Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#914034 May 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghost drooling again. The cancer isn't growing fast enough.
Nobraina proving his stupidity..........again.

Tell us more of your lies about being in CA.

Realtime busted you, yet the lies from nobraina persist.

His crazy knows no bounds.

He's the sort of nitwit who has to plan to be spontaneous tomorrow.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
SNOTsurpriZed

Lakewood, NJ

#914035 May 29, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I have!! I have been fondling myself to the point of near exhaustion and our psychiatrists have become extremely concerned about one personality in particular in our little multiple personality party, and that would be YOU Nuculur option!! You are the one with the biggest obsession regarding the contents of our diaper! Now be a good girl and stop it, at least while the hospital staff is watching. They will tell the doctor and we will be put into another "time out" again!! Then who will judge the posts ???
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#914036 May 29, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
The Feds are pumping money into the economy. This is what is creating a false sense of confidence. It is weakening the dollar and inviting inflation sooner than later.
The percentage of working age Americans with a job has fallen from 60.6% to 58.6% since Obama has been president, 40% of all American workers are making $20,000 a year or less, median household income has declined for four years in a row and poverty in the United States is absolutely exploding.
The "quantitative easing" and money printing by the Federal Reserve has worked out wonderfully for Wall Street but has definitely not made things easier for the middle class.
http://www.commoditytrademantra.com/economic-...
Can any Homer Simpson out there please tell me how they can feel more confident?
Interest rates shot up above 2% to 2.1%. If that trend intensifies we are in big trouble!!!! It's not if but when.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#914037 May 29, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Repeating doesn't make anything you say a fact son.
It simply means you can support your opinion.
http://www.commoditytrademantra.com/economic-...

http://www.nbcnews.com/business/feds-been-goo...

"We've made rich people richer," Dallas Fed President Richard Fisher told CNBC in a Monday interview.

"This is great for the (Warren) Buffetts and for others who can take advantage of this multiple of great money and cheap money that's been available," he added. "The question is, what have we done for the working men and women of America?"

http://www.cnbc.com/id/100565931

I know...too much work to click on the links and comprehend the information posted.

Just go back to whatever you were doing...as disgusting as it was.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#914038 May 29, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Galt resorts to anarchy as the only option--how Bolshevik of you.
Galt prefers the 'Timothy Mcveigh/Terry Nichols' method to fix government.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#914039 May 29, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell George Bush is no where as stupid as a I know nothing obama.... LMFAO
Obama's IRS will be obama's undoing with deep shit on the horizon for obama you idiot and all you can do is rag on Bush and look like an idiot you moron LMFAO..
It's the culture...
Holder has become an Achilles' heel. When you hear progressives like Axelrod stating publicly to cut him loose, you know there is a vulnerability.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#914040 May 29, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
You advocate single payer!
Like ALL OUR COMPETITORS ALREADY EMBRACE.
Not one advanced nation runs it like the USA.
SINGLE PAYER! SAVES TRILLIONS: for them.
REPUBLICANS: DUMBEST ON EARTH FOR SO LONG!
Absolutely!

The single payer should be the consumer for routine medical care, with true insurance to cover catastrophic care.
SNOTsurpriZed

Lakewood, NJ

#914041 May 29, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
I am "Yeah" silly. We are the same person. And sorry, no can do!! After being crowned "Queen of the May" a few weeks back here at the facility we abide in, we are just slightly worn out when it comes to "poles" if you catch my drift!! Get back to us in a week or so, after we have fully recovered from the May Queen festivities!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Location hidden

#914042 May 29, 2013
Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi sock.
Waxturd gets increasingly desperate.

I'm lovin' it!!

Now he pulls Old Goober out of the closet.

Just when Goober's oral magic had Jimmy ready to squirt!!

It's the culture..........
SNOTsurpriZed

Lakewood, NJ

#914043 May 29, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell me! I'm the one who's always on it!! The doctor's are beginning to think we have a slight obsession!!! Try keeping your hands out of our diaper for half a second!! If they tie our hands down we won't be able to judge the posts!!! That won't do huggybuggy!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#914044 May 29, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
President Bush and President Clinton are good friends.
Went to Haiti Together and raise money together
http://www.clintonbushhaitifund.org/
Your partisan act became funny years ago
President Clinton didn't spend every day trashing President Bush and blaming him for his failures.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#914045 May 29, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Is it strange that not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Liberals??
It's the culture...
And then there's Ander Breivik.

Oops! There goes that theory!

“GOVERNMENT OF DECEIVERS (GOD)”

NEWARK, NEW JERSEY

#914046 May 29, 2013
SEQUESTER / Furlough to create WATERGATE SCANDAL?

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TMP18FSNKDRO3GF...

This shall serve as yet another tribute to members of my postal/military /government congressional, federal, state and local family and their family members; those who lost love ones or will soon lose love ones and those who may survive the American Holocaust. I write this in persecution with YHVH; your remembrance and your strength

YHVH solution for American Holocaust Perpetraitors is Mongoose-Protocol

To those who refuse to recognize and will not survive the American Holocaust. Resist the godass. god being the governing oppressive dis ease (mental illness), grand OLE deceit, government of deceivers and a$$ being American Stockholm Syndrome (love for your abusers / treasonous stewards / population control).

Cyber Black Ops (An Electronic copy can be altered therefore it is no substitute for a legal document. Opens the door to THEFT.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/18775420/Assignment ...

http://usat.ly/KGQbCk

http://www.scribd.com/doc/16712387/US-Supreme ...

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/constitution-pa ...

I AM YHVH DEITY THE FATHER CIPHER 888

YHVH suspends mercy in response to god (government of deceivers) suspension of inalienable rights ( life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness) in the American Holocaust (Moral corruption, suspension of Habeas Corpus to avoid liabilities - Fraud - Terminal Injustice - Economic oppression - Murderbyproxy - Population Control - death fix it>deficit<). Those entrusted with protecting American Citizens by enforcing the laws of the United States Constitution and refusing to do so for personal gain is Treason / Terrorism. Terrorism begets terrorism. Government Officials achieving the National goal set in Executive Order 12871 reducing government (we the people) reducing government spending (no due process, no justice, no liabilities, just murder and mayhem through lie, delay and deny til you die tactics).

Your feet have been washed.

Thank YHVH, YHVH welcome, YHVH bless, YHVH way

You
Have
Victory
Halleluejah!

message delivered FARTHER
delivered by YHVH messenger CN (pronounced CooNbyYA)

International Whistleblower Allen Carlton Jr (OSC MA 93 1872)(USSC 99-565 & supplement).
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#914047 May 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
While employers wrestle with ways to meet the requirements of President Obama’s health care law, most Americans want the option of less health insurance coverage and more take home pay.
If they had a choice, 59% of Likely U.S. Voters would choose a less expensive health insurance plan that covered only major medical expenses and a bigger paycheck. The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that just 31% would opt instead for a more expensive insurance policy that covered just about everything and receive a smaller paycheck.
Rasmusssen telphone poll = landline = rightwinger skewed. Homer has no landline.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#914048 May 29, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>... speaking of terrorim and terrorists....
The bureaucracy is not a person or a building, just a corrupt ideology.
SNOTsurpriZed

Lakewood, NJ

#914049 May 29, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
Well hello there "TonyC "!! Ready for another fun filled day of switching our phony topix monikers back and forth and judging posts, pretending we aren't one and the same "Nuculur option"? I sure am!! After "we" have our oatmeal and a diaper change let's try and get "Homer" into the mix!! He's always fun!! Perhaps you can leave and he can come forth? I ain't going anywhere but "in my diaper" today!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#914050 May 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't refute a word he said.
So, like the racistmoronic tool you are, you attack him for posting the TRUTH about Bush and his worst Presidency in American History.
Try stepping up your game by placing some content in your posts.
Oh, that's right, you're too stupid to do that.
Holy Cow, you coined a new word, Bully for you. A welfare bigot. What is a recist? Can they be any color, OR are they 'Racist' Blacks? Don't need to 'step up my game, you can't keep up now?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#914051 May 29, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
President Bush and President Clinton are good friends.
Went to Haiti Together and raise money together
http://www.clintonbushhaitifund.org/
Your partisan act became funny years ago
That's nice but does not refute the post you where responding to. In fact it was just dumb.

The post you were responding to---
"The Democrats, led by President Clinton, loosened requirements for bank mortgage loans and threatened to prosecute banks who didn't comply with the regulators demands.
They continued to resist every effort to rein it in to avoid the impending crisis of which they were repeatedly warned about all the way up until 2007.
Now let me hear you say "DOH!"
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#914052 May 29, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I know. I have one. He still accepts insurance but has two cost structures for cash and insurance. I'm betting he will drop the insurance half next year.
Most medical offices have three or four clerks and sub-professionals for every physician, a total waste of time and money.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#914053 May 29, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Interest rates shot up above 2% to 2.1%. If that trend intensifies we are in big trouble!!!! It's not if but when.
LOL! The sky is falling! The sky is falling! To live in so much fear, amazing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deat Abby 12-16 13 min Sublime1 47
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 28 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,688
sexting on whatsapp 29 min cute_bwoy 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 59 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,874
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side 1 hr Taint Shield 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr kal 49,174
best joke (Oct '09) 2 hr Always Smile 526
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News