Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
838,801 - 838,820 of 1,083,516 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Any rapid rise in the price of homes will encourage people to once again use their home as a piggy bank, repeating the cycle when home values fall.
Buy a home if that's what you want as a place to live, but not as an investment.
I agree, I prefer a slow and steady growth, we do not need to repeat of the Bush years. My comment about buying now was more towards renters and people looking to buy as you suggest and people renting condos such as Carol.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Because you buttholes voted against Obama's preemptive efforts to make it harder to obtain illegal firearms &, you buttholes would only be in favor of law enforcement that would further target the ghetto even more than you buttholes ignore them financially! It's the case of the haves & the have nots. The haves don't understand a thing because they don't have a worry in the world &, the have nots have very little & are crammed in a small circumference where they have to fight to keep the little they do have. Kinda like the definition of hell!
Answer this question. Why are guns so easily accessible & even cheaper in the ghettos of America, where the majority of felons are from? Nobody in the ghettos own cargo ships to import them, yet they somehow find themselves in the hands of gang bangers & children 12yrs old in the ghettos! Meanwhile, you butt holes buy your children guns like toys & they eventually blow their own brains out. The balance of karma at it's finest!
It is 'have' a brain, and the 'have nots a brain'(democrats)...with the open border of Mexico-drugs and guns come in. No one wants Mexicans running drugs and weapons except O'bama and Holder. I am waiting for one of those guns that O'bama released into Mexico to be found on a city street in the United States-don't doubt me-it will happen.

P.S. I find using the word 'butt holes' to be very uncouth--do you know what they means 'have not'(a brain)?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Any rapid rise in the price of homes will encourage people to once again use their home as a piggy bank, repeating the cycle when home values fall.
Buy a home if that's what you want as a place to live, but not as an investment.
At least you, unlike your rightwing brethren agree that housing prices are going up which is the bellweather of a growing, strengthening economy. Kudos to you.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>WRONG--Saddam Hussein was a Sunni. Where do you pull this stuff out of? your ass?
PBS would be a trusted site for idiot liberals right?
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/2011/10/m...
IRAQ
"If you don't interfere with politics, then you are provided with a good life."
Muslim: 97 percent (60-65 percent Shiite, 32-37 percent Sunni)
Christian or other: 3 percent Total Population: 30.4 million (CIA World Factbook, July 2011 est.)
The Christian community in Iraq is one of the oldest in the region, dating back about 2,000 years, well before the introduction of Islam.
Since the start of the Iraq war in 2003, however, much the community has fled the country, diminishing its population within Iraq's borders by about half.
Under Saddam Hussein, Iraq was ruled by the Baath party, a secular government. Hussein himself was a Sunni Muslim; Sunni Muslims comprise about 35 percent of Iraqis.
Since Hussein's government was a minority government. Other minorities, including Christians, "felt much more protected under the Hussein regime than they do currently," says Brian Katulis of the Center for American Progress.
Now be a good Chap, Chump.... and tell the board you made up a whole post.
Take it easy on Jean from Queens. She is lucky to be breathing at her age.
NJ raider 1

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>the white kids are doing heroin brought in by the moslems. Didn't you know? I290 in O'bama's Chicago is now called the Heroin Highway. Another great moslem story of how they damaged the fabric of America.
Well you've just proved my point. The alternative name for heroin is "dope" &, you've just admitted that the white kids are doing dope. A product that has to go through a process to be made. Meanwhile, the black kids smoke weed. A natural plant grown from the earth. Even your forefathers smoked bud. That's not a good example, they did coc too!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Built in Kentucky and Ohio...what's your point?
That we're good subordinates?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Especially low inventories...they are bull-dozing liberal utopias. What a shame. I own a house, but not in the United States. Who knows the way O'bama is going, it is a safe bet to be in a third world country that is up and coming, instead of an Exceptional country that once was.
The local housing market here is almost completely driven by low inventories.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
And the billionaires at Perdu Pharma are getting richer everyday hooking more people on oxycodone; legally.
and Pharma funded O'bama more than any other candidate in history. Where do opiods come from? Afghanistan-some from India. When did the policy to secure the poppy fields change? under the O'bama administration. O'bamacare will get more people addicted-why? because American people are stupid. Women are the most medicated--there is the real war on women=O'bamacare.
SNOTsurpriZed

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
I will forever reign as "THE REJECTED QUEEN OF THE NOT SURPRIZED TROLLING SOCKPUPPET SHITSHOW"
Therefore, I will continue to be rejected by all of the following superior intellectuals:
Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh/No Surprise,
Masama Muhfugger, Joey Bidewide, "Buroc Millhouse Obama",Fenris the Big Bad Wolf, LiberalsAreHypocrites, SHADOW,Borat Hussein Ovomit, Bonnie, OBAMANATION, Diane Sawyer, opo, lily uses US IP, NuculurNutsurpriZed, moshx, shinningelectr0n, Forum, Takeisha, moshx, Nat Turner,TheIndependentMajority, fake nucular option, lily waxman raton, Natty Bumppo, nobamaredux, NeverNOTsurpriZed, Jimmy, St Black Pope, leosanusbama, Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You hate California, besides California is not indicative of the rest of the country(29% domestic, rest of US 44%, a simple web search will find this)
California was the very first test case on whether Obamacare was going to be a success and with the preliminary results in it looks like it was a very big SUCCESS!:-D "No doubt there will be problems, as there are with any large new government initiative, and in this case, we have the added complication that many Republican governors and legislators are doing all they can to sabotage reform. Yet important new evidence — especially from California, the law’s most important test case — suggests that the real Obamacare shock will be one of unexpected success." ... "Obamacare is a deeply conservative reform, not in a political sense (although it was originally a Republican proposal) but in terms of leaving most people’s health care unaffected. Americans who receive health insurance from their employers, Medicare or Medicaid — which is to say, the vast majority of those who have any kind of health insurance at all — will see almost no changes when the law goes into effect.

There are, however, millions of Americans who don’t receive insurance either from their employers or from government programs. They can get insurance only by buying it on their own, and many of them are effectively shut out of that market. In some states, like California, insurers reject applicants with past medical problems. In others, like New York, insurers can’t reject applicants, and must offer similar coverage regardless of personal medical history (“community rating”); unfortunately, this leads to a situation in which premiums are very high because only those with current health problems sign up, while healthy people take the risk of going uninsured.

Obamacare closes this gap with a three-part approach. First, community rating everywhere — no more exclusion based on pre-existing conditions. Second, the “mandate”— you must buy insurance even if you’re currently healthy. Third, subsidies to make insurance affordable for those with lower incomes. " Check this out: http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/27/opinion/kru...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Built in Kentucky and Ohio...what's your point?
His point is that the economy under the stewardship of President Obama is starting to seriously heat up. Every one of his stocks is up from record lows under Bush to record highs under Obama. Galt finds himself in a bit of a conundrum, how to bash Obama but keep his stocks from going down.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Where have you been in a coma since March 23,2010? Check this out: http://www.whitehouse.gov/healthreform/health...
Nobody has been taxed yet and nobody has been forced to buy insurance against their will.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You are talking in lockstep with the Obama care facists and their death panels.
Anyone who believes in "death panels" is beyond comprehending even basic facts. You are the type of person Voltaire was referring to when he said "Common sense is not so common.”
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You hate California, besides California is not indicative of the rest of the country(29% domestic, rest of US 44%, a simple web search will find this)
Californians are just smarter consumers than the rest of the US, but a majority everywhere reject the crap from Detroit.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The medical loss ratio is a trivial issue, a little red meat for fools like you.
And it hurts insurance company shareholders.
You are not an Insurance company. The medical loss ratio WAS a big thing to them and they drove a hard bargain on Obama to accept the individual mandate before they'd agree to the ACA.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
http://www.thecarconnection.com/news/1084425_...

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Obama is leaving behind behind a well-trained and heavily armed Afghanistan defense force whereas Bush43 just tore out of Iraq after blowing it to smithereens and removing the one major obstacle (Hussein)to the take over of the Iraqi government by Sunnis ---Iran is also a powerful Sunnis neighbor right next door.
Well, that's good. Unfortunately, for the Iraqis, they're being left to fend for themselves prematurely.

It's like someone else said:

"Whether or not you agree with the war, the American servicemen worked tirelessly and fought valiantly to rout out the terrorists and forge good relations with the people in the areas they secured. The surge worked and our soldiers were winning the peace.
President Obama pulled the US troops out of Iraq to keep a promise that he'd made to his liberal base. It was a decision that many predict will come back to bite us. This administration pulled out just before the job was finished."

Faleh Abdul-Jabbar, the director of the Baghdad-based Iraq Institute for Strategic Studies, told the BBC the US withdrawal would be "counter-productive for so many reasons," pointing to Iraq's political vacuum and its "weak army and reviving insurgency".

"Withdrawal at this point would send the wrong signals to the political class, saying that the US is withdrawing no matter what. And second, it would send the wrong signal also to the insurgency - dormant or active - that we are withdrawing no matter what, and they would see it as a retreat."

But guess that's just okey-dokey with you being part of Obama's liberal base.

Because Obama always gets his way - even if it's the wrong way.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah right, tell us another one
People are now looking to retire outside of the United States, I started looking while I was in my 30's. Where my house is has mass amounts of retirees from America. Their money goes much further, it is a Christian nation, thus making it safer. The cost of living and Taxes are very low and the life style is slow, meaning stress free. It is not conducive to many Americans to retire in the United States anymore. Even Union people from Illinois have set up shop in my neighborhood. I watched Detoitopia last night, I suggest you watch what happened to the liberal Utopia New Deal there, and why it happened.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who believes in "death panels" is beyond comprehending even basic facts. You are the type of person Voltaire was referring to when he said "Common sense is not so common.”
I like 'death panels' when they're put to good use as a deterrent on Big Banks illegal activity that nearly killed our entire economy.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The five top-selling models in California are all by Toyota and Honda.
Right, the Honda Cr-V is considered a truck-SUV.

Whatever in total by brand retail deliveries Ford ranks #3 in CA, GM #4 and Nissan #5.

The F-150 is the nations top selling vehicle.

Point is that you were wrong__to be fair I was wrong re:Chrysler.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search