Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#914266 May 29, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Good thing you can make a claim to know more with nothing more than vacuum!
Sure thing, Hoover.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#914267 May 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Jason reprises his hissy fits again in an emotional break over being picked on by 'Yeah'!!
You can't take the heat, well, you know crybaby.
He wasn't responding to me- nut case.
Yeah acts like the senile old fart he is and we make fun of his childish commentary all the time. No one is getting "hurt" by his childish nonsense here. You are as dumb as he is if you even think that is a possibility.
You are the one who appears to be in melt down here. Tell us all about your disappointment in your idol -Obama. We understand.
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

#914268 May 29, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>great, concise summary of Obama's economic plans in the name of "fairness."
i'd still love to see Moochelle divide up the cost of one of her or her daughters many expensive vacations and redistribute it to takers in the name of "fairness."
She's rich! She could if she wanted to & still be rich! What's the real problem? Are you jealous? Here's some encouraging words," the Obamas had money before barracks historic victories". Michelle dressed better than you & looked better than you before she became 1st Lady! They took vacations yearly before they swept the presidency. And oh, that's part of the perks of being the president. Get over it, you're starting to look or sound pathetic!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#914269 May 29, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a childish tirade.
Posting Bush's quotes is a 'childish tirade'??

You're really desperate now, Jason.

So what is it when you nitwits repeat the '57 states' nonsense for 5 years, repeatedly??

You lose again, you emotionally overwrought pipsqueak.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#914270 May 29, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You're smelling the work of the t-p son.
Damn. You never answered the question I asked. You pretend to have military service experience. Were you one of the frauds pretending to be Vietnam veterans in the so-called Vietnam Veterans Against the War?
Or, are you not old enough to have done that?
And, I told you once, adress your elders with "yes, sir" and "no, sir" and "yes, ma'am" and "no, ma'am". Don't make me take my belt of and pull your pants down to whip you.
RUSH10ME

Warsaw, VA

#914271 May 29, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Wonder how long before they move the headquarters out of Smithfield? That will destroy that nice little town. I always enjoy going through there.
I am personaly more worried that the Chinese are going to be in control of such a food source .

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#914272 May 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to speak to the drunken behavior of the Bush twins on their many overseas vacations??
"Busted for Breaking Drinking Laws in Texas, First Twins Jenna and Barbara Bush Are Learning the Hard Way That, Like It or Not, the Eyes of the Nation Are on Them"
http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/...
----------
I thought not.
Go service the homeless guys, Janey. They need someone to relieve their stress. Your foul mouth fits the bill perfectly.
if the eyes of a nation are on the President and his family while GW Bush was in office...where was O'bama the day/night of Benghazi...where was he?

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#914273 May 29, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Your hatred for the black man in the white house has your logic__or maybe it's the insulin.
Whatever__you're batsht crazy. Post with American Lady and Shinyerection, they're one in the same and just like you high voltage racists.
Can you pick your nose and say "Doh!" at the same time?

Sure you can.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#914274 May 29, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>What difference does it make if 300 million people in this country are racists, as you say....O'BAMA IS STILL THE PRESIDENT!
Well, I never actually said that but I'll take credit for it and add that he's making more progress than most would have ever dreamed.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#914275 May 29, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
so auntie, wasn't the head of the IRS appointed by Bush? So why didn't the IRS leadership, including the commissioner take better action??
Douglas H Shulman was the IRS commissioner in the run up to the 2012 elections. He took Office Mar 24, 2008 and left Nov 9, 2012. That would make him a Bush Appointee.
so yes why wasn't more done? Maybe he's a good friend of FEMA director Brownie and just a competent.
Shulman donated $500 to the Democratic Party before the 2004 election. He was appointed in 2008.

There goes your argument right out the window.

Location hidden

#914276 May 29, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>A little wee wee'd up there aren't ya?
Seems it really lit up you wingnuts.

You're the second who got your jaws jacked when faced with the verbal ignorance of Bush, your favorite.

You want more??

OK

----------

"In terms of the economy, look, I inherited a recession, I am ending on a recession." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Jan. 12, 2009

"Yesterday, you made note of my -- the lack of my talent when it came to dancing. But nevertheless, I want you to know I danced with joy. And no question Liberia has gone through very difficult times." --George W. Bush, speaking with the president of Liberia, Washington, D.C., Oct. 22, 2008

"This thaw -- took a while to thaw, it's going to take a while to unthaw." --George W. Bush, on liquidity in the markets, Alexandria, La., Oct. 20, 2008

"Anyone engaging in illegal financial transactions will be caught and persecuted." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2008

"I think it was in the Rose Garden where I issued this brilliant statement: If I had a magic wand -- but the president doesn't have a magic wand. You just can't say,'low gas.'" --George W. Bush, Washington D.C., July 15, 2008

----------

that should cause a break in your false teeth as your jaws tighten!!
Mr E

Buffalo, NY

#914277 May 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Opposition to excessive taxation is completely unrelated to illegal tax avoidance.
Opposition to excessive taxation is an educational function and not partisan politics...unless, of course, one party is founded on taxing the crap out of the citizens to support a bunch of moochers.
There is much more to the Tea Party than being opposed to "excessive taxation", they are also anti-government. So, isn't it logical that thier TAX EXEMPT applications are scrutinized?

FYI: here is a link that explains the distribution of government subsidies (spoiler alert: if you define "subsidy" to include tax breaks/credits, the wealthiest Americans are the real moochers; see #7 figure 3)
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...

Location hidden

#914278 May 29, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>if the eyes of a nation are on the President and his family while GW Bush was in office...where was O'bama the day/night of Benghazi...where was he?
DUH --- He was in Washington, DC.

Where were you??

You're reduced to asking imbecilic questions??

I really lit up your dumb ass, didn't I??

I'm lovin' it!!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#914281 May 29, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>I am personaly more worried that the Chinese are going to be in control of such a food source .
I use to go to both plants and the headquarters every day for a while. I loved the employee tent sales once a month. I know this from the people who work there that most of all the products produced there went to China anyway. But I agree they could drive prices up if they chose to do so. Or shut all the plants down. There are at least 4 around here.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#914282 May 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Posting Bush's quotes is a 'childish tirade'??
You're really desperate now, Jason.
So what is it when you nitwits repeat the '57 states' nonsense for 5 years, repeatedly??
You lose again, you emotionally overwrought pipsqueak.
Whatever lily, lesonana or whoever you are at the moment.

Bush isn't president-nut case!

Nothing of your "look over here" changes the facts of what happened in the IRS, the Holder scandal or what happen in Benghazi.

We will repeat "57 states" until the moron who said it is no longer in power.

Again you do the childish Yeah routine. Only a nutcase would think that anybody here would give a rat *** what someone like you would think of them.

Location hidden

#914283 May 29, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>I am personaly more worried that the Chinese are going to be in control of such a food source .
You're one of the nitwits who willingly allowed crooks like Rmoney to move American jobs to China, beggaring the USA and making China rich with American Dollars from WalMart.

Now the chickens are coming home to roost, you idiot.

Remember, you supported Rmoney, who made a fortune investing in China and closing American Companies.

Prevented this

#914284 May 29, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
really like Senator "Wide Stance" Craig
or VP Cheney after shooting his hunting buddy in the face. anyone else would have had to undergone a breathalyser test
or Sen Trent Lott
How about the mother of all scandals
WE KNOW SADDAM HAS WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION AND IS A THREAT TO THE UNITED STATES. WE HAVE TO ACT NOW BEFORE A MUSHROOM CLOUD APPEARS OVER A U.S. CITY.
who exactly stepped down for that one again?
"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#914285 May 29, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, where can I get some of that kool aid?
www.foxnews.com

Prevented this

#914286 May 29, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I never actually said that but I'll take credit for it and add that he's making more progress than most would have ever dreamed.
I agree, it is a fricking nightmare. Black as night, racist huh?

Location hidden

#914287 May 29, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Shulman donated $500 to the Democratic Party before the 2004 election. He was appointed in 2008.
There goes your argument right out the window.
He was appointed by Bush, you idiot.

How do you figure that makes the argument invalid??

Did or did not Bush appoint the man to the IRS??

what does a campaign contribution have to do with Bush appointing the guy??

Your sorry assed excuses are getting old.

Go take a walk, smokey.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 6 min Le Jimbo 22
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 31 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,903
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Grau 68,893
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 49,250
The Road to Perdition is strewn with the corpses 1 hr Star Thugs Lose 16
Abby 12-22 2 hr Mister Tonka 5
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 71,131
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Deputy Dog 98,857
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance