Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#914288 May 29, 2013
IRS scandal now traced to the White House! This thing just became the headline act.

Holder to be put on the hot seat. Will end up under the bus in less than a week!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#914289 May 29, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever lily, lesonana or whoever you are at the moment.
Bush isn't president-nut case!
Nothing of your "look over here" changes the facts of what happened in the IRS, the Holder scandal or what happen in Benghazi.
We will repeat "57 states" until the moron who said it is no longer in power.
Again you do the childish Yeah routine. Only a nutcase would think that anybody here would give a rat *** what someone like you would think of them.
Another emotional outburst from Jason.

So we can't talk about Bush, but you and nitwit Lorac can spend days talking about Sandy Berger, an unelected Clinton staffer who committed a misdemeanor years after Clinton left office??

You really like to have it your way, don't you??

Too bad life doesn't work that way.

You're a weak minded jerk, which I've proven many times.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#914290 May 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems it really lit up you wingnuts.
You're the second who got your jaws jacked when faced with the verbal ignorance of Bush, your favorite.
You want more??
OK
----------
"In terms of the economy, look, I inherited a recession, I am ending on a recession." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Jan. 12, 2009
"Yesterday, you made note of my -- the lack of my talent when it came to dancing. But nevertheless, I want you to know I danced with joy. And no question Liberia has gone through very difficult times." --George W. Bush, speaking with the president of Liberia, Washington, D.C., Oct. 22, 2008
"This thaw -- took a while to thaw, it's going to take a while to unthaw." --George W. Bush, on liquidity in the markets, Alexandria, La., Oct. 20, 2008
"Anyone engaging in illegal financial transactions will be caught and persecuted." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2008
"I think it was in the Rose Garden where I issued this brilliant statement: If I had a magic wand -- but the president doesn't have a magic wand. You just can't say,'low gas.'" --George W. Bush, Washington D.C., July 15, 2008
----------
that should cause a break in your false teeth as your jaws tighten!!
I have all of my own teeth, thank-you-I am so young I still have my own breasts and wear Natori bras-no Angelina Jole crazy crap for me...lib democrats are like shooting fish in a barrel these days. They are still in love with GW Bush while the country slides into an abyss.
LIES DONT HELP BARAK

Bronx, NY

#914292 May 29, 2013
Obama’s Presidency: A Disaster for African Americans. Can Black Politics Be Revived?
Obama’s presidency has been disastrous for African Americans, who have been economically crushed and disconnected from their historical roots in social struggle. Political fantasists now urge us to put our faith in demographics, claiming that change will inevitably flow from the darkening of America’s population. But, that’s a trap which leads to a descent into South Africa-like conditions.

The Age of Obama, now in its second and final quadrennial, has largely succeeded in divorcing African American politics from the historical Black consensus on social justice, self-determination and peace. What remains is play-acting and role-modeling, an Ebony magazine caricature of politics that leaves the great bulk of Black people with, literally, no avenues of resistance to the savage depredations of capitalism in decline. Shamefully, through reflexive support for President Obama’s relentless assaults on international order, the Black America polity has rendered itself useless to the struggle for a just and sustainable world.

None of this is written in stone, of course. The quickening cascade of crises that define our times – the prelude to collapse – will each provide opportunities to alter Black America’s political course. As Obama’s exit approaches, the African American delirium begins to palpably break, like a spent fever. Black politicos rush to revise the histories of their own post-2007 behavior, inventing examples of their “constructive criticism” of the First Black President and their alleged misgivings and anxieties about the corporate, militarist direction of his policies – in order to position themselves for the post-Obama era.

But the crisis in Black politics was building long before Wall Street selected the talented young actor from Chicago to implement its austerity and global war agenda. The Black Misleadership Class, representing political tendencies indigenous to Black America, is the problem. Having no vision of the future beyond populating it with more Black faces in high places, they will inevitably imbibe other Black-flavored corporate potions in hopes of reviving some version of the Obama euphoria.OBAMA CLOSING BLACK SCHOOLS IN CHICAGO WOW
LIES DONT HELP BARAK

Bronx, NY

#914293 May 29, 2013
TEA PARTY LOLOLOLOL THYEY NOT CLOSING SCHOOLS in chicago obama might as well be a tea party member lolol the KKK couldnt do a better JOB hahahaha OBAMA
Florida

Seminole, FL

#914294 May 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful.
Flake is a Monsanto investor.
Soon he'll call you a libtard!!
You are an extraordinary parade of bullshit Nuculur.

You in fact, make the Corporatist Barack Obama the most GMO-dedicated politician in America.

You don't attain that position through errors or oversights. Obama was, all along, a stealth operative on behalf of Monsanto, Bill Gates, George Soros, biotech, GMOs, Wall Street and corporate control of the future of agriculture and ignorant democrats.

Michelle Obama's campaign for home gardens and clean nutritious food suddenly looks like a diversion, a cover story floated to obscure what Obama bin Lying has actually been doing you fool.
Sellout democrats will eat anything your handlers or obama slips or shits on your plate... Biotech lobbyists and Monsanto exec's litter obama's cabinet and FDA you fool. Bill Gates and George Soros, purchased 900,000 and 500,000 shares of Monsanto stock.

Obama and you deranged democrats are poisoning the food supply and all you can do is rag on republicans...

You sellout idiot democrats will eat anything your handlers or obama slips or shits on your plate...

It's the culture...

Prevented this

#914295 May 29, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
so auntie, wasn't the head of the IRS appointed by Bush? So why didn't the IRS leadership, including the commissioner take better action??
Douglas H Shulman was the IRS commissioner in the run up to the 2012 elections. He took Office Mar 24, 2008 and left Nov 9, 2012. That would make him a Bush Appointee.
so yes why wasn't more done? Maybe he's a good friend of FEMA director Brownie and just a competent.
GW Bush made errors in appointing democrats to positions. He thought he was being bi-partisan. As evidenced by you he made a mistake. Democrats did not belong in a Republican administration.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#914296 May 29, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure thing, Hoover.
wow. the space cadet acknowledges!
LIES DONT HELP BARAK

Bronx, NY

#914297 May 29, 2013
BLACK MAYORS dont pay their BILLS TI suing council of BLACK MAYORS lololohahaha PAY YO BILLS
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#914298 May 29, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
He wasn't responding to me- nut case.
Yeah acts like the senile old fart he is and we make fun of his childish commentary all the time. No one is getting "hurt" by his childish nonsense here. You are as dumb as he is if you even think that is a possibility.
You are the one who appears to be in melt down here. Tell us all about your disappointment in your idol -Obama. We understand.
Son, I'm reaching down to your level.

The problem is, you make no effort to come up and meet half way. So you throw your temper tantrum.

Location hidden

#914299 May 29, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuculur Bush Dismissal of 8 U.S. Attorneys…Yet when President Clinton fired 93 attorneys at the beginning of his first term,... even makes a change in a United States attorney position for political reasons!!" Nuc what planet do you live On?
The dismissal of U.S. Attorneys controversy was initiated by the UNPRECEDENTED midterm dismissal of seven United States Attorneys on December 7, 2006, by the George W. Bush administration's Department of Justice. Congressional investigations focused on whether the Department of Justice and the White House were using the U.S. Attorney positions for political advantage. Allegations were that some of the attorneys were targeted for dismissal to impede investigations of Republican politicians or that some were targeted for their failure to initiate investigations that would damage Democratic politicians or hamper Democratic-leaning voters.

A subsequent report by the Justice Department Inspector General in October 2008 found that the process used to fire the first seven attorneys and two others dismissed around the same time was "arbitrary", "fundamentally flawed", and "raised doubts about the integrity of Department prosecution decisions".

----------

See the word 'unprecedented', nitwit??

un·prec·e·dent·ed (n-prs-dntd)
adj.
Having no previous example

----------

Your lies don't work here, Teabagger.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#914300 May 29, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn. You never answered the question I asked. You pretend to have military service experience. Were you one of the frauds pretending to be Vietnam veterans in the so-called Vietnam Veterans Against the War?
Or, are you not old enough to have done that?
And, I told you once, adress your elders with "yes, sir" and "no, sir" and "yes, ma'am" and "no, ma'am". Don't make me take my belt of and pull your pants down to whip you.
You did? Are you some sort of 'civilian commander' son?

wow.
LIES DONT HELP BARAK

Bronx, NY

#914301 May 29, 2013
Other, slicker operatives promote the dangerous notion that progressive political aims will be achieved by virtue of rapid demographic change in the United States. Rather than defend Obama’s indefensible record in office, Bill Fletcher and Carl Davidson described the 2012 election as a contest that pits “the changing demographics of the U.S.” against the forces of “far right irrationalism” that are trying to turn back the “demographic and political clock.” In this construct, the substance of politics is totally removed, replaced by faith in the innate political inclinations of younger whites and the growing non-white population. Obama’s expanded theaters of war, his disregard of international law, his servility to Wall Street and contempt for the historical Black political consensus – none of this matters to Fletcher and Davidson, whosearticle was titled,“The 2012 Elections Have Little To Do With Obama’s Record … Which Is Why We Are Voting For Him.”

It is becoming a common theme: that the darkening of America will somehow lead inexorably to profound changes in power structures. Just sit back and wait for the demographic revolution. Such thinking is appropriate to Madison Avenue, which plots demographic changes like the wolf anticipates the migratory patterns of the caribou. Demographics are important, but are not magic. All that can be safely predicted based on U.S. demographic trends is that there will be more Black and brown (especially brown) faces in positions of authority, elected and appointed, and that the presence of these darker faces may actually make Wall Street’s rule more palatable. Four years of Obama has already provided us with that lesson.

For those who are looking for an easy route to the Promised Land, one without struggle, in which the course of the revolution can be numerically charted just as McDonald’s displays its billions of hamburgers sold, 2042 is the magic number. That’s when U.S. Census demographers project that persons now classified as non-white will outnumber white Anglos. But, who will actually occupy the pinnacles of power in this non-white majority nation, and wield whatever influence the U.S. retains in the world? Based on current trends, according to a 2012 report by Boston-based United for a Fair Economy,“the overwhelming share of the nation’s income and wealth will remain solidly in White hands.” Tim Sullivan, co-author of the report on “The Emerging Majority,” says the numbers paint a picture that looks very much like South Africa, with the white minority on top, requiring a vast police presence to keep the non-white majority in check.

Such an outcome is not written in stone, either, but is likely in the absence of a sustained movement to topple corporate power and disassemble the structures of U.S. imperialism. However, such a movement will never coalesce under the guidance of the Fletchers and Davidsons, who counsel folks to go with the demographic flow. And, we have already experienced the disaster of corporate rule via dark proxy.

2042 will only be a good year if people fight to make it so. Majorities hold no magic, and never have.

“If there is no struggle, there is no progress.”- Frederick Douglass.

THEY NEVER LEARN SMH THEY SOLD BLACKS OUT FOR OBAMA
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#914302 May 29, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever lily, lesonana or whoever you are at the moment.
Bush isn't president-nut case!
Nothing of your "look over here" changes the facts of what happened in the IRS, the Holder scandal or what happen in Benghazi.
We will repeat "57 states" until the moron who said it is no longer in power.
Again you do the childish Yeah routine. Only a nutcase would think that anybody here would give a rat *** what someone like you would think of them.
lol! Like I said son, you people refuse to move up!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#914303 May 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Flake is a moron.
Claims that the market is doomed, yet he refuses to sell his stocks in spite of his beliefs.
Proof that even he doesn't believe his own propaganda.
He reminds me of the Lil Abner character Joe Btfspik.

Flack's been talking about a 30% correction since this thread began and the market was less than half of today's value. Gas was going to be $7, electric bills were going up by 800%, and ordinary beer would go over $20 per 24 count.

And now it's cute little Smithfield Hams, in cute little Smithfield VA. LMAO, Smithfield has plants in Europe and "gasp" Mexico with worldwide sales of over $13 billion.
LIES DONT HELP BARAK

Bronx, NY

#914304 May 29, 2013
More War,“Kill Courts” at Home. The Real Meaning of Obama’s National Security Speeches
This past Thursday and Friday, President Obama delivered two speeches designed to outline his new thinking on national security and counter-terrorism. While much was made in the media of the president’s statements at the National Defense University and the US Naval Academy suggesting that the most active phase of US military action overseas was coming to an end, this “new” approach is but the same old policy wrapped in new packaging. In these addresses, the president panders to the progressives, while continually expanding and solidifying the “enabling act” principle.

The president will continue and even expand drone attacks overseas because they are “less deadly” than ground invasions. He promises to be more careful in the future.

He is entertaining the introduction of “kill courts” which will meet in secret to decide who is to be executed without trial or charge. He promises these will have sufficient oversight.

He will seek a new and updated Authorization for the Use of Military Force to expand his legal authority to wage war wherever and whenever he wants. He promises it will one day be repealed.

He will continue to indefinitely detain at Guantanamo individuals who have been neither charged nor convicted of any crime, and who cannot even be tried because they were tortured and thus the evidence is tainted. He promises to “commit to a process of closing GTMO.”

The speech speaks of more war and more killing and more interventionism all masked in the language of withdrawal.

The president warns of the threats of the new al-Qaeda affiliates that have sprung up in places like Iraq without explaining that it was the US invasion of Iraq that opened the door to their entry in the first place. There was no al-Qaeda in Iraq before the US overthrow of Saddam Hussein, just as there was little extremism in Libya before the US attack on that country in 2011.

The president claims that “unrest in the Arab world has also allowed extremists to gain a foothold in countries like Libya and Syria.” However, it was the US-led attack on Libya that resulted in extremists gaining power there, with many fighters afterward spreading unrest and destruction by joining the wars against the Syrian and Malian regimes. The extremists brought to de facto power in places like Benghazi were responsible for the murder of the US ambassador, yet the president says nothing about that unintended consequence of his interventionist policies.

He calls for even more interventionism in the future, but he promises that it will be a different kind of interventionism. He wants the US to shape democratic transitions in Tunisia, Egypt, and Libya while actively supporting those seeking to overthrow the government in Syria.

He wants to take nation-building to a whole new level, urging that the US “help countries modernize economies, upgrade education, and encourage entrepreneurship.” He promises to battle extremism overseas by “training security forces in Libya, maintaining peace agreements between Israel and its neighbors, feeding the hungry in Yemen, building schools in Pakistan, and creating reservoirs of goodwill that marginalize extremists.”

Prevented this

#914305 May 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're one of the nitwits who willingly allowed crooks like Rmoney to move American jobs to China, beggaring the USA and making China rich with American Dollars from WalMart.
Now the chickens are coming home to roost, you idiot.
Remember, you supported Rmoney, who made a fortune investing in China and closing American Companies.
I would say Billy Clinton's legacy should be "Worst President Ever"-and the shame has nothing to do with Monica Lewinsky and everything to do with the fact that the biggest beneficiaries of his administration were Wall Street, Chinese factory owners and U.S. banks and the biggest losers were blue collar workers. Mitt Romney may have run a company that outsourced jobs but Clinton ran a country that did.

Clinton had the gall to accuse those who opposed China's entry into the WTO of "aligning themselves with the Chinese army and hard-liners in Beijing who do not want accession for China." Clinton claimed that the agreement that he championed "creates a win-win result for both countries," arguing that exports to China "now support hundreds of thousands of American jobs" and "these figures can grow substantially."

Clinton, your hero, screwed America-get it through your head.

Location hidden

#914306 May 29, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Be careful. You are crossing a line.
You hateful nitwits crossed the line years ago with your attacks on our President, our economy, our Capitalist System.

You can GFY trucker. Lorac deserves whatever insults she recieves, due to her lies, racism and hatred for her fellow Citizens.

Same for you. I notice you say nothing when Fenris and Electron come here with disgusting graphic homophobic insults.

Until you address and correct your fellow nitwits, you will recieve what you dispense.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#914307 May 29, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>GW Bush made errors in appointing democrats to positions. He thought he was being bi-partisan. As evidenced by you he made a mistake. Democrats did not belong in a Republican administration.
lol! Funny how Colin Powell was a military hero under bushie boy, but thrown under the bus once Obama put him on his cabinet.

Military service was a great political tool until cons couldn't use it!

I love this comedy channel.

Prevented this

#914308 May 29, 2013
flack wrote:
IRS scandal now traced to the White House! This thing just became the headline act.
Holder to be put on the hot seat. Will end up under the bus in less than a week!
LOL...as the liberals cry...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,893
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min Earthling-1 49,247
Abby 12-22 25 min Mister Tonka 5
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 31 min Frijoles 71,131
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Deputy Dog 98,857
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 2 hr Le Jimbo 20
Amy 12-22 2 hr cheluzal 8
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]