Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1432684 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

American

Rochester, KY

#914585 May 29, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
And Chris Christie is running on the Democratic Ticket in 2016....
So wat's yer point, A-ho?
Actually Christie is the only Repub that could win a Nation wide election. All you FrightWing TeaBag haters are too stupid to let him do it.
rulers

AOL

#914586 May 29, 2013
reps rule

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#914587 May 29, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Chicago grew because of cattle shipping, now it exports bullshit to the whitehouse RealDave.
It's the culture...
The skinny cow is in Chicago now-Piglosi.

Prevented this

#914588 May 29, 2013
American wrote:
<quoted text>Actually Christie is the only Repub that could win a Nation wide election. All you FrightWing TeaBag haters are too stupid to let him do it.
He will never win a Republican Presidential election-he is a classless democrat.

Prevented this

#914589 May 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
TV Ratings: MSNBC Falls Below HLN in May, Rachel Maddow Hits Lows
11:31 AM PDT 5/29/2013 by Michael O'Connell
HLN's wall-to-wall coverage of the Jodi Arias trial has had substantial ratings legs. Surging around the time of the May 8 verdict, the network notched an extremely rare monthly victory: It topped MSNBC in total day and primetime. And with CNN posting its second consecutive month as a distant primetime runner-up to Fox News Channel, MSNBC is in a very precarious fourth place.
Averaging 539,000 viewers in primetime and 175,000 viewers in the adults 25-54 demographic, MSNBC suffered double-digit drops from last May -- down a respective 20 and 19 percent. Losses were less substantial in total day, down 10 percent to an average 346,000 viewers and down 7 percent to 115,000 adults 25-54, while all other nets pulled growth in multiple categories.
The soft start for All In With "Hot Chick" Chris Hayes has not helped. Hayes, down 32 percent in total viewers from The Ed Show last May, has offered a poor lead-in for MSNBC's primetime flagship, The Rachel Maddow Show, at 9 p.m. The show delivered its lowest-rated month since it debuted in September 2008 (717,000 total viewers) and its second lowest with adults 25-54 (210,000). Maddow was topped by typical time slot victor Sean Hannity and CNN's Piers Morgan.
Have you seen that boy Maddow--who could stand to look at the screen?
proud2bwhite

United States

#914590 May 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> I get it. Jane calling the First Lady a fat cow is not hate. Go f*ck yourself Eman & your hypocrisy.
since when is insulting a cow considered hate?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#914591 May 29, 2013
American wrote:
<quoted text>Actually Christie is the only Repub that could win a Nation wide election. All you FrightWing TeaBag haters are too stupid to let him do it.
Shooting spitballs from the Peanut Gallery is cute but we're watching an adult show right now.

Check back for the Kiddie Matinee later tomorrow afternoon.

SNL will be performing a Magic Negro Blackface routine again.
GOPIdiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#914592 May 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghetto trash on parade, the modern Obama man.
Black folks refuse to learn to be human.
classic Nobama
lileesha intoxiquita

Howell, NJ

#914593 May 29, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Busy days, business is going well.
Them boca liquor stores they be doin so well 24/7
GOPIdiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#914594 May 29, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
There's just so many it's like a soap opera. You can only do one story line at a time.
Don't think Holder sees it as a non-scandal since he's about to be kicked to the curb.
You're confusing him with Alberto Gonzales.
At any rate, all of your hyperbole appears to be what we've come to expect from you here on Topix, Lorac:
more hot air.

Lapeer, MI

#914595 May 29, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
You're confusing him with Alberto Gonzales.
At any rate, all of your hyperbole appears to be what we've come to expect from you here on Topix, Lorac:
more hot air.
"we've"?????

Chain Gangs online?

Since when, alfanso?

Lapeer, MI

#914596 May 29, 2013
I am seriously waiting for the NAACP to join forces with the Black Panthers, the ACORN Crime School Alma Mater, Black School Teachers United and the Black Miss America crowd to start some sort of Washington street riots for the Liberal Media cameras.

Maybe they could get David Letterman to do a Tonite Show from the street riots with the Magic Negro doing Stand-Up.

Think of the Ratings rise!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#914597 May 29, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure there are. Lots of them. Many younger ones who come from all ethnic and racial backgrounds.
There are also more and more credible democrats emerging as they join republicans in demanding answers.
Republicans aren't interested in answers, that would destroy their plan of perpetual disruption. Then they would have to be FOR something. Republicans have defined themselves by what they are AGAINST.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#914598 May 29, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>He will never win a Republican Presidential election-he is a classless democrat.
You are finally right about something. There is no such thing as a winning Republican president in the foreseeable future.

Lapeer, MI

#914600 May 29, 2013
Red State Sucker wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans aren't interested in answers, that would destroy their plan of perpetual disruption. Then they would have to be FOR something. Republicans have defined themselves by what they are AGAINST.
Inside of a gang of thieves, if one honest person emerges, they would be, by definition of "honest", against everything the gang does going forward. So be it. In your twisted, inverted eyes, this would somehow be wrong.

Your predilection for black & white, right vs left and good vs evil exposes a childlike mentality of simplicity that is rarely seen in the real world.

This "simplicity" arises form a juvenile need for theatrics, embellishments and loudmouthed drama.

Cute. Made for Sesame St.

Here's my Big Bird to you, Fool.

Lapeer, MI

#914601 May 29, 2013
proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text>since when is insulting a cow considered hate?
She is what's known as Scary Dairy....and Hairy

Lapeer, MI

#914602 May 29, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
There's just so many it's like a soap opera. You can only do one story line at a time.
Don't think Holder sees it as a non-scandal since he's about to be kicked to the curb.
I do not like Soap Operas. They are cheap, shallow portrayals of canned emotions with Children's Playhouse intrigue.

Just like the Magic Negro's Political Playbook and Administration.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#914603 May 29, 2013
Red State Sucker wrote:
<quoted text>
You are finally right about something. There is no such thing as a winning Republican president in the foreseeable future.
Exactly right, the economy is turning for the better the US dollar is starting to get back and this is only the start of the big clean up for the Republican mess left behind. The chance of a Republican President being elected again in the next 20 yrs is about zero.

Lapeer, MI

#914605 May 29, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly right, the economy is turning for the better the US dollar is starting to get back and this is only the start of the big clean up for the Republican mess left behind. The chance of a Republican President being elected again in the next 20 yrs is about zero.
Your little world is cute and cozy, I'm sure. Just like your Tree-House out back with the Brown bag of PB&J. Watch out for Tornadoes, Little boy.

Whistling in the graveyard, you are.

Lapeer, MI

#914606 May 29, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a fat phag tub of Goo. You only like him because you fantasize about his belly shaking like a bowlful of jelly....
On his tail-bone:>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min IB DaMann 61,483
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 37 min District 1 225,356
Don't wanna beat a dead horse.........BUT......... 46 min WickedWitchAMERICA 29
News Teachers' union overwhelmingly votes to authori... 50 min former democrat 1
What fell out of Hillary's pant leg. Something ... 52 min LoadedColostomyBAG 13
Clinton foundation scam, gave 5.7%. That's horr... 55 min ClintonsStoleDaLoot 14
Best quote of the evening on events in Milwaukee: 1 hr Big Al Sharpton 1
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr honeymylove 1,701
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr CrunchyBacon 103,629

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages