Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
SNOTsurpriZed

Lakewood, NJ

#913467 May 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm another character from the well known THE "NUCULUR NOT SURPRIZED SOCKPUPPET SHITSHOW"!!
It's part of my Obamaculture..........
Not Surprized!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#913468 May 28, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
No I didn’t vote for Obama!!
You're one of the few nitwits that admit voting for Rmoney!!

Makes you a loser, just like him??

You being treated for Depression, like Mitt and Ann are??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#913469 May 28, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I love the way you right whiners think.
Its all about the Republicans have a fit because of consensual sex between consenting adults.
I can see you've hit the wall again, come back when you get back.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#913470 May 28, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Obama is leaving behind behind a well-trained and heavily armed Afghanistan defense force whereas Bush43 just tore out of Iraq after blowing it to smithereens and removing the one major obstacle (Hussein)to the take over of the Iraqi government by Sunnis ---Iran is also a powerful Sunnis neighbor right next door.
Do you ever get anything right? The agreement was for a certain amount of troops (forget how many) to remain stationed there. Obama tried to move the goal post (what else is new) and the Iraqi leader told him to pound sand. Obama like the little boy that he is took his toys and went home! Poor baby!!!!

Location hidden

#913471 May 28, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Libtard women don't care they will return to being treated worse than cattle. They will say it's their religion what can we do but if it was Christians doing it the screaming would be deafening. Libtards are hypocrites.
This from an idiot who abandoned his wife when she was having mental issues and was most vulnerable.

Do you ever think before making an ass of yourself??

Apparently not.
SNOTsurpriZed

Lakewood, NJ

#913472 May 28, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I wrote:
I'll post from the Caribbean to you lib. As you know, I just came home from the U.K.
I have a job. I can retire now but I have a good job lib - and a pertfolio you would not comprehend garbage man. Sorry lib.
I'll try to post to you from the Caribean next week.
Cheers.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#913473 May 28, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>the white kids are doing heroin brought in by the moslems. Didn't you know? I290 in O'bama's Chicago is now called the Heroin Highway. Another great moslem story of how they damaged the fabric of America.
And the billionaires at Perdu Pharma are getting richer everyday hooking more people on oxycodone; legally.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#913474 May 28, 2013
<quoted text> It was GW Bush who forced Sadaam Hussein(a Shiite) from power in Iraq and opened the way for Sunnis' dominance in the Iraqi government. Iran is also a Sunnis-majority country.
WRONG--Saddam Hussein was a Sunni. Where do you pull this stuff out of? your ass?

PBS would be a trusted site for idiot liberals right?

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/2011/10/m...
IRAQ

"If you don't interfere with politics, then you are provided with a good life."
Muslim: 97 percent (60-65 percent Shiite, 32-37 percent Sunni)
Christian or other: 3 percent Total Population: 30.4 million (CIA World Factbook, July 2011 est.)
The Christian community in Iraq is one of the oldest in the region, dating back about 2,000 years, well before the introduction of Islam.

Since the start of the Iraq war in 2003, however, much the community has fled the country, diminishing its population within Iraq's borders by about half.

Under Saddam Hussein, Iraq was ruled by the Baath party, a secular government. Hussein himself was a Sunni Muslim; Sunni Muslims comprise about 35 percent of Iraqis.

Since Hussein's government was a minority government. Other minorities, including Christians, "felt much more protected under the Hussein regime than they do currently," says Brian Katulis of the Center for American Progress.

Now be a good Chap, Chump.... and tell the board you made up a whole post.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#913475 May 28, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Low inventories and more demand should continue to drive up the price of houses. Buy now if you can afford to. I know most of us moderates and liberals all ready own homes, that's advice for the rightwingers who can barely form a coherent senetence and people like Carol wasting money on condo rent.
Any rapid rise in the price of homes will encourage people to once again use their home as a piggy bank, repeating the cycle when home values fall.

Buy a home if that's what you want as a place to live, but not as an investment.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#913476 May 28, 2013
<quoted text>If the Taliban win and it doesn't look like it
didnt you know? the only War on Women is being fought in NYS with Democrat politicans harrassing women and breaking laws, but don't worry they'll make sure you can get a free abortion.

Spitzer, Weiner, Monserate, Smith...
NJ raider 1

Washington, DC

#913477 May 28, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>17 O'bamason candy card carrying children were shot in Chicago this weekend. No one is in custody. Al Sharpton isn't marching. Jesse Jackson isn't saying a word. And O'bama is claiming illegitimate father hood. Why is that?
Because you buttholes voted against Obama's preemptive efforts to make it harder to obtain illegal firearms &, you buttholes would only be in favor of law enforcement that would further target the ghetto even more than you buttholes ignore them financially! It's the case of the haves & the have nots. The haves don't understand a thing because they don't have a worry in the world &, the have nots have very little & are crammed in a small circumference where they have to fight to keep the little they do have. Kinda like the definition of hell!

Answer this question. Why are guns so easily accessible & even cheaper in the ghettos of America, where the majority of felons are from? Nobody in the ghettos own cargo ships to import them, yet they somehow find themselves in the hands of gang bangers & children 12yrs old in the ghettos! Meanwhile, you butt holes buy your children guns like toys & they eventually blow their own brains out. The balance of karma at it's finest!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#913478 May 28, 2013
<quoted text>Insurance company shareholders are already praising Obama for the 'medical loss ratio' that forced Insurance CEOs to create more efficient and cost-effective ways of providing better quality healthcare products. A better company makes more profit and higher dividends for their shareholders too so its a win-win for owners of industry, workers and consumers.
Obamacare has not yet taken effect, so the costs have not yet occurred.

Location hidden

#913479 May 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The five top-selling models in California are all by Toyota and Honda.
Ford F-150 outsells Toyota Tundra and Honda Ridgeline about 50 to 1.

You remain an idiot. I note your talk about Detroit failure ended with your being proved dead wrong.

Bush and Obama deserve much credit for saving a major American Industry, esp. when idiots like Rmoney wanted to let them go under.

And you nitwits were dumb enough to think Rmoney could win.

The majority of Real Americans saw things differently.

Rmoney lies in the dustbin of history, where you live.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#913480 May 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The Tol-E-Bon have already won, accepting Obama's surrender.
Where did you receive that news from your copy of Mao's Little Red Book?'Declare a victory even in defeat' ON THE PEOPLE'S DEMOCRATIC DICTATORSHIP
www.marxists.org/reference/archive/mao/select... ;

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#913481 May 28, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for proving the point
You're welcome.

What point?

You read books to learn about current events?

I must have missed something.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#913482 May 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me, you've got it backwards.
Saddam was a Sunni, the Shiites are now in power, thanks to Bush.
Iran is a Shiite state, so Bush did Iran a big favor.
The civil war was postponed, but will happen in Iraq. Right after Syria.
Bush opened Pandora's Box, and we will all suffer the consequences for his blunders.
ocean's healing, we are who we have been waiting for, the peace prize, the "arab spring," when's it going to work for Obama. oh yeah, he's been busy apologizing AGAIN even with what happened in Boston and London.

'After listening to Prof. Obama’s televised lecture about the end of the War on Terror, I realized that as a good student that I should correctly interpret the horrific beheading of a British soldier in London as:

a) violent but simple street crime,

b) an act by mentally deranged persons whose jihadi rants are not meaningful or

c) a violent protest against a military charity.

It had absolutely nothing to do with radical Islam, jihad or terrorism, as it was not an act by Al Qaeda — which has been so crippled by our President.

There is no longer any need for a War on Terror, only simple law enforcement and judicial responses to simple crimes.

I am so glad that I have been properly educated in interpreting such events correctly. Do I get an “A” for this essay, professor?'

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/28-tornado...

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#913483 May 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The five top-selling models in California are all by Toyota and Honda.
Built in Kentucky and Ohio...what's your point?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#913484 May 28, 2013
<quoted text>Insurance company shareholders are already praising Obama for the 'medical loss ratio' that forced Insurance CEOs to create more efficient and cost-effective ways of providing better quality healthcare products. A better company makes more profit and higher dividends for their shareholders too so its a win-win for owners of industry, workers and consumers.
The medical loss ratio is a trivial issue, a little red meat for fools like you.

And it hurts insurance company shareholders.
Fenris the big bad Wolf

Jacksonville, FL

#913485 May 28, 2013
I'm such a homo

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#913487 May 28, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Low inventories and more demand should continue to drive up the price of houses. Buy now if you can afford to. I know most of us moderates and liberals all ready own homes, that's advice for the rightwingers who can barely form a coherent senetence and people like Carol wasting money on condo rent.
Especially low inventories...they are bull-dozing liberal utopias. What a shame. I own a house, but not in the United States. Who knows the way O'bama is going, it is a safe bet to be in a third world country that is up and coming, instead of an Exceptional country that once was.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 46 min Sunshine 181,798
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IBdaMann 49,183
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 2 hr Roxie Darling 361
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr Roxie Darling 718
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr cheluzal 98,851
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 5 hr barefoot2626 16
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 5 hr Cracker Jack 40
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago