Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,953)

Showing posts 839,041 - 839,060 of1,078,710
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying John McCain would meet with Al Qaeda to see what they needed. I get it.
Correct me if I'm wrong here, but I posted some questions.
In the English language, there is a difference between making a statement and asking a question.
Perhaps with this explanation of how the written English language works, you can now read the post and understand how stupid your reply was. Here's the post again:
Which rebel leaders? Al Qaeda?
That's important, you know.
Can you identify the different rebel factions in Syria?
Which factions are Wahhabist terrorists?
Are we arming them?
Got an answer to any of these quesitons?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
Michelle Bachmann is part of a Congressional group going to Russia to investigate the Boston bombings.
WTF???
What a waste of time & money & what an embarrassment for other countries to see the idiots that are elected to Congress.
Let's see....
Terrorist goes to the terrorist hub in Russia and comes back to build a sophisticated bomb and bombs Boston. The Russians warned Obama about this terrorist.
I can't see any reason to go talk directly to the Russians.
You're an idiot.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Republicans' claims are far more likely than Democrats' to be rated false by the fact-checking site PolitiFact, according to a study released Tuesday.

Since January, PolitiFact has rated 52 percent of Republicans' statements as mostly or entirely false, compared to just 24 percent of Democrats' statements, the study found. In the first three weeks of May, amid controversies over the attacks in Benghazi, Libya and investigations at the Internal Revenue Service and the Department Of Justice, 60 percent of Republicans' statements were rated as false, compared to 29 percent of those made by Democrats.

George Mason University's Center for Media and Public Affairs, which conducted the study, looked at 100 claims, 46 made by Democrats and 54 by Republicans.

Rep. Michele Bachmann's (R-Minn.) claim that the IRS runs a "huge national database" of personal details, for instance, got a "pants on fire" rating.

“While Republicans see a credibility gap in the Obama administration, PolitiFact rates Republicans as the less credible party,” George Mason University CMPA president Robert Lichter wrote in a release with the Tuesday report.

The center released similar findings last year when it compared the Obama and Romney campaigns, giving Obama higher marks on truthfulness.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/28/poli...

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct me if I'm wrong here, but I posted some questions.
In the English language, there is a difference between making a statement and asking a question.
Perhaps with this explanation of how the written English language works, you can now read the post and understand how stupid your reply was. Here's the post again:
Which rebel leaders? Al Qaeda?
That's important, you know.
Can you identify the different rebel factions in Syria?
Which factions are Wahhabist terrorists?
Are we arming them?
Got an answer to any of these quesitons?
The idea that you asked if John McCain met with Al Qaeda to see what help they needed implies that we would have given he opportunity.

The idea you ask shows that you just aren't very well informed, as we already suspected.

After all, wouldn't a Republican want to get Al Qaeda to attack another consulate so they could mount another investigation in hopes of winning more votes?

After all, they already used the deaths of 4 Americans in Libya for political purposes, they have already made sure our recovery from the Bush recession suffered for political purposes, so heck, why not arrange another terrorist attack.

McCain was probably seeing if the RNC & the NRA could hire a few terrorist.
MR EZEKIEL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

DO YOU NEED A LOAN IF YES CONTACT US TODAY VIA GODTIMELOAN@gmail.com or call us on this number +2347061083804

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see....
Terrorist goes to the terrorist hub in Russia and comes back to build a sophisticated bomb and bombs Boston. The Russians warned Obama about this terrorist.
You're an idiot.
I have an idea. How about a professional national security person like someone from the FBI or CIA instead of a f*cking nutcase wacko Tea Party idiot.
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I have an idea. How about a professional national security person like someone from the FBI or CIA instead of a f*cking nutcase wacko Tea Party idiot.
Democrat and guns RealDave are a recipe for Mental illness and disaster.

It's the culture...

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt's Congressman is Darrell Issa.
leo's Congressman is John Boehner...she's really ashamed and embarrassed; are you?
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean a transferee CEO from the Fann/Fweddiemac failure admin, into high level National Security position(s)?

(Go look up it doofus-sad but TRUE-as in the current appointee residing over Benghazi, Boston messes etc, NOT really "qualirfied" for the position. Gasp. Imagine that!)

