge strategy that was as big a failure in Afghanistan as it was in Iraq. Obama's leadership in replacing a popular ,but flawed McChrystal with a more steady and competent General John R Allen was exactly like Lincoln bringing in Ulysses S Grant to win the war over the rebelling southern slave states. Grant knew how to take an order from a superior officer, President Lincoln and follow it like General John R Allen does . Obama Accelerates Transition of Security to Afghans
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/12/world/as
Allen was forced to retire from the Marine Corps because of an inappropriate relationship with a wh*re involved in the Petraeus scandal.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leggy Mountbatten

Broomfield, CO

#914750 May 29, 2013
Yeah im a clown wrote:
<quoted text>lol! And yet, you can't counter a fact other than complaining and moaning and groaning.
Wait! Why is that surprising?
My error son!
Go to bed old man, your wooden head needs a rest

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#914751 May 29, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>That's what bushie boy did when he fired Shinseki after he told the bush in charge he needed more troops...
... he condemned men to death and slaughter.
Conservative clueless, chicken little idiots.
Shinseki is busy now grossly mismanaging the Veterans Administration.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#914752 May 29, 2013
<quoted text> Chris Christie went to the University of Delaware , like VEEP Joe Biden, when Delaware 's political science department had the reputation of having the best and the brightest young professors in the country .
Thought you would want to avoid Biden's academic career, loaded with poor grades and plagiarism.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#914753 May 29, 2013
You mean the accused plagerism, which was dropped from his record ?? Hmmmm ? So, the folks there decided how to deal with it, but they never got your "valuable" opinion ?? As for the grades, he's a 2x VP, nice resume, right ?

Pretty sad, your party has Bachmann...

Bachmann bills passed into law ?

Zero, zip, none, nothing, nil, nix, nada, null, aught, cipher, cypher, goose egg, naught, zilch ?

You really made a difference and we thank you for allowing us to support your lazy AZZ !!!!

Of course, the ethic investigation will continue....

Teabaggers = Smaller government "accomplishments".

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Holyoke, MA

#914754 May 30, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The president does NOT have the power to wage war/conflict.
The U.S. Congress DOES. Resolution H.J. Res. 114 authorized President Bush to use the Armed Forces of the United States against Iraq.
Just like Congress authorized Clinton to send troops to Bosnia.
Congress also authorized Clinton, under the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998, to drop bombs on Iraq for four days.
That's how it works. Like it or not.
Actually Carol, you're wrong. You're forgetting one part of the resolution that Bush used as a pretext to invade Iraq;
(b) PRESIDENTIAL DETERMINATION- In connection with the exercise of the authority granted in subsection (a) to use force the President shall, prior to such exercise or as soon thereafter as may be feasible, but no later than 48 hours after exercising such authority, make available to the Speaker of the House of Representatives and the President pro tempore of the Senate his determination that--
(1) reliance by the United States on further diplomatic or other peaceful means alone either (A) will not adequately protect the national security of the United States against the continuing threat posed by Iraq or (B) is not likely to lead to enforcement of all relevant United Nations Security Council resolutions regarding Iraq; and
(2) acting pursuant to this joint resolution is consistent with the United States and other countries continuing to take the necessary actions against international terrorist and terrorist organizations, including those nations, organizations, or persons who planned, authorized, committed or aided the terrorist attacks that occurred on September 11, 2001.
There were UN inspectors on the ground in Iraq but George W didn't like the fact that they weren't finding what he wanted them to find.
You're also wrong in your assertion that Congress authorized Clinton's intervention in Bosnia. They didn't and several Republicans including a certain Governor of Texas voiced dire predictions of a prolonged conflict and thousands of troops coming home in body bags and accused Clinton of "nation building". The whole thing was resolved in a matter weeks with no American lives lost. A few years later that Texas Governor George W. Bush embarked on exactly what he and other Republicans criticized Clinton for and we ended up in a prolonged conflict with over 4000 dead and thousands more maimed for life both physically and emotionally. He also did not need Congressional approval to bomb suspected sites in Iraq.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Holyoke, MA

#914755 May 30, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Comey, anti-gun Chicago-trained enforcer, reportedly tapped to run FBI
http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/30/comey-anti-...
Jed
Ain't this special -- another thug with no respect for the Constitution (at least not the 2nd Amendment) placed in a position of extreme power. We've got to do better than this! Looks like it's about time to get ready to let the Senate hear from the people -- sounds to me like this guy needs to be stopped.
``````````
Jay Leno just doesn’t give a care anymore, continues to mock Obama
In a series of opening monologue jokes targeting Barack Obama, the NBC Tonight Show host said of the terrorist detention center at Guantanamo Bay,“If he really wants to close it, turn it into a government-funded solar power company. The doors will be shut in a month.”[:D]
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/28/jay-leno-ju...
wolfie773
And if he doesn’t, he already has more money than he can spend for the rest of his life.
I'm sure the IRS is already on the case.
HEY STUPID! James Comey was Deputy Attorney General under George W. Bush. The program that your right wing smear site cites wasn't anti gun nitwit, it stiffened penalties for the use of a gun in the commission of a crime. Only a demented, delusional cretin like you would consider that to be anti 2nd Amendment.
You're an idiot!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#914757 May 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is a closeted homosexual or bisexual.
Perfectly understandable, being married to that fat, loudmouthed hog.

Obama is NOT married to Rush Limbaugh.

My God, Galt, you really post some whoppers.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#914758 May 30, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
And calling you an azzhole is a pleasure.
So...what's your point?
I KNEW you would back up another slur slinging racist f*ck.. You people stick together.

Why is it you bring race in nearly every post you make about the President?

I posted about Bush & never said anything about his race.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min FastandFurious 189,868
News More Than 40 People Shot In Chicago Over Holida... 15 min reality is a crutch 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min Mothra 53,497
abby 5-25-15 19 min mrs gladys kravitz 3
amy 5-25-15 34 min Kuuipo 4
“I’ll have those negras voting Democratic for t... 1 hr LBJ Said It 2
@POTUS: Obama unveils new TWITTER account 1 hr PotusIsEVILTWIT 3
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]