Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
838,721 - 838,740 of 1,080,147 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
SNOTsurpriZed

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
Nostrilis Waxman, <quoted text>
Here's how I do it:
Anyone can log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to his post... Possibly... but doubtful.. running multiple copies of my browser, which will log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to the post... It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread with multple sessions... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection or session is an ip connection.
If you bring up twenty browser sessions, you can judge the Icons 20 times... This Multiple Judging icon can accomplished by having 2 internet accounts in your home and acting as if you are 2 people judging the topix judge icons...
It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. If you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...------- You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different...
It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. Iy you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...
You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different... Try It! and SEE and judge my post here with multiple copies...

You got it. I am hip to this.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Hi to you too! 37th party at the farm. 4 generations present. The children are now bringing their children. 39 degrees Friday night. The scam is starting to unravel.
Sounds like a lot of fun - and a lot of kids!

If the scam doesn't unravel, we're in bigger trouble than if it does.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>really, so all your posts are cut and paste facts? I had no idea there were other idiots like yourself out there.
You appear to have no idea about anything. Based on your idiocy in print.

Your avatar says it all:

'Repeat, lie'.........fits you perfectly.
NJ raider 1

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuculur I thought Liberals believed in Due Process? Nuc let’s not forget if Obama had a son he’ll be like Trayvon smoke dope and have few beers…Cool!!
There's more white people in America than black, so it's a fact that there's more white kids smoking, as you call it"dope,"than black kids. Didn't stop you from voting for a self admitted "cocaine sniffer" in his hay day. Chances are, you most likely smoked "dope" in your hay day. Even if you grew up in the Little House on the Prairie! Hypocrite!

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Roberts? Oh you mean the guy who helps bushie boy to the presidency? Who gave us Citzen's United?
That Roberts?
The so-called “Cadillac Tax” facing employers who offer premium healthcare plans to their workers already is affecting employees, even though it doesn’t kick in until 2018.

Employers say they have to get started bringing down costs now, The New York Times reports, so employees who are used to $20 co-pays at the doctor’s office and $500 deductibles are learning a new reality. Many now are looking at deductibles as high as $6,000 for families.

75% of the people will be hit by the O'bama tax.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no scam.

You are still, as you've always been, a hateful, extremely dumb racist.

Just like the rest of your ilk on this thread.

I will be here to rub your fat face in the lies you've been spreading.

Just as I was here to remind you all what idiots you were for thinking Rmoney could win.

Further proof that the average American is far smarter than the combined intelligence of the Teabagger Party.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Cons would know son.
Of course they would. Libs don't know what a lie is.
SNOTsurpriZed

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>Whoa folks, wait a minute here. I constantly log on to Topix, so I DID read all the pages of this forum.
I am a Topix old timer, having been a posting veteran since 2007. Let me clear you guys up on something: Nuculur option and I are a bi-racial gay COUPLE that live together in an embarrassing hidden location. I make believe I am anglo (but pathetically try really hard to sound urban & tough), while "Nuculur option (the SOCIOPATHIC-PSYCHO -RACIST) is African American.
We have been notorious trolls on the gay sites for a long time, and it was in the earlier days of Topix (when we had actual profiles w/pics) that we outed ourselves. We usually get on Topix at the same time sharing our ignorance at the same time. Given as we look like a cross between barnyard hogs and Ooompa Loompas from Willie Wonka, we were usually laughed out of the forum (or just ignored).
I am really finding it hard to believe some are legitimately debating with us intellectual lightweight, ID CHANGING, ID STEALING KNUCKLE DRAGGING, CROSS DRESSING TOPIX TROLL CLOSET CASES.
Still LMFAO...CROSS DRESSING CLOSET CASES...Ooompa Loompas from Willie Wonka...
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Which rebel leaders? Al Qaeda?
That's important, you know.
Can you identify the different rebel factions in Syria?
Which factions are Wahhabist terrorists?
Are we arming them?
got an answer to any of these quesitons?
Sure. Here's your answer:
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats won't turn out. It's obvious Obama is a fraud and just a cardboard cutout commercial to make it look like someone's actually president. Democrats are embarrassed by Obama, and that has an effect on their motivation to turn out like they did in 08. Romney takes Ohio by at least 5 points.
... game over.
Your rampant ignorance has gotten worse since Obama cleaned Rmoney's clock!!
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee Betty. Looks like your version of the Constitution doesn't exist.

You don't seem able to find what you claim exists.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>The so-called “Cadillac Tax” facing employers who offer premium healthcare plans to their workers already is affecting employees, even though it doesn’t kick in until 2018.
Employers say they have to get started bringing down costs now, The New York Times reports, so employees who are used to $20 co-pays at the doctor’s office and $500 deductibles are learning a new reality. Many now are looking at deductibles as high as $6,000 for families.
75% of the people will be hit by the O'bama tax.
If you hadn't been hit by that Bus, your brain might function normally.

But you did, and it doesn't.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Rising home and stock prices boost US confidence

WASHINGTON (AP)— Americans are more confident in the U.S. economy than at any point in the past five years, thanks to surging home values, a brighter job market and record-setting stock prices.

Stock averages on Tuesday extended the year's explosive rally.

Further gains in consumer confidence could help the economy withstand the effects of higher taxes and federal spending cuts that kicked in this year. Spending by consumers drives about 70 percent of economic growth.

Consumer confidence jumped in May to 76.2, the Conference Board, a private research group, said Tuesday. That was up from a reading of 69 in April and is the highest level of confidence since February 2008, two months after the Great Recession officially began.

A separate report Tuesday showed that U.S. home prices jumped 11 percent in March compared with a year ago, the sharpest 12-month increase since April 2006. Prices rose year over year in all 20 cities in the Standard & Poor's/Case Shiller home price index.

The reports helped fuel a rally on Wall Street. Traders were also encouraged by gains in overseas markets, especially in Japan and Europe.

http://news.yahoo.com/rising-home-stock-price...

Thank you president Obama and keep up the good work. America loves you.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying about a BJ is one thing. Nobody got killed.
Bush's lying about yellow cake in a State of the Union speech was treason, resulting in stampeding America to a War based on lies.
Cost us thousands of dead Americans, hundreds of thousands of dead Iraqi's, not to mention the Trillions wasted in an effort that Bush ultimately surrendered to the Iraqi's for.
You nitwits need a check-up from the neck-up.
You are talking in lockstep with the Obama care facists and their death panels.
SNOTsurpriZed

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I wrote:
does not need 4 accounts... 2 will do... 1 for your own posts and a second for reply posts... that's all and run 20 copies of each to pass out 20 peanuts for reply posts and for himself 20 brilliant agree or interesting judges...
2 accounts required

it's not rocket science to run multiple copies or sessions of your browser on the same thread and page and hand out peanuts
I have done it earlier on this thread but stopped and gave up after 26 sessions on 1 post...

yep I put 26 judges on it or there about...
he had to over come my judges to get that high...
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/itasca-il/T50 ...
Spamming!! It's the topix Obamabot culture!!!
Got judgits cretin?
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Kansas City.. before and after... straight forward... undeniable.

http://sincedutch.wordpress.com/2013/05/28/52...

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't anyone tell them that Obama abandoned them to fight the "right war" in Afghanistan?
The Afghanis are soon to be abandoned. Hate to think of the carnage after he calls it quits.

It's not so much about fighting an enemy because we have to as much as it is about Obama not knowing how to do it.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hypocrites like you breed contempt. True Americans see right through weasels like you. You two Anti-Americans need to go play over in Tehran and see how long you last. It's just a "stones throw" away! If you need money, I can Western Union it to the both of you, one way ticket of course.
Have a nice day, NERD!
As I have said before, fake patriots like yourself always resort to name calling when you've got no logical argument. It's a clear of your weakness and desperation.
SNOTsurpriZed

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm crying and crapping my sockpuppet cage! If I judge the posts some more, I'll feel better.
I have been SPAMMING TOPIX all day. Crying and Lying.
The Not Surprized REJECTED CULTURE!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> None of those things were found on Trayvon Martin's bullet-riddled body; only a bag of candy . Zimmerman shot an unarmed child over a bag of candy.
No, just one well placed bullet applied in self defense against a criminal.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
The Internet is your problem :-)
Quick superficial information you parrot.
Read a book with some depth occasionally
Current events and keeping up with what's going on that will affect you personally can't be found in a book.

But good luck with that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

84 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Frank 174,640
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min Mothra 45,797
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 21 min andet1987 463
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 31 min fearless 67,952
last post wins! (Apr '13) 35 min Hatti_Hollerand 295
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 36 min Brink 355
How to install windows 8 1 hr Its a POS-Dont Bother 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Sublime1 97,539
Abby 7-24 19 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••