Did you see the intewesting files on oceanic currents in referencing gwobal warming?

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Second thoughts about Governor Christie.
He got Obama to come to New Jersey and campaign for Christie's re-election.
Crazy like a fox.
That works both ways. American voters are fed up with partisan politics. The more Obama is a bipartisan politician the more Americans will see tea party partisan republicans as the problem in holding the country back from making social and economic progress and they will be booted out of office. The President's plan already worked in South Carolina with hardline tea party leader Jim DeMint chose not to run for reelection and now in Minnesota; Michelle Bachmann said that she won't run for reelection. Crazy like a Fox(Hooray for Obama!)

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see....
You're an idiot.
You got that wrong. The Russians went to Obama's FBI to ask for help on tracking and Intelligence gathering on suspected Russian-American contacts with the anti-government Chechen movement.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>That works both ways. American voters are fed up with partisan politics. The more Obama is a bipartisan politician the more Americans will see tea party partisan republicans as the problem in holding the country back from making social and economic progress and they will be booted out of office. The President's plan already worked in South Carolina with hardline tea party leader Jim DeMint chose not to run for reelection and now in Minnesota; Michelle Bachmann said that she won't run for reelection. Crazy like a Fox(Hooray for Obama!)
Oh no, not at all. We think it's a Good thing to speak with Russia and see what they have to say, about what was ignored in reference to Boston.

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean a transferee CEO from the Fann/Fweddiemac failure admin, into high level National Security position(s)?
(Go look up it doofus-sad but TRUE-as in the current appointee residing over Benghazi, Boston messes etc, NOT really "qualirfied" for the position. Gasp. Imagine that!)
Did you see the intewesting files on oceanic currents in referencing gwobal warming?
Look Dumbass, I said PROFESSIONAL as in not a political appointee.

My God you are dumber than sh*t.

Like Michelle f*cking Bachmann is qualified in your mind as you defend her trip to Russia.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll never make it in debating:]
You'll never make it as a debater if you waste all your time in these forums making repetitive judgement ikon markings rather than focusing on the issues.:-p
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>leo's Congressman is John Boehner...she's really ashamed and embarrassed; are you?
Just a pathetic old fool ranting against her life failures and miserable condition...You never grow tired of making a fool out of yourself do you leosnana??

lily confesses her ignorance, leosnana provides it...

It's the culture...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>That works both ways. American voters are fed up with partisan politics. The more Obama is a bipartisan politician the more Americans will see tea party partisan republicans as the problem in holding the country back from making social and economic progress and they will be booted out of office. The President's plan already worked in South Carolina with hardline tea party leader Jim DeMint chose not to run for reelection and now in Minnesota; Michelle Bachmann said that she won't run for reelection. Crazy like a Fox(Hooray for Obama!)
Your whole comment lacks reality. It is obvious you have not keeping up with current events. The Obama admin has used the full power of the government to target individuals they perceived as enemies to the Obama admin. That is the common thread in most of these scandals and as mealy mouth as most of the main stream media has been the last thing they have pushed is how fair Obama has been and his sincerity to reach across party lines. In fact most have back off reporting anything but the bare facts of what is going on.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>You'll never make it as a debater if you waste all your time in these forums making repetitive judgement ikon markings rather than focusing on the issues.:-p
Pot calls kettle black
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

California voted overwhelmingly for Obama.

'Californians are just smarter consumers than the rest of the US...'- John Galt
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Holder is almost out the door. When Axelrod comes out and says he needs to resign, it is a done deal.

Axelrod knows Holder is going to continue hemorrhaging and leaving will slow down one the bleed.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave… Russia tried to inform our intelligent agencies (Professionals) they failed the Obama Culture!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 839,041 - 839,060 of1,078,710
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

101 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Voting Whites NO LONGER hold majority in Ohio. 9 min WeDoneOutBabiedThemDevils 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 11 min danetoo 67,881
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 12 min TW_sugar_daddio 6
Abby 7-23 19 min PEllen 13
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 49 min Terry rigsby 48,845
Chicago Train Robbery 50 min ItsTheUncleRemusConcept 4
Strategy 53 min USA-NOLongerNo-1 6
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 10:02AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••