Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Whatever

Gering, NE

#913800 May 29, 2013
Holder is almost out the door. When Axelrod comes out and says he needs to resign, it is a done deal.

Axelrod knows Holder is going to continue hemorrhaging and leaving will slow down one the bleed.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#913802 May 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I have an idea. How about a professional national security person like someone from the FBI or CIA instead of a f*cking nutcase wacko Tea Party idiot.
RealDave… Russia tried to inform our intelligent agencies (Professionals) they failed the Obama Culture!!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#913804 May 29, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a real sexy pic of you dumbdave (though I prefer you in a lawn jockey uniform).... http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-DGc47_LDEyI/TZpwoh-...
Don't worry Michelle Bachmann will be bailing out due to scandal involving her illegal use of campaign funds. She won't run for reelection. Ding Dong the wicked biotch is dead! Michelle Bachmann should be sharing a cozy prison cell with 'Bubba' soon.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#913805 May 29, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Holder is almost out the door. When Axelrod comes out and says he needs to resign, it is a done deal.
Axelrod knows Holder is going to continue hemorrhaging and leaving will slow down one the bleed.
When your weak debate skills fail you , you pull the race card. Holder has the Obama Administration's complete confidence. The only reason republicans want Holder to resign is because he's finally rethinking the possibility of sending Wall Street bankers who were responsible for stealing American homes and savings and wrecking the U S economy in 2007-08 in jail.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#913806 May 29, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it matters because if the person making the assertion is not smart enough to know the difference between "eminent" and "imminent" then that person's opinion carries much less weight/credibility.
Does that apply to presidents who call our servicemen "corpse-men", repeatedly? I wouldn't blame someone for giving Obama a pass on this one, after all, there are far more serious flaws in his character than just the disrespect and cavalier indifference he pays to "his" men - our defenders. Now I see where he had another bout of amnesia and "forgot" to return a salute to a Marine charged with protecting him...what an a**hole.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#913807 May 29, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Pot calls kettle black
You prove my case against you .Thanks. Keep posting.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#913811 May 29, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Don't worry Michelle Bachmann will be bailing out due to scandal involving her illegal use of campaign funds. She won't run for reelection. Ding Dong the wicked biotch is dead! Michelle Bachmann should be sharing a cozy prison cell with 'Bubba' soon.
You fret about a congress person while the REAL story is those on the Left recognizes that the actions of the DoJ targeting political enemies is causing major difficulties for the Obama admin.

It shows the Obama's lemmings still following the enemy list talking points.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#913812 May 29, 2013
Has World War 3 Already Begun?

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/05/has-world...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#913813 May 29, 2013
<quoted text>You prove my case against you .Thanks. Keep posting.
Your chain is too easy to yank. Yank frontporch chain and stupid comes out of his/her mouth.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#913814 May 29, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Then you should be able to point out the article and section you were referring to for a president's power for waging a conflict.
Otherwise, aren't you making up the US Constitution?
The president does NOT have the power to wage war/conflict.

The U.S. Congress DOES. Resolution H.J. Res. 114 authorized President Bush to use the Armed Forces of the United States against Iraq.

Just like Congress authorized Clinton to send troops to Bosnia.
Congress also authorized Clinton, under the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998, to drop bombs on Iraq for four days.

That's how it works. Like it or not.
Florida

Seminole, FL

#913815 May 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Look Dumbass, I said PROFESSIONAL as in not a political appointee.
My God you are dumber than sh*t.
Like Michelle f*cking Bachmann is qualified in your mind as you defend her trip to Russia.
Ain't no cure for your brand of stupid RealDave... It really bothers you to see your dumbass shit exposed for the lies it is, eh...RealDave??

It's the culture...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#913816 May 29, 2013
<quoted text> When your weak debate skills fail you , you pull the race card. Holder has the Obama Administration's complete confidence. The only reason republicans want Holder to resign is because he's finally rethinking the possibility of sending Wall Street bankers who were responsible for stealing American homes and savings and wrecking the U S economy in 2007-08 in jail.
Okay, your nonsense has hit the point and laugh stage.

Axelrod and other people on the LEFT are asking for the resignation of HOLDER. Holder's DoJ are neck deep in scandals and any more attempts by him to target alleged enemies of the Obama admin will only add to the fire.

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#913818 May 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghetto trash on parade, the modern Obama man.
Black folks refuse to learn to be human.
Racist.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#913819 May 29, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that apply to presidents who call our servicemen "corpse-men", repeatedly? I wouldn't blame someone for giving Obama a pass on this one, after all, there are far more serious flaws in his character than just the disrespect and cavalier indifference he pays to "his" men - our defenders. Now I see where he had another bout of amnesia and "forgot" to return a salute to a Marine charged with protecting him...what an a**hole.
This from a supporter of a man who lied to invade a country that killed over 4000 of our soldiers.

The mere idea that you have a GD fit about a salute, an umbrella, or a mispronounced word while supporting a party that sent so many to die just proves what a GD idiot you are.

Barack Obama has done so much for our soldiers & their families that you, your pathetic party, or George W Bush EVER did.

My God, start a war about oil & send soldiers to it without body armor or properly armored vehicles - that is respect for our troops?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#913820 May 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Just another doze at the office for union’s ‘scarf-&-snore’ prez
By RICH CALDER
Last Updated: 11:51 AM, May 28, 2013
Posted: 1:31 AM, May 28, 2013
Union fat cat Mark Rosenthal spends more time sleeping at his desk than organizing labor, a series of damning photos reveals.
The 400-pound president of Local 983 of District Council 37 — the city’s largest blue-collar municipal-workers union — often downs a huge meal, then drops into dreamland in the early afternoon, members of the union’s executive board told The Post.
IT'S A DREAM JOB: Mark Rosenthal, who pulls in $156,000 a year as head of Local 983 of District Council 37, nods off at his desk during one of a series of postlunch naps that have outraged members of the union’s executive board.
“He eats lunch when he arrives at work at 2 p.m. Then, like clockwork, he goes to sleep with a cup of soda on the table and the straw in it,” said Marvin Robbins, a union vice president.
“Then he wakes up, looks at his watch and says,‘I have to get out before the traffic gets bad.’ He’s usually out by 4 p.m. after being at the office two hours.”
Rosenthal is a former Parks Department employee who rose to power campaigning to rid the union of corruption in the late 1990s.
He last made embarrassing headlines in 2009, when he inspired a City Council bill requiring jumbo-size ambulances for morbidly obese patients after he had a stroke at City Hall.
Since then, he hasn’t been making much of an effort to give the city’s ambulances a break and slim down. Union officials say he racks up $1,400 in monthly food bills on the union dime.
Much of the 5-foot-7, 400-plus-pound Rosenthal’s food tabs are for catered union events and meals he writes off as “union business,” board members claim.
They say he significantly overorders at eateries like Dallas BBQ, the Stage Door Deli and Pine Restaurant in The Bronx, a hangout for local politicians, and takes the extra food back to his Bronxdale apartment.
“He’s always walking off with a doggie bag or extra boxes of food,” said another executive board member.
Rosenthal, who earns $156,000 annually, yesterday denied being a free spender— and insisted he works “12-to-14-hour days.”
He says the allegations are “part of a smear campaign” by a faction trying to get another Local 983 vice president, Joseph Puleo, elected president in a June 5 showdown.
He said it’s normal for executives to take “power naps.”
He also blamed his meetings with the sandman on the effects of pain medication he takes for backaches he has suffered since he fell through a chair at a McDonald’s last year.
“The chair broke because I’m big,” Rosenthal said.
“I’m 60 years old, so if I eat during my lunch hour and take a little medication, can’t I close my eyes?” he said outside his apartment complex.“Is it so outrageous?”
Rosenthal is also under fire from the union’s executive board for allowing lawyer Arthur Schwartz to allegedly rack up an average of $12,000 a month in union legal fees for years despite being on a $5,500 monthly retainer, board members said.
But Schwartz claims he has submitted only one monthly bill over $10,000 in 15 years representing the union and averages about $7,000 per month in fees.
he is the typical liberal democrat. Everyone should see the picture of who is representing thousands of people.
http://www.news.com.au/business/companies/uni...

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#913822 May 29, 2013
Hey, Yeah, there was no formal "declaration of war" by Congress under Johnson in the Vietnam War either.

So you can stop barking up that tree now.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#913823 May 29, 2013
EU announces they will lift the ban on shipping arms to Syria.

Russia announces they are sending anti-aircraft missiles to Assad's government. They state their reason for doing so is to prevent intervention.

Back to check-mate.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#913824 May 29, 2013
<quoted text> When your weak debate skills fail you , you pull the race card. Holder has the Obama Administration's complete confidence. The only reason republicans want Holder to resign is because he's finally rethinking the possibility of sending Wall Street bankers who were responsible for stealing American homes and savings and wrecking the U S economy in 2007-08 in jail.
When liberals have no valid retort for opposing statements to their views, they fire the accusation of racism. It usually helps deflect the attention away from the fact that they have no facts.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#913825 May 29, 2013
Homer wrote:
California voted overwhelmingly for Obama.
'Californians are just smarter consumers than the rest of the US...'- John Galt
you voted to tax yourselves even more and to not allow GMO food to be labeled. I say you are not smart at all. And then you voted for O'bama.
RUSH10ME

Warsaw, VA

#913829 May 29, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Boehner is trying to introduce legislation to name the new sewage treatment plant after you.....
Leo is a sewage treatment plant.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min LRS 178,054
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min LessHypeMoreFact 46,667
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 20 min Scott 49,839
Amy 9-18 29 min pde 25
Word (Dec '08) 32 min andet1987 4,713
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 3 hr MalignantNarcissi... 5
Antarctic Ice Sheet Largest by Far in 25 Years 3 hr ThisWhatAlGorpMeant 4
Amy 9-16 4 hr ralph 58
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr billyh 98,228
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••