Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
838,721 - 838,740 of 1,095,341 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Kansas City.. before and after... straight forward... undeniable.

http://sincedutch.wordpress.com/2013/05/28/52...

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't anyone tell them that Obama abandoned them to fight the "right war" in Afghanistan?
The Afghanis are soon to be abandoned. Hate to think of the carnage after he calls it quits.

It's not so much about fighting an enemy because we have to as much as it is about Obama not knowing how to do it.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hypocrites like you breed contempt. True Americans see right through weasels like you. You two Anti-Americans need to go play over in Tehran and see how long you last. It's just a "stones throw" away! If you need money, I can Western Union it to the both of you, one way ticket of course.
Have a nice day, NERD!
As I have said before, fake patriots like yourself always resort to name calling when you've got no logical argument. It's a clear of your weakness and desperation.
SNOTsurpriZed

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm crying and crapping my sockpuppet cage! If I judge the posts some more, I'll feel better.
I have been SPAMMING TOPIX all day. Crying and Lying.
The Not Surprized REJECTED CULTURE!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> None of those things were found on Trayvon Martin's bullet-riddled body; only a bag of candy . Zimmerman shot an unarmed child over a bag of candy.
No, just one well placed bullet applied in self defense against a criminal.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
The Internet is your problem :-)
Quick superficial information you parrot.
Read a book with some depth occasionally
Current events and keeping up with what's going on that will affect you personally can't be found in a book.

But good luck with that.
SNOTsurpriZed

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I just can't help swallowing WAXTURDS! ROTFLMAO!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no scam.
You're right. What was I thinking? It's a coverup involving abuse of power by the IRS and the Department of Justice.

Thanks for the clarification.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Didn't stop you from voting for a self admitted "cocaine sniffer" in his hay day.
No I didn’t vote for Obama!!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

The market is up 90, so Flake is silent.

Housing is doing great, so the nitwits pivot from the good economy and attack Obama for nonsense about Libya.

The American people see the truth.

The Repugnants believe the lies.

You nitwits talked the economy down for over 4 years, and you failed.

Even when Repugnants in Congress desperately tried to derail the economy, they failed.

Is it any wonder the nitwits no longer talk about the economy or the auto industry, both of which are thriving.

Now they focus on meaningless crap, like the IRS doing it's job like it's supposed to do.

Tax exempt status is for non political groups.

The Teabaggers are anything but that.

The IRS was right, and I hope they continue to vet these criminal thugs thoroughly.
SNOTsurpriZed

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO! I just love swallowing Waxturds!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. What was I thinking? It's a coverup involving abuse of power by the IRS and the Department of Justice.
Thanks for the clarification.
You ever been audited by the IRS??

They sometimes audit poor folks like you.

You've no idea about the powers of the IRS. They were doing their job, and will continue to do so.

Teabagger groups are purely political, therefore deserve no tax exempt status.

You want to talk about Gov't oveerreach??

Quit running away from the Terri Schiavo story, where the entire Republiclown Party was determined to take a husband's rights away from him.

And they lost, making the Repubs look like th efascists they really are.

Why do you run from known truths, and focus on stupid conspiracy theories from FOX??
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

On Sunday, I was in Moore, Oklahoma. Today, I'm headed to the Jersey Shore. Those two communities are separated by half a continent but united by a common sense of purpose. Like Joplin, Tuscaloosa, and New Orleans, they are home to people who've seen nature at its worst and humanity at its best. And they're filled with those who have made the choice to rebuild after disaster, to come back stronger than ever.

The scene on the ground this weekend was one we all know too well: homes wrecked and neighborhoods devastated. But the memories I'll take away from Moore will be of people standing tall, of neighbor helping neighbor, of survivors working to ensure that no one suffers through tragedy alone. And that too, was strikingly familiar. I could have been back in Brigantine Beach after Hurricane Sandy. I could have been in Joplin in 2011.

It's because of those past experiences in places like New Jersey and Missouri that I have faith that Moore will emerge from the wreckage of this tornado stronger than ever. And that's in part because I know that they won't undertake the road to recovery alone. This was a national tragedy, and that demands a national response.

If you want to help, the best way to support those affected by this storm is to make a financial contribution to the voluntary organization of your choice. The best way to volunteer is to affiliate with an organization that is already providing support to survivors.

We've set up a page to help steer you in the right direction. Check it out to get started:

Thank you,

President Barack Obama

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>It would have given the United States a presence in the Middle East, none of the Arab Spring Sprung Moslem Jihad was going on while GW Bush was in office-nor would the entire Middle East and Africa be on fire for the first time in history. Iraq is now called Iran according to the locals. The only Christians remaining in Iraq now work for the Americans. We have 26 thousand Americans working in Iraq on the four bases. They are there to protect the Christians. But you knew that didn't you?
It was GW Bush who forced Sadaam Hussein(a Shiite) from power in Iraq and opened the way for Sunnis' dominance in the Iraqi government. Iran is also a Sunnis-majority country.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

SNOTsurpriZed wrote:
<quoted text>Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Here's another character from the well known THE "WAXTURD SOCKPUPPET SHITSHOW"!!

It's the culture..........
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>The so-called “Cadillac Tax” facing employers who offer premium healthcare plans to their workers already is affecting employees, even though it doesn’t kick in until 2018.
Employers say they have to get started bringing down costs now, The New York Times reports, so employees who are used to $20 co-pays at the doctor’s office and $500 deductibles are learning a new reality. Many now are looking at deductibles as high as $6,000 for families.
75% of the people will be hit by the O'bama tax.
Just sit back and wait until it hits home.

Obama will blame the insurance companies....and President Bush.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Current events and keeping up with what's going on that will affect you personally can't be found in a book.
But good luck with that.
Thanks for proving the point
Beachlady

Inverness, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>GFY, you illiterate sock puppet troll. I do have a couple of real jobs and a couple of real guns, btw, but I'm not into spending time with "retired" housewives like you and Batty Loo.(Did you know that shoot.com is an actual domain for sale? It's for photographers or indie film producers, though, not the guns for gonads crowd.)
What a DA, I spaced the e too far away. Did not mean shoot.com . Read the post silly.You have a habit of not reading what is posted just what you think is posted. Trudge on heifer.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> There's more white people in America than black, so it's a fact that there's more white kids smoking, as you call it"dope,"than black kids. Didn't stop you from voting for a self admitted "cocaine sniffer" in his hay day. Chances are, you most likely smoked "dope" in your hay day. Even if you grew up in the Little House on the Prairie! Hypocrite!
the white kids are doing heroin brought in by the moslems. Didn't you know? I290 in O'bama's Chicago is now called the Heroin Highway. Another great moslem story of how they damaged the fabric of America.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The Afghanis are soon to be abandoned. Hate to think of the carnage after he calls it quits.
It's not so much about fighting an enemy because we have to as much as it is about Obama not knowing how to do it.
Afghan women will feel the greatest pain, sent back to the Stone Age.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

65 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,219
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 43 min Here He Goes Again 97,765
Amy 8-19 1 hr Kuuipo 13
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Beavis 176,676
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Jonah1 49,244
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Nono 3,900
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 2 hr Always Smile 23
Amy 8-20 3 hr Kuuipo 12
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••