Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#913248 May 28, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>And this last week of May ,the Northeastern states will be facing its first 90 degree or more heatwave of the 'summer' as southern regions continue heating up-- the hotter weather in the south as it moves northward will clash with the colder , upper level disturbance causing the freak snow-showers(heavy precipitation) and create one of the preconditions for the super-storm tornadoes in the mid-west and prairie regions. What can be more of an example of extreme weather events in climate change?
It's happened before - in the 1950s - before global warming became Al Gore's cash cow.

It's when the Pacific becomes cooler and the Atlantic becomes hotter or vice-versa, but it's a cyclic natural climate pattern.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#913249 May 28, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>No, technology rendering the guns themselves useless.
Ah, you're dreaming of invincibility and marshmallow bullets.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#913250 May 28, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Ok son, since it's your position YOU are more familiar with the US Constitution, please specify the article and section you're referring to with regards to 9/11 and iraq.
Really? You are asking this you old senile kooch? Do you still think WWII is going on as well?

baawwwaaahhhh!!!!

Liberalism is a mental disorder. "Yeah" is living (I think) proof!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#913251 May 28, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry about it, nothing Obama does is his fault - primarily because he doesn't know what he does.
lol! The alternative was this guy....

Im not familiar with precisely what I said, but I stand by what I said, whatever it was, Romney said today.

America dodge another bullet!
Florida

Seminole, FL

#913252 May 28, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
James Holmes Received Six Shipments Of Ammo From Internet Retailer BulkAmmo.com In Weeks Before Shooting
Colorado Theater ~~~ James Holmes Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; Deranged liberal.

It's the culture

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#913253 May 28, 2013
What if Syria demand that we turn McCain over to them for illegally being in their country? And makes it an integral part of any peace agreement?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#913256 May 28, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? You are asking this you old senile kooch? Do you still think WWII is going on as well?
baawwwaaahhhh!!!!
Liberalism is a mental disorder. "Yeah" is living (I think) proof!
Hi troll!

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#913257 May 28, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It's been explained many times before Carol, The Mayor of New Orleans has no authority over the public schools which are governed/owned by the Orleans Parish School Board. As a further complication over half of the students in New Orleans attend charter schools.
As you should know, the hurricane winds and rain were one event and the flooding that occurred when the levees failed another event. The winds began on 8/29 and the flooding continued through the 8/31.
The investigation following Katrina by a nonpartisan commission stated that Nagin failed to employ the school buses and waited too long to order a mandatory evacuation.

Why is it that you excuse Blanco for not following the law and giving permission to allow the federal government to take over in her state until it was too late and give Nagin a pass because of some lame "authority" issue using school buses to save people's lives?

I think people would have forgiven him. Especially all the ones he could have saved.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#913258 May 28, 2013
Realtime wrote:
Over 500 Iraqis dead in May.
Didn't anyone tell them that George Bush set them free?
O'bama left Iraq as a killing field.
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

#913259 May 28, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton left a "projected surplus" and a stain in the White House, nothing more. That being said, your refusal to live in the present indicates you know how serious a threat to this country Obama really is. He has taken a crises, of which he was complicit, and used it in a predictable way. Some of you saw it coming but didn't care, you were blinded by the dark.
Really! Why would I think the 1st black president is a threat? The bigger question is,"why you would think so?

You people are the only people on the planet that believes Clinton getting brains really means something. I'm quite sure you've had yours done a few times also.
Lincoln

United States

#913260 May 28, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like another storm distracted the easily distracted - as MSNBC stated - giving Obama a "break" from the scrutiny.
We wouldn't want him to have to deal with scrutiny.
Just wishful thinking on the part of MSNBC. This isn't going away. Too many democrats are paying attention.
Hi, flack. Hope you had a nice weekend.
May be frustrating for you that you are not running the world.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#913262 May 28, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
They can have him!!!
How's the nag son? Or is it gelding?
Lincoln

United States

#913264 May 28, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
It's happened before - in the 1950s - before global warming became Al Gore's cash cow.
It's when the Pacific becomes cooler and the Atlantic becomes hotter or vice-versa, but it's a cyclic natural climate pattern.
Is there any topic on which you are not an authority?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#913265 May 28, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>O'bama left Iraq as a killing field.
... a place which bushie boy created all by his lonesome for no reason at all.
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

#913266 May 28, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
"It's a slippery slopes"??
I thinkin you be meanin Viet Nams, Dewan......
Well that's your problem. You think, therefore you know nothing! I meant exactly what I posted.
Lileesha Intoxicita

Lakewood, NJ

#913268 May 28, 2013
<quoted text>
More homoerotic fantasies from gunner the perv
lily's drunken fantasies continue

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#913269 May 28, 2013
Jeebuss wrote:
Yep.

People don't care. They just wanted a black president. Period.

You're right, they have no one to blame but themselves when taxes skyrocket and the military becomes downsized, leaving us vulnerable to attacks.

They are actually happy that they have put this country in danger.
Liberalism is more important that safety, security and freedom.
Lileesha Intoxicita

Lakewood, NJ

#913270 May 28, 2013
"Dave, Its been a great year fella! I'll never forget the picture we took together, the times at the [Grattan], and your help in math 6.[Illegible] I'm sure the combination of your self-confidence and the fine example our first floor prefect set for us will lead you to success next year and in all the years to come.-Mitt"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/26/mitt...
"fella?" wonder what the illegible part was. Maybe it was about that time they dressed up like cops and stuff.
lily's drunken cop fantasies continue
Lincoln

United States

#913272 May 28, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The investigation following Katrina by a nonpartisan commission stated that Nagin failed to employ the school buses and waited too long to order a mandatory evacuation.
Why is it that you excuse Blanco for not following the law and giving permission to allow the federal government to take over in her state until it was too late and give Nagin a pass because of some lame "authority" issue using school buses to save people's lives?
I think people would have forgiven him. Especially all the ones he could have saved.
Maybe Bush was not even President at the time?
Democrats could have made this up.
So far you have overlooked President Obama to blame for Katrina, the sinking of the Titanic and the German invasion of Poland in 1939.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#913273 May 28, 2013
RealDave wrote:
What if Syria demand that we turn McCain over to them for illegally being in their country? And makes it an integral part of any peace agreement?
What difference does it make? who the hell cares? says the O'bama administration--video is in the can.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min litesong 46,701
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 50 min mahz 49,851
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 69,397
OnePotChefShow 2 hr Tan 1
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 621
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 3 hr andet1987 1,473
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 3 hr andet1987 1,280
Amy 9-18 5 hr edogxxx 35
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr loose cannon 178,068
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr edogxxx 98,231
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago