Barack Obama, our next President

There are 20 comments on the Nov 5, 2008, Hampton Roads Daily Press story titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Florida

Seminole, FL

#914014 May 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a sad liar.
Bush had a Republiclown Congress for 6 years.
He encouraged banks to loosen lending rules.
----------
""White House Philosophy Stoked Mortgage Bonfire"
"But the story of how we got here is partly one of Mr. Bush’s own making, according to a review of his tenure that included interviews with dozens of current and former administration officials.
From his earliest days in office, Mr. Bush paired his belief that Americans do best when they own their own home with his conviction that markets do best when let alone.
He pushed hard to expand homeownership, especially among minorities, an initiative that dovetailed with his ambition to expand the Republican tent — and with the business interests of some of his biggest donors. But his housing policies and hands-off approach to regulation encouraged lax lending standards."
Mercifully Bush is gone and has been gone for going on 5 years you idiot. Bush isn't today's newspaper you moron, he's last year's newspaper you nitwit! Stuck in the past you deranged fool??

With deep shit on the horizon for obama you idiot and all you can do is rag on Bush and look like an idiot you moron..

Just a pathetic old fool ranting against his failures and miserable condition living in the past... You never grow tired of making a complete idiot out of yourself do you dumbass??

It's the culture...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#914015 May 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing that would improve the government bureaucracy would be to blow it up and start over.
why do you hate America so much??

You appear to be a communist in drag.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#914016 May 29, 2013
The Feds are pumping money into the economy. This is what is creating a false sense of confidence. It is weakening the dollar and inviting inflation sooner than later.

The percentage of working age Americans with a job has fallen from 60.6% to 58.6% since Obama has been president, 40% of all American workers are making $20,000 a year or less, median household income has declined for four years in a row and poverty in the United States is absolutely exploding.

The "quantitative easing" and money printing by the Federal Reserve has worked out wonderfully for Wall Street but has definitely not made things easier for the middle class.

http://www.commoditytrademantra.com/economic-...

Can any Homer Simpson out there please tell me how they can feel more confident?

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#914017 May 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many other doctors who prefer to focus on medicine instead of paperwork.
The savings realized by eliminating the clerks needed to process claims for private or government insurance is enormous.
Yes, there are 'many other doctors who prefer to pocket their cash from Medicare rather than provide quality care to their patients. Obamacare stopped all that by eliminating waste, fraud, and abuse in Medicare by doctors, and big health providers.

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

#914018 May 29, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Get used to it, I'm having a ball exposing this Republican hypocrisy and won't quit until it stops. Its like having a living billboard to show all visitors to this site the pathetic desperation of you right wing losers to win at anything, even if you have to cheat to do it.
p.s.
Although you may be a moron, the one I was referring to was waxturd. Re-read the comment, or have someone read it to you.
Dag Nab It! My sockpuppet ID was disabled and banned. Maybe it is because I was FOS about the Democrats and Obama on gun control? Us Democrats will lie about anything.

Where's my judgeits?
OBAMA the GENIUS

Pittsboro, NC

#914019 May 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many other doctors who prefer to focus on medicine instead of paperwork.
The savings realized by eliminating the clerks needed to process claims for private or government insurance is enormous.
You advocate single payer!

Like ALL OUR COMPETITORS ALREADY EMBRACE.

Not one advanced nation runs it like the USA.

SINGLE PAYER! SAVES TRILLIONS: for them.

REPUBLICANS: DUMBEST ON EARTH FOR SO LONG!
Florida

Seminole, FL

#914020 May 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
As a coward who never served his nation,funny you'd comment on veterans.
You prove again that you hate all Americans, veterans included.
You advocate just what the IRS was doing with bogus Teabagger claims for tax exemption. LOL
You're too stupid to see how hard it is to tell one from another.
How many times have you been out of the loop nutsack and called others liars and had to be proven wrong and brought up to snuff you idiot? How many you nutcase?? We've lost count...

Your obsession and addiction to idiot is Not only amusing, but stupid you old fool....

It's the culture...

Chicago Thugtown

#914021 May 29, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm white. You're a degenerate racist. Own it.
Aren't you the degenerate phag trannie? Hmmmm, what's worse?

You.
Lincoln

United States

#914022 May 29, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll repeat it again. Picking your nose is obviously too tempting.
The Democrats, led by President Clinton, loosened requirements for bank mortgage loans and threatened to prosecute banks who didn't comply with the regulators demands.
They continued to resist every effort to rein it in to avoid the impending crisis of which they were repeatedly warned about all the way up until 2007.
Now let me hear you say "DOH!"
President Bush and President Clinton are good friends.

Went to Haiti Together and raise money together
http://www.clintonbushhaitifund.org/

Your partisan act became funny years ago

Chicago Thugtown

#914023 May 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi sock.
Florida

Seminole, FL

#914024 May 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you prefer that Louis Farrahkan tells his Muslim followers at the Nation of Islam and the DNC that Obama is the "Messiah??"

Your obsession with sellout and idiot is amusing you old fool. YET you will let moron kill the planet with stupid and ghetto ignorance, so all will suffer. Why do you hate intelligence?

It's the culture...

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#914025 May 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing that would improve the government bureaucracy would be to blow it up and start over.
Galt resorts to anarchy as the only option--how Bolshevik of you.
Lincoln

United States

#914026 May 29, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
The Feds are pumping money into the economy. This is what is creating a false sense of confidence. It is weakening the dollar and inviting inflation sooner than later.
The percentage of working age Americans with a job has fallen from 60.6% to 58.6% since Obama has been president, 40% of all American workers are making $20,000 a year or less, median household income has declined for four years in a row and poverty in the United States is absolutely exploding.
The "quantitative easing" and money printing by the Federal Reserve has worked out wonderfully for Wall Street but has definitely not made things easier for the middle class.
http://www.commoditytrademantra.com/economic-...
Can any Homer Simpson out there please tell me how they can feel more confident?
"The Sky is Falling if we don't listen to carol "

Post Number 9,867 and counting
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#914027 May 29, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Is Aunt Bettie Lou pulling a Jan Brewer on you? Poking her finger in your nose?:-D
Betty claims to be a teacher so the 'knowledge' and political prose is rather scary.
Florida

Seminole, FL

#914028 May 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You say nothing, but launch your own ad hominem attack!! LOL
You nitwits are ssssoooo stupid. You missed where I taught her that one of the Tsarnev brothers was an American citizen, right??
Stupid is as you do.
It's the culture..........
Is it strange that not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Liberals??

It's the culture...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#914029 May 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
... speaking of terrorim and terrorists....
SNOTsurpriZed

Lakewood, NJ

#914030 May 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I am finally being flushed out of my various proxy locations.
What a sick person I am, with proxies all over the nation so I can display my insanity with a variety of sockpuppets.
I'm so desperate I brought Yeah out of the closet.
It's the culture..........
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#914031 May 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. I have one. He still accepts insurance but has two cost structures for cash and insurance. I'm betting he will drop the insurance half next year.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#914033 May 29, 2013
While employers wrestle with ways to meet the requirements of President Obama’s health care law, most Americans want the option of less health insurance coverage and more take home pay.

If they had a choice, 59% of Likely U.S. Voters would choose a less expensive health insurance plan that covered only major medical expenses and a bigger paycheck. The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that just 31% would opt instead for a more expensive insurance policy that covered just about everything and receive a smaller paycheck.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#914034 May 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghost drooling again. The cancer isn't growing fast enough.
Nobraina proving his stupidity..........again.

Tell us more of your lies about being in CA.

Realtime busted you, yet the lies from nobraina persist.

His crazy knows no bounds.

He's the sort of nitwit who has to plan to be spontaneous tomorrow.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min Jacques Ottawa 187,447
time to " splain" 17 min reality is a crutch 1
Amy 4-28-15 26 min Blunt Advice 4
News New study details downside of CTA's newest rail... 40 min reality is a crutch 1
Abby 4-28-15 51 min Mister Tonka 9
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 58 min Ratloder 69,717
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Al the Bore Gore 52,903
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]