Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#914176 May 29, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Chris Christie is going to switch his fat ass to democrat like he is. He won't be running against Hillary.
That's great!!

Christie was your only hope of winning the Presidency.

Who ya gonna run, one of the insane Bros., Cruz or Rand??

Please do, it will be the biggest loss you nitwits have ever faced.

Far worse than the idiot Rmoney or McCain losses.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#914177 May 29, 2013
Mr E wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooooooo, then it must be logical for the IRS to more closley examine an application for TAX EXEMPT status from political groups whose ideology involves NOT PAYING TAXES???? A discrimination against "zones", so to speak...hmmm????
Your libtard groups get tax exempt status as well, moron, but since you are a fascist Democrat, see no problems. You are scum.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#914178 May 29, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You know dk about how the stock market is affected by the global markets-sell offs, you think it's all about Ben.
The DOW will reach +/- 15,750 between late June and mid July then level off for several months to a year unless some crazy sht breaks out due to Syria. Crazy sht like Israel becoming involved in a major way.
I knew when I saw Nuk that Realtime would be showing up

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#914179 May 29, 2013
Homer wrote:
Homer always checks out the Fox News headlines to see what has you rightwingers fired up.
Feel free to check out NBC, CNBC, CBS, CNN and even articles on MSNBC. They're finally getting it too.

You're among the growing minority who still wants to believe something that isn't true so very, very badly.

You must be crushed.

Here's a special "Doh!" just for you.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#914180 May 29, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said, we'll all be dead before it collapses again. Go take your nap. Surely there is some Communist Chinese made, poorly packaged chemicals with missing labels you can be purchasing from Walmart right about now.
Homer planning an early demise?
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#914181 May 29, 2013
Hungary torches 500 hectares of GM corn to eradicate GMOs from food supply

http://www.naturalnews.com/040525_Hungary_GM_...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#914182 May 29, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>It's not my plan, Homer doesn't have any hatred.
Big opening for a moderate Democrat like Homer to begin running now for 2016.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#914183 May 29, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, <quoted text>lol! As opposed to a president like bushie boy who claims to be in the Bible?
wow.
What a slimeball you are.
That is all Yeah has.

Location hidden

#914184 May 29, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Go look at the stock market graph for the last 5 years. You can tell where Ben stopped printing each spring. The only thing that stopped the crash was the printing presses cranking up again. They will have to stop soon if interest rates keep going up. That will cause the market correction of around 30%-40%. It is being propped up with plastic money. It won't last much longer.
A broken clock is correct more often than you are.

Not a one of your lame-assed predictions have come to pass.

Remember $7 gasoline??

Remember Obamacare is UnConstitutional??

Remember Americans will never re-elect Obama??

You and your merry band of morons keep wishing for disaster, but all you are is losers.

You're a dumb truck driver that supports Monsanto and WalMart, two criminal enterprises.

I note you were silent when your fellow nitwits were all about attacking Monsanto.

You are nothing but a coward. Too afraid to defend your own stock picks.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#914185 May 29, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Chris Matthews has been a slobbering supporter of Obama.
Chris Mathews belongs to the Fascist Democrat Party, so it's OK.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#914186 May 29, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Media Matters holds a charity tax exemption
Media matters belongs to the Fascist Democrat Party, so it's OK.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#914187 May 29, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
The chinese are buying Smithfield foods the biggest supplier of pork products on earth for a reported 4.7 billion it makes the Beljum purchase of Anheizer Busch look like a drop in the bucket.
Nice try, but Anheuser Busch sale price was $52 billion.

Location hidden

#914188 May 29, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You know dk about how the stock market is affected by the global markets-sell offs, you think it's all about Ben.
The DOW will reach +/- 15,750 between late June and mid July then level off for several months to a year unless some crazy sht breaks out due to Syria. Crazy sht like Israel becoming involved in a major way.
Flake is a moron.

Claims that the market is doomed, yet he refuses to sell his stocks in spite of his beliefs.

Proof that even he doesn't believe his own propaganda.

Location hidden

#914189 May 29, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Hungary torches 500 hectares of GM corn to eradicate GMOs from food supply
http://www.naturalnews.com/040525_Hungary_GM_...
Be careful.

Flake is a Monsanto investor.

Soon he'll call you a libtard!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#914191 May 29, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> You have a twisted notion of what a lie is---Holder testified that he gave the go-ahead AFTER a federal judge granted a limited warrant to the FBI to check a reporter's phone records . Perfectly legal under espionage and anti-terrorism laws that you republicans are still pushing to make stronger !:-D
The fact that two other federal judges turned him down before Holder found a stooge judge should have given Holder some indication that he was on dangerous ground.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#914192 May 29, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you mean the future of right wing radicals son?
No.

Try keeping your Stupid Question limit to 20 per day.

You are wasting precious resources.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#914193 May 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
The stinky little Teabagger is lying again.
There is 0 chance that Holder will be found guilty of anything.
After all, all you've got is lies and stupidity on your side.
----------
""Willfully and contrary to any such oath" is the critical language. It necessitates that the testimony must be 1) false and 2) intentionally false. A mistake doesn't count.
----------
You lose again, you rabid piece of dog feces.
Progressive meltdown.

Jonathan Turley, another Obama supporter, joins Axelrod calling for Holder to resign.

The claim he is attempting to justify his claim is more ludicrous then just out right lying. I never intended to prosecute the reporter when I signed a voucher to the court stating the person was a suspect.

I know this is LOSS on you but others get it.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#914194 May 29, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said, we'll all be dead before it collapses again. Go take your nap. Surely there is some Communist Chinese made, poorly packaged chemicals with missing labels you can be purchasing from Walmart right about now.
Ever see a box of Kraft? LOL--now there is some chemicals.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#914195 May 29, 2013
Realtime wrote:
You know dk about how the stock market, alright.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#914196 May 29, 2013
Sorry, should read

What Holder is using to justify his statement is more ludicrous then it would be to out right lie- "I never intended to prosecute the reporter when I signed a voucher to the court stating the person was a suspect."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Jacques Ottawa 181,711
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 37 min Go Blue Forever 82
Deat Abby 12-16 49 min edogxxx 52
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 53 min Go Blue Forever 20
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 1 hr Le Duped 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,876
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 hr JOEL 70,988
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:07 pm PST