Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
839,361 - 839,380 of 1,078,890 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not me you're not listening to. You're not listening to - or paying attention to - what is being reported by credible sources including the mainstream media of which I'm posting as many as I possibly can.
Your willful deafness sounds like a personal problem. Can't help you with that.
Flack has been predicting this 'collapse' for 5 years, naturally forgetting the collapse of 2008. We'll all be dead before the next collapse. It just doesn't happen like that, you need to calm down and check your meds.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
better late than never waking up
Big Shift: Jon Stewart Destroys 'Know-Nothing' Obama
Click here: Video: Big Shift: Jon Stewart Destroys 'Know-Nothing' Obama
http://www.americanthinker.com/video/2013/05/...
can you imagine if Richard Nixon had said over and over, i didnt' know anything, i only just heard it on TV.
Jon Stewart's "awakening" was shocking enough. But when I heard Chris "thrill up my leg" Matthews say "This president likes giving speeches more than he likes leading" I had to pick myself up off the floor.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not me you're not listening to. You're not listening to - or paying attention to - what is being reported by credible sources including the mainstream media of which I'm posting as many as I possibly can.
Funny how your claims aren't supported by your 'efforts.'
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it can.
LBGT Americans will have equal rights per the Constitution.
Gay marriage will be declared legal and Constitutional.(it already is in 10 States)
Immigration reform will occur, denying another of your hate platforms.
Obamacare will be an unqualified success, much to your chagrin.
The economy will continue to grow under leadership from Obama.
Republiclowns will lose the mid-terms---BIG TIME.
Michelle Bachmann already saw the writing on the wall and dropped out - a year and a half early!!
Teabaggers will be mocked and laughed at by all REAL Americans.
Chris Christie will lose the 2016 election to Hillary Clinton.
And you nitwits will still be here, whining about how nobody understands you.
Obama's IRS will be obama's undoing with deep shit on the horizon for obama you idiot and all you can do is rag on Republicans and look like an idiot you moron.. you continuously suffering Nitwit.. LMFAO...

It's the culture...

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it can.
LBGT Americans will have equal rights per the Constitution.
Gay marriage will be declared legal and Constitutional.(it already is in 10 States)
Immigration reform will occur, denying another of your hate platforms.
Obamacare will be an unqualified success, much to your chagrin.
The economy will continue to grow under leadership from Obama.
Republiclowns will lose the mid-terms---BIG TIME.
Michelle Bachmann already saw the writing on the wall and dropped out - a year and a half early!!
Teabaggers will be mocked and laughed at by all REAL Americans.
Chris Christie will lose the 2016 election to Hillary Clinton.
And you nitwits will still be here, whining about how nobody understands you.
Chris Christie is going to switch his fat ass to democrat like he is. He won't be running against Hillary.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait. Did you just say bureaucracy is an ideology?? Are you really that stupid that you don't know the meaning of either word??
Of course you are. You're Nobraina, from Centralia, PA.
----------
bu·reauc·ra·cy
a. Administration of a government chiefly through bureaus or departments staffed with nonelected officials.
b. The departments and their officials as a group: promised to reorganize the federal bureaucracy.
a. Management or administration marked by hierarchical authority among numerous offices and by fixed procedures: The new department head did not know much about bureaucracy.
b. The administrative structure of a large or complex organization: a midlevel manager in a corporate bureaucracy.
3. An administrative system in which the need or inclination to follow rigid or complex procedures impedes effective action."
----------
i·de·ol·o·gy
1. The body of ideas reflecting the social needs and aspirations of an individual, group, class, or culture.
2. A set of doctrines or beliefs that form the basis of a political, economic, or other system.
----------
Thanks for proving again what a complete moron you are.
And you, genius, can't tell that although they use different words they describe the same thing.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
We better whisper. Yeah and Lincoln might hear us. They don't like being disturbed.
lol! You mean... because you are disturbed.

Hmmmmm..... you people come up with the newest angles to work something!

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget to check the labels for ingredients, well if they have any labels that is...
Labels? no one in California gave a crap about labels.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuk is a she
Really? Seriously? It's Jean!
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Never waste your time trying to explain yourself to people like Patrick. who are commited to misunderstanding you.

It's the culture...

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
I often wonder if rightwingers can maintain this hatred for 8 more years after Obama is gone and Hillary is elected.
You all think you can do it?
Obama will be lucky to make it 6 more months. As far as Hillary is concerned, don't waste your time daydreaming.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
It amazes me you can find some opinions on this from various sources and buy into it hook, line, and sinker yet when given many more sources regarding Global Warming you say 'uh uh absolutely not!'

You need to be more like Homer and weigh it all out evenly and calm the hell down.
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
More insanity from the insane Dumbwaiter.
<quoted text>
Those who wish to sing you idiot...always find a worthless song... LMFAO...

It's the culture...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> A Tea Party idiot defending racial discrimination. No shock there.
Banks should look at individuals, not where they live or the color of their skin.
Banks lost in court. Redlining was deemed racist.
It's not racial discrimination. It's discrimination against zones that have a history of not paying their bills and causing the value of real estate to decline. It is coincidentally an area that has a racial identity.
Do you think there is a connection between the fact that people there don't pay their bills and cause real estate values to decline, and race?
Neither do I. I think it is a cultural thing.
A private bank has every right to govern its own investment decisions. If an area has a history of bad debt and damaging real estate transactions, then only an idiot would invest money there... Democrats.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Homer always checks out the Fox News headlines to see what has you rightwingers fired up.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
I often wonder if rightwingers can maintain this hatred for 8 more years after Obama is gone and Hillary is elected.
You all think you can do it?
Homer needs a Plan B.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama will be lucky to make it 6 more months. As far as Hillary is concerned, don't waste your time daydreaming.
Good luck with all that.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Jon Stewart's "awakening" was shocking enough. But when I heard Chris "thrill up my leg" Matthews say "This president likes giving speeches more than he likes leading" I had to pick myself up off the floor.
lol! I know.

You'll never see a con being honest!
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Homer always checks out the Fox News headlines to see what has you rightwingers fired up.
Obama continues to further erode public trust in government and his administration.

It's the culture...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Flack has been predicting this 'collapse' for 5 years, naturally forgetting the collapse of 2008. We'll all be dead before the next collapse. It just doesn't happen like that, you need to calm down and check your meds.
Go look at the stock market graph for the last 5 years. You can tell where Ben stopped printing each spring. The only thing that stopped the crash was the printing presses cranking up again. They will have to stop soon if interest rates keep going up. That will cause the market correction of around 30%-40%. It is being propped up with plastic money. It won't last much longer.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

78 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min jacques Mont Tremblant 174,501
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 min truth 48,862
Amy 7-23 13 min Julie 9
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min SpaceBlues 45,767
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 37 min TRD 67,891
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 48 min Hatti_Hollerand 458
Amy 7-22 1 hr Julie 14
Abby 7-23 5 hr PEllen 13
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Rose of Tralee 97,515
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 4:15PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••