Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,964)

Showing posts 839,261 - 839,280 of1,073,354
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>???? Really? How so?
Is Aunt Bettie Lou pulling a Jan Brewer on you? Poking her finger in your nose?:-D
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I realize you are a libtard but good grief you can't even understand what you yourself wrote!!!
Why son?

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
"Waaaaaaaaaaaa"!!
Dont be a crybaby kneegrow, tony....
I'm white. You're a degenerate racist. Own it.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> We need about a million more just like him. I'm afraid however you have raised the ire of the big government loons on here by posting this!!!
There are many other doctors who prefer to focus on medicine instead of paperwork.

The savings realized by eliminating the clerks needed to process claims for private or government insurance is enormous.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> You forget it was republican senator Phil Gramm who was behind loosening the banking regulators control and allow banks the same risky speculative buying practices that brought on the Great Depression in 1929.
Ah, yes! GLB!

I forgot about that! Good catch!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Disability claims are out of control, with 45% of recent veterans claiming disability.
The VA should act quickly on the obviously valid claims and dismiss those that are bogus.
As a coward who never served his nation,funny you'd comment on veterans.

You prove again that you hate all Americans, veterans included.

You advocate just what the IRS was doing with bogus Teabagger claims for tax exemption. LOL

You're too stupid to see how hard it is to tell one from another.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Repeating doesn't make anything you say a fact son.
It simply means you can support your opinion.
Correction...

"It simply means you CAN'T support your opinion."
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Tell it to republicans who are blocking Obama's reforms to the government bureaucracy that will make it more efficient and cost-effective.
The only thing that would improve the government bureaucracy would be to blow it up and start over.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny that you appear adept at launching ad hominem attacks but woefully unprepared to answer to the posters accusations. Very telling
You say nothing, but launch your own ad hominem attack!! LOL

You nitwits are ssssoooo stupid. You missed where I taught her that one of the Tsarnev brothers was an American citizen, right??

Stupid is as you do.

It's the culture..........
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Wal-Mart Stores pleaded guilty Tuesday to improperly dumping hazardous waste in California and Missouri, agreeing to pay almost $82 million in fines.
The retailer was charged with six counts of violating the Clean Water Act in California and one count of violating a federal law related to pesticide disposal in Missouri.
The guilty plea on all counts brings to an end years of investigations and legal wrangling that pitted the nation’s largest retailer against government authorities over charges that employees were throwing hazardous products in the trash and into sewage systems.
While the legal issues have not made a significant dent in the retail giant’s finances, they have prompted Wal-Mart to revamp its procedures. The company has added training on proper waste disposal for its store employees and created a compliance office consisting of former officials with the Environmental Protection Agency, among other people.
The problems stem from incidents beginning in 2003. At the time, Wal-Mart workers tossed products, like bleach and fertilizer, into the trash or the local sewer system, rather than dealing with them as hazardous waste, according to authorities.
“Retailers like Wal-Mart that generate hazardous waste have a duty to legally and safely dispose of that hazardous waste, and dumping it down the sink was neither legal nor safe,” André Birotte Jr., the United States attorney for the Central District of California, said. In Missouri, the company was routing damaged items that its customers had returned, including pesticides, to a facility where the items were processed for resale without proper permits.“Regulated pesticides were mixed together and offered for sale to customers without the required registration, ingredients, or use information,” the Justice Department said in a statement.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/29/business/wa...
Walmart = part of the problem Flack, part of the problem
“Regulated pesticides were mixed together and offered for sale to customers without the required registration, ingredients, or use information,”
Be careful what you purchase there today Flack.
So, Walmart did the same thing that homeowners do every day when they use bleach-containing products for cleaning.
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a sad liar.
Bush had a Republiclown Congress for 6 years.
He encouraged banks to loosen lending rules.
----------
""White House Philosophy Stoked Mortgage Bonfire"
"But the story of how we got here is partly one of Mr. Bush’s own making, according to a review of his tenure that included interviews with dozens of current and former administration officials.
From his earliest days in office, Mr. Bush paired his belief that Americans do best when they own their own home with his conviction that markets do best when let alone.
He pushed hard to expand homeownership, especially among minorities, an initiative that dovetailed with his ambition to expand the Republican tent — and with the business interests of some of his biggest donors. But his housing policies and hands-off approach to regulation encouraged lax lending standards."
Mercifully Bush is gone and has been gone for going on 5 years you idiot. Bush isn't today's newspaper you moron, he's last year's newspaper you nitwit! Stuck in the past you deranged fool??

With deep shit on the horizon for obama you idiot and all you can do is rag on Bush and look like an idiot you moron..

Just a pathetic old fool ranting against his failures and miserable condition living in the past... You never grow tired of making a complete idiot out of yourself do you dumbass??

It's the culture...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing that would improve the government bureaucracy would be to blow it up and start over.
why do you hate America so much??

You appear to be a communist in drag.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

The Feds are pumping money into the economy. This is what is creating a false sense of confidence. It is weakening the dollar and inviting inflation sooner than later.

The percentage of working age Americans with a job has fallen from 60.6% to 58.6% since Obama has been president, 40% of all American workers are making $20,000 a year or less, median household income has declined for four years in a row and poverty in the United States is absolutely exploding.

The "quantitative easing" and money printing by the Federal Reserve has worked out wonderfully for Wall Street but has definitely not made things easier for the middle class.

http://www.commoditytrademantra.com/economic-...

Can any Homer Simpson out there please tell me how they can feel more confident?

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many other doctors who prefer to focus on medicine instead of paperwork.
The savings realized by eliminating the clerks needed to process claims for private or government insurance is enormous.
Yes, there are 'many other doctors who prefer to pocket their cash from Medicare rather than provide quality care to their patients. Obamacare stopped all that by eliminating waste, fraud, and abuse in Medicare by doctors, and big health providers.

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Get used to it, I'm having a ball exposing this Republican hypocrisy and won't quit until it stops. Its like having a living billboard to show all visitors to this site the pathetic desperation of you right wing losers to win at anything, even if you have to cheat to do it.
p.s.
Although you may be a moron, the one I was referring to was waxturd. Re-read the comment, or have someone read it to you.
Dag Nab It! My sockpuppet ID was disabled and banned. Maybe it is because I was FOS about the Democrats and Obama on gun control? Us Democrats will lie about anything.

Where's my judgeits?
OBAMA the GENIUS

Youngsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You advocate single payer!

Like ALL OUR COMPETITORS ALREADY EMBRACE.

Not one advanced nation runs it like the USA.

SINGLE PAYER! SAVES TRILLIONS: for them.

REPUBLICANS: DUMBEST ON EARTH FOR SO LONG!
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
As a coward who never served his nation,funny you'd comment on veterans.
You prove again that you hate all Americans, veterans included.
You advocate just what the IRS was doing with bogus Teabagger claims for tax exemption. LOL
You're too stupid to see how hard it is to tell one from another.
How many times have you been out of the loop nutsack and called others liars and had to be proven wrong and brought up to snuff you idiot? How many you nutcase?? We've lost count...

Your obsession and addiction to idiot is Not only amusing, but stupid you old fool....

It's the culture...

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm white. You're a degenerate racist. Own it.
Aren't you the degenerate phag trannie? Hmmmm, what's worse?

You.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll repeat it again. Picking your nose is obviously too tempting.
The Democrats, led by President Clinton, loosened requirements for bank mortgage loans and threatened to prosecute banks who didn't comply with the regulators demands.
They continued to resist every effort to rein it in to avoid the impending crisis of which they were repeatedly warned about all the way up until 2007.
Now let me hear you say "DOH!"
President Bush and President Clinton are good friends.

Went to Haiti Together and raise money together
http://www.clintonbushhaitifund.org/

Your partisan act became funny years ago

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
why do you hate America so much??
You appear to be a communist in drag.
Hi sock.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 839,261 - 839,280 of1,073,354
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info