Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,961)

Showing posts 839,201 - 839,220 of1,034,242
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
frontporch does this all the time. Claims an article says something and when you click on it .... not to be found. Sometimes the article is on a total different topic.
Every Aspect Of Life In America Is Worse Since Obama Took Over...

It's the culture...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Emaam wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think my stuff is bad, read your junior high school level responses on this page.
Do you just start writing every time a clump of words form in your foggy head?
I am truly sorry that your comprehension skills do not allow you to understand my writing.

Liberalism does that to people.

Check in to your nearest Political Rehab Home. They can help you.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Hey pootie-tang in your mean machine with no date for saturday night.Swillin' the PBR's in front of the boob tube, with the family 'puter on your tv tray next to you. A whole lot of time with nuthin' to do...on a saturday night...boo hoo hoo...:-D
My aquarium makes better sounds than your posts.

And sense.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Boy, you're so full of hate you have no idea what you're saying.
Correction: YOU have no idea what HE is saying. Get remedial.
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I know. Cons can't do that even when the facts show otherwise.
Obama should apologize for knowingly IRS targeting...

Obama continues to further eroded public trust in government and his administration.

The Associated Press that seemingly contradicts public statements by the IRS commissioner, says senior IRS and Obama officials knew agents were targeting political and no-profit groups as early as 2011.

The revelations about the nation's tax agency only contribute to "the profound distrust that the American people have in more and big government and a sellout obama...

It is absolutely chilling that the IRS and the obama administration has been singling out groups for extra review.

The lame stream media along with other democrats, are throwing obama under the bus... Democrats are abandoning obama and jumping ship!

It's the culture...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction: YOU have no idea what HE is saying. Get remedial.
lol! That's correct son. That's because HE has no idea.

You're catching on!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Obama should apologize for knowingly IRS targeting...
Obama continues to further eroded public trust in government and his administration.
The Associated Press that seemingly contradicts public statements by the IRS commissioner, says senior IRS and Obama officials knew agents were targeting political and no-profit groups as early as 2011.
The revelations about the nation's tax agency only contribute to "the profound distrust that the American people have in more and big government and a sellout obama...
It is absolutely chilling that the IRS and the obama administration has been singling out groups for extra review.
The lame stream media along with other democrats, are throwing obama under the bus... Democrats are abandoning obama and jumping ship!
It's the culture...
How is that possible when Obama's poll ratings[51%] have never slipped as low as congressional republicans[6%] who are stonewalling on ending sequestration by passing a balanced budget,implementing Obamacare, gun safety, immigration reform, and meaningful climate legislation.The AP has never said that in public announcement or print.The 'revelations' were that the IRS targeting of tea party groups was a low level pissing match with immediate higher ups who did not like what the IRS agents were doing. Most Americans know that the White House or Obama was never directly involved ; Obama found out about it at the same time as the rest of us--no one was turned down except one liberal group, no one was hurt, no big deal. No where for witch hunter rabid conservatives to go here .

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
frontporch does this all the time. Claims an article says something and when you click on it .... not to be found. Sometimes the article is on a total different topic.
You are apologizing for my reading skills being superior to your own. Thanks; I work very hard on it. I like to read books, a lot of books, and not all by the same writer . I like getting a wide mix of opinions on any issue. Try it;it's fun!
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>How is that possible when Obama's poll ratings[51%] have never slipped as low as congressional republicans[6%] who are stonewalling on ending sequestration by passing a balanced budget,implementing Obamacare, gun safety, immigration reform, and meaningful climate legislation.The AP has never said that in public announcement or print.The 'revelations' were that the IRS targeting of tea party groups was a low level pissing match with immediate higher ups who did not like what the IRS agents were doing. Most Americans know that the White House or Obama was never directly involved ; Obama found out about it at the same time as the rest of us--no one was turned down except one liberal group, no one was hurt, no big deal. No where for witch hunter rabid conservatives to go here .
You seem to be the one who's eating and drinking drunk the Hope and Change shit you idiot...

The Polls of Hope and Change are never Honest or Rev. wRight...

Polls of Hope are for the "Hopelessly" enslaved you idiot...

Obama's IRS will be obama's undoing with deep shit on the horizon for obama you idiot and all you can do is rag on Bush and republicans and look like an idiot you moron..

It's the culture...

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>GFY you drunk peice of white trash , black sperm burbing gutter slut .
Easy dog, don't be crude. You're disrespecting a lady here. Respect Lily as you would for your mother, sister , lover, or casual female acquaintance.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Your links suck just like you idiot.
It's the culture...

You haven't bothered to read any of my links so how would you know.
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

The IRS and AP controversies spell trouble for Obama and Democrats. Trust in government is a key factor in how people vote in midterm elections. All of that is heavily at stake now for 2014.

The IRS packs a bigger political punch...[and] will trigger new congressional hearings and new questions for Obama and his team. More significantly, the IRS sellout and news is a political gift to the Republican Party in 2014.

It's the culture...
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> You are apologizing for my reading skills being superior to your own. Thanks; I work very hard on it. I like to read books, a lot of books, and not all by the same writer . I like getting a wide mix of opinions on any issue. Try it;it's fun!
What needs to change is your lying and bad behavior.. If you ever show yourself in the city of Ft. Lauderdale then I can meet you in the parking lot of 'Christophers night club on oakland park blvd. and rearrange your teeth for you. Does that help?

It's the culture...

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened with the IRS is illegal. No debate to be had. Desperation is to continue to deny the IG report and to repeat some Progressive propagandist site that claims only Progressives were targeted.
We see desperation everywhere here as the denials exceed any connection with reality.
Desperation in tea party ranks that they can't hold off necessary progressive reform much longer --the tide of American public opinion is turning to Obama and the Democrats.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>What needs to change is your lying and bad behavior.. If you ever show yourself in the city of Ft. Lauderdale then I can meet you in the parking lot of 'Christophers night club on oakland park blvd. and rearrange your teeth for you. Does that help?
It's the culture...
Don't be crude and vulgar. You're giving away your low station in life.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> You are apologizing for my reading skills being superior to your own. Thanks; I work very hard on it. I like to read books, a lot of books, and not all by the same writer . I like getting a wide mix of opinions on any issue. Try it;it's fun!
Next time, turn the book right-side up.

Trying to impress your spouse and neighbors doesn't count, Doodette.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Easy dog, don't be crude. You're disrespecting a lady here. Respect Lily as you would for your mother, sister , lover, or casual female acquaintance.
Respect is only deserved when it has been earned.

You and lily have a long, long ways to go yet.
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Desperation in tea party ranks that they can't hold off necessary progressive reform much longer --the tide of American public opinion is turning to Obama and the Democrats.
The tea party will get the last laugh once they sink the IRS with obama...

It's the culture...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! That's correct son. That's because HE has no idea.
You're catching on!
Engrish is your third language, I see.

First, is Pig Latin and 2nd is Liberalish.

Work up the ladder:}
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Don't be crude and vulgar. You're giving away your low station in life.
Who said I was anywhere, not I. Get out more and join your fellow Americans in celebrating Memorial Day. I'll even buy you a drink at Christophers dance club. Ask for Terry. Two fingers or a double shot? Come barefoot if you want, but there's a dress code; stilettos optional with a cocktail dress.

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 839,201 - 839,220 of1,034,242
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 43,013
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 65,124
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Frank 167,628
Abby 4-19 2 hr Mister Tonka 23
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr cheluzal 96,140
gay (May '13) 2 hr anthony23 10
Music Artists A to Z 2 hr _Zoey_ 93
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs