Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
839,001 - 839,020 of 1,100,486 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#913767 May 28, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll never make it in debating:]
I'm glad you don't think you will either!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#913768 May 28, 2013
Leggy Mountbatten wrote:
<quoted text>
The filthy, scumbag white traitorous slut on the bench has ruled these items out.
Appeal, Appeal, Appeal....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#913769 May 28, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Our local Walmart has hookers that frequent its parking lot on Friday and Saturday nights. I don't go there at night anymore since some creepy guy tried the "Hey baby" on me while parked in the fire lane. It is not pleasant to be mistaken for a hooker.
I once walked in to a Ft. Lauderdale gay bar by mistake and was asked to dance. I did but at 97MPH out the door.

But that's another long, long story.....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#913770 May 28, 2013
Leggy Mountbatten wrote:
<quoted text>
The filthy, scumbag white traitorous slut on the bench has ruled these items out.
Good thing the judege knows the law.

O'Mara apparently doesn't feel he's in a good position.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#913771 May 28, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>In your case, it's a vacuum son.
You are the vacuum.

Your nickname on the street is Hoover.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#913772 May 28, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>That's why your boy Romney must have used them, eh? 47%.... 100%.... it only depends on the sudience.
Rule #4 of being a Topix Jerk: ALWAYS change the subject. Liberals will love you for it.

You are loved:]

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Holyoke, MA

#913773 May 29, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
How about this opinion:
When the IRS admitted illegal targetting of conservative groups to gain political advantages, a felony was committed.
And...
The White House promoted the person who orchestrated this felony.
And...
The person who orchestrated this felony is now in charge of ObamaKare, and only an idiot would not expect the same felony being committed there. In short, health care will be denied to anyone not in the political ranks of sheep blindly supporting this criminal administration.
What felony dumbass? When you apply for tax exempt status as a "social welfare" group and the name of your group not only suggests but blares out political activity the IRS employees were doing their jobs in giving those groups extra scrutiny.
When CVFC, a conservative veterans’ group in California, applied for tax-exempt status with the Internal Revenue Service, its biggest expenditure that year was several thousand dollars in radio ads backing a Republican candidate for Congress.
The Wetumpka Tea Party, from Alabama, sponsored training for a get-out-the-vote initiative dedicated to the “defeat of President Barack Obama” while the I.R.S. was weighing its application.
The biggest scandal of the whole affair was that none of these groups were denied 501(c)(4) status.
You're an idiot DB!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Holyoke, MA

#913774 May 29, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering the IRS already abused its power, opinions have become rather important - especially if you're on the "wrong side" and targeted under Obamacare.
But you're on the "right side" - so no need for you to worry.
HEY STUPID! The IRS didn't abuse their power they were doing exactly what they were supposed to be doing scrutinizing groups that wanted a "social welfare" exemption but whose names fairly screamed out political activity. The real scandal here is that none of those groups were denied.
The only thing the IRS wants to know is if you have coverage. Period. And no twit, I don't have to worry, not because I'm on the "right side", but because I do have coverage. Period. End of story.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#913775 May 29, 2013
IRS & the Dumbass Tea Party

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Newville, PA

#913776 May 29, 2013
killtaker wrote:
Voter fraud....?
"More than one out of every five registered Ohio voters is probably ineligible to vote"
http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local...
wait...
Obammy won Ohio in 2012...
http://www.politico.com/2012-election/map/#/P...
How many of those ineligible people on the voting roles actually voted?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Newville, PA

#913777 May 29, 2013
Michelle Bachmann is part of a Congressional group going to Russia to investigate the Boston bombings.

WTF???

What a waste of time & money & what an embarrassment for other countries to see the idiots that are elected to Congress.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#913778 May 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying John McCain would meet with Al Qaeda to see what they needed. I get it.
Correct me if I'm wrong here, but I posted some questions.
In the English language, there is a difference between making a statement and asking a question.
Perhaps with this explanation of how the written English language works, you can now read the post and understand how stupid your reply was. Here's the post again:
Which rebel leaders? Al Qaeda?
That's important, you know.
Can you identify the different rebel factions in Syria?
Which factions are Wahhabist terrorists?
Are we arming them?
Got an answer to any of these quesitons?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#913779 May 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
Michelle Bachmann is part of a Congressional group going to Russia to investigate the Boston bombings.
WTF???
What a waste of time & money & what an embarrassment for other countries to see the idiots that are elected to Congress.
Let's see....
Terrorist goes to the terrorist hub in Russia and comes back to build a sophisticated bomb and bombs Boston. The Russians warned Obama about this terrorist.
I can't see any reason to go talk directly to the Russians.
You're an idiot.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#913780 May 29, 2013
Republicans' claims are far more likely than Democrats' to be rated false by the fact-checking site PolitiFact, according to a study released Tuesday.

Since January, PolitiFact has rated 52 percent of Republicans' statements as mostly or entirely false, compared to just 24 percent of Democrats' statements, the study found. In the first three weeks of May, amid controversies over the attacks in Benghazi, Libya and investigations at the Internal Revenue Service and the Department Of Justice, 60 percent of Republicans' statements were rated as false, compared to 29 percent of those made by Democrats.

George Mason University's Center for Media and Public Affairs, which conducted the study, looked at 100 claims, 46 made by Democrats and 54 by Republicans.

Rep. Michele Bachmann's (R-Minn.) claim that the IRS runs a "huge national database" of personal details, for instance, got a "pants on fire" rating.

“While Republicans see a credibility gap in the Obama administration, PolitiFact rates Republicans as the less credible party,” George Mason University CMPA president Robert Lichter wrote in a release with the Tuesday report.

The center released similar findings last year when it compared the Obama and Romney campaigns, giving Obama higher marks on truthfulness.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/28/poli...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Newville, PA

#913781 May 29, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct me if I'm wrong here, but I posted some questions.
In the English language, there is a difference between making a statement and asking a question.
Perhaps with this explanation of how the written English language works, you can now read the post and understand how stupid your reply was. Here's the post again:
Which rebel leaders? Al Qaeda?
That's important, you know.
Can you identify the different rebel factions in Syria?
Which factions are Wahhabist terrorists?
Are we arming them?
Got an answer to any of these quesitons?
The idea that you asked if John McCain met with Al Qaeda to see what help they needed implies that we would have given he opportunity.

The idea you ask shows that you just aren't very well informed, as we already suspected.

After all, wouldn't a Republican want to get Al Qaeda to attack another consulate so they could mount another investigation in hopes of winning more votes?

After all, they already used the deaths of 4 Americans in Libya for political purposes, they have already made sure our recovery from the Bush recession suffered for political purposes, so heck, why not arrange another terrorist attack.

McCain was probably seeing if the RNC & the NRA could hire a few terrorist.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
MR EZEKIEL

United States

#913782 May 29, 2013
DO YOU NEED A LOAN IF YES CONTACT US TODAY VIA GODTIMELOAN@gmail.com or call us on this number +2347061083804

Newville, PA

#913783 May 29, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see....
Terrorist goes to the terrorist hub in Russia and comes back to build a sophisticated bomb and bombs Boston. The Russians warned Obama about this terrorist.
I can't see any reason to go talk directly to the Russians.
You're an idiot.
I have an idea. How about a professional national security person like someone from the FBI or CIA instead of a f*cking nutcase wacko Tea Party idiot.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Florida

Seminole, FL

#913785 May 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I have an idea. How about a professional national security person like someone from the FBI or CIA instead of a f*cking nutcase wacko Tea Party idiot.
Democrat and guns RealDave are a recipe for Mental illness and disaster.

It's the culture...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#913786 May 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt's Congressman is Darrell Issa.
leo's Congressman is John Boehner...she's really ashamed and embarrassed; are you?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#913787 May 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean a transferee CEO from the Fann/Fweddiemac failure admin, into high level National Security position(s)?

(Go look up it doofus-sad but TRUE-as in the current appointee residing over Benghazi, Boston messes etc, NOT really "qualirfied" for the position. Gasp. Imagine that!)

Did you see the intewesting files on oceanic currents in referencing gwobal warming?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 min Rick Moss 68,994
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 21 min Quinn Pro Quo 1,909
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 22 min LRS 177,407
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 44 min edogxxx 97,938
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 57 min Heisenberg 44
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Dick Topick 49,534
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr danetoo 68,376
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago