Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,965)

Showing posts 839,281 - 839,300 of1,071,429
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
why do you hate America so much??
You appear to be a communist in drag.
I guess you prefer that Louis Farrahkan tells his Muslim followers at the Nation of Islam and the DNC that Obama is the "Messiah??"

Your obsession with sellout and idiot is amusing you old fool. YET you will let moron kill the planet with stupid and ghetto ignorance, so all will suffer. Why do you hate intelligence?

It's the culture...

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing that would improve the government bureaucracy would be to blow it up and start over.
Galt resorts to anarchy as the only option--how Bolshevik of you.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
The Feds are pumping money into the economy. This is what is creating a false sense of confidence. It is weakening the dollar and inviting inflation sooner than later.
The percentage of working age Americans with a job has fallen from 60.6% to 58.6% since Obama has been president, 40% of all American workers are making $20,000 a year or less, median household income has declined for four years in a row and poverty in the United States is absolutely exploding.
The "quantitative easing" and money printing by the Federal Reserve has worked out wonderfully for Wall Street but has definitely not made things easier for the middle class.
http://www.commoditytrademantra.com/economic-...
Can any Homer Simpson out there please tell me how they can feel more confident?
"The Sky is Falling if we don't listen to carol "

Post Number 9,867 and counting
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Is Aunt Bettie Lou pulling a Jan Brewer on you? Poking her finger in your nose?:-D
Betty claims to be a teacher so the 'knowledge' and political prose is rather scary.
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You say nothing, but launch your own ad hominem attack!! LOL
You nitwits are ssssoooo stupid. You missed where I taught her that one of the Tsarnev brothers was an American citizen, right??
Stupid is as you do.
It's the culture..........
Is it strange that not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Liberals??

It's the culture...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing that would improve the government bureaucracy would be to blow it up and start over.
... speaking of terrorim and terrorists....
SNOTsurpriZed

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I am finally being flushed out of my various proxy locations.
What a sick person I am, with proxies all over the nation so I can display my insanity with a variety of sockpuppets.
I'm so desperate I brought Yeah out of the closet.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many other doctors who prefer to focus on medicine instead of paperwork.
The savings realized by eliminating the clerks needed to process claims for private or government insurance is enormous.
I know. I have one. He still accepts insurance but has two cost structures for cash and insurance. I'm betting he will drop the insurance half next year.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

While employers wrestle with ways to meet the requirements of President Obama’s health care law, most Americans want the option of less health insurance coverage and more take home pay.

If they had a choice, 59% of Likely U.S. Voters would choose a less expensive health insurance plan that covered only major medical expenses and a bigger paycheck. The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that just 31% would opt instead for a more expensive insurance policy that covered just about everything and receive a smaller paycheck.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghost drooling again. The cancer isn't growing fast enough.
Nobraina proving his stupidity..........again.

Tell us more of your lies about being in CA.

Realtime busted you, yet the lies from nobraina persist.

His crazy knows no bounds.

He's the sort of nitwit who has to plan to be spontaneous tomorrow.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
SNOTsurpriZed

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I have!! I have been fondling myself to the point of near exhaustion and our psychiatrists have become extremely concerned about one personality in particular in our little multiple personality party, and that would be YOU Nuculur option!! You are the one with the biggest obsession regarding the contents of our diaper! Now be a good girl and stop it, at least while the hospital staff is watching. They will tell the doctor and we will be put into another "time out" again!! Then who will judge the posts ???
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
The Feds are pumping money into the economy. This is what is creating a false sense of confidence. It is weakening the dollar and inviting inflation sooner than later.
The percentage of working age Americans with a job has fallen from 60.6% to 58.6% since Obama has been president, 40% of all American workers are making $20,000 a year or less, median household income has declined for four years in a row and poverty in the United States is absolutely exploding.
The "quantitative easing" and money printing by the Federal Reserve has worked out wonderfully for Wall Street but has definitely not made things easier for the middle class.
Can any Homer Simpson out there please tell me how they can feel more confident?
Interest rates shot up above 2% to 2.1%. If that trend intensifies we are in big trouble!!!! It's not if but when.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Repeating doesn't make anything you say a fact son.
It simply means you can support your opinion.

http://www.nbcnews.com/business/feds-been-goo...

"We've made rich people richer," Dallas Fed President Richard Fisher told CNBC in a Monday interview.

"This is great for the (Warren) Buffetts and for others who can take advantage of this multiple of great money and cheap money that's been available," he added. "The question is, what have we done for the working men and women of America?"

http://www.cnbc.com/id/100565931

I know...too much work to click on the links and comprehend the information posted.

Just go back to whatever you were doing...as disgusting as it was.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Galt resorts to anarchy as the only option--how Bolshevik of you.
Galt prefers the 'Timothy Mcveigh/Terry Nichols' method to fix government.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell George Bush is no where as stupid as a I know nothing obama.... LMFAO
Obama's IRS will be obama's undoing with deep shit on the horizon for obama you idiot and all you can do is rag on Bush and look like an idiot you moron LMFAO..
It's the culture...
Holder has become an Achilles' heel. When you hear progressives like Axelrod stating publicly to cut him loose, you know there is a vulnerability.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
You advocate single payer!
Like ALL OUR COMPETITORS ALREADY EMBRACE.
Not one advanced nation runs it like the USA.
SINGLE PAYER! SAVES TRILLIONS: for them.
REPUBLICANS: DUMBEST ON EARTH FOR SO LONG!
Absolutely!

The single payer should be the consumer for routine medical care, with true insurance to cover catastrophic care.
SNOTsurpriZed

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
I am "Yeah" silly. We are the same person. And sorry, no can do!! After being crowned "Queen of the May" a few weeks back here at the facility we abide in, we are just slightly worn out when it comes to "poles" if you catch my drift!! Get back to us in a week or so, after we have fully recovered from the May Queen festivities!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi sock.
Waxturd gets increasingly desperate.

I'm lovin' it!!

Now he pulls Old Goober out of the closet.

Just when Goober's oral magic had Jimmy ready to squirt!!

SNOTsurpriZed

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell me! I'm the one who's always on it!! The doctor's are beginning to think we have a slight obsession!!! Try keeping your hands out of our diaper for half a second!! If they tie our hands down we won't be able to judge the posts!!! That won't do huggybuggy!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
President Bush and President Clinton are good friends.
Went to Haiti Together and raise money together
http://www.clintonbushhaitifund.org/
Your partisan act became funny years ago
President Clinton didn't spend every day trashing President Bush and blaming him for his failures.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 839,281 - 839,300 of1,071,429
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

91 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min wojar 173,536
NRA mouthpiece Wayne LaPierre quiet 25 min URAStoopidFOOKUDieBastard 27
Negra Nagin gets 10 years-YEAH 42 min DontFOOKWithMeStarNazis 4
Amy 7-10 45 min PEllen 7
Black boys are more likely to be tried as adult... 45 min ThatsCuzTheyDoAdultCrimes 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 56 min PEllen 97,427
Democrats Want the Power to Ban Books, Repeal F... 57 min Paul Joseph Watson 1
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE