Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
838,641 - 838,660 of 1,083,503 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful there, Homer is a liberal bitch in men's clothes.
Homer doesn't have a liberal bone in his body. Is what you refer to as 'liberal' actually reason and rational thinking, along with a dynamic personality?

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Colorado Theater ~~~ James Holmes Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; Deranged liberal.
It's the culture
floDUH back from a "suspension." Breitbart is certainly your moral soul mate--why don't you try to join him asap? "There was a reason why Breitbart News had the exclusive on the breaking scoop that James Holmes, the shooter responsible for the movie theater massacre in Aurora, Colorado, might be a Democrat: he isn't, and they were wrong.
our editor recommends
Michael Moore Releases Colorado 'Dark Knight Rises' Theater Shooting Statement
President Obama Speaks Out on Colorado 'Dark Knight Rises' Shooting (Video)

Blogger Joel B. Pollack, writing for the right wing blog network, reported early Friday that he had obtained voter registration records that he believed belonged to Holmes and which placed the 25-year Holmes in the Democratic Party. Five hours later, Pollack updated his story to note that his discovery was incorrect; the 24-year old Holmes in question, he wrote, may not even be registered to vote.

Still, that did not move Pollack to change his headline."

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Nagin was a corporate executive son.
So based on your information, we can extrapolate what a Romney presidency would be like.
Thanks for making the point!
My point exactly, a**hole, their incompetence transcends their occupations. Why extrapolate from speculation when you have the real deal in Obama? He and Noggin share more similarities than differences. It's as if you nitwits are as unaware of what he's doing, as he claims to be.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

EACH new morning I wake up, this
---0 admin---
IS
MORE SICKENING!
``````````

An official statement from the FBI says that special agents Christopher Lorek and Stephen Shaw fell out of a helicopter while training a complex exercise. The agents were supposed to be lowered on a rope on a ship from a helicopter. For yet unknown reasons, the two agents fell out of the helicopter and were killed in the fall.

http://english.pravda.ru/news/world/24-05-201...

Two members of the FBI’s elite counterterrorism unit died Friday while practicing how to quickly drop from a helicopter to a ship using a rope, the FBI announced Monday in a statement.

Special Agents Christopher Lorek and Stephen Shaw

“It sounds risky, and it absolutely is,” Coulson said.“They have the same skill sets as SEAL Team 6 and Delta Force.”

http://hamptonroads.com/2013/05/fbi-agents-di...

FBI AGENT DEATHS
Submitted by frklein1 on Mon, 05/20/2013 at 2:10 pm.
This is unacceptable..........While the autopsy results may take awhile, I think the families and the public has a right to know the manner in which these men died (gunshot, fall, etc),
I think we deserve some preliminary answers, NOW!

``````````

ME TOO!

``````````

Submitted by kinggargantuan on Mon, 05/20/2013 at 3:37 pm.
I'm sure the families will be informed. However, you don't have a right to know what happened to them.

``````````

YES we DO!
They WORK for "We The People" ...

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Which rebel leaders? Al Qaeda?
That's important, you know.
Can you identify the different rebel factions in Syria?
Which factions are Wahhabist terrorists?
Are we arming them?
got an answer to any of these quesitons?
So, you are saying McCain went to Syria to meet up with Al Qaeda to see how many nukes he can give them?

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there any topic on which you are not an authority?
There's this thing called the Internet. It's loaded with all kinds of facts and information.

Then there's a whole bunch of news sources and weather channels. You'd be surprised what you can learn. You just have to turn on the TV.

But you can always fact check anything. I try to provide enough credible and neutral sources for you to do that.

Mostly, I'm just passing on information that's out there and can be easily researched.

Anything I can do to help you out, Lincoln.

The facts, ma'am...just the facts.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>If he had a ranch we'd never see him?
Community organizers belong in the same ghetto they disorganized. O'bama at a ranch? ROTFLMAO--he doesn't even know if he wipes his own ass...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't speak for anyone else, but my problem is lumbago. Comes from years of carrying deadbeat liberals on my back.
Would you put me down please, I can walk on my own 2 feet.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Check the demographics from the last election, the chronically unemployed do not vote republican. They vote for the party of free stuff. I don't play with mosquitos, I collect and breed them.
Going back to China in three weeks Homer, I plan to bring you back a bamboo stick.
So you bought into the 47% eh? I always gave you more credit than that.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, but can they multiply?
No-they abort their babies by the millions.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
My point exactly, a**hole, their incompetence transcends their occupations. Why extrapolate from speculation when you have the real deal in Obama? He and Noggin share more similarities than differences. It's as if you nitwits are as unaware of what he's doing, as he claims to be.
Son, since you agree with me, then it's clear Romney is just as incompetent as Nagin.

But thanks for the support.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Check the demographics from the last election, the chronically unemployed do not vote republican. They vote for the party of free stuff. I don't play with mosquitos, I collect and breed them.
Going back to China in three weeks Homer, I plan to bring you back a bamboo stick.
That's concerning. You breed moquitos.

I wonder wat a cross between Peppy & a mosquito would look like.

insectiality.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Hi to you too! 37th party at the farm. 4 generations present. The children are now bringing their children. 39 degrees Friday night. The scam is starting to unravel.
You have to spread the gene pool Flack, you have to get some of those people out of West Virginia. You are a man of science you understand this.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>No-they abort their babies by the millions.
divide, multiply, ah forget it.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>No problem if republicans cease putting partisan politics ahead of what is good for the country.
No problem if Obama nominates non-partisan judges.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
That's concerning. You breed moquitos.
I wonder wat a cross between Peppy & a mosquito would look like.
insectiality.
To be fair he didn't say he breeded with the mosquitos, although bless his heart I'm sure he tried.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>He had been interviewed several times and was close to admitting guilt when he supposedly became violent.
Name was Ibragim Todashev if you are really interested in learning what happened. Go for it.
Should have been in a secure prison in Guantanamo with other terrorists instead of walking around free.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
Over 500 Iraqis dead in May.
Didn't anyone tell them that George Bush set them free?
Didn't anyone tell them that Obama abandoned them to fight the "right war" in Afghanistan?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So you bought into the 47% eh? I always gave you more credit than that.
Me too
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
Over 500 Iraqis dead in May.
Didn't anyone tell them that George Bush set them free?
Just like Chicago.

Didn't anyone tell the gangbangers in Chicago that Abraham Lincoln set them free and Obama was bringing the loot?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

119 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min LRS 175,101
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 35 min Brian_G 45,884
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 38 min heres gianni 68,056
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Te rigs 48,996
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,576
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr nono 3,845
'African' stowaway's body found on US military ... 2 hr Ban the 2nd Amendment 2
Amy 7-30 2 hr Toj 18
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••