Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#913551 May 28, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct me if I'm wrong here, but I posted some questions.
In the English language, there is a difference between making a statement and asking a question.
Perhaps with this explanation of how the written English language works, you can now read the post and understand how stupid your reply was. Here's the post again:
Which rebel leaders? Al Qaeda?
That's important, you know.
Can you identify the different rebel factions in Syria?
Which factions are Wahhabist terrorists?
Are we arming them?
Got an answer to any of these quesitons?
Why not contact John McCain, I'm sure he'd be happy to answer all your questions and concerns - http://www.mccain.senate.gov/public/index.cfm...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#913552 May 28, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Normal people study history.
Liberals make it up on the fly.
Aunt Bettie Lou is a good student part of those normal folks.
You're repeating Aunt Bettie Lou's posts. Are you one of Aunt Bettie Lou's alter-names like 'Carol', etc? LOL No wonder that you're easily distracted and confused by the issue-forums on Topix.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#913553 May 28, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> It takes a special kind of asshole to read what I just posted&, comeback with a response like that. Who the hell is shopping in all the AK-47s & other foreign guns that wind up in the ghettos? Yea that's right, you buttholes! The same as Reagan was doing in operation contraband. Arming both sides so eventually kill themselves off. You can't tell me nothing! I've been in both sides of the game so, my ideological philosophy is more accurate than a person who's only seen 1 side & therefore holds a blind bias. Evidenced by your ignorant response. When you refuse to educate yourself, ignorant is no different than dumb!
Just as he said:" most of the criminal element in society lives in the black ghetto, you fool, and they have absolutely no regard for human life."

ANd you blame Regan and white folks?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#913554 May 28, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"Government is investigating 2011 to 2013 Ford F-150 trucks with EcoBoose engine.
About 400,000 of Fordís popular F-150 trucks with EcoBoost engines are being investigated after complaints that the vehicles can lose power during acceleration."
http://tinyurl.com/ptmd4q9
FORD = Found On Road Dead
Nyuk! Nyuk! Nyuk!
It amazes Homer how rightwingers will bash American made products and then going willingly to Walmart to purchase Communist Chinese made crap and line the pockets of their Communist Chinese overlords. Who's fcking side are you on anyhows?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#913555 May 28, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>You are not an Insurance company. The medical loss ratio WAS a big thing to them and they drove a hard bargain on Obama to accept the individual mandate before they'd agree to the ACA.
The amount returned last year because of the medical loss ratio was trivial and most went to the employer who paid the premiums, not to individuals.

The individual mandate was essential to the insurance companies because otherwise covering pre-existing conditions would bankrupt them. And still might, if enough people choose to pay the tax instead of buying insurance. Why buy insurance if you can demand coverage after you develop a serious chronic illness?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#913556 May 28, 2013
<quoted text> You're repeating Aunt Bettie Lou's posts. Are you one of Aunt Bettie Lou's alter-names like 'Carol', etc? LOL No wonder that you're easily distracted and confused by the issue-forums on Topix.
No Johnny. Shining is not. Carol stopped using that name because one of you KKKoward scumbag racists were impersonating/childishly harassing her. God are you frikking stupid!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#913557 May 28, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Iran is overwhelmingly Shia, Iraq is majority Shia, Syria's so called ruling class are Shia. The rest of the Arab world__Muslim world actually is overwhelmingly Sunni factions.
Someone described Islam as a delicate Mosaic__in reality it's a fractured f'd up mess and confusing to follow along with. Bashar al-Assad of Syria is a Shiite of the Alawite variety which consumes alcohol. Who knew eh?
I based my estimate on worldwide population of Muslims where Sunnis outnumber Sh'ia and other sects. Check this out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shia%E2%80%93Sun...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mantoloking

Lakewood, NJ

#913558 May 28, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
President Barack Obama and New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie revived their political odd-couple partnership Tuesday for a tour of a rebuilt Jersey Shore that was devastated by Hurricane Sandy seven months ago.
President Barack Obama delivers remarks Tuesday from Asbury Park, N.J., after touring areas that are rebuilding from Hurricane Sandy.
The two were there to usher in the beginning of the summer tourist season and showed that the comfortable public relationship they displayed in the immediate aftermath of the storm last fall remained as the leaders spoke with beachgoers, played boardwalk games and high-fived one another after Christie aced one contest.
They must have rallied their ridiculous cheerleaders, because the people here at the shore area are absolutely furious with BOTH of these campaigning fools for the lack of help shore residents have been receiving since Hurricane Sandy struck. They put on a good "show" for the media, but the devastated residents here are still suffering the effects of the both the hurricane and the disingenuous promises of help bandied about by the two clowns, Obama and his new hip sista, Christie.
Lincoln

United States

#913559 May 28, 2013
We are all just posting here.
We might not advocate wars that we do not plan to fight

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#913562 May 28, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> It takes a special kind of asshole to read what I just posted&, comeback with a response like that. Who the hell is shopping in all the AK-47s & other foreign guns that wind up in the ghettos? Yea that's right, you buttholes! The same as Reagan was doing in operation contraband. Arming both sides so eventually kill themselves off. You can't tell me nothing! I've been in both sides of the game so, my ideological philosophy is more accurate than a person who's only seen 1 side & therefore holds a blind bias. Evidenced by your ignorant response. When you refuse to educate yourself, ignorant is no different than dumb!
Sure, white guys go into the ghetto all the time to sell guns!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#913563 May 28, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
President Barack Obama and New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie revived their political odd-couple partnership Tuesday for a tour of a rebuilt Jersey Shore that was devastated by Hurricane Sandy seven months ago.
President Barack Obama delivers remarks Tuesday from Asbury Park, N.J., after touring areas that are rebuilding from Hurricane Sandy.
The two were there to usher in the beginning of the summer tourist season and showed that the comfortable public relationship they displayed in the immediate aftermath of the storm last fall remained as the leaders spoke with beachgoers, played boardwalk games and high-fived one another after Christie aced one contest.
It's amazing what stolen tax money can do for political images, isn't it?

Images that are believed by suckers like you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#913564 May 28, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Poor management for 20-30 odd years will do that. They, especially GM thought they were invincible, that they owned the market. They didn't change with the times.
Problem is that GM has learned absolutely nothing from bankruptcy and still produces crap.

Not only poor products, but overpriced for the poor quality.

Ford has a chance of survival, with halfway decent products. GM is hopeless, as is Fiat (formerly Chrysler).

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#913565 May 28, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>'Californians', so you admit you do not live in CA
Galt lives in Temecula.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#913566 May 28, 2013
<quoted text> You're repeating Aunt Bettie Lou's posts. Are you one of Aunt Bettie Lou's alter-names like 'Carol', etc? LOL No wonder that you're easily distracted and confused by the issue-forums on Topix.
Since when is it wrong to repeat truth?

Oh, yeah. Fergot. Yer a Liberal. Truth changes as the political landscape does.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#913567 May 28, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes!
California votes Democratic
Point !
Galt's Congressman is Darrell Issa.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#913568 May 28, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
Good News For America - Bipartisan cooperation
<quoted text>
Christie got Stomach-Bypass Surgery to lose weight. This, after the Magic Negro complained to him they both couldn't fit in the same bed together.

Political accommodation.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#913569 May 28, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"Government is investigating 2011 to 2013 Ford F-150 trucks with EcoBoose engine.
About 400,000 of Fordís popular F-150 trucks with EcoBoost engines are being investigated after complaints that the vehicles can lose power during acceleration."
http://tinyurl.com/ptmd4q9
FORD = Found On Road Dead
Nyuk! Nyuk! Nyuk!
Chances are that there is no defect in the EcoBoost engine.

The engine as designed just doesn't have the power that the customers expected.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#913570 May 28, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Why not contact John McCain, I'm sure he'd be happy to answer all your questions and concerns - http://www.mccain.senate.gov/public/index.cfm...
I just called.
"If you're with the TEA Party, press '3'".
... dial tone....

To be honest, McCain lost my support when he co-authored the very obviously unconstitutional Line Item Veto legislation in 1996.
I don't want anyone in government that isn't a strict constitutionalist. Where the constitution allows for interpretation, I'll live with the interpretation. Where taxing and spending and budgeting is involved, there is a very, very detailed description of how the government does this... which anyone who knows what the definition of "is" is can easily understand.
McCain promoted the government violate the Constitution.
He lost every bit of my support when he did that.
However, given a choice between a pathological lying fraud promoting Marxist communism and John McCain, the lesser of the two evils would obviously be McCain.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#913571 May 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, white guys go into the ghetto all the time to sell guns!
Oh? Yes, they are smarter than that; they steal police guns and try to sell them to undercover cops!! Happened in Jupiter. FL last week.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#913572 May 28, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>It amazes Homer how rightwingers will bash American made products and then going willingly to Walmart to purchase Communist Chinese made crap and line the pockets of their Communist Chinese overlords. Who's fcking side are you on anyhows?
O'bama said he wishes we were more like China-whose side is he on? A beleaguered President Obama has told aides it would be so much easier to be the president of China, The New York Times reports.
Frankly I wish he were the President of China also. We wouldn't have to worry about their economy, it would be dead.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Jacques Ottawa 184,851
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 29 min truth to power 51,415
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr boundary painter 801
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 99,162
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr boundary painter 7,959
Ask Amy 3-1-15 1 hr boundary painter 2
Abby 2-28-15 1 hr boundary painter 6
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Best Options to Replace Briggs This Offseason
Bleacher Report 8:12 AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